A Mother's Solution - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh shook his head. "N-never mom...I don't think that's possible." He shifted nervously as his mother's hands worked on his belt and zipper. The bulge in his pants was growing, showing her what she was doing to him. Moments later he felt his mother's fingers slide inside his zipper and brush against his hardness.

Carla smiled as her palm and fingers passed across the bulge under her son's shorts. Then her fingers hooked into the waistband of his pants and boxers, and she began tugging downwards.

"Lift your butt, mister," she commanded in a playful, motherly tone. Josh flashed her a shy smile, her tone putting him perfectly at ease as, in that brief moment, she reverted to being just his mother again. He raised up, feeling his pants and boxers come down. And then his hard cock was springing up to meet her. Josh fought the sudden urge to cover it like he would have at home, if his mother were at risk of seeing it; but then he remembered why they were there, and what they were doing. He let the feeling pass and just looked down at his mother nervously, hoping she wasn't having second thoughts.

His worries couldn't have been further from the truth. As his pants came down and his firm cock popped up, Carla gave a happy laugh of joy--finding it impossible to shake off her maternal instincts fully--and pushed his pants and shorts down to his ankles. She reached up and ran the flat of her hand along the length of his erect penis, and then circled her fingertip around the smooth, bulbous head. There was already a flow of precum leaking from the tip, and Carla rubbed it into her son's glossy mushroom head.

"Wow, it looks like somebody's excited..." she smiled.

Josh gave a quiet groan as he felt his mother's hand touching him in his most sensitive place. He twitched and jumped in her hand, and blushed innocently.

"S-sorry...it's just...I've wanted a blowjob for a real long time...." His eyes were on Carla's face, seeing her eyes on his cock-head as she fingered it tenderly. Suddenly he was even more self-conscious. Amy was the only other person to have seen his penis in this state before, and it was the only one she'd ever seen. Josh swallowed nervously.

"Is it...okay? I mean, my dick?"

"It's beautiful, sweetheart," Carla said softly. Her fingers curled around his shaft and she began stroking him slowly, gently. "And so hard! I'm flattered. It's nice to know men still find me attractive."

Her son gave a light groan as she started stroking him. "Mom....you're beautiful! And, no, I'm not saying that just because you're touching my dick right now!" He grinned cheekily and looked down at his throbbing erection. "You really are beautiful, Mom, honestly. This is a hundred percent because of you!"

"Then you've made an old woman very happy." Carla felt a rush of pride from her son's compliment. Then, realising how important this first blowjob was to him, she asked him very directly: "Would you like to see my tits while I suck your cock, sweetheart?"

Josh blushed again deeply and smiled.

"I want to see them even if you don't suck it, Mom!" His eyes suddenly dropped to her bra. "They're amazing looking....so much bigger than Amy's are!"

"I'm a D cup," Carla said helpfully, dropping her son's cock for a moment and straightening up on her knees. She reached around for the clasp of her bra. "Amy must be, what, a B-cup?" She fumbled with the clasp for a moment, unhooked it and then let the bra slide down her arms. She whipped the bra away and tossed it on the bed beside her son, kneeling upright for a moment so he could admire her boobs to his heart's content.

Josh nodded. "Yeah...B-cup. They are cute though, but she only let me touch them once--and then only for a few seconds!" Josh's eyes didn't meet his mother's; they were focused fully on her bared breasts. He enjoyed how they had visibly shifted a little as the bra came free. His cock jumped as she straightened her back to display them.

"Oh my god," Josh whispered under his breath.

Carla look down at her breasts, remembering how much all the men she'd ever slept with had loved her tits. She suddenly realised how thrilling this must have been for her son, and knelt for a few more minutes just letting him look at them. She trailed her fingers across them, brushing the backs of her fingers across her hardened nipples, around the soft undercurves. She enjoyed the look on her son's face as he practically drooled over them.

"Now," said Carla finally, "how about that blowjob?"

It was not just Josh's mouth that was drooling: his cock was still dribbling pre-cum as he admired his mother's spectacular breasts. He watched as her fingers danced over them. Carla realised her son was very clearly a boob man when she saw his eyes feasting on them like that.

Josh nodded dumbly. "Y-yeah...please..."

"Why don't you lie back on the bed, honey," Carla suggested, scooting forwards on her knees. Her palms glided up Josh's thighs, fingers spread.

Following his mother's lead, Josh lay back, his legs hanging off the bed. He could feel her breasts and arms brushing his legs as her hands moved up. He was twitching wildly, eyes staring at the ceiling as he felt the anticipation building even more.

Carla leaned forwards, her soft, heavy breasts squashing against her son's open thighs, and curled her fingers around his shaft once more. She was about to dip her head when she stopped and looked up thoughtfully.

"And don't worry about cumming in my mouth, sweetheart. It's fine."

