All Comments on 'A Mother's Touch Ch. 06-08 & Final'

by lovelesspulchritude

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story it was very well writen. It had me waiting for the next installment from the very beginning. It just didn't seem right ending it with the tinder accounts and casual sex after all the emotion that came through with the two of them. That's my two cents any how. I guess it just proves how well writen it was, that I feel bad for him only getting one week in the end. FIVE STAR'S

Whowhodilly.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Ends with Tinder dating????? Horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a wierd story with no proper character archs getting completed. Could have shown more of how Adam learned to control his timing and instead of opening everything up he should have gotten both or only his mother. And this could have been done without disclosing their secret, it made no sense. Made Tony look dumb and hero at the same time when we wanted to see Adam hero all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For real Tony? Dude you suck writing stories. The Mc is Adam not tony! Who gives a fk about him. Well I bet your a cuck

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

"they fell asleep... in the same bed she laid with his best friend". WHAT?! Are you saying that Marge and Tony did the nasty? Did i miss something? Your ending was ever so rushed. Instead of writing dialogue you related what was said. It's far harder to parse your meaning that way and less powerful. Jennifer shows up and instead of dialogue, you've given us the whole interaction in a couple paragraphs. And wouldn't jenny blab at volume about Adam and Tony's homosexual love? And you dang near skipped right past the whole mother and son dynamic. They came home from the cabin and...? WTF?! How did they figure out how to proceed with their love for each other? You don't say, just that they could always run away to the cabin. And Marge turning them both out to Tinder cheapens your whole flippin' story! I got off real good-like when they finally got down. While i love anal sex, it was never mentioned and all of a sudden, he's in her ass? just lube up with some semen and ram it in? no lubing her up? The first gal i pluked could accept me right in without lube, but that has been the exception. Like i say: i got off cuz the story was sweet and hot and then we all got dumped by a rushed ending.

Also: get an editor or at least read your work over. With your stuff, if i were you i"d read it out loud and see if can't find all the glaringly obvious problems, such as: keep the writing in the past tense, normal for 3rd person viewpoint; countless times you slip to present tense verbs, etc. At least your spelling's not bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mate, you write with skill. Some of the structure and descriptions are first class.

But I think you should spend more time developing interactions and character arcs with the new additions to the story, if you feel the need to bring in more people. I never felt that I connected with Tony as I his mother.

Also - and let’s be frank - this is a porn story, slow burn or not. I think a lot of us would have like better and clearer descriptions of the sex acts. Personally, I don’t feel that brushing over them adds anything positive to how tasteful the story is. You had already built that in and it’s classy.

I wrote this on good faith and hope to provide encouragement, not the opposite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous