All Comments on 'A Mother's Revenge Ch. 04'

by 1sickbastard

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sexy

Mom and son are so hot together. I can't wait for sis to join! Son needs to kick dad out so he can have both mom and sis to himself. I hope mom and sis let son/brother make a baby with each one of them so dad knows they are not his.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Speaking on behalf

of all fellow sick bastards--Keep it going man! Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love the Anal!

Great descriptions! More lingerie/high heels with Mom and Sis?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
raves

just read your 4th post as a new story,going to go back and read the rest in order . great writing. [ thefireman]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

Love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter. Tiffany and Mom...yummy.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 13 years ago
The HOTTEST Chapter yet!!

Christ!! I loved it when Jimmy turned not only demanding Dominant, "give me what you promised"... but I loved the shower scene with its gentle anal preparations... as well as the second set of preparations once they were in bed... and then finally taking the full length cock-sinking thrusts into her rectum and bowels.

I think it's time for "Daddy" to be banished and for Jim to make not only his mother his 'fuck-toy'; but his sister too. And yes... both mother and daughter should find themselves pregnant by Jim.

A bit far-fetched and probably not even thought about scenario... perhaps; but, should Jim decide to marry eventually... or should it even be hinted at in a future story? NO! This Dominant has His submissives... and it's all any of the three of them could want.

Bringing the waitress, Marisol, into it or even Dad's buxom assistant only makes it turn into a group-sex orgy and you lose the quality of loving incest that you have built up among mother and her children. Let Dad keep the assistant.. and a new place of his own.

Can't wait for Chapter 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please

can we get another installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is it??

If the Father doesn't know, where is the revenge? Also Mom wants sex with Tiffany and Ashley to take them away from her husband. Plus a 3-way with the waitress she kissed and felt up.

aarrrgh@gmail.com

latin_loverlatin_loverover 12 years ago
Don't stop now!

You are doing a great job with this series, pick it up and carry it to completion.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 12 years ago
Completion

Yes, please complete it. I also want to know how Bill and Tiffany came to be here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What the phucque!!?

Finish this story you sick bastard!! Love your work! Hopefully you'll get your grouve back soon. So much yet to tell. We're waiting!

DaddysBabyslutDaddysBabyslutover 11 years ago

omg i want more i need to know what happens next please more and soon

ES003ES003about 11 years ago
Chapter 5

We all need chapter 5, both the boys and girls reading this. I am so fucking wet after 4 but then the waitress and sister were left out. Now I have to go take a warm bath and imagine the rest of the story. Please consider writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This can't be all

You've laid the groundwork for so many good outcomes with the lawyer, waitress, assistant and sister. You can not just leave us hanging like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish.

Dude you can't leave us hanging.

daughterspimp420daughterspimp420over 9 years ago
dude i want more

Seriously, don't leave me hanging like this. I've got to know if he gets to fuck the sister, the waitress, and the lawyer. Not to mention that id lo e it if he got to fuck the dad whether willingly or not.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
This is my second read of this good story.

Don't forget about the revenge part, it will probably take two more chapters but at least one. Thank you for writing.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
OK Get On With It

I think he should nock up mom and sis it's the code of the west.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Love it, would personally enjoy more of the father/daughter involvement

However, I do not think the writer will continue as it'll be almost a year since there were posts.

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
Oh wait, correction

This story was done and posted in 2011. Forget getting any additional chapters. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kind of a dumb assed story

I gave it one star just to vote. I see no revenge here.i was hoping cunt daughter would discover them and have a fit, the mommy dearest tell to go fuck her self because she was fucking her ASSHOLE DAD...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF???

J.F.C.!!!!! If you are not going to finish the story, don't post one. Don't be a limp dick! There are way too many unfinished stories on this site. One star.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Hell Of A Series

This was a very hot series but I'm very disappointed that they just stopped posted with no explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not good

there was surpost to be reveange but ther was none im pissed

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

o come on!! why leave us hanging this was going great. hope you eventually come back and finish this series

aaronsaintaaronsaintover 1 year ago

Please please please finish this, story is one of the best I've read on Literotica and I have read thousands, your work is amazing and you have talent. Please finish this or message me if you would like to do it privately and be maybe compensated for it. Story is HOTTTTTT, DONT LEAVE IT IN LIMBO!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

This is a good series; however, it needsto be finished. Does the son dominate his mother? Does the mother become the sub/slave she is meant to be? Does the mother confess her plan and the reasons why to her son? Does father and son share mother, sister, father's work assistant? After approximately 12-13 years, it is obvious they the reader will never know the answer to these questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous