All Comments on 'A Mother's Worry'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 217 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super hot

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 years ago

Ahhh, Jenna had an age spurt jumping from one site to another! ;D Crazy great read over there, so I'll have to see how/if this varies dramatically.

keleighwkeleighwabout 2 years ago

Great storytelling, as usual by MrHereWriting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read!

Thank you@@

damio36damio36about 2 years ago

thank you for your permission this is a very good story

DarkstarbladeDarkstarbladeabout 2 years ago

Love your stuff. here, there, and in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over delivered, wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it!!

minorbotherminorbotherabout 2 years ago
Awesome!

Just awesome... love it! 5*s for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MrHere, great story -- as usual.

Question: You wrote "The original version is on SOL" -- sorry, what's "SOL"?

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

A fantastic story although the stars are missing to rate it, maybe it is already pulled? 5* here anyway, I love a good longer story

dongkong1985dongkong1985about 2 years ago

Excellent story and an excellent writer. Love the long format and not the one page nonsense most of the stories here are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the top five best stories on Lit. Threads the Islands by jimmyjammy and the Morrisons are a couple of the others... i'm not into the politics of this site, but I have deep appreciation for authors who are capable... ah, more than capable as you have proven to be who leave me with the feeling that I would have liked to have been one of your characters. Five big ones!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Lit takes a while to get things done. The story has been up now. People have read it, contacted me about NOT taking it down, etc., etc. The question is: Do I let my ego get in the way of what people have already read? (That's rhetorical.)

I'm going to try and get a sweep for this story and we'll go from there. I know one thing: Lit is no longer a place for long stories. It seems short is the way to go.

Long story or chapter story, each has its drawbacks. Long stories don't get enough time on the front page and chapter stories lose views with every upload.

Anyway, I'm going to mess around in other categories for a while using the HeyAll method: 2 page stories and lots of them (well, probably not lots of them, my time for Lit is limited).

Thanks for the comments (from people who read the story) and thanks for the votes (from people who read the story).

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 2 years ago

I read this yesterday. But I had to collect my thoughts. MrHere has put together, IMHO, an all time literotica M/S classic. There is no other way to put it. Other authors would have a tough time topping this. There was a M/S story early January called "The Groupie" and I said that might be hard to top. MrHere has done that. Congratulations on a helluva.

P.S whoever complains about the length.......FUCK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars for sure.. love the build up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it! I would have liked to have seen a detailed description of a threesome with Mom, Jenna and Mark. That would have been so hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 2 years ago

Completely impossibly over the top, couldn't ever be reality. A fiver for sure. Loved it ! ! !

lmj7450lmj7450about 2 years ago

5 stars. I only wish you spent more time with the wrap-up. It could have been 40+ pages, and I still would have read all of it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 2 years ago

Awesome story! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work. ^__^

ImnotreallyherenowImnotreallyherenowabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories on the site. Excellent writer. If I had one, and only one, criticism, it would be the repetitious description of mom's smallish breasts.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 2 years ago

A very yummy story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

jcus0511jcus0511about 2 years ago

Hot & erotic. Nearly stopped reading during initial/introductory stages, but so glad I didn’t. Thanks for your effort & the enjoyment this story brings.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Everyone who left a comment.

-

Thank you! I can be highly volatile when it comes to posting my stories. It's good to know that people enjoy it, and a thanks to the many people to who sent me emails telling me (not begging, but telling me) I shouldn't take down the story. You guys and gals made me see the light.

-

Anyway, to answer some comments:

- I couldn't expand on the wrap up. The aftermath of Mark and his mother's relationship is a whole other tale.

- I like little tits...was it too repetitious? I don't know, maybe, but I like tits, big or small, fake or real.

- Klito, must have been hard for you to give...thanks.

- Mom, Jenna, and Mark.... Yeah, it would have been nice, but it didn't fit the story the way I envisioned it. Sorry.

- 49Wiz...Thanks!

- Anon: Five Big Ones...thanks!

-

Finally, a free copy is still up at Smashwords. Once you got it, you got it.

Bra46Bra46about 2 years ago

It could only get five stars, as that is Lit’s highest ranking. It however deserves more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely wonderful!

Keep writing,you have lots of fans.

