A Mother's Self Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back on the bed alongside the porno mags and stared at the picture of the male about to bugger the woman labeled "Mom" by her son. She spread her legs widely, arched her back so her ass cheeks elevated inches off the bed, and thrust two fingers high into her creaming hole. She felt like an electric current was permeating her perineum. Her orgasm was approaching fast.

"Marco?" a familiar voice called. The name registered somewhere in the back of Olivia's mind, but she was in a dream world.

"Marco?" The voice was louder, and suddenly she heard a startled "Ohhhhh!"

Olivia opened her eyes and gasped. She pulled her hands from her cunt and ass; she made an effort to hide her wobbling tits and sopping pussy.

Cindy was standing with her mouth open in the doorway, bug-eyed staring at Olivia. She started to back away.

"Wait!" Olivia cried. "Cindy, wait! Please!"

She couldn't let her go without being sure she'd keep quiet about what she'd seen. She had to ditch her son's magazines. She couldn't let anyone see what Marco had written in them. Ignoring her being naked, she gathered up the porno mags and shoved them back under the mattress. Then she turned to face the girl.

"I-I'm sorry, Mrs. Russo ," Cindy stammered, her face flushed with embarrassment. "I-I thought Marco was here ..."

"Oh, Cindy!" Olivia cried. "I feel so ashamed. Can ... can you understand that it - it's natural when someone's . . . lonely . . . to, to do something like that?"

Cindy nodded. "I know Marco's father died a long time ago." She giggled. "I get horny, too," she confessed. "And I've never even had a husband."

"You ...you won't mention this to anyone, will you?"

Cindy smiled. "Why would I do that, Mrs. Russo? Even if I didn't like you, I wouldn't do that to my boyfriend's mother. Anyway, I do it a lot, too." She giggled again. "It's a lot of fun, isn't it?"

Olivia was embarrassed, but she couldn't help smiling at the girl's openness. "You're very mature for your age," she said. "I wish I could accept things as easily as you."

Cindy smiled, flattered by the words. "You know," she said, "everybody makes jokes about mother-in-law's, but I think you'd make a pretty good one." *********

Olivia's expression softened. "You're in love with Marco , aren't you?"

Cindy nodded again. "I've never met a boy like him. He learns fast; I taught him how to pleasure a woman. I mean, now he can lick me and make me come over and over until I'm ready to pass out. Someday we might get married."

Olivia's ears were burning when she heard this salacious admission. But she wanted to hear more. "You're very young to think about getting married. What else do you two do? Does he lick your ass?" Olivia was panting with lust. She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. But she wanted Cindy to go on. "Do you suck his cock?"

"I'll tell you a secret." Cindy confessed. "We do a lot of stuff. My girlfriend wanted Marco to eat her too. Marco said there's nothing like a woman 'quivering through an orgasm'... His words. Very poetic ... "

Olivia pictured that in her mind.

Cindy continued. "He wants to photograph you. He thinks he can do a better job than those crappy photos in his girlie magazines. But he wants you to model for him."

Olivia was shocked. This was another world. She never thought of herself as model material. She did see herself as a mother, one of thousands in her town alone, who was desperate for more sex.

But Marco didn't intend to just shoot her naked, he wanted to shoot her doing every filthy thing he could imagine. Maybe even some photos of Cindy and his mom eating each other.

Cindy gave Olivia a lurid smile. "But never mind that now ... Why don't you finish what you were doing? I want to watch ..." She began undressing.

"Cindy! What are you doing?"

She dropped her skirt and panties, then took off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. She cupped one of Olivia's heavy tits.

"Cindy!" Olivia exclaimed, pushing the girl's hand away. "I - I've never ... I'm not a lesbian!"

"Neither am I," Cindy said, "but I'm awfully horny. My girlfriend and I play with each other's pussies all the time. Can't we sorta help each other out? Please?"

"It-it's wrong!" Olivia said as Cindy cupped the full undersides of her tits again, lifting them, thumbing her turgid nipples.

"Uhh ... don't!" And she pulled back.

"Don't you like me?" Cindy asked, withdrawing.

