A Mother's Urges Pt. 01

Story Info
Mother's new fantasy is her son.
2.5k words
4.06
33.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roseanna was a 45 year old single mother living with her 18 year old son Jacob. Her husband had left them when Jacob was only 6, and it had been just the two of them since then. The raven haired, green eyed, and shapely Roseanna never lacked the attention of men, and is what you would call a head-turner, even though she had put on some weight as of late. With Jacob being her number one priority though, Roseanna was careful who she brought around, and had rarely dated in the years since her husbands departure. This was no easy feat as Roseanna always had a healthy sex drive, so rarely a night when by where she didn't use her vibrator before going to bed. Her sex drive is higher than ever, and she had an eye for younger men. She new she would have no trouble finding a hot, horny 18 year old boy to fuck her, since she was undoubtedly a milf, and she knew it. But recently her attractions towards younger men changed to being fully focused on just one teen boy, her son Jacob.

Jacob was 5'6, two inches shorter than his mother, with black hair like his mother, and very thin, while most of his friends were tall and muscular for their age. Many times when Jacob had his friends over, Roseanna would excuse herself, and go to her room and masturbate thinking about one or more of his friends sitting just a room away. Frequently she fantasized that the whole group of her son's friends would catch her naked and start gang banging her. That all changed when she instead started having intense sexual fantasies about her own son. At first, filled with guilt, she tried hard to force the thoughts out of her head. This was her own flesh and blood son and she was imagining sucking his cock, and opening her legs so he could fuck her all night with his virile teen cock. No other boy would do at this point, and every time he walked in the room she thought about ripping his shirt off, kissing his hairless chest, and then dropping to her knees to suck his cock.

It was 4:30pm and Jacob kissed his mother goodbye as he headed out to meet up with his buddies and go to a movie. He would be gone for a few hours, and this meant Roseanna had the house all to herself. Most importantly it gave her time alone in Jacob's room.

Roseanna opened up the door to her son's room and immediately the smell of a teen boy's room hit her. Most would find it off putting, but Roseanna was turned on by her son's body odor, and she had a particular kink which was smelling her sons boxers. On the floor next to his bed she found what was most likely the last pair he had worn. Instead of throwing it in the hamper, Jacob often tossed his dirty clothes on the floor and Roseanna would pick them up later do do the laundry, which she loved doing since it gave her opportunity to smell her son's clothes. As she grabbed the boxers she immediately started tingling with excitement. Lifting them up to her face, Roseanna put her face inside the boxers and took a deep breath, inhaling as much of the odors as she could. She could detect a little bit of Jacob's ass, and his musky cock. Jacob sometimes went a couple days between showers and Roseanna loved that. It allowed his body odors to build and that made her pussy wet in anticipation for the next time she could smell them.

Knowing she had time Roseanna laid down on her son's bed putting her head on his pillow, and placing his boxers on her face so she could continue smelling them. She reached down her sweats and into her underwear and began rubbing her wet pussy with extra attention paid to her clit, as she fantasized about licking her son's ass and sucking his cock. As she continued taking deep breaths and fingering her dripping pussy, Roseanna was also thinking of how she could find out if her son was attracted to her as well, and if he would be willing to make their relationship physical. She knew it was crazy that she was even contemplating incest with her son, but her desires for him were stronger than she had ever felt in her life for anyone. She was near constantly thinking about sex with her son, so much so that she would finger herself under her desk at work while looking at a picture of him that she kept on her desk.

Roseanna had snooped around her son's computer looking at his internet search history, seen that her son often searched for the porn categories; Lesbians, Anal Sex, Asian, Pissing, Foot Fetish, BBW, Family Sex, and Incest. That her son was into all those categories turned her on even more. Her first thoughts when seeing what her son was getting off to made her want to get as depraved as possible with him. That first time she had looked through his computer, and saw the porn he watched, she had sat in his computer chair and fingered herself to orgasm while watching one of the mother/son videos that Jacob had added to *Favorites on his browser.

After she had her orgasm, and she was slumped in her son's chair, a small waste basket Jacob kept next to the desk caught her eye. She noticed that the small metal mesh waste bin was filled with tissues. Roseanna had noticed before that Jacob kept a tissue box to the left of his monitor, but never thought much of it. It did strike her though that Jacob rarely got sick, and yet the bin was nearly full of tissues. When she bent over and examined the contents, she realized what was behind all the tissue use. Jacob was using the tissue to catch his cum loads so as to not make a mess, and was tossing them in the basket. Roseanna often cleaned up her son's room and had never thought before about the contents of the waste bin, but at that moment came to the realization that she had to empty it quite often. Now it made sense. Her sexy, virile young son was masturbating multiple times a day, and the basket would fill up with tissues encasing his boy cum. This had made Roseanna hot with lust and she had grabbed one of the tissues from the waste basket, and opened it up to reveal the dry cum. She figured she would take what she could get and put her tongue up to the tissue, licking the dry cum, and trying to experience as much of the flavor as possible.

Roseanna snapped out of her memories, and her eyes opened wide. She had emptied out her sons waste basket yesterday, but had noticed one tissue in the basket as she had just walked into his room. She took Jacob's boxers off her face and rolled off his bed. She kneeled next to her son's dedicated cum tissue waste bin and grabbed the one tissue inside. Her heart began to pound hard as she opened it up and realized the cum was fresh, and had not dried yet. Jacob must have masturbated just before he left, and for the first time Roseanna was going to be able to taste her son's creamy cum. Her pussy was dripping as she took a moment to really focus on the excitement she was feeling that she was about to consume a warm load of cum that came from her own son's cock. She lifted the tissue so her lips, stuck out her tongue, and with it she scooped up her son's thick and creamy cum load.