BRAVO!!

psygrasspsygrassabout 2 years ago

MrHereWriting is the absolute best. I love the naughty dialogues and the build up. No one does it better. Five stars is the least you should get. Thank you for sharing your stories.

niggaplz101niggaplz101about 2 years ago

this was fantastic, i’m not a fan of small-breasted milfs, but that’s just a person preference and not a reflection of your writing whatsoever. this was an amazing saga, from the buildup to the follow through, all executed incredibly well. i look forward to your next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OMG...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This guy is the king of family stories, at least for my money. I first discovered him on 'another site'. He retired for like 2 years, and came back. Lit is lucky to have his stories. Go look for Double Date With My Reluctant Sister. You will NOT be disappointed. One of the best family stories you'll ever read. In fact, just look for his work, period, wherever you may find it. Five stars because I cant give one hundred stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the dialogue ! You could really teach some of the Milfs a thing or two about dirty talk. I appreciate the thought going into which part goes where ( hand,legs,etc.) but I think I may need to use an artist’s lay model when things get complex. I hope you enjoy writing this filth as much as I enjoy reading it. Here’s to the next epistle !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best story of ever read on Literotica. Had me dripping from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story - one of the best on this site. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If i could give you thousand stars i will do it. Salute!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 2 years ago

I must admit, when I first started this story, I was expecting to turn out as good a read. I initially began to think that this would be 30+ pages of a son being denied, maybe running away, then coming back. Once you started having his mother engage in teasing him, I thought, oh great, 30+ pages of momma edging her boy before he finally loses his virginity.

But instead, this was 30+ pages of highly engaging mother and son incest. My only gripe (and this is just mine, not a dig on MrHereWriting) is I would have like a bit more of the bonding/submission scenes. Having him research on how to properly tie up his mother (maybe she gives him a book on Shibari for Xmas), and so on.

And the story of how Jenna was introduced to his relationship with his mom would have been a great ending.

Yet, this is more than a 5-star story despite its length. Thank you.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Longest story 've read on this site, but worth it. Curious about why you included the strip joint scene? Also, the epilogue seemed like it should have been another story on it's own. Excellent writing and especially enjoyed your descriptions of feelings and emotions. Thanks for posting this here. Not sure I can afford Smashwords very often. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hottttttttttttttt dayummmmm

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anons - Thanks for the comments. I recognize the "Mother's Worry" anon from the other site.

-

Bra, Psy, Plz, Taimur - I appreciate the words and encouragement.

-

Foggy - The rope stuff may have come later in their relationship, but being the beginning, a quick and exciting intro into BDSM felt right. Jenna's intro to the Mom/Son relationship is long enough to be it's own story, that's why it's in the wrap up. Thanks for the insightful comment into your thoughts.

-

Muskboy - The strip club is in there because its in there. I don't really enjoy explaining why I put things into stories. And I've said it before: The Epilogue is it's own story, that's why it's summed up to wrap things up. Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very well crafted work. You did not add more characters like mother's friends or Jenna's friends in the mix. You kept it in th family among the characters which made the story hot. You have given thoughts about everyone and have written in great detail. Sex and story bith were amazing. I was hoping to have more involvement of father and Jenna's family because ending was rushed. Ending could have been more interesting, but it's your story and your style. Good job. Hope we will have a sequel of the story.

A Fan

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon, "rushed ending." - First, I'm glad you liked the story and I appreciate the words. Second, the ending wasn't rushed. The ending was Chapter 22. It marked the end of the beginning of the mother/son relationship. Chapter 23 was a quick summary (as it was meant to be) of life after this moment, meant to give everyone who read the story a glimpse into the future of these characters. It's a tease to keep the story living in people's minds after the writing is over.

JhobbykatJhobbykatabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well written and well thought out. All tied together in a neat erotic package from start to finish. Thank you for writing this story for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The first time they have sex together mom whispers that she's not on birth control, but it's never mentioned again. He should have told her to have his baby. A good mommy slut would do it too

RFFASTRFFASTabout 2 years ago

A remarkable tale woven in a believable premise. Certainly my favorite story in this category and I have been follower for over 12 years. If we could give 50 stars, it would be worthy of that rank. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Oedipus_RealOedipus_Realabout 2 years ago

I have been on this site for 10+ years and this is hands down the best story I HAVE EVER READ and second isn’t even in the rear view mirror. You can tell by my handle what I am into. It has everything: strong mom that gives into coercion, great dialogue, slow build, mom that embraces her inner slut, son who supplants his father “mom, I want you to get my ok before you sleep with dad.” (So strong) etc. If this was 1,000 pages I would lose my job and be on the side of the road holding a cardboard sign to support my addiction to this gifted writing! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@JohobbyKat - Thanks, and you're welcome.