"It ... it's not that," Olivia said, trying to remain calm. "But it's just not normal for two women to, to ... "

"To make each other happy? You're horny and I'm horny, and we both know we'll play with our pussies when I leave. Wouldn't it be more fun to do it at the same time and watch each other?"

Olivia couldn't deny her cunt was throbbing and she needed to come, but she couldn't whole heartedly do what Cindy wanted. Not without more encouragement.

Seeing that Olivia was wavering, Cindy said, "We don't have to touch each other. We'll just sit and watch each other do it, OK? You looked real hot with your fingers in your hairy pussy, and I want to see you get off ..." Cindy plunked onto the bed.

"Oh, God!" Olivia groaned. Cindy bent forward and placed a kiss on the upper curve of one large tit. Slowly, Olivia lifted her legs and spread them outside the girl's. Their cunts, one meaty and blonde, one small and darker, faced each other.

Olivia watched fascinated, as Cindy reached out, grabbed her wrist, and placed Olivia's hand over her cunt.

"Come on," Cindy said. She cupped her own cunt, and started rubbing it, all the while staring into Olivia's open thighs. Olivia was already worked up. Her own hand began to move.

"Good ... isn't this nice?" Cindy asked, using her other hand to part her own labia. She leaned back and grossly exposed her pink vulva, including the lower cheeks of her ass. She rubbed a finger over her stiffening clitoris. "Ahhh," she sighed, and licked her lips.

Olivia grew more and more excited as she rolled her stubby clit and stared at Cindy's gleaming pussy. Gradually, she allowed her own body to lean back, and she lifted a quivering white tit with one hand. She brought it to her lips and ran her tongue over and around the crinkly areola surrounding the hard nipple.

"Wow!" Cindy exclaimed. "I wish I could do that! I bet it feels great!"

Olivia switched tits. She was learning surprising things about herself today. Mainly, that she was much more worldly than she had imagined. Or had she suppressed her true self all these years? In the space of twenty-four hours, she'd watched her son jerk off, jerked off herself, then jerked off while looking at his porn stash. Now she was playing with her cunt and sucking her huge melons while Cindy watched.

After some time, Cindy looked up from Olivia's very swollen pussy lips . "C'mon, let's do each other," she grinned, injecting her hand between Olivia's upper thighs.

"Uhhh, no!" Olivia grunted, then felt fingers that were not her own, rolling the slick stub of her clit.

Cindy was almost euphoric, finding herself ravaging Olivia's cunt. She was surprised by the size of Olivia's clit, and how thick it was. She first rolled it between her thumb and forefinger, then pinched it, and squeezed it. Olivia was howling through orgasm after orgasm. Even though she was multi-orgasmic, she needed a few minutes rest.

"Do me now! Do me!" Cindy begged, inching her ass closer and using her free hand to pull on Olivia's wrist.

Cindy threw her legs over Olivia's and kept hunching forward. Suddenly, Cindy took her hand away and squirmed her genital area over Olivia's until she felt the hot, slippery cunt-lips of each of them coincide, their stiff, exposed clits kissing.

They were rubbing cunts, only now Olivia's hunching movements were much more masculine. "Ohhhh," she groaned, arching her back and aligning her meaty pussy-flaps against Cindy's.

"Ohhhhhh ..." Cindy cried. "I'm gonna come!" Cindy's legs stiffened, held stiff, then relaxed.

Suddenly, she lifted herself off the older woman.

"Wha-" Olivia stammered. "No, don't stop ...!"

Before she realized what was happening, Cindy had gone down on all fours between her legs and slid her hands under Olivia's smooth ass cheeks. Staring lovingly at the wet, blonde bush in front of her, she lowered her face and placed a loving tongue kiss directly on the thick flaps of Olivia's cunt.

"Ahhhhhh, nooooo!" Olivia wailed, overcome with a tingling sensation. But Cindy continued to worship the sensitive lips with her talented tongue. She loved the taste of Olivia's pussy just as much as her own. Without Olivia realizing it, Cindy rotated around until she was straddling the older woman's head, and kept sucking on her clit.