Josh blushed, never thinking he'd hear his mom say that.

"O-okay mom...th-thanks." The thought hadn't even crossed his mind. A big part of him was glad that it was his mother giving him his first blowjob; she was always thinking of little details like that.

Carla smiled sweetly and lowered her head. Her hair was arranged in a chignon so her son could see everything, including her bare boobs. Before she began, she gave his cockhead an affectionate kiss, then gave the shaft one swift, lusty lick from base to tip.

Josh very rarely, if ever, swore in front of his mother, but when he felt her tongue slide up the entire length of his cock he groaned out: "Oh fuck...you're really doing this...."

Carla glanced up and giggled girlishly. "Uh-huh." Loving his reaction, she pointed his cock upwards and took it straight in her mouth, sinking down upon it, taking it deep into her throat. She moaned softly as she started sucking slowly, gently, gripping him by the base.

"Oh my god..." Josh moaned. He almost came right then and there. His hands gripped the blanket, fighting to keep control of himself, wanting to enjoy this as long as he possibly could.

Carla used her hand as she sucked, gently stroking him as her head bobbed up and down, her chignon hairstyle allowing him to see her lips working around his shaft. She sucked rhythmically and sensually, making her son's cock slick as she sucked it up and down and slid her loose fist up and down in perfect time.

Josh propped himself up on his elbows. Awestruck, he simply watched his mother at work.

"Oh my god, Mom...th-that feels amazing!" he groaned.

He was still trying to keep from cumming as his heart pounded in his chest. His cock glistened from her saliva. He loved how her lips slid down the shaft, her breasts swaying with her movements. Carla interrupted her sucking occasionally to lick up and down Josh's straining shaft, or to swirl her tongue over his dark, gleaming head. She even rubbed her lips and nose against it, and kissed the pulsing underside. Then she was back to sucking again, taking the whole thing into her throat and blowing him expertly. The brief breaks when Carla nuzzled her nose and lips against her son's cock were the only thing that was keeping him from exploding at that point. But his virgin manhood was no match for Carla's experienced mouth as she went back to work quickly.

"M-mom...s-slow down...I'm...I'm gonna...."

His eyes closed; Carla knew he was getting close to the edge. She ignored his words, continuing her sucking with needy moans now, increasing the speed of her mouth on his cock. She was jerking him faster too, her big tits jiggling from the movement of her arm and wrist. Her hand moved nearer the top of his cock; her warm, wet mouth clamped around his head, ready for his offering.

She started jerking him with short, sharp flicks of her wrist.

Josh's knuckles were white as he gripped the blanket. His breathing and groans were getting quicker and more desperate. He looked down at his mother, seeing her eyes focused on him now as her lips sucked. Then his eyes rolled back and he started exploding.

Carla gasped as she felt her son spurt in her mouth. First, there were two forceful jets that streaked across her tongue and hit the back of her throat; then two more, which hit the roof of her mouth; finally, a series of weaker--but still substantial--bursts that flooded her mouth. She was amazed at how much cum there was, and kept jerking him and milking his balls until her mouth was full to bursting. She moaned softly all the while, collecting the cum in her cheeks, then swallowed once--hard--as Josh gradually stopped leaking onto her tongue.

"Oh wow...wow..." Josh groaned as he heard his mother give that wet, lewd swallow. He looked down at her, his eyes full of love and lust. "Jeez, Mom...are they always that good?"

Carla raised herself up on her elbows, wiping the corner of her mouth with a fingertip. Her face was flushed. She licked her lips, the strong taste of her son still in her mouth.

"Um, gee, I think so...yes. From what I'm told, anyway. I guess it depends on the girl giving the blowjob!" She smiled and leaned back on her haunches. "Wow...do you always cum that much?"

Josh blushed and gave a little shrug. "Sometimes, yeah...I get kinda backed up sometimes. Especially if Amy doesn't help out."

"Mmm, I don't think I've ever had to swallow that much before!" Carla laughed. "Not that I'm complaining. I'm impressed!"

Josh blushed again but smiled as he heard that sexy laugh of hers. "Thanks mom. I...did my best?" He chuckled, phrasing his comment more like an uncertain question.

"Well, it's a good thing I skipped dessert," Carla winked, running her hands slowly back and forth along her son's thighs.

Josh couldn't help but give a short laugh at that. "It was a pretty good choice huh?" He sat up, looking down at his gorgeous mother and his glistening cock, which was now slowly deflating. Carla tilted her head to one side and ran her finger gently back and forth along his sticky, softening penis.

"Mm, yes it was." She raised herself up and kissed him lovingly on the lips. "Now why don't you take these clothes off, sweetheart? Then maybe we can see what else your naughty mother has in store for you?"

Josh's face lit up, and he felt his heart start racing once again.

12