-

@RFFast - I appreciate the words. 50 stars would be great! But I'll take five. . . . It should really be a 10-point scale, but what can we do about it now? Anyway, I'm glad the story did it for you.

-

@Oedipus_Real - Strong words/praise for this story, and I do appreciate them. It's always great to hear that a story that took months to write was worth the effort to the reader. Thank you very much, and you're welcome very much. I hope "A Mother's Worry" never gets old for you.

-

Self-promotion in 3...2...1 ---> If you want a free copy of "A Mother's Worry," go to Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere <-----> You can also browse my other stories that I've posted there. Thanks for reading.

life15gr8life15gr8about 2 years ago
A gift

This amazing story is a gift to all Literotica readers. The background, story setup, slow-building approach, and above all anticipation of 'what will happen next' vibe are astonishingly placed which kept me reading. Thank you MrHereWriting, for crafting such a wonderful creation.

wordingmydreamswordingmydreamsabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the experience. I loved the depth of description of scenes. really appreciate the skill and effort. Writing my own story made me understand and appreciate the hard effort that goes into every story. putting out 4-page story is already tough, let alone 33 pages of good content. Kudos!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingabout 2 years agoAuthor

@life15gr8 - Thanks for reading, and the comment, I appreciate it.

-

@wordingmydreams - It's much easier for me to write a longer story than a 4 page story (or the 2 page stories I'm trying to write). Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Thanks for the comment, and best of luck on your own stories.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Outfuckingstanding!. That was an amazing story, so very well written and told. It could have gone on and on, however, I love the way you ended it..........():\

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

The lead up ti him getting to his mother was the best have ever read.

tool1952tool1952about 2 years ago

Great story and excellent development. I believe it's every 18-year-old's dream - a beautiful mother and gorgeous girlfriend. I came across a few typos.. i.e. pair for pear, when Mark's mom was eating lunch, but in story this long, it's very minor; overall it was a very worthwhile highly erotic read. One minor critique regarding the repetitive use of the adjective "smallish" to describe Mark's mom's tits, (and I have no problem describing them that way the first time, but once used, drop the adjective or find others. It got too repetitive; again a minor point in an otherwise fantastic work. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories "Literoctica" - Well done!

geek_writergeek_writerabout 2 years ago

That was fantastic. Loved how you drew it out, waiting.

Wish I had a mom and gf like that :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fantastic writing 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. 40 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg I Love it, wish my lifestroy was like this. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story reminds me of alwayswantedto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Now you need a followup where Mom and Jenna get it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG! Do a follow up!11

Quote3639Quote3639almost 2 years ago

I've um... Been around the block as it pertains to reading smit but I gotta say I think this is the best piece of erotic writing I've ever read.

I really loved the slow build, your characters were fun, and you resisted the urge to hamfist in drama that I don't think needed to be there.

Additionally I think your dirty talk was really good, an excellent variety of phrases and verbs, and really intense as well.

I've read like five tons of Fanfiction/erotica and this is the first written review I've ever left, haha.

As others have mentioned I'd be WAY into reading a continuation that covers Jenna finding out/joining in with Mark and his mom. But honestly regardless of what it is please do keep writing, you've got wild talent.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Quote - Thanks for the big compliments, they're greatly appreciated. Writing a sequel would be interesting, but I'd have to reread the story (which is time consuming), get into the right frame of mind, but excuses aside, I never say never, but I can't promise anything.

Thanks for taking the time to write out your thoughts.

-----

@Anons - Thanks!

-----

Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

-----

SubscribeStar - https://subscribestar.adult/mr-here -----> It's not ready just yet, but take a look to get a sense of what I'm planning with it.

Shaqjor477Shaqjor477almost 2 years ago

It looks like I agree with the majority of reviewers, this story is amazing!! Great job, well written, but different sex scenes, and the perfect amount of drama. I also wish that you had done more with Jenna/Mom together, and would love to read a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely one of the best stories I’ve ever read

vrieseavrieseaalmost 2 years ago

One of the top five stories on this site. Pace and timing superb.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Best story ever! This was so well written that it deserves 10 stars.