Not believing in moderation, Cindy was completely obsessed the thought of driving Olivia crazy. She saw Olivia as a fleshy, insatiable female capable of endless orgasms as long as she kept her lips clamped to Olivia's love bud. Cindy had no intentions of stopping until Olivia ejaculated. Pounding her fists on the bed, both laughing and crying, Olivia lifted her hips well off the bed and released a powerful spray of fluid that reached the wall across the room. Only then did Cindy stop.

"Ohhh, God!" Olivia cried out, thrashing wildly as she then felt Cindy's fingers slipping into the tight, sweaty crevice of her plump ass. "Noooo ..."

Cindy boldly worked her fingers deep into the crack of Olivia's trembling, gleaming bottom cheeks. Her middle finger found the crinkly pucker and circled it slowly, then teased its tight center.

Olivia groaned and clenched her sensitive ass, but her asshole was slippery with cunt juice. As Cindy dragged one plump cheek away from the other, her long middle finger wriggled wickedly into her rectum.

"Awwwwoooo!" Olivia wailed in painful protest as Cindy wiggled her finger in a delicious tattoo.

"Ohhhh ... Oh my God!" Olivia frantically screamed, spreading her legs wide. "More! More! Aghhhhh!"

Cindy held tight and reamed her finger in and out of the clinging stickiness of Olivia's hot asshole. The woman's entire body bucked as her cunt contracted. Her fingernails dug sharp furrows into the girl's ass as her breath blew into Cindy's pouting cunt.

Olivia's hot ass contracted along with her cunt, squeezing the two fingers as her body hunched and thrashed wildly.

"Ohhhhh ... ohhhhh ... ahhhhhh!" Olivia moaned with the last of her orgasmic contractions. She gasped for breath and released Cindy's scratched ass. Her arms flopped limply on the bed and her thighs trembled as she felt a river of love juice trickling from the slack mouth of her pussy.

"Jeez, Mrs. Russo , you came hard!" Cindy said, smiling. "Make me blast off like that, too, will you?"

Olivia's eyes were blissfully closed, but she felt the young girl's warm breath on her tired, convulsing cunt.

"Oh, God!" Olivia moaned, hating herself for participating in-and enjoying-such a perverted exercise. She opened her eyes and whimpered, unable to deny that Cindy's pretty pink cunt hole excited her. She could still taste the girl's succulent flesh on her lips. God, even her fragrance was exciting!

Cindy slowly crawled off and repositioned herself, kneeling astride Olivia's face with her back to her. She spread her thighs wide apart when she was over the woman's face, and Olivia couldn't help but stare into Cindy's wet, exposed cunt. She extended her tongue without thinking, swabbing the drooling pussy slit.

Olivia moaned and wiggled her hips, finding that she was becoming aroused again. Her hungry cunt was throbbing, and as Cindy was lowering her head, Olivia knew she didn't have the strength to avoid succumbing again and again to such titillating tickling.

"Wait, Cindy!" she said. "Don't move." She lifted one of her big, soft tits and rolled the nipple against the girl's leaking vulva.

"Ahhh! Oh, yeah, rub my clitty!" the girl whimpered brokenly. "Ohhh, that's great - uhhhh ...ahhhh ... ahhhhh!"

Olivia offered her the other tit; Cindy took it and milked it, stroking pointedly toward the tip of the nipple. Feeling an orgasm approaching , Cindy quickly moved away from Olivia's nipple and lowered her bottom over the mother's flushed face.

"Aaaaammmph!" Olivia replied to this maneuver, Cindy squirming animated over her open mouth. She could barely catch her breath as the girl's ass cheeks pressed the back of her head into the mattress.

"Uhhhhhhh," she moaned, her face screwing up as she started to come. She knew Olivia was ingesting her pussy juice, and that thought helped send her over the edge. She fell forward in a semiconscious heap, her stomach muscles quivering on the woman's wet face.

With a deep sigh, Olivia fondled the girl's smooth backside for a moment before slipping out from beneath her. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the perspiring ass; she needed to come again. She didn't have the heart to wake the half dazed girl, so she leaned back down, closed her eyes and tugged her clit to another powerful climax.

As she jerked off, visions of Cindy's pussy faded slowly, so gradually that Olivia in her state of mind hardly realized it. Her thoughts were of Marco's ejaculating cock as she had seen it last night - exploding in a parabola of creamy white sperm.

12