As she swirled the cum around her tongue inside her mouth, Roseanna's first thought was that her son's cum was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. She couldn't even describe the flavor if asked, only that she was instantly addicted. She immediately thought how much she would love if her son came in all the food she ate, and how much more she would enjoy her meals. Roseanna couldn't believe how depraved her thoughts were becoming towards her son. She took her time, keeping her son's cum in her mouth for around 3 minutes before swallowing it. With that, Roseanna scooped up the last remnants of cum left in the tissue with two fingers, and began rubbing it on her clit until she had another orgasm. Roseanna took a shower, had dinner, and then went to bed.

Later that same night Jacob got home from his hangout with his buddies. They had gone to a movie, ate dinner, then went back to Kyle's house to play video games. Jacob always liked going to Kyle's house because it gave him the opportunity to look at Kyle's hot mom. She was a heavier set woman, and Jacob liked that. He had always found himself to older women, and thicker girls and women. Her name was Sonia, and Jacob had a hard time keeping his eyes off her, especially if her could see the top of her breasts when she was wearing blouses, and her ass when she wore jeans.

One time he was so overcome with desire for Kyle's mom that he had asked to use their bathroom, and masturbated thinking about fucking Mrs. Singer while she was a few feet away in the living room. He thought it would be so hot to catch Kyle fucking his own mom, and watch them. Incest porn had excited Jacob as far back as he could remember, and thinking about someone he knew, especially a close close friend fucking his own mother made Jacob's cock hard. He often thought about his friends fucking their mother's and masturbated to the mental images of it. This night was no different and as soon as Jacob got home, he went down the hall and peaked in his mom's room to make sure she was asleep, and she was.

Jacob was always careful not to make too much noise when he masturbated when his mother was home. Last thing he needed was her catching him with his cock out. He would be so embarrassed if she saw him pumping his cock. He locked the door to his room, and grabbed the bottle of lubricant that he kept tucked in the back of the bottom drawer of his bedside table. He placed the bottle on the computer desk and took off all his clothes except for his socks. he sat down in his computer chair, and went to his favorite porn site.

He searched for a bit for the incest porn that a thumbnail of a scene he thought looked good, and he put on his headphones before pressing play. Shortly after the scene started and the milf was sucking her "son's" cock, Jacob poured some of the lube on his cock and massaged it all over, before slowly stroking to the porn clip which he was enjoying quite a bit. As he continued stroking, thoughts of Kyle's mom Sonia filled his mind. He began picturing himself in the porn, and Sonia being the one who was straddling him and riding his cock. He pumped harder, fantasizing the loud moans coming through his earphones were being made by her. He closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and began moaning slowly saying,

"Ride my cock Mrs. Singer! Ride it!"

In his thoughts, Mrs. Singer had her hands on his chest as she bounced on his cock, and he looked at her face as she grimaced in pleasure and pain from his cock. As the fantasy went on, a flash of Jacob's mother entered his fantasy, which slightly snapped him out of it. He only stopped stroking for a moment, then refocused his fantasy. Again his mother's image appeared but this time it was a flash of her riding his cock instead of Mrs. Singer. Jacob got frustrated. took his hand off his cock in frustration, and paused the porn.

Jacob had been suffering with guilt for quite a while, as years ago he had started having wet dreams that involved sex with his own mother. He had always heard how wrong incest was, and he had tried hard not to have those thoughts and dreams about his mother, and it took him a while to force them out. To compensate though, Jacob had started watching milf porn, but in particular incest porn. He also started masturbating while thinking about his friends having sex with their own mothers. This was Jacob's way of living out his taboo desires through others without feeling guilt. Every once in a while his mother made a cameo in his fantasies as he masturbated, and each time he had to reset, and focus on not thinking about his mother.

He tried again this time and unpaused the porn. He began stroking again and the 18 year old in the porn started fucking the milf pornstar in her ass. Jacob loved watching anal sex and the porn star was hot. He leaned his head back again as his stroked increased in pace. He tried to imagine Mrs. Singer again, but slowly his eyes opened and he turned his head to face the shelf he had above and to the right of his desk. On that shelf was a picture of himself and his mother Roseanna. They had taken the selfie while they were hiking. There was nothing special about the photo, and his mother was dressed in tights and a t-shirt, with a baseball cap on and a backpack on. There was nothing sexy about the picture but Jacob began focusing on his mother's face. That face he loved. That face he found so beautiful. That face he wanted to kiss. That face he wanted to rub his cock on. Jacob could hear the porn in his headset, but he was ignoring it. All his focus was on this picture with his mom in it, as he stroked his cock intensely. All sense of pushing his mother out of his mind while he masturbated had evaporated.

Jacob's cock felt harder than ever, and his pumping was feverish. After just a few minutes he grabbed a couple of tissues, placed them over the tip of his cock, and shot a voluminous thick, warm, creamy load of cum into them. Aside from when he grabbed the tissues his eyes had never left the picture of his mom. He had deliberately masturbated to her image, and it had been the best orgasm he had ever had. He sat in his computer chair and felt overwhelming shame. He had fought so hard for so long not to think of his mother sexually, and now he had had the best orgasm of his life while looking at her face. Another feeling started overwhelming his shame, and it was excitement and anticipation. His heart started beating fast and all he could think about was seeing his mother. Tomorrow morning couldn't come fast enough.

To be continued

All characters in this fictional story are 18 and older