A Mother's Unexpected Encounter - 02

Story Info
Sara tries to relax in the sun, but her son has other ideas.
4k words
4.65
58.9k
89

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara had fucked her own son. This wasn't some crazy fantasy she'd had in some guilty dream that had snuck up from her subconscious, she had fucked Sam, her own son. She much preferred to think that he'd fucked her, that she'd try to stop him, but she knew deep down that she could have stopped him if she wanted to, and she didn't. That kept her awake at night, thinking that as much as Sam had forced himself upon her, she trusted him to stop if she asked him to; and she didn't ask.

What she kept thinking about was the fact that there must have been signs before that day, that maybe there were hints or moments she didn't pick up on that led Sam to doing something like this to her. She thought back to the months he'd been back home, and she thought about him and how he'd acted, and that maybe she might had missed a lot more than she realised. All she thought was that he was loving being home again, that he enjoyed living with his mother and father, and all he was doing was showing his appreciation. She was sure that was part of it, her husband, Colin, had mentioned that Sam was loving getting to do things with his father again, and that he was loving getting to know his him as a fellow adult. This echoed something that Sam had said to her, though now she realised that perhaps is might have implied more than she thought; Sam had told her at one point that he enjoyed spending time with her now, and that it was amazing to see her not just as his mom, but as a woman. No alarm bells sounded at the time, but now it had been marked as a missed red flag.

To add to this, she knew that Sam wasn't hiding his looks at her here and there. He had always been a little impulsive like that, it was hard when she was a woman with certain proportions that were very noticeable, as she knew she couldn't keep them always hidden. If she ever wore a low-cut top, there was a lot of cleavage showing, and she knew that whenever she wore anything even slightly revealing that any man's eyes would be drawn to that; or her sizable behind in a bikini, she knew that she had some weight back there, and was proud of it, also knowing the attention it garnered her. With it currently being the height of summer, it was hard to wear clothes that could cover either of her assets and keep her at a comfortable temperature, so Sam's eyes occasionally being drawn to her body was not unusual at all. All that being said, when he came back from college, he had stopped hiding his looks over her, and she'd called him out on it once, but he confidently admitted to it and apologised to her. Again, another missed flag. There were so many things she was thinking about now that she missed, all the small details she thought was just her son growing up and being more confident and mature. But that's the thing, he was more confident and more mature, besides that encounter in the kitchen, she was looking at him as a man more than her son.

The last thing she hated to admit was that her thoughts when she was pleasing herself, or when she was in bed with her husband might have drifted to her son in the past, in the past week, all she could think about was her son's hands and his cock. As she let her husband fuck her, she pictured her son doing it, and she just knew that he could do it better. She was so worried that the next time Sam tried to make a move, she wouldn't be able to say no; though it wasn't like she was able to last time either.

***

It was an incredibly hot day, and with all the housework done, with her husband still at work, and Sam out with his friends for the day, Sara decided it was one of the only opportunities to have some time in the sun. She had time like this every now and then, but especially in the last week, she'd been nervous to go out and sunbath with her son still in the house. A part of her seemed to want that, that the idea she was outside in her bikini for her son to see would be something she'd like, but the realistic side of her knew that with what happened before, she might feel a little bit on edge about being out there in his view.

It was sometime in the late afternoon, and she'd been out there for about an hour at this point, making sure to keep her body covered in tanning oil as to not burn and make sure she had a nice tan all over. She was even careful about tan lines as well, wearing a small bikini as to cover as little skin as possible. The bikini she was wearing was small for her, she saw younger women walking around in much less than this at the beach, but this was the closest to a thong she ever wore, and while she knew some of the neighbours might get a look at her, she would never wear this outside the privacy of her own garden; and now with the situation with Sam, she'd likely never wear it if he was around either.

She lay there, the sun beating down on her back, in a state of almost nirvana. She had a book she'd read a few pages from here and there, but laying there with her eyes close seemed to just calm everything down for Sara, letting her mind slip away into a peaceful state. She wasn't asleep, but her head was empty, only thinking about the moment and how pleasant this was. She was free from all tension and guilt, as if nothing mattered to her anymore.

