All Comments on 'A Mother's Touch After the Game'

by anonymousthomas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

Very hot! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Five stars and a favorite point!

enykenyk8 months ago

Well, that was unexpected

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

A very good first story. You need to finish it. You should have mentioned the father and the relationship between all of them much earlier in this story.

NesticNestic8 months ago

Wowww…. I certainly enjoyed your story. The choice of your words is remarkable. I highly appreciate that. I could feel the proximity, the love and gentle tenderness of mother and son, during the massage. Please go on. FUNtastic story. Can’t wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"To be continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's like you wrote this in different sessions and didn't follow through with the same premise. In the first part, it seems like Emily is conscious of what is going to happen and a willing and consensual partner. In a disjointed switch, she is suddenly to innocent to realize she is giving her son a hand job and then he rapes her (she did not consent to taking his semen down her throat, so that is rape). Make up your mind which it is and then edit accordingly. If you keep the rape sequence, then you need to put a warning on it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'll join the family...WTF! this was totally silly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If you don't know what a comma means don't use it ,,,,,,,!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Any story with a mom getting all warm and fuzzy at discovering her son's mammoth cock is A-OK in my book. I was edging along for quite some time, hard as fuck, before falling over that ledge along there somewhere,

The violence of the deepthroat action is more than a bit at odds with the soreness of his parts, and this all takes place on the same day he gets home from the hospital?! You spring his dominance on us without warning. "call me sir from now on!" what? Where did THAT come from? None of his ideation and desire for his mom even hints at the fantasy of making his mom submit to him! Back to that blow job: When he comes down her throat, she's not gonna be tasting his spend in her mouth! And as long as you went on about him forcing his dick down her throat, she doesn't even once tap on him to get him to let her off to gasp for breath?! By the time he finally does yank her off him for half a sec, one would hope he knows CPR, cuz she's gonna need it!

Early on, i was wondering why you hadn't so much as said a word about dad and then he walks in the door?!, dazed and confused and probably fascinated as he watches inch after inch of his son's thick cock backing out of his wife's mouth, figuring she could get a job at the circus as a sword swallower!, wondering why his own cock is pushing at his leisure suit so insistently, hoping upon hope that his son hasn't already spoiled her cunt for his own slightly above average unit! Where could this possibly go from here? I hope we find out soon! Her other son will probably emerge from his room (what other son? Hey, if dad can magically appear...) and start mumbling something about "airtight". And, oh yeah: Big sis walks in next, home from college wth her even MORE fantastically gifted fiancee in tow! It's like some twisted version of Fairly Odd Parents at this point. Tinkerbell is spreading magic dust over all of them, giving them all even bigger equipment to spoil each other with! The mass orgy continues for weeks! Or until somebody has to call the paramedics! Great story, dude! Thanks for writing! I like where you went with it! Now quit inhabiting my brain!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Double amputee Aunt Cuntswaylow wheels herself in from the garage... cuz, of course, they need another female to level the playing field...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
LOL!!!

LOL!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hilarious tail end comment. What is a downcast in this story is the over exaggeration of penis length. I think that average length would have been sufficient. As soon as a writer starts to over exaggerate physical aspects of both men and women, then the story loses its merit. Still, a fair effort and enjoyable to read for a short story.

Tica21Tica21about 1 month ago

Acceptable writing until the son was forcing his mother. Turn off for some readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My mother helped me when I broke my leg and had my whole leg in plaster up to my hip,obviously I needed help getting dressed,I could only wear shorts and I couldn't have a shower or a bath,I think it's about time you have a little wash down there mum said to me,ill fetch a bowl of water and a sponge for you,she left me to it and I washed between my legs,my balls and my cock,I hadn't had a wank for weeks and I only touched myself ever so slightly and my cock stood to attention, have you finished mum asked then came back into my room and saw me with a hardon! Mum I shouted! Oh don't worry I've seen it before but I don't remember it being that big! Wow my little boy isn't that little anymore mum said staring at my cock! I don't think it's going to fit in your shorts sweetheart trying to contain her laughter! Mum put my good leg into my shorts and then pulled them up over the plaster, mum what are you doing I said as she grabbed my cock trying to fit it in to my shorts! I told you it wouldn't fit didn't I she said and began stroking my cock! Mum!! Ssshh she said it won't take long, her strokes got faster and she asked me if it felt okay? Arhh fucking hell mum I said yeah! Don't cum yet will you sweetie!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous