A Mother's Touch After the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily smiled reassuringly at her son, before reaching out to grab his shaft once more. "Yes sir", she announced dutifully.

Her eyes remained fixated on Ethan's groin area, studying his manhood as though performing a medical examination. Despite the unusual setting, Emily was determined to carry out her task to the best of her ability.

Ethan closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of his mother's skilled hands working their magic on his aching muscles. Her tender touch seemed to be exactly what he needed to ease the discomfort he'd been enduring since his accident.

Emily moved her hands in gentle circles, easing the pressure on Ethan's sensitive flesh.

Again his cock leaked precum, only this time it fell onto her tits.

Emily felt the warm liquid land on her chest, moistening her breasts further. She could sense the heat coming from Ethan's body, like a beacon calling her to join him in his fervor.

Ethan, his eyes glazed over with lust, watched as his mother's hands expertly navigated his strained bruises. Her fingers danced over his cock, "I really hope I am making you feel better, sir", she cooed to him.

"You have no idea how good it feels, mom", he replied, grinding his hips forward slightly. "I can see that, sweetheart". She glanced down, taking in the sight of his erection pulsing with desire. "Are you ready for me to massage your perineum again, sir?" she asked, trying to maintain a professional demeanor despite her own desires. "Yes, mom, I need it," he responded. Emily reached out and cupped his testicles, squeezing them gently. His moans of pleasure confirmed she was doing something right. Her other hand at has base still.

"Mom, I notice you are only getting my perineum, and lower bruise on my shaft, the bruise near the head of my cock is not being attended to now, how will you solve this?" Ethan asked.

"Mom, why don't you use your mouth to suckle on my cockhead, that would alleviate some of the pain, wouldn't it?" He suggested.

Emily blushed, feeling a mix of shame and attraction at the thought of giving her son oral sex. Yet, she wanted to help him recover, so she couldn't dismiss the idea outright.

She took a deep breath, steeling herself for what she was about to do. "Yes sir.

If it helps you recover faster, I'll give it a shot." Emily hesitated for a moment, still unsure about how far she was willing to go. But Ethan insisted, his eyes pleading with hers.

"Please, mom. It's just to help me recover."

Emily took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to do. Her heart raced as moved her head out to her son's massive cock. Gently, she brought it closer to her lips, allowing her nose to graze against the sensitive skin.

The smell of his sweat mixed with the natural musk of his body sent waves of arousal coursing through her veins. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath, inhaling his unique essence.

Emily tentatively pressed her lips against the tip of Ethan's cock, feeling its texture and temperature against her own. As she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft, her breath quickened in anticipation.

Ethan let out a deep, involuntary groan, the sensation sending an electric current throughout his entire body.

"Oh fuck, mom," he exclaimed, unable to hold back his excitement.

Her light lick eventually worked its way up to the bulb of his cock, she encircled her tongue on it before attempting to engulf his cockhead in her mouth.

Trying to accommodate its size and her sons need, she widened her lips as far as she could and managed to get the head fully in her mouth.

"Good job, mom", her son said approvingly. "Make sure you continue to massage my cock and balls while you suck though", he said with a commanding voice.

Emily nodded, eager to comply. She started moving her hand up and down his shaft, simultaneously suckling on his cockhead. The combination of her mouth and hand stimulated Ethan intensely, his moans of pleasure echoing around the room.

As she continued to suck on his cock, Emily marveled at the sheer size of her son's organ. She felt the heat radiating from his body, her own pussy beginning to throb with desire.

The thought of pleasuring her son like this was beyond taboo, yet the idea was thrilling.

Despite her initial hesitation, Emily was now completely absorbed in the experience. She knew she couldn't stop now; she had come too far. With each gentle stroke of her tongue, she became more daring, experimenting with different techniques to bring her son even greater pleasure.

Ethan's eyes were now closed, lost in the throes of ecstasy.

As Emily's hand continued to work his cock, her mouth never faltered in its movements. Sucking harder, she could feel the heat from his body radiating against her face. Her own breath came in short, shallow gasps, matching her son's frantic pace. Her lips were wet with his pre-cum, her saliva mixing with the sticky fluid.

"Mom, it would be nice if your mouth could be over both bruises, go deeper onto my cock, I can help out, but it wont be easy for you."

Emily hesitated briefly, her cheeks flushing with arousal and apprehension. She didn't want to disappoint her son, nor did she want to hurt him further. Taking a deep breath, she decided to follow his suggestion.

"Alright, sir. Let me try. But remember, I won't be able to fit my whole mouth over your cock on my own. It's just too big. You'll have to help me move my head."

Emily's voice trembled with uncertainty, but also excitement. "Okay, mom," Ethan replied confidently. As they maneuvered together, Ethan positioned himself so that his penis was angled towards Emily's mouth, allowing her to reach the full length of his cock.

Emily tried to open her mouth as wide as possible, using both hands to stretch her jaw apart. Slowly, she slid her mouth over his cock again. This time Ethan grabbed her hair tightly, and gently began to push her down with goal of getting her to engulf his cock completely.

As she felt her hair being grasped firmly, her eyes met Ethan's, the lust in his gaze clear to see.

Having successfully guided her into half way down his cock, he began to wonder if she would be able to deep throat him all the way.

