A Mother's Secret Needs Ch. 1

Story Info
Morally-upright wife & mom succumbs to dark urges.
3.8k words
4.43
844k
336
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadowLord
ShadowLord
302 Followers

As Suzy Jenkins, 35, was walking past her 18 -year - old son Jack's room one day, she heard a moan. Thinking he might be ill, she peeked through the slightly-open door. The sight that struck Suzy's eyes floored her.

Jack was masturbating. Of course, this fact alone came as no surprise to Suzy. She knew that all boys & most girls masturbated. Hell, she even did it herself sometimes when she read her romance novels.

But what flabbergasted her was her son's penis - it was immense. Suzy could see that it was at least 9 inches in length & thicker than her wrist. She stared as Jack slowly stroked his massive cock. Suzy gaped at his huge red cockhead, like a small apple & glistening with pre-cum, and his white shaft, blue-veined like a mighty marble column. She saw her son's hen's egg size testicles.

My God!, Suzy thought, stunned. Look at the size of Jack's co - thing... Then she thought of her husband Mike's penis - just 4 inches long & not very much thicker than his finger - saying to herself (and not without pride) : He must get it from MY genes!.

Suzy kept watching in fascination, as Jack continued to masturbate for what seemed to her an eternity. She couldn't avoid contrasting her son's amazing sexual control with his father's pathetic lack of same. Mike was a good man who worked hard & really loved his wife, but he was also a premature ejaculator. He was only good for 10 or 12 desperate thrusts when he entered her - that is, when he made it that far at all.

Suzy heard nasty wet noises as Jack picked up the pace of his strokes. Involuntarily, Suzy's vagina began to tingle & moisten.

Jack was breathing heavily now - and so was his mother. He pistoned his cock frantically. Then, it happened. With a deep groan, Jack began to ejaculate.

Thick white ropes of sperm began erupting from the engorged head of his penis, spraying a good 5 feet into the air, then splashing down onto his stomach & chest. Suzy simply couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her son's incredible penis jetting bolt after bolt of semen, so many times she lost count. Jack pointed his cock toward the door & sent a long, nasty string of cum splatting against it. Suzy flinched.

Jack was spraying clear drops of semen now, like a garden hose - the dregs of his epic ejaculation. Then, with a few final strokes, it was over at last. Jack lay there panting in exhausted satisfaction, his body & bed streaked & splattered with his cum.

Suzy' nostrils quivered at the pungent odor of her son's rich, potent sperm heavy in the air. And it excited her more than anything she had ever experienced. Her silky little panties were sopping wet with her vaginal juices. Suzy knew what she must do if she was to have any peace tonight...

Suzy tip-toed to her room & closed the door quietly. She quickly took off her clothes & got onto the bed. Suzy began to rub & tug on her big, swollen clitoris, peeling back the protective hood to expose the shiny nubbin, engorged with blood. She stretched her huge, puffy pink nipples obscenely with her other hand. Suzy put first 2 fingers, then all of them into her sopping vagina. She fingerfucked herself furiously, reaming her lovely pink hole. Even this was not enough, so she began fisting her pussy. In spite of herself, she imagined her hand was her son's penis ramming deep inside her.

Suzy knew it was terribly wrong to have these fantasies about her own son, but she just couldn't help herself. She listened to the nasty wet squishy sounds her vagina was making and it spurred her on. Suzy bucked her crotch off the bed as she imagined her son taking her. "Ohhhh, Jack..." she moaned. She rubbed her G-spot like a crazy woman until she could take no more.

Suzy began to cum like never before. She had to bite down on her free hand to keep from screaming in ecstasy. Wave after orgasmic wave wracked her nude, sweaty body. Her soft, slightly rounded belly & saucy butt clenched & quivered. The sensations were so intense, Suzy lost control & let out a long, loud fart. Even though she was alone, her face turned beet-red with embarrassment.

Gradually, the orgasms began to taper off and then ceased altogether. Her tight butt relaxed & flopped back onto the mattress. Suzy carefully extracted her hand from her sated vagina, which made an obscene sucking noise that almost sounded mournful at being forced to relinquish it. Her hand was coated with her thick vaginal juices. She brought it to her nose, inhaled deeply, then sucked it all off.

As she lay there catching her breath, the guilt began to set in: Ohhh, how could I stoop so low as to fantasize about MY OWN SON?? , she thought , horrified. God forgive meeee!

Then Suzy began to rationalize: Now, if I hadn't been passing Jack's door at that very moment, the thought would never have entered my mind! , she told herself. It was just the enormous size of Jack's penis that threw me, that's all. After all, I'm only human! ANY lady would have reacted in EXACTLY the same way - why, of course they would!! And besides, I'll certainly NEVER have THAT awful fantasy again!" she vowed solemnly.

This made Suzy feel a little better about herself. She got up on shaky legs, put her clothes back on & went downstairs to cook dinner... As the days turned into weeks, Suzy found it increasingly difficult to keep her vow never to fantasize about her son again. Whenever Jack was in the room, Suzy caught herself glancing involuntarily at his crotch. Her eyes simply had a will of their own. When her hubby Mike mounted her & put his little penis in, unwanted images of Jack's huge cock flashed through her brain like lightning. And when, after his customary couple of thrusts Mike oozed his few pathetic drops of semen into her, Suzy's womb ached for her son's massive flood of rich, forbidden sperm...

Now, Suzy Jenkins was truly a good woman with the highest moral character, so naturally these taboo feelings profoundly disturbed her. Her entire life, she had always tried to do what was right. Before she accidentally saw Jack masturbating, the outrageous idea of being sexually attracted to her own son had never once occurred to her. But now, no matter how hard she tried, she simply could not get her son's huge penis out of her mind.

"I am a LADY - not some...some FILTHY INCESTUOUS SLUT who lusts after her own child!! ," Suzy blurted out when she was alone one day, tears of rage & shame running down her blushing cheeks as the wicked thoughts tormented her yet again. "And I will overcome this!" She pounded her little fist on the kitchen table. "I WILL!!

Part 2

Then one evening Jack walked into the living room, clad only in jockey shorts, holding a flannel shirt. He had a massive erection. Suzy immediately felt her throat tighten & her heart begin to pound.

"Mom, have you seen my black jeans?" Jack said. He was oblivious to the effect he was having on his mother.

"Oh, I, uh, d - don't know ...," Suzy stammered.

She struggled desperately to keep her eyes off her son's crotch - and failed. Jack noticed his mother's unusual lack of composure & was puzzled. Then he saw that she was glancing furtively at the bulge in his underwear. Their eyes met. Suzy saw her son's probing gaze & turned beet-red, looking away quickly.

It was unmistakable: Damn - Mom is turned on! SHIT!! Jack was stunned. He didn't know what to do, so he just stood there, saying nothing. Suzy saw from the corner of her eye that her son's big penis was throbbing with every heartbeat. A rapidly-expanding spot of pre cum soaked the cotton of his underwear at the tip of the great bulge.

"I, um, I don - don't know wh - where your jeans are," she stuttered again.

Jack kept standing there silently, his eyes boring into his mother. Suzy squirmed in her seat, avoiding her son's burning stare.

Then Jack began to take off his underwear.

"Jack! W- what are you doing!?" Suzy said in a panic." Stop it th-this instant!"

Jack paid her no mind and stepped out of his shorts. Suzy stared wild-eyed at her son's giant penis. A thick string of pre cum drooled slowly, evilly, from the engorged head, swinging to the floor.

"Jack!" she croaked out. "Put your un-underwear back on - ri-right now!"

"I know you want it, Mom," Jack said in a husky voice choked with sudden, unexpected lust. "I can see it written all over your face...."

"How DARE you!" Suzy said in an feeble attempt at indignation. "This is your M-MOTHER you're talking to, mister!"

