A Mother's Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For ten minutes Caroline stood under a hot shower. The soothing downpour had a calming effect. Her mind was a cacophony of contradictory thoughts. How had she become so aroused? Well, that was a stupid question, she knew how, but why? How did she allow this to happen? She had doubted Ami's motives, but she was sure that was wrong. She was a professional, besides she was Chloe's girlfriend. Why had her touch made her so excited? She had never in her entire life had feelings for another woman. But today she would have given herself without inhibition to her daughter's girlfriend. She pictured Chloe and Ami kissing, making love. Ami between Chloe's legs. How could she think that? But she wanted Ami herself? She wanted Ami between her thighs. She wanted to kiss her and see her naked and lick her pussy. Christ, she had never wanted to do that to any woman. Why now, what was happening?

Her most terrifying thought was that Ami knew how aroused she had become. Not just that Ami noticed but that she would tell Chloe. What would happen? She would obviously be angry. There would be a terrible fight and Chloe would hate her, and Tony would hate her. At these thoughts Caroline's arousal gave way to intense humiliation and tears welled in her eyes. She stood under the shower sobbing. She thought she was a stupid and ridiculous woman to allow such desire for her daughter's girlfriend to overwhelm her like that. She knew she had to marshal herself and to stop this fantasy. By the time she got out of the shower she was trembling, cold and feeling sorry for herself. She dressed and resolved to forget the incident and face the day and her family and resume her role as a mother.

Evening

The cyclists returned and they went to lunch as Chloe had promised. Over lunch Chloe and Tony quizzed her about how much she had enjoyed the massage. She was embarrassed and felt awkward but managed to thank Ami again and confirmed that it was wonderful and did her best to change the subject.

She couldn't make eye contact with Ami, as to do so renewed the urge she had felt earlier. So, she avoided her gaze. It seemed that the conversation flowed around her, touching her from time to time but never really involving her. Each time she looked across at Ami she felt herself flush. She was certain Ami knew her thoughts and would undoubtedly tell Chloe.

That evening they sprawled in the living room to watch a movie. Caroline was on one end of the large sofa and Tony at the other. She couldn't take in the movie and Tony was fast asleep less than half an hour into it. On the small sofa Chloe sat facing away from her towards the TV, her long legs extending from her short dress and her bare feet on Ami's lap. Ami was affectionately stroking and massaging Choe's feet. The sight rekindled the feelings Caroline had experienced earlier. She watched Ami's hands playing on Chloe's naked feet and recalled how she had touched her feet. She felt the heat build again between her legs. She found herself staring at the couple, eyes locked on Ami's hands. They caressed Chloe's feet nestled on her bare thighs. Ami's jersey dress was very short and exposed her shapely legs to Caroline's gaze. She wanted to feel those hands again. She wanted to place her own hands on those lovely brown legs.

Suddenly she was aware of Ami's eyes fixed on her. She tried to look away. But she was caught. She looked into Ami's eyes and felt the penetrating gaze of those radiant brown eyes. Her face had a slightly quizzical expression. Caroline was perturbed, she knows, she thought.

At once Caroline unfolded herself and got up. She went to the kitchen, but then through to the garden. It was dark and there were no lights on at the back of the house, but she found her way in the starlight to the bench seat at the far end of the garden. The evening air was cool and she hoped it would quench the heat in her pussy.

Garden interlude

She sat alone for several minutes and then she heard soft footsteps on the grass behind her. Turning she could make out the form of Ami approaching.

"Ami?"

"Mrs D. where are you?"

"Here dear, everything alright?" Caroline tried to sound normal.

Ami approached and felt around the bench to sit next to her.

As she brought her into focus in the gloom she asked, uncertainty heavy in her voice, "Why are you angry with me?'

"I'm not, dear, really," this was at least honest.

"Well, something is the matter. You wouldn't look at me all day, then tonight you are staring at me like you hate me." Ami's voice cracked like tears were welling up. "Didn't you like the massage, did I upset you?"

Caroline thought hard about how to answer this. Ami was clearly a perceptive girl so lying would be pointless. She resolved to talk this over with her. "Honestly, the massage did..." she searched for the right word, "disturb me."

"You didn't like it," Ami was clearly upset, "but you said you did, you seemed like you did at the time." Her voice was trembling.

"No. I really did like it. You are so talented, skilled, I don't know the right word. It was wonderful and you are so lovely." Her hand came up to cup Ami's face, "Really lovely."

