All Comments on 'A Motive with a Universal Adapter 01'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant read

Can’t wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It's been a long time since I was an edgerunner, I'd almost managed to forget how desperate and messy life on the Street could be.

Thanks for the mem-load chummer,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very good. So many new, to me, ideas. Thanksh

AZTT2AZTT2almost 4 years ago

Fun stuff. I got some of the references

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to say so, AZTT2! I hid a lot of easter eggs in this story. It's nice to know that somebody noticed.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 4 years ago

Too bad you missed the Geek Pride deadline. It would have been one of the best submissions. I'm glad you managed to finish... the what? FIRST HALF? Duuuuuuude! Such a cliffhanger is not fair!

That aside, you wrote one of the fiercest pieces of cyberpunk I've read in a long while. Not only did you nail the tone of CP2020/2077, you capped it off with hit after hit in the memorable scenes department. The story could easily be the jump-off point for a whole full-length campaign and even a seasoned GM like me learned a whole lot of new tricks from your narrative.

Bonus points for the references and how neatly you integrated the sex into the plot. Now get to it and finish part two! Pretty please? Don't make me call my Lazarus contact, choomba!

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 4 years ago

Loqui, I can only support BJ's comment. This reminded me a lot of China Mieville's Perdido Street Station with a little of John Brunner Stand on Zanzibar thrown into the mix, and that's a high compliment.. Blade Runner noir with a hot cyborg warrior chick.

I reckon though, you'll be like me and my Geek Pride follow up. BJ, settle in for a long wait!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Hey Blind-Justice, electricblue66, thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I had a lot of influences for this story and inspiration from many sources. I'm so glad that came through in the writing.

sailandoarsailandoarover 3 years ago
WOW . . .

"Blind_Justice sent me" . . . . . and I really need to thank him. Great work and thanks for what you do !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thanks for the Buckaroo Banzai reference. Incredible story. How deep can this rabbit hole go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

I hope you'll write more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That.....was.....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminded me of Neal Stephenson