A Mother's Unexpected Encounter - 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara laid there in total bliss; she was still coming down from the high of what had just happened. In about 30 seconds, everything would hit her in a massive post-orgasmic rush about what she'd done, the guilt and horror of letting her own son take advantage of her again, this time in full view of what might be the entire neighbourhood (and easily full ear shot of them all too). She would run back inside, completely forgetting her bikini, and jumping into the shower, thinking over all the things she'd have to explain to anyone who might ask her about what happened. She'd vow never to do it again; that she'd have the personal will power to say no the next time he made an advance on her.

However, that was all 30 seconds away. Right now, Sara just laid there, completely naked in the sun having just been eaten out by her son, with his taste still lingering in her mouth. She was in a state of complete nirvana. She wasn't asleep, but her head was empty, only thinking about the moment and how pleasant this was. She was free from all tension and guilt, as if nothing mattered to her anymore.

12