"So, what did I do wrong?" Caroline could feel that Ami's cheek was wet with a tear.

"Nothing, dear. I really liked the massage."

"So?"

After a pause, "I liked it a little too much..."

"I don't understand."

"I mean that you made me feel things I shouldn't be feeling

"You mean you were aroused?"

Caroline paused and looked into Ami's shining eyes before admitting, "You are very beautiful," her hand dropped to her lap to take her hand, "Your touch was so sensual and tender and I think you touched me in ways that you might not touch another client. I think you were deliberately tempting me."

Ami was breathing deeply, "You are a gorgeous woman Caroline."

"But you are Chloe's girlfriend."

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a sexy woman. Chloe and I often play a game pointing out women we fancy when we are out. It's like a kind of foreplay. It builds a lovely tension so that..."

Caroline interrupted, "I don't think I need to know the rest of that sentence." There was a chuckle in her voice. "Look, I am flattered by the compliment, and you did give me a wonderful massage. But I think we should leave it there before anyone is hurt."

Ami was chastened but quickly rallied, "I really liked touching you Caroline," She hesitated, "Please tell me, were you really turned on? Just tell me that please"

"Yes, you turned me on. I felt real desire."

"For me?"

Caroline smiled and said, "Well there was no one else there. No one else was touching me."

There was a long and heavy silence before Ami responded, "You know, before I met Chloe I had never been with another girl. Or a boy. I had never been with anyone."

Caroline thought how to respond then said, "That's really sweet. I'm glad you found each other."

"Yes," Ami seemed uncertain again, "But what I mean is that... I mean I love Chloe... but she has been my only," she hesitated, "one, I mean my only lover."

"And now you are curious. Trying to understand your power over other women."

"I suppose, I hadn't thought of it like that. I do want to experience other women. But I don't know if anyone else will find me attractive."

The sudden admission shocked Caroline and she gave a small laugh, as her composure returned she challenged, "So you were testing your powers of seduction on me. Your girlfriend's mother?" The last was said with emphasis.

Ami was abashed and giggled, "I suppose I was." After a pause she added, "Well, did I make you want me?"

"You are a rude girl," Caroline admonished her.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I am worried you will hurt Chloe."

"I won't I promise. If I know this I can be content to focus on her."

"But you can't ever talk to Chloe about this, "Caroline was immediately concerned again.

"I won't, really, I promise. Please tell me you wanted me."

Caroline took both Ami's hands in hers, "Well since you have asked so nicely, she chuckled. Yes, I wanted you. You really turned me on today." She lifted Ami's hands to her lips and kissed each finger in turn, just little butterfly kisses, "These hands are amazing and they made me feel wonderful, happy now?"

"I suppose," Ami giggled.

"What now?" Caroline demanded.

"I just want to hear you say you wanted me today."

"OK I really wanted you." Caroline said robotically.

"Seriously, say it for real," Ami sounded pouty.

Caroline decided to be conclusive, "Yes, you really turned me on. I know you meant to, which by the way is really bad, not to mention unprofessional, and, yes, I was so turned on that in just five more minutes I would have wanted you to make love to me. There you happy?"

"So long as you mean it."

"I do, now let's go in before we get into trouble, and please do not say anything to Chloe, agreed?"

"Kiss me then." Ami persisted like she hadn't been listening.

"What? No. Absolutely not."

"But you said you wanted to make love to me."

"I said I would have wanted to. But we can't. I'm not even discussing it," Caroline was suddenly firm. "So stop being silly and let's go inside."

Suddenly Ami leaned in and her mouth connected with Caroline's. For a second Caroline resisted but then she allowed Ami's lips to prise hers apart and her tongue to invade her mouth. It felt hot and soft and Caroline kissed back savouring her first gentle, feminine kiss. They kissed for a full minute before Ami relented and sat back again.

They were both breathing heavily, "You are a good kisser," Caroline spoke first.

"Really, am I?"

"Well, I don't have any experience kissing women, but it felt good to me."

"So can we do it again?"

Caroline though for a second. This was very risky. If they were caught there would be an almighty fuss. But she thought that was a lovely kiss, and Ami is a very unusual and exotic girl. "Come here then," she made-up her mind.