"I know exactly who I'm talking to," he shot back. "I'm talking to a bitch in heat!"

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD!!" Suzy jumped up & slapped his face. With a growl, Jack grabbed his mother & kissed her hard. Suzy struggled in terror as she felt her son's penis dig into her belly. Jack held his petite 5'2" Mom with ease.

At first, Suzy kept her lips pressed tightly together, but slowly Jack's insistence began to overwhelm her. Her struggling became weaker. Finally, it ceased altogether. Suzy whimpered helplessly into her son's mouth as she began to return his kiss - tentatively at first, then with equal passion. Jack rubbed & squeezed his mother's soft, shapely butt as he offered her his long tongue. Suzy opened her trembling lips to accept it & began to suck it hard.

After a few minutes of this, he released her. "Take off your clothes. I want to see you nude."

Suzy started to protest, but Jack shut her up with a barked command: "Do it! NOW!"

Suzy flinched. She was shocked by her son's suddenly masterful attitude. All his life, SHE had been the one giving HIM the orders, but now he was turning the tables on her. Suzy's knees went weak. Son or no son, Suzy suddenly felt an overwhelming, primeval feminine need to submit to this dominant man standing triumphantly before her.

And, in a very dark corner deep down inside her soul, she loved it.

With trembling fingers, she unbuttoned her blouse & eased it off her slim shoulders. Then she slowly pushed her skirt down her curvy hips & let it drop to the floor. Suzy just stood there in her sheer, lacy white underwear, hoping it would satisfy him. That hope was quickly dashed, however.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Take 'em off!"

Suzy started to whine. "Oh, n-no, baby - please! I'm your MOM!"

"I said GET 'EM OFF!"

With sobs of humiliation, Suzy reached behind her & unhooked her bra. She reluctantly let it drop, but covered her breasts with her hands.

"Move those hands!" Jack ordered.

Shakily, Suzy obeyed. "Oh, Godddd - Mom, your titties are fantastic!" Jack said in awe.

Suzy blushed again.

"Ok - now your panties," he said with excitement.

"Ohhhh, honey, you've seen my ti - breasts. That's enough, huh? Please!"

"Take those fucking panties off NOW," Jack commanded.

With tears of shame & lust streaming down her face, Suzy slowly obeyed her son. Her filmy little panties slid down her soft thighs & floated to the floor...

At last, Suzy stood nude & quivering before her son. His eyes feasted on his mother's naked femininity. Every gorgeous curve fascinated him: her magnificent titties with their glorious puffy nipples, her broad, curvy hips & lovely thighs. Above all, he was transfixed by her neatly-trimmed triangle of luxuriant, chestnut-brown pubic hair. His huge penis was jumping with every pulse.

"Oh, shit, Mom - you're so sexy & adorable... I've just GOT to screw you!"

"Oh, baby, no! Please!" Suzy begged. " We can't have sex - we just CAN'T! I'm your MOTHERRRR!"

"I don't give a damn about that!" Jack roared. "Look at this cock!" Suzy couldn't have torn her eyes off her son's pole of flesh if her life depended on it. "You're responsible! And don't try to lie & say you don't want to me to screw you. How can you explain away that pussy juice running down your thighs, huh?"

Suzy noticed it for the first time. "Ohhh, SHITTTT...!" she exclaimed, disgusted with her body's betrayal.

Jack sat down on the couch & spread his legs. "Come on, Mom - give me a blowjob. You know you want to."

Suzy looked at her son's magnificent cock, oozing copious amounts of pre cum. All her moral principles screamed 'NO!!', but her tormented body had a will of its own. She hesitantly walked to her son, then slowly sank to her knees between his legs. His great penis was just inches from her face now. Suzy inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with his pheromone-rich musk. She extended her little pink-nailed fingers & tremblingly circled her son's massive penis. The taboo touch thrilled them both. Her tiny fingers couldn't completely circle Jack's cock. Suzy slowly began to stroke him in awe. Jack couldn't believe his mother actually was jacking him off. With her other hand, Suzy lifted & tenderly squeezed her son's big testicles.

"You're SOOO HUGE, baby..." Suzy whispered reverently.

"Suck me, Mom - please!"

Suzy looked at her son with tears of shame rolling down her cheeks & said with resignation, "God forgive me, but I've needed this soooo badly ever since I saw you masturbating a few weeks ago..."

This surprised Jack, but he had no time to think about it, because his mom took his penis into her ravenous mouth. Jack's muscles tensed as he saw & felt his mother's pretty little mouth on his cock. Suzy sucked the huge, engorged cockhead first, stretching her lips on the shiny red knob. Jack's brain took in the unbelievable sight. Then Suzy took in more of the massive white shaft, rubbing the big head against the roof of her mouth, then bulging her cheek out with it. She loved the taste of his pre cum. Suzy pressed her son's great cockhead against the back of her throat & pushed her face forward, taking him into her throat. Jack watched in amazement as his penis disappeared into his Mom's esophagus. No girl had ever been able to do it before. He was in ecstasy as his penis began to fuck his own mother's throat.

"It feels soooo good...," Jack panted. After a few long moments of this heavenly sensation, Suzy eased his cock out of her throat & resumed her expert sucking.

For Suzy, the fellatio was almost an act of worship. She had fought her wicked needs for as long as she possibly could, and now that she had finally submitted to them and to her son, she poured all her pent-up lust into her sucking: turning her head slowly from side to side, moaning on the massive red cockhead.

At length, Jack could take no more. "Oh, God! I'm gonna cum! Uhhhh! I'm gonna spray, Mom! UHHHHH!!"

Suzy quickly took her son's cock out of her mouth & started to pump him frantically, with her mouth wide open. With a roar, Jack began to ejaculate. Sperm sprayed in thick white cables high into the air & splashed down on his mother's upturned face & hair. Suzy aimed his penis into her hungry mouth. Semen splattered against the back of her throat, quickly turning the entire inside of her mouth snow-white. She swallowed her son's precious incest seed, loving the salty taste and the feel of the warm cock -cream oozing slowly down her throat & into her belly. Jack watched his Mom greedily suck down his jism, blowing cum-bubbles, her lips, nose & chin completely coated with it. Sperm ran down her neck & splashed onto her titties & shoulders. At last, he stopped ejaculating. Suzy shamelessly cleaned her son's penis with her mouth, noisily sucking down every drop...

When they caught their breath, Jack said "That was incredible! You're a fantastic cocksucker, Mom - the best!"

"Thank you, darling. I'm so glad you enjoyed it as much as I did..." , Suzy replied with a cough, her voice thick with her own son's semen.

Then she noticed her son's lipstick-smeared penis was still as hard as a steel rod.

"My God!" Suzy gasped in amazement. "After producing all that sperm, you've still got a hard-on! I can't BELIEVE it!"

"You'd better believe it!" Jack said with a wicked grin. "Lie on the couch!"

Suzy did as she was told. Jack grasped his mother's delicate ankles in his iron grip & spread her creamy white thighs as far as possible, lifting her knees to her breasts.

"Hold them," he ordered.

Now, Suzy was spread totally nude before her son. She felt so weak & utterly helpless before him - the way her husband could never even hope to make her feel. Her vagina was totally exposed to his gaze for the first time. Thick pussy juice oozed from the gorgeous pink lips, soaking her big puckered asshole. It was the most fantastic sight ever. Jack quickly got on his knees between her wide-spread thighs & started rubbing the underside of his beast between her sopping pussy lips, coating it with his Mom's vaginal fluids. Suzy moaned in ecstasy as the tremendous shaft slithered along her wet gash like an anaconda, her hugely swollen clitoris exposed & throbbing with the sweet friction. Then, Jack put the blood-engorged head of his penis against his mother's tiny hole.

This snapped Suzy back to reality, re-awakening the fear. This was the real thing.

"WAIT, JACK! PLEASE!!"

