How I Seduced My Son Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom seduces her son while her husband is away golfing.
7.7k words
4.62
96.1k
184

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY

I started a new set of vitamins about a month ago. About the same time my doctor prescribed a new med for me. I have been constantly horny ever since. Maybe it's a mid-life thing, maybe. Maybe it's the new pills that my doc prescribed. Whatever it is, I have been walking around all tingly for about three weeks now. And here is the thing, I don't want to change a thing as I love the way it makes me feel.

My husband left this morning for a golfing trip with his guy friends as a sort of birthday present to himself. His birthday is on Sunday and he will be back in plenty of time to celebrate. Two of the triplets left for the lake, getting an early start on Fall break. Our son, however, decided to come back from Mizzou and will be home all weekend with his poor old mom. Hudson is a good kid and has taken after his dad. He is on the swim team and has the perfect swimmer's body. I think my mom friends secretly lust after him. I have found myself thinking about his well-defined abs and muscular back more and more in the last few weeks.

His sisters, on the other hand, are a bit curvy, like me. But curvy in all the right places. I love the relationship that the girls have with each other. Gretchen and Hadley really love each other. They are inseparable. They got into the same sorority and share a room. I am sure that they will have a fun time this weekend at the lake. It is good for them to get away and spend some time together away from school and the sorority.

I have already masturbated twice this morning but it did nothing to quell the lust that has been flowing through my veins lately. Hat tip to the guys down at Menards, by the way, for installing the shower wand this last summer. It has really come in handy lately, no pun intended.

Hudson got home from Columbia around noon. When he walked in the door, I had to catch my breath. He appeared to have added more muscle since he left for school in August. He is about 6 foot 3, like his dad and has shaggy strawberry blond hair. I ran over to him to give him a big hug. My huge natural boobs squished against his muscular chest. He put his arms around me and my face nuzzled into his neck. I took a deep breath and tried to memorize his smell for later. We let go of our embrace and I noticed how hard my nipples were. Hudson looked down and noticed them too. I arched my back a bit, pretending to stretch, pushing out my boobs and emphasizing their roundness. He blushed. I pretended it was nothing.

Damn. He looked good. If it weren't for the new meds or whatever, I don't think seeing him would have been any different. But now...well...now, he looked...delicious. It was probably just the meds, but I stared at his jeans wondering what his cock looked like and what it would be like to have him. What am I thinking? That's my son!

"So good to be home, mom. You look great. Did you do something different with your hair?"

"Just a little more red in it, that's all. Great to have you home but it looks like it is just going to be you and me, kid."

"Where are Gretchen and Hadley? I thought that they were coming home for dad's birthday weekend."

"Well, since your dad went golfing with the boys, the girls decided to head off to the lake this weekend, but they will be home Sunday morning in time to celebrate your dad's birthday. So we have the house to ourselves all weekend."

"Good for them. The girls spend so much time doing sorority activities and school stuff, it will be good for them to get away. A couple of the guys from high school have talked about getting together a bit today, is that okay? I don't want to leave you all alone."

"Sounds fun, you go hang out with your friends. How about I make dinner for us tonight?"

"That sounds great, mom. The food at school is not that great. And I can only eat at Booche's so many times a week."

"I'm going to throw my bag in my room and then head out. Looking forward to dinner!"

And just like that, he was gone and the house was empty again. And quiet. My body was vibrating, ready for another orgasm. I could still smell him and my thoughts shifted to his body. What would it be like for him to mount me? What would it be like to have him between my thighs? Or his, what appeared to be, huge cock in my mouth? What would it be like for him to shoot his cum down my throat, all over my face, or all over my huge tits? Dammit. I just can't stop thinking about sex. And sex with my son.

I went upstairs to our bedroom and got completely naked. I walked around the house for a while. Maybe Hudson had forgotten something and would come home and "accidently" see his mom naked. Maybe we would get a package delivery and I would "accidently" go to the porch without any clothes on.

It always feels amazing to walk around the house naked. It also made my heart beat faster and my breathing more labored. I was already horny when I shed my clothes. Now, I was on fire. After about a half an hour of walking around, I went back upstairs to our room. I left the bedroom door wide open. You know, just in case.