Once more they came together and Caroline felt Ami's succulent lips on hers and her hot tongue probing her mouth. Her tongue was firm and her lips soft. Caroline's mind wandered and she compared the soft, heat of Ami's mouth with the raspy firmness of her husband's lips. She loves Tony. But she couldn't help thinking what a contrast this would be on her pussy. The kiss ended reluctantly for both women and they parted breathily with the taste of each other's lips remaining on their tongues.

"That will do Ami, love. Now we have to go back." They re-entered the house and found Tony still asleep and Chloe still engrossed in the movie. Caroline and Ami had the simultaneous thought that they could have lingered longer.

Chloe stirred as Ami sat back down beside her and replaced her feet on her lap.

"Ah mother, will you make tea please?"

"I'm not your maid." But then softening, "OK then. Tea Ami?" She looked at Tony who hadn't moved so there was no point asking. He was exhausted from the cycle ride today and Caroline thought forlornly that there was no prospect of having the flame that Ami had ignited extinguished tonight.

"I'll help you," Ami offered and untangled herself from Chloe to follow Caroline.

As she got up Chloe gently kicked her bum and called out, "Kiss ass."

A step further

In the kitchen Caroline filled the kettle and started the boil.

"Of course, you know I would kiss your ass anytime," she sidled up to hug Caroline.

"Stop it. You are a dangerous girl."

Ami pulled her over to the door and closed it softly. She then leaned her back to it and said, "Now nobody can surprise us. Kiss me again."

Caroline thought this was a weak plan. But she also knew her family and that it was unlikely that they would come looking for the tea. Caroline is shorter than Chloe but still taller than Ami and so when she hugged the shorter Ami, Ami's lips made contact with her neck and she kissed and nibbled the older woman's exposed skin.

Caroline shivered and murmured, "That's nice." Then she took the girl's face in her hands and examined it closely. Her golden-brown eyes shone and were beautifully framed by her heavy dark brows set in her pretty face. "Christ you are beautiful."

"Kiss me."

They kissed passionately. Tongues lapping hungrily at one another's mouth. Caroline was so absorbed by the kiss that for a few seconds she didn't notice that Ami had opened the front of her jeans. It was the fingers probing into the top of her panties that called her attention to this escalation.

"No, stop it."

"Please I wanted to touch you this morning but I wasn't brave enough."

"Now you are brave?" Caroline said sarcastically.

"You are kissing me now so I thought you would like me to touch you."

Through this exchange Ami had not stopped anyway and now her fingers threaded through Caroline's abundant pubes and curled into her slick pussy.

The pressure on her clit and the slight penetration made Caroline gasp, "Oh shit," she jerked her hips as her knees weakened momentarily. "You really do have busy fingers."

"You're creamy." Their faces were so close that Ami's lips grazed Caroline's as she spoke and her hot breath mingled with Caroline's.

"You did that."

"Kissing you?"

"You did it to me this morning and I have been on the boil all day."

Ami's fingers were working on Caroline's clit and occasionally dipping between her pussy lips. Up and down and around, and in and out just to fingernail depth. Just enough to keep the fingers lubricated as they worked the clit in a steady beat.

They were kissing hotly and Caroline's knees were dipping unsteadily. Ami turned her around to lean her back against the door and pushed her jeans down a little further to allow better access. She frigged Caroline and kissed her open mouthed. Caroline was in such as dreamy state of near climax that she didn't notice how her mouth was watering and Ami felt a trickle of saliva run over her tongue and into her mouth. This super-charged her efforts and she reached up with her free hand to clasp the back of Caroline's head. She balled her fist in Caroline's hair and gently pulled her mouth against hers more firmly. Just then Caroline's orgasm struck and the pent-up frustration of the day burst over her.

She groaned into Ami's open mouth as her climax rolled through her body. She shook and her hips jerked repeatedly. The force of the orgasm was almost painful and her moan became a cry that was muffled by Ami's mouth still welded to hers. Only for Ami leaning into her she would have collapsed on the floor. The vigorous jerks gradually faded to shivers as the orgasm was spent. At last Caroline felt that she had sated some of the lust that had possessed her all day. The little sexual dynamo that had lit her fuse had detonated a powerful orgasm that left her panting and sweaty in the girl's embrace.

Slowly they unwrapped themselves and Caroline recovered her breath and straightened up her clothes. "I better deliver the tea to Chloe." She finished brewing it and brought it on a small try with a biscuit.

Tony was gone and had obviously taken himself off to bed. Caroline knew he would be sound asleep in minutes. Chloe barely noticed as Caroline set down the tea, but as she went to leave she asked half uninterestedly, "Has Ami gone to bed?"

