A Mother's Touch Ch. 06-08 & Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cunt was clenching around his cock, and he began a slow thrust, not losing steam, not wasting time. A large string of saliva fell onto his cock, and he lubed his cock again, now pushing against her pucker.

He used the head of his cock to smear the come sliding out from her, and added that as lube, entering his mother a second time, and taking her anal virginity with it. It was different, tighter, and her reaction something he would always remember in his future. All of his body was hurting, the sweat pouring down from his chest, her nails clawing his pecs as he fucked her to a new orgasm, where both lovers finally collapsed on the bed, and a record had been set.

They fell asleep as the afternoon warmth took over under the blankets, in the same bed she laid with his best friend. In his chest, a certainty that this was the right thing to do. In hers, the doubts were diluted, and she knew that, at least in that cabin, they could run away for a weekend and be happy.

Memories of James came flooding her dreams. Their first time. Their first fight. Their wedding. Was she happy? It was more like what was happiness, after all. In here, all her worries went away.

But it was all worth it as the night came, and they could see the stars above, through the opening in the ceiling. It was James' idea to have it installed, and now Marge was delighted to have Adam here with her.

Her body was aching, and there was a difficulty in walking she never knew before, while Adam continued as fresh as a lettuce, and if it was up to him, he'd go another few rounds again. His cock looked painfully hard.

Returning home was painful, but the day to day brought a sort of numbness. She encouraged Adam to get a tinder account, and she did one for herself as well, and mother and son created a new routine of swiping right in whoever they thought was the appropriate person for each other.

Tony and Natasha continued being their friends. Tony asked Adam what was that all about, and he revealed his secrets to him. His profound love for his mother, and how she helped him through the roughest period of his life. Tony didn't understand it fully, but learned how to respect his friend. As for Natasha, she wasn't hurt by the rejection he made her go through in the cabin, but that was an eye opener for her marriage, and she was now a happy divorced woman, looking for the love of her life. She swiped right on Adam's profile, and he took her on a date as friends.

The day Jennifer turned up on his doorstep was a day Adam won't forget. She wanted to get back together, and she heard Adam was now dating this girl that worked in a bar in the city center, and there was a rumour that he became quite the stud. Now, looking at Adam, she recalled how she was dedicated, and how much he cared for her, and how easy it was to manipulate him every time he jizzed in his pants. But Adam pointed out two things: one, he wasn't dating anyone, and that wonderful woman from the bar was nothing but a casual fuck, which he now embraced as a step towards freedom, and second, he'd rather fuck a cactus than to be with her again.

Tony showed up at the exact moment to observe how Jenny got red in the face, and took the opportunity to grab Adam by the waist, and asked her what did she want with his boyfriend.

Childish, yes, but effective. The tears she cried were crocodile tears and had no effect on Adam's self-esteem. He went on double dates with Tony, and then on more dates without him. The sex became stable, but he never forgot how his mother made him feel.

Then, on her birthday, he offered her two first-class tickets to Florence, one of the cities of love that she always talked about, and she invited him to come with her. For one week, they got to experience what life would be without a care in the world, watching sunsets while eating ice cream, and falling asleep in each other's arms.

==========

Thank you for reading.