She heard a sound from in the house, not opening her eyes to see what it was, she was too far gone for that now. She assumed Colin had gotten home, she heard him go upstairs, then a few minutes later come down and then finally come out into the backyard via the sliding door. She heard it run along the runners and then shut again. She then said,

"Honey, do you think you could come and rub in some oil for me?" She held up the bottle, her eyes still closed as to not accidentally look directly into the sun.

"Sure mom." She froze. That wasn't her husband at all, that was Sam. Her eyes snapped open and looked up at her son, reaching out to take the bottle from her. He had a big smile across his face, a kind, warm smile, but with a dangerous twinkle in his eyes that she recognised from all the men she'd had in her life.

"Oh Sam, I... I thought you were your father." She looked back at him, realised that he was topless, only wearing a pair of swimming shorts. He looked good, he wasn't the most athletic guy in the world, but Sam was handsome and charming, and he felt confident in his own skin. Sara then realised far too late that her eyes had basically done an entire sweep of his body, paying particularly close attention to the loose fabric between his legs, looking for something, anything that might give her an impressive visual indication of what she'd previously felt inside her.

"Oh, don't worry Mom, I'll do it for you." He took the bottle from her hand and flicked it open; his smile was that of a man who was out for something, something he knew he could get. She watched him squeeze the oil onto one hand, put down the bottle and spread it over both his palms, "Just relax, I'll take it from here, don't worry." Sara put her head back down, still able to get a small glimpse back at Sam.

"I thought..." she began to stutter, "I'm sure your father will be coming home soon." She was buying time, trying to basically avoid the inevitable.

"No, it's still early, he won't be back for at least another hour, likely longer knowing him." Sam laughed. Sara must have not been here for as long as she thought, meaning it wasn't getting towards the early evening, it was so hard to tell here in the height of summer. She felt her son's hands make contact with her calves, a little jolt going through her as they did, with a regretful moan escaping her lips. She looked back at him again, smiling a little awkwardly; he gave her that kind smile in response, then giving her a little wink. She quickly put her head back down, worried for the afternoon ahead.

Sam's hands were thorough about making sure her skin was covered, spending time first on her left calf, before moving down and quickly massaging her foot, doing the same thing on her right leg. He worked as if he'd done this many times before, for the most part his moves felt rehearsed and like he was a professional, and so Sara enjoyed it as a massage, trying to push any of the taboo thoughts she was having out of her head. This tactic worked for the most part, even as he moved up her legs and began to gently massage her thighs, being a lot more tactful that she might have thought, at least at first. A process like this obviously requires one to get close to certain areas, and so when Sam's fingers went up her left thigh and came close to the edges of her very small bikini between her legs, she let out a deep breath, no doubt something that Sam noticed. He continued with the oil, and again on her right thigh, she let out a breath and tensed up as she felt him get between her legs. This time however, she felt one finger move over the thin fabric and brush over her. She let out a moan, trying to silence it by biting her lip, but she knew he'd heard her. She considered saying something, but decided against it, her resistance last time had only gone further into him having his way with her.

"I'm going to do you back now," Sam said to her, and she let out a breath, not realising she'd been holding her breath since his finger had brushed against her down there.

"OK honey," she said, breathing a little better,

"I'm going to need you to take your top off though." She looked back at him,

"I... I don't think that's a good idea honey." Her eyes were basically pleading with him not to,

"I don't know mom," he said, and Sara watched as his hand reached over her and grabbed one end of the lower knot holding her bikini top on, "You want to get rid of those tan lines, don't you?" Before she said anything, he began to pull on the knot.

"I just... maybe..." before she finished whatever she was going to say, the first knot was undone, and she felt him already pulling at the upper knot, the only thing keeping her bikini top on now, "Maybe just the lower one, I think that one can stay done." She protested, laying still as to make sure she was still covered.