"Yes," Caroline lied instinctively. "You going up?"

"Yep, soon. My film will be over in about half an hour."

A reprise

Caroline registered the comment and returned to the kitchen to find Ami. She pulled her by the hand and took her across the large square hall into the study. Closing the door she pushed Ami against it and kissed her again. Breaking the kiss she said, "We have less than 30 minutes."

"What are you doing?" Ami's voice was urgent and excited.

"I don't know. Probably ruining my life. So shut-up before I change my mind. I know this is completely wrong and bad, but I find you irresistible. I've never even thought about doing anything like this with a woman. You have me confused and I don't think I have ever been so aroused as I have today."

Ami decided to take the lead, "Let me lick you, please."

"Oh God, I don't know. Shit, is that really the next step?"

"It's what girls do," as Ami said this she leaned in to give a long, wet lick to Caroline's neck. It was hot and scented and vaguely salty, "You taste lovely, let me lick you here," on these words Ami was once more fondling Caroline's crotch and starting to open her jeans again.

"No, oh God we will be caught."

"Please Mrs D, I want you."

Suddenly embarrassed Caroline complained, "But I haven't been in the shower since this morning and you made me very sticky earlier." But Ami was already dropping to her knees. She opened Caroline's jeans and tugged them down to her knees.

"Oh God, I must be such a state." Caroline felt self-conscious as Ami started kissing her thighs.

"You are wonderful, so hot, so sexy," Ami's reassurances came in a staccato whisper between kisses. Her tongue traced a line to Caroline's crotch and she pressed her mouth and nose to the front of Caroline's panties.

"Oh!" was all Caroline managed to say. It wasn't so much speech as an exhale of breath as she felt Ami's tongue press into her mound. "Sweetheart please," in that moment even Caroline couldn't be certain if her words were meant to stop Ami or to encourage her.

Ami was savouring the heady scent of Caroline's pussy. A day spent in almost perpetual arousal, plus the explosive climax of earlier had left a strong aroma. Ami licked through the panties and breathed deeply. She wanted more and pulled the panty gusset aside to expose the luxurious swathe of pubic hair that crowned Caroline's pussy. Immediately she leant in and sucked the top of Caroline's labia and clit between her lips and teased the sensitive bud with her tongue. Despite having had such a powerful orgasm already Caroline felt herself build rapidly towards another. Ami's oral technique was very effective and she forgot her inhibitions and gave herself to the girl for the second time. Ami sucked and licked and edged Caroline to the brink.

Ami was also highly aroused herself and needed to cum. Kneeling between Caroline's feet she felt for her own pussy. Her hand delved under her short dress and into her panties. Her fingers found her pussy and she could feel the heat and wetness of her excitement. She applied pressure to her clit and started a quick circular motion. She was desperate to cum. She had played a dangerous game with Caroline, but it had succeeded and now this magnificent woman was submitting to her, shy little Ami was becoming a confident sexual woman. It had been Chloe who had initiated things with her, now for the first time she had seduced a woman.

She could hear Caroline's breathing and knew she was once more on the brink of climax. Ami raced to bring herself to orgasm. A private race between her mouth and her hand. Her mouth was the winner and Caroline crumbled with the second orgasm in less than an hour. Her trembling body slid down and fell forward tipping Ami onto her back. Coming up for air she found Caroline's mouth with hers and kissed her passionately, sharing the musky residue of Caroline's smouldering pussy.

They kissed for a long time before either spoke. Eventually Caroline broke the silence, "You did it again. You are amazing and do the most wonderful things to me."

"I think you are so gorgeous; I would do anything for you."

"I know honey, but we better get out of here."

There was a short pause then Ami ventured, "But I need to cum too."

"Oh," Caroline was lost for words again and felt guilty at her selfishness. "But I don't know..." she trailed off.

"Please finish me off," Ami wriggled her leg out of her panties and took Caroline's hand and led it to her exposed pussy.

Uncertainly, and for the first time in her life, Caroline touched another woman's pussy. It felt very different from hers, while being altogether familiar. The thick folds of Ami's labia were larger than hers. They parted easily at her touch. They were hot and slick, and her fingers slipped between them and tracked to the familiar destination of her clit. Ami gasped her encouragement at the touch and Caroline circled her fingers rapidly and kissed the sexy girl's eager mouth.