"What?"

"Ohhhh, my baby... do you really understand the magnitude of what we are about to do??

"Yes. I'm about to fuck you."

"But, sweetheart, don't you understand? Think! I'm your MOM!! This is INCEST!! If we go through with this, things will never - CAN never - be the same between us again!

"I know, Mom," Jack said seriously. "But right now, at this moment, I just don't give a shit. All I care about is the fact that the sexiest, most adorable little lady that ever lived is spread nude & panting before me. And I need to get inside her soooo badly..."

"Ohhhhh, my darling baby... this is SOOOO WRONGGG!! ." Suzy wept.

"Yes, Mom, I know it is. But that's what makes it so nasty, wicked & hot. And that's why you want it so much, isn't it?"

Suzy was at war with herself as Jack's penis rubbed her pussy.

"Isn't it?"

"I'm soooo weak..."

"Say yes, sweetheart"

"OOOOOOO!!"

"Be my little lady..."

"GOD HELP MEEEEE!!

"Surrender to me, Mommy..."

The wonderful friction of her son's awesome shaft against her poor vagina coupled with weeks of mental torment had weakened Suzy to the point that she could no longer fight her evil need. And so the last wall of Suzy Jenkins' defenses crumbled and with a little-girl whimper she said : "YES!! OHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!! DOOO ITT!! TAKE MEEE!! MY LOVER - MY SON!!"

With that, Jack ever so slowly eased his penis into his mother's most secret place - the one place in the world forbidden to all sons. Jack's huge cock parted the slick, rubbery walls of Suzy's quivering vagina inch by heavenly inch. She was simply a perfect fit. The massive cockhead pressed against her cervix, paused for a moment, then pushed on past the tight portal & into the Holy of Holies - his own mother's womb. Suzy whimpered helplessly as her son's penis filled & stretched her womb to the absolute limit.

At last, he bottomed out - his big balls pressed snugly to her sweet asshole. Jack loved the feeling of his mother's tight, incredibly hot sex organ. The oh-so tender flesh of her vagina felt like silk on his throbbing penis. He didn't thrust yet, giving her time to get used to him. They gazed into each others eyes searchingly for a long moment, saying nothing. Then Suzy broke the silence with a torrent of verbal filth.

"I just can't BELIEVE my SON has got his PENIS thrust all the way into my WOMB!! OOOOO!! It feels SOOOOO GOOD!! Screw me, my son!! Take me!! Impale me on your massive stake!! FUCKKK YOUR MOMMY!!.

With a roar, Jack began to fuck his mother savagely. Suzy whined like a little girl as he pounded her pussy without mercy. These feminine mewlings spurred him on. She listened to the wet sucking noises emanating from her sopping vagina. Suzy grimaced at the this nasty sound & rubbed her son's muscular chest with her well-manicured fingers as he rode her like a lady should always be ridden.

Suzy couldn't believe the filth spewing from her mouth now. It was almost like listening to the voice of a stranger as nearly 20 years of sexual frustration came bursting forth: "Yesss! That's it! Take me! Screw me! FUCK ME HARD!" she shouted. " I am yours - body & soul! You OWN me, my son! My vagina, my womb, my titties, mouth & butt belong to you & NOBODY else! I now know that I was born to be your WHORE!! I need to have your babies - YOUR INCEST BABIES!! BREED ME!! FUCKKK MOMMY!! KNOCK YOUR MOTHER - WHORE UP!! KEEP ME PREGNANT WITH OUR KIDS!! I NEED TO GIVE BIRTH TO MY OWN GRANDCHILDREN!! WE'LL MAKE THAT PATHETIC PREMATURE EJACULATOR WITH THE 4-INCH NOODLE I CALL MY HUSBAND WORK HIMSELF TO DEATH TO SUPPORT THEM!! I'M YOUR LADY NOW - NOT THAT INFERIOR LITTLE MAN'S!!"

ShadowLord
ShadowLord
302 Followers
12