"I don't want to miss out any coverage Mom, you don't want to get badly burnt, do you?" His voice had a lilt to it, he was obviously playing with her, and though she knew she could stop him at any moment, she didn't right now. The upper knot came undone, her top now not held in place by anything. She was still laid on her front, so was technically still covered, but any movement up by her would reveal her breasts to her son, and anyone looking into their garden.

"OK, but just for my back, nothing more. OK?" She said, looking up at him,

"Nothing more, I promise." Sam smiled, and with a wink, he moved in front of her and began to run the oil over her bare back. She closed her eyes a little bit, enjoying this for what it was, a nice, soothing massage from her son, any other thoughts she was pushing away, making sure they didn't interfere with her honest, good enjoyment of this moment. It was all fine, until she opened her eyes. Right in front of her as Sam worked on her back, she saw his shorts, and more specifically, the outline of something in them. She'd not seen it before, but after the buildup and moment they had between her legs, and no doubt the fact she had agreed to let her bikini top go, something was definitely visible now. It had felt big in their last encounter, but she'd never actually seen it, and considering where this bulge started and stopped in his shorts, its size must have been quite impressive, easily being on the bigger side of what she'd...

"See something you like?" Sam asked, Sara's head snapping up to see her son looking down at her, that dangerous twinkle in his eye.

"I... I..." she couldn't hide it, she knew he'd seen, and so she was left speechless,

"It's OK, I get it," he smiled and kept his hands moving on her back, those thoughts she'd kept back now seemingly leaking through as she felt his hands on her. "Do you want to see it?" He asked. She looked up at him in astonishment. Sam, her own son, had just asked her, his own mother, if she'd wanted to see his hard cock, that was wrong on so many levels. This was the kind of thing that people's relationships would end over, cutting ties with each other, as if they were never family in the first place. It was so bad, how could he even thing to ask something like that of his own mother? He would have to be delusional to think the answer would be anything other than...

"Yes." Without another word, Sam brought back one of his hands and casually pulled down his shorts, revealing what was hidden beneath them. It was big. She knew it was big from when he'd taken her last week, but now seeing it only inches from her face was different. Her eyes travelled up and down his length as she took it all in visually, unconsciously licking her open lips as she did.

"Do you like it?" Sam asked, his hands moving down to her lower back, then sliding down and around to his mother's hips.

"Yes," Sara said, looking up at her son, not knowing she was biting her lip as she did,

"Does it look good?" He asked,

"Yes," she replied, feeling his hands reach the knots on the side of her bikini bottoms, but not caring about that right now. Her focus was on her son's cock right in front of her, a member much bigger than anything she'd seen in over 20 years, reminding her of those college days she went wilder than usual, except this was her son, her own flesh and blood it was attached to; and yet, deep in her mind, she knew that was what was making it better for her.

"Do you wanna taste it?" Her eyes snapped up to look at Sam, any bit of resistance had slipped away, and her voice was only able to whisper a very quiet,

"Yes." After undoing the knots holding her bikini bottoms in place and removing the small amount of fabric left on her body, Sam stepped closer to her and completely removed his shorts. The two of them were completely naked together, and Sara was staring right down the barrel of her son's cock, all she had to do to take it was to lean forward; such a simple movement, and yet she was frozen in place, knowing that once she did this, she could never turn back.

"It's OK mom, don't worry," Sam said, running his hand through his mother's hair, his hand coming to rest on the back of her head. He must have seen her hesitation, because he pushed her head towards his cock, only an inch or so away from his mother's lips. With that small bit of motivation, Sara went with the pressure and opened her mouth, taking her own son's cock between her lips.

She closed her lips around the bulbus head, feeling it almost filling her mouth already, worrying that she wouldn't be able to fit any more of his length inside. But she began to slowly move her lips down his shaft, knowing that in the past she could fit a lot in her mouth. She got about halfway down before she felt she couldn't go any further, at least not without choking, and right now, she didn't want that kind of moment. She ran her lips back up his length, getting to the rim of the bulbus head again, and then back down, getting into her rhythm. She felt him moaning, and even felt him thrusting a little as she continued, thankfully in time with her rhythmic bobbing.