Her enthusiasm surprised him, he had always thought of his mother as the typical conservative housewife. However, his mother seemed game to try anything he asked of her. As her head bobbed up and down, Ethan's cock seemed to grow more excited, pulsing with every thrust. He held her head firmly, enjoying the sensation of having her warmth wrapped around him.

Feeling the urge to cum growing stronger, Ethan instructed his mother to take him deeper.

He gripped her head firmly, driving her forward until she was nearly choking on his impressive member. Still she was not yet at the bruised area at the bottom of his shaft, but she was already tearing and gagging on the enormity of his member.

Ethan saw the struggle his mother was facing and couldn't help but admire her determination to provide relief. "Still a bit further, mom, he said to her as they made eye contact." Her eyes desperate to take in his entire manhood, full of tears. She moved her hands to the sides of his legs and positioned herself on all fours, allowing him to have a deeper penetration chance into her throat, all the while looking up at him for his approval.

Ethan grunted, pushing himself deeper inside her throat. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough to send shockwaves of pleasure coursing through his body. He reached down, cupping her ass cheek and pulling her closer, seeking that perfect angle where she could take his entire length.

As Emily struggled with taking Ethan's entire length, she could feel her own cravings rising. Watching her son dominate her, she could feel her own wetness gathering between her legs.

Ethan began to push on his mother's head forcefully, understanding the goal still to get her to deepthroat him completely.

He could hear his mother's muffled screams of protest, but he ignored them. Her eyes were full of pain and fear, but her resolve did not waver. She knew that it was important for her son to recover and she would endure whatever it took.

Emily felt his cock brush against the back of her throat, causing her to gag uncontrollably. She clenched her teeth, trying not to cry out in pain. Her son's cock was just too large for her petite frame, but she refused to give up.

The intense pressure against her throat sent sharp pains through her sinuses. Emily began to panic. If she didn't relieve the pressure soon, she might choke.

Finally her nose reached his stomach, on all fours still, Ethan held her head roughly against him. Her throat completely engulfing his huge cock. She continued gagging and crying, but she made it.

Still deepthroating her, he reached back and spanked her hard, being tall enough over her to do so. Meanwhile he began roughly face-fucking her, getting ready to cum.

Emily began to gush from her pussy, not understanding the implications of what was happening. In her mind she knew this was wrong, how did this turn into him spanking her now? She was only supposed to be helping him recover.

His cock throbbed heavily within her throat, threatening to burst forth at any moment.

Ethan looked into her eyes, seeing the confusion and fear there. Despite his mother's obvious discomfort, he was determined to make her feel the power of his cock. "Take it all, mommy," he commanded.

Emily cried softly, struggling to obey, her mind clouded by the surge of adrenaline coursing through her body. She swallowed around his cock, feeling her gag reflex straining.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she continued to deepthroat him, the pressure almost unbearable. Every cell in her body cried out for release, but she wouldn't give up.

Ethan watched his mother's struggle, his heart racing with anticipation. His cock grew heavier, pulsing with each thrust. Unable to contain himself any longer, he reached out again to spank her ass, this time harder than the last.

"ERRRRGHHHLLL", Emily squealed on his cock.

Next Ethan pulled her hair and took her off his cock for a brief second.

"Ethan!" She gasped for breath, tears streaming down her face, "IT'S TOO....", instantly he pushed her back onto his cock mid sentence, shocking her with the full force of his cock all the way back down her throat.

He wanted to put her in her place, show her who was in charge. He whispered hoarsely into her ear, "You're such a good little cocksucker, aren't you?" She couldn't answer, her throat filled with his cock. She was indeed, proving herself willing to do anything for her son.

With one powerful thrust, Ethan released a torrent of semen into his mother's throat. Her eyes widened in surprise as his warm liquid poured down her throat, filling her mouth with the taste of his orgasm.

She was forced to swallow it all, unable to resist with his hand still gripping her hair.

Emily felt a wave of shame wash over her as she realized what she had done, but she couldn't deny the incredible intensity of the moment. Her son's dominance had triggered something primal within her, unleashing desires she had never known existed.

Ethan, feeling the weight of his cum draining from his balls, looked down at Emily, who suddenly seemed angry, but still unable to speak, gulping down the waterfall of semen and struggling to swallow.

Suddenly the door burst open, a man in a white collar shirt holding some grocery bags was in the door way, mouth agape, still holding the door knob.

It was Ethan's Dad, Emily's husband. How could he show up after all he'd done?

Emily stared at him, eyes widening as if witnessing some celestial phenomenon, her mascara dripping like tears down her cheeks, intermingled with his essence that trickled from her nostrils. In that moment, Ethan abruptly loosened his grasp upon her, even though she was still mid-swallow.

The Dad watched her struggle off his son's cock. She was on all fours and couldn't simply pull her head off, she had to crawl backwards due to the length.

The Dad was filled in utter dismay as his wife crawled away from his son, the cock filling his view one inch at a time, seemingly never ending. She came off it with an audible popping sound, cum and saliva falling onto her already soaked tits. Emily was upset with her son, but too overwhelmed with the moment to speak. 

Ethan looked from his mom to his disrespected father, Emily looked from her husband to her son, Dad looked in horror from Emily to his son. 

In unison everyone looking at the other and exclaimed, "What the fuck?!"

To be continued...