A Mother's Ruin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a minute Ami was humping her hips against Caroline's hand and gasping into her open mouth as they kissed. Ami's hand again pulled Caroline's head close, deepening their kisses. The long build-up that day brought Ami speedily to her orgasm and Caroline felt her jerk as each wave of pleasure crashed through her. She kept her mouth on Ami's, partly in passion and partly to silence her loud moans.

At last they came apart. Ami was on her back and Caroline lay with her head above Ami's. In the gloom she could still see the shining eyes and bright smile of her young lover. She stroked her air and face as she whispered, "What have you done to me?"

"I think I seduced you," Ami was brazen.

"Yes you did. You are a very bad girl. Now get up. We have to go before we're caught."

"I don't want to. I want to do it all again," Ami teased.

"Bad girl. Very Bad girl," Caroline reproached kindly as she got up and pulled up her panties and jeans.

Ami giggled as Caroline led her out and whispered, "Now go upstairs and be asleep when Chloe comes to bed. Go!," she gently slapped her bum to send her on her way.

On her way up stairs she stopped and said in a loud whisper, "Mrs D!" When Caroline looked up Ami lifted her dress to flash her bum and sashayed up the remaining steps to disappear round the corner. Caroline was relieved to see her go at last. She opened the door and looked into the living room to see Chloe still engrossed in the film. Somehow, they had got away with their indiscretions. Twenty minutes later she slipped into bed next to Tony and slowly drifted into an uneasy and restless sleep. For now she didn't feel guilty, but she had no doubt that would follow.