As Sara bobbed her head up and down on her son's cock in their back garden for all to see, Sam's hands arrive back at his mother's lower body, gently massaging her lower back. As his mother's lips went further and further down his member, his hands travel down her body and finally arrive at her round, plump ass, gently squeezing both cheeks. He then slowly spread them, and a finger began to travel down between them, finding a place that no son should ever go. His fingers gently circle her tight ass, feeling the muscles contract at the slightest touch. She let out a long moan, different than any she'd made before, one of alarm and surprise. He get's the message, and his finger finds its way down, further, until he finds her familiar wetness down there, the warmth that he had had the week before.

His fingers moved slowly up and down her slick pussy, gently pushing her lips open, but never entering, teasing her as she pleasured him. He then gently pushed two fingers inside her, feeling her moan onto his cock as he does, enjoying that sensation more than anything he'd ever felt before. As she felt her own son's fingers inside her once again, any regrets of holdups she had about what was going on had evaporated, at least for now; right now, she was just here enjoying a nice cock in her mouth as she was being pleasured by her own son, the owner of that oh so nice cock.

Almost too soon, Sara felt Sam begin to tense up a little, and she looked up at him as best she could, not that she needed to, he knew exactly what a man about to burst sounded like. She felt his hand on her head, keeping her on his cock, and chance of avoiding his eruption was now impossible, not that she wanted to avoid it at all. She kept going as he moaned, and she felt her Sam begin to shake a little, his efforts to pleasure her stopping as she felt his body ready to burst.

"Oh my god, mom...." He said, looking down at her as she bobbed up and down his cock. With three more strokes, he was done, and she felt that final tension of muscles and the salty liquid sprayed into her mouth. She felt loads of it gathering in there, more than she'd had in a long time; so much that she had to pull away just to make room for how much he actually came. After she was sure he was finished, she pulled away from him, looking at her panting, sweating son as she looked him in the eyes, gulping down the mouthful of cum her own son had just given her. After a few moments of looking into each other's eyes, and before Sara could realise what she'd done, Sam finally broke the silence,

"Your turn." With a confident stride he walked back down towards his mothers legs, kneeling between them where she lay as his hands once again travelled up her legs,

"Oh my god, honey, this is so..." she let out a gasp, as without warning, she felt her son's mouth basically lapping up her wetness, followed very quickly by his fingers. This all happened so fast that Sara could barely comprehend that it was happening, that in the space of less than 20 seconds, she'd gone from sucking her son's cock in their back garden in full view of anyone who might look their way, to having her son dine on her wet pussy, still in full view of everyone. She did nothing to hide her moans as she thought about that, knowing that deep down, in the places she would later deny ever existed, she loved that, and loved every single moment of what was happening, as she did right now.

"Oh my... yes... honey, yes..." she said, so turned on by literally everything that was happening right now that she was already so close, even though her son had barely touched her prior to diving between her legs. She reached behind her and ran her hand through her son's short hair, pushing him further in between her legs, making sure he stayed there as she felt the pressure inside her rising. "Fuck.... Yes... Oh fuck yes!" From deep within her she felt a quiver starting, and it soon began to expand until it seemed to engulf her entire body. She wasn't quiet about it either, with a scream of, "Oh yes honey," likely being able to be heard from a few gardens away.

She finally let go of her son's head as he continued to work on her down there, she moaned, catching her breath a little after it had all calmed down. Realising now was his chance to escape, Sam moved out from between his mother's legs and moved back around and looked down at her smiling before saying,

"You know... I love you mom. I hope you know that." He bent down and picked up his shorts, but before he could go back inside Sara responded with,

"I know honey... I know..." He smiled, before opening the sliding door and slowly going back inside to shower.

12