I looked in the full length mirror. Damn, not bad for a mother of triplets. My boobs were huge, 38DD, all natural. My butt matched, the kind of butt that made men want to bend me over and fuck me from behind. At least that is what my husband said. My waist was still pretty skinny, giving me an hourglass figure. My husband Phil once said that his friends gave me the nickname "Brick House." He wasn't sure what to think about it at first, but I think he ended up viewing that as a compliment to me and a source of pride for himself.

I loved the fact that my nipples were a dark pink, almost red. I had more freckles than most women. I liked them. I guess that goes with the territory of being a ginger. My red hair went perfectly with my green eyes. I continued to stare in the mirror at myself. My nipples were hard and I was so wet that I was dripping down my leg. I was turned on. Yep, I would definitely do me.

Now, I have a lot of toys to choose from. I had already used my hand while still in bed this morning and the shower wand when I took my shower. I opened the drawer to the table next to the bed. I really had way more toys than anyone needs. Well, perhaps, just the right amount. Just needed to pick the right one. I grabbed the Womanizer Pro clit sucking vibe. What a great toy. I had seen a comedian talk about how it made her squirt and ordered it from Amazon from the car in the parking lot after the show. It did not disappoint. I also grabbed a large life-like silicone dildo, about eight inches long, and some lube, just in case.

I propped up a couple of pillows for my head. I took a couple of more pillows to put under my hips. I looked over at the bedroom door a couple of times to see (hope?) if I would be interrupted. Nothing.

I laid down on the bed with my head propped up and my hips slightly in the air. I spread my legs and looked down at my small brownish reddish patch of neatly trimmed hair. Even at this age, my boobs seemed to defy gravity. I laid down the Womanizer and dildo next to me. It wasn't time ... yet.

I ran my hands over my boobs, caressing them, squeezing them. I was in no hurry, even though I was extremely horny. I was going to make this one to remember. I massaged my neck, then jaw, putting a couple of fingers in my wet mouth. I moved them in and out like I was giving a blowjob. I imagined my fingers were Hudson's cock and a jolt of excitement ran through me. I felt juice run out of my pussy and down to my butt. Just the thought of his muscular swimmer's body was making me dripping wet.

I looked over at the dildo on the bed.

"Oh, Hudson, your cock looks so good!"

I grabbed the dildo to replace my fingers. I wanted to imagine what it would feel like to have my son's cock in my mouth. I licked the tip and closed my eyes. I ran my tongue around the edges of the cock head. I wondered if Hudson's cock was this big. Or bigger. I thought about all the times I had seen Hudson mow the lawn without his shirt on, sweat dripping down his muscular stomach. Or all the times at the pool when he pulled himself out like an erotic perfume ad, and then looking over at the mom's with their mouths hung open.

"Oh, Hudson, your cock tastes so good!" I said out loud. It added to the fantasy. "Fuck mommy's mouth!"

I pushed the cock in as far as I could take it, almost gagging, but enjoying every inch of it. I moved it in and out and imagined my son face fucking me. My nipples and clit were on fire. I reached down with my free hand and teased my red nipple. That was not enough. I lightly pinched it. Not enough. I pinched it harder.

"Mmmmmmmmm," perfect. The pain felt good as I continued to take the huge dildo in my mouth. I was drooling all over the fake cock. Drool ran out my mouth and all over my face and neck. I ran my free hand through my saliva and then rubbed my nipple, imagining Hudson's lips and mouth on my hard nipple. I could not stand it any longer, I had to cum.

I spread my legs and took the sloppy wet dildo and pressed it up to my pussy. I was so wet and the dildo was covered in saliva, it slid right in.

"Mmmmmmmm, Hudson, your cock feels so good." I easily pushed the dildo in and out. What would Hudson's cock feel like inside his mommy? What would his muscular body feel like on top of me? What would it be like to let my son take charge of me and roughly fuck me?

I grabbed the Womanizer and turned it on. Full speed. It works best when the clit is a little wet, which I definitely was. I spread my legs wider and positioned the open end of the clit sucker right on my clit and it latched on with a wet sucking noise. My body immediately convulsed and tightened up. My pussy squeezed hard on the dildo and my toes curled.

"Oh, fuck ... that feels good" I said to no one in particular. Since the house was empty, I realized I could be as loud as I wanted to be. "Fuck me, fuck me!" I could feel my orgasm coming. I pressed the clit sucker harder on my clit. It sucked on my clit, quickly pulling it, then releasing it and pulling it over and over again.

"Ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhhhh, fuck your mommy, fuck me, fuck me."

As I came, I squirted all over myself. My cum ran over my stomach and onto the pillow under my hips. It was soaking wet. I was definitely going to have to wash that or it would smell like my pussy all weekend.

I layed there for a while as I came down from my body shaking orgasm, my legs still spread open and hard nipples pointing to the ceiling. I took a deep breath and held it for a while, then let it out. Wow, that was fantastic. I relaxed.

My mind wandered. I wondered if either one of the girls had ever squirted. Maybe I need to buy them a couple of toys for Christmas this year. I thought about their huge natural boobs. I imagined what it would be like to suck on their nipples. I wondered if they shaved or if they were bare. Had either one of them hooked up with any of the girls at the sorority? What was the phrase, "lesbian until graduation?" I had experimented with my roommate plenty in college. I bet there are plenty of girls in the sorority who have hooked up with each other. Gretchen was more aggressive than Hadley and seemed like the more likely of the two to sleep with a girl.

I thought about my husband. I wondered if he had ever cheated on me. His secretary, Alex, was pretty hot - she gave off fem lesbian vibes. Last time I saw her she had shorter black hair, an undercut and some badass black glasses. She was a fan of wearing men's style dress shirts with suspenders. At the company party this summer, she wore a white dress shirt and black bra that you could easily see through the shirt. Damn. After we got home, I got myself off in the bathroom thinking of her. Hell, I'd fuck her. I wouldn't blame him if he got the chance. And he was still hot, for his age. He traveled a lot for work. Maybe she had gone with him on some work trips over the years. Maybe there were no work trips. Just trips. Or just hotels.

The relaxed feeling didn't last long. I was getting horny all over again. I thought about Hudson and wondered if I could really fuck him. How would that even happen? Would he even be interested in me? He certainly had girls at school drooling all over him. I wonder how many different girls had he fucked since he went off to college? I wondered if he had fucked any of his professors. Many of them would be about my age.

Fuck. I was on fire all over again. It felt great, but frustrating. I needed more than my hand. More than the shower wand and more than my toys. I needed a real cock. The cock of my son. I had most of the weekend to try to get him to fuck me. I needed to figure out how. I couldn't just throw myself at him. I had to seduce him. I wanted to seduce him.

What turns guys on? Okay, that was pretty simple, actually. Guys are pretty easy. They react to their senses. Women, on the other hand, react more on emotion. Or so they say. I am not sure if I buy it. Seeing a sweaty muscular man or the hot shapely butt on a woman gets me wet. Okay, senses. Perhaps this was going to be easier than I thought.

SIGHT

I jumped in the shower and cleaned the cum off of me. After I dried myself off, I used my coconut/banana perfume. It smelled like the beach. I smelled good, but more importantly, I needed to pick out the right outfit to wear. What do guys like to look at? Tits and Ass, as the song goes. Tits and Ass.

I grabbed my favorite jeans, the ones that hung a little low but showed off my shapely butt. I found a small black thong. If I bent over right, the top of my thong would be exposed. The jeans fit perfectly.

Now for the harder part. What type of top? A tight "fuck me" t shirt? A strappy crop top? I decided on a slightly thin, almost see through, white ribbed tank top. I put it on. Damn, you could faintly see my nipples. And you could definitely see how hard they were. Maybe that would not work. Perhaps a sexy bra to wear underneath? I don't really like wearing bras. I have lots of tops with built in support instead. I fumbled through my bra drawer. I found a black wireless bra. It was see through. It was a great look. My huge natural boobs still looked natural and they jiggled in the wireless bra.

I stood in front of the mirror and admired myself. Yep, I would definitely fuck me. Damn, maybe I need to see if Phil's secretary Alex wants to grab some drinks sometime. I think I could easily pull her.

Hudson loves meatloaf and mashed potatoes. Fortunately, we had the ingredients to whip up his favorite meal. I looked in the fridge - we had plenty of Boulevard beer. I pulled out a couple of bottles of red for myself and opened them up to let them air out. I put on some music on the Bose.

I heard the front door open from the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I'm back."

"In here!"

Hudson came around the corner and into the kitchen.

"Damn mom, you ... you... you ..." he fumbled over his own words.

"What? What is it? Look hot? Is that what you were going to say? Were you going to say your mom looks hot?" I said with a wry smile.

"Ummm, yeah...mom. You look hot. Do you have a date or something? Is dad back early?"

"Only a date with my son," I replied, giggling.

"You should dress like that more often, Mom. All my high school friends used to call you a MILF, but... damn. Seriously, mom. I was going to suggest that we go to the bar down the street for a few drinks before dinner, but I think if we do, I would have a hard time pulling all the guys off you!"

"Or girls!"

"Oh, you could get your fair share of them also, mom. Is that meatloaf I smell?"

"Yep, just for you. Hoping to make your weekend with your mom memorable."

"Well, it's off to a great start, mom."

"Do you want a beer? I got Boulevard Pale Ale and Space Camper."

"I'll take a Space Camper. I can get it."

"No, I'll get it. It is kind of fun to dote on my son a bit since we have the house all to ourselves." I grabbed the beer out of the fridge and handed it to him. I also poured myself a glass of wine. "I can't really remember the last time it has just been you and me hanging out. Your sisters are usually here with you. And you know how much noise they make, they add a lot of life to the house but both of them are very loud. And trust me, I love them a lot, but all of the 'what are you doing, Gretch?' 'Just reading, Hads' back and forth and back and forth. They sound like discarded parts of a 'Mean Girls' script."

We both laughed. I almost spilled my wine.

"Let's go sit in the living room and have some drinks while the meatloaf finishes in the oven."

We went to the living room and both of us sat on the couch. My phone rang. It was Phil on Facetime. I answered it and turned my back towards Hudson so that Phil could see both of us on the screen. I scooted closer to my son. As I did so, the back of my jeans dropped a bit, exposing my thong to my son. I could feel the cool air on the top of my butt and the heat from my son. I looked at the inset picture of us on the phone and could see Hudson checking out my plump ass.

"Hey honey, how was golf today?"

"Hey dad, enjoying your birthday trip with the guys?"

"Holy crap, Clair, you look amazing! Hey guys, look at my super hot wife!"

"Nice cans, Claire!" one of the guys yelled out.

"He said 'hotwife!'"

"Mommy milkers!"

"Sweater kittens!"

"Gabbie Carter's got nothing on you, Claire!"

The guys in the hotel room started singing 1970's porn music and burst out laughing and falling all over each other.

"How much have you guys had to drink today, Phil?"

"Oh, just a few! The cart girl was super flirty. I think she made a lot of tips today!"

The guys kept laughing.

"Wait, is Hudson there with you? Where are the girls?"

"I came home early for the weekend, dad."

"Gretchen and Hadley went to the lake. Hudson is nice enough to hang out with his old mom until you get home. The girls are going to be home on Sunday morning. They will be here in time to celebrate your birthday."

"You're definitely not an 'old mom,' Claire" someone off camera said.

"MILF alert!" someone else shouted out.

"Guys, guys, knock it off, I am trying to talk to my hottie wife" Phil said, while laughing and slurring his speech.

"Okay Phil, you guys are obviously having a great time. Perhaps we can talk later. Love you."

"Love you too, Claire Bear."

"Claire Bare, you mean!! Get it? Get it?" I think that was Phil's friend Gil but I couldn't tell. Gil was quite the flirt. Phil dropped his phone to the floor in a laughing fit. I listened to the guys laugh for a while before finally hanging up.

TOUCH

After the video call, I was sitting much closer to Hudson on the couch. I pretended that my neck was sore.

"Oh man, I think I slept funny last night. I may have to go get a massage tomorrow. Maybe Magic Mike has an opening." Magic Mike was my regular masseuse. His name was Mike but I called him Magic Mike because of his magic hands and fingers. And he was hot like Channing Tatum. I need to work on getting him to give me a "happy ending" sometime.

I rolled my head and neck to stretch my neck out and made a sound like I was in pain.

"Mom, that's silly. You know I'm a physical therapy major. Let me take a stab at it."

"Oh, I don't want to make you work while you are at home and off from school."

"Mom, I got it. Scoot over here a little closer."

I moved closer to my son, putting my butt between his legs. He rubbed his hands together to warm them up. He started massaging my neck lightly. I closed my eyes, imagining that we were naked and that this was just foreplay. And it was foreplay. But Hudson just didn't know it.

As my son massaged my neck and shoulders, I thought about what he would look like naked. How he would feel on top of me. How his swimming muscles would feel in my hands. How I was going to close the deal and get him in bed. Tonight.

12