Thanks for sharing 👍

CarmellaCCarmellaCalmost 2 years ago

Fuckkkkkk- I loved this xxxx

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

This story was awesome in every way. I couldn't stop reading it. Would be great if we all had a mother like you. Thanks for sharing. Love it.

bare5747bare5747almost 2 years ago

The only thing I was hoping would happen would have been with your Mother and your Girlfriend getting it on. You Mom seemed to appreciate a pretty pussy and the taste of pussy.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@bare5747 - It's fiction. It's not a story about my mother, my girlfriend, or me. It's made up.

-----

Everyone else, thank you!

-----

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps the finest mother/son incest story ever published! Tremendous build up of activity, excellent detail!

Artist9031Artist9031almost 2 years ago
A Mother's Worry

I've only read half of it so far, but this is one of the best, if not the best, stories I read on Literotica. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb! There's nothing like it I've read before

NivekwolfNivekwolfalmost 2 years ago

One of the best written stories I've seen on Literotica. Expected to be bored when I saw how long it was. Intrigued to the end.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmalmost 2 years ago

Such a nice story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you are a very good writer hope to see you on a bestsellers list some day

frustrated2bfrustrated2balmost 2 years ago

The best written and most arousing story I have read, on the edge of climax at the turn of every page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice, best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If 500/500 is the best, i give it a score of 496/500. Waiting for your next 3 novels 😍

K_Dub152K_Dub152almost 2 years ago

Very good read. Definitely worth 5 Stars.

WolfenherzWolfenherzalmost 2 years ago

Wow, what a great journey, awsome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMFG! The dialogue and "make me" play will stay in my head forever.

Got several nuts over this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Captivating read vividly bringing forth mental images well described by the author. Great way to spend a weekend morning. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for giving your story a true ending, jumping forward in time to let us know how things turned out for these incestuous family members, but mostly I want to say thanks for nor once giving us that B.S. comment about how he was 8" or 9" long or the ever so common bragging but trying to sound modest 'only 7' but really thick.' Sure, imply that he was big but let the reader use their own imagination.

AN EZ 5 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Might be the hottest thing I have ever read. I couldn’t put it down. I read all 33 pages start to finish and got off 4 times. Incredible.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

_____

I appreciate all the compliments.

_____

I wish I had more time to write, but between Smashwords, non-sex stuff, and real life, it's just not working out that way. I imagined myself writing a 10,000 word story a week and putting up one up a month on Lit for free...I'm lucky if I finish one 10,000 word story a month right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As soon as I saw that this was 33 pages long, I knew I was in it for the long haul. I took a few breaks, got off multiple times. My god. I was hoping to see Mark, Jenna, and the Mom in a threesome, but damn, I’m glad we got an ending. This was one of the BEST fucking stories I’ve read on here. I was captivated the whole time. TEN out of fucking TEN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

perfect .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t tell you how many orgasms I’ve had during this read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first 15 or so pages were outstanding. Erotic. Taboo. I could feel the story unfold. While still very good, it became a bit unbelievable after that. You are a talented writer with a deliciously wicked brain. Keep it up.

NesticNesticalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. Great story and build up. Please continue writing.

HamlinHamlinalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful, lengthy, dirty and fun. I'm not sure how I managed to miss this for so long, but I'm very glad to have found it and been able to spend some time with your characters. You can always tell when the author actually has some connection with his cast, and I applaud you for this wild read. Thank you and keep doing what you love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BRAVO!

You have the screenplay, now make the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sex descriptions, best ever!!! Can read this one many times. Great writing. 5 all the way

AssassinagentAssassinagentover 1 year ago

That took a few readings but definitely one of the all time greatest stories on this site. Loved how long it was and without being broken down to 10-15 different posts like normally anything this lenghty is.

Voyeurcouple904Voyeurcouple904over 1 year ago

I think this is the most I've read in 20 years. Lol. Excellent story! Thank you for taking the time to write this. It's definitely one of my top 2 favorites. The other story is also by you. Can't remember the name but it's about a mother son business trip. The boss makes all employees do something outbof the ordinary. Anyways thank you again for the excellent stories.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 1 year agoAuthor

For more Incest Stories (Some long, some short, but all good) go to:

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

__________

And don't forget Twitter, because everyone's doing it: https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

__________

@Assassinagent - Thanks, those kind words are appreciated.

@Hamilin - Thanks. There's a lot of good story on Lit which makes mine missable.

@ Nestic & Turtle1969 - Appreciate it.

@Anon comments - I'm glad you enjoyed it and that it 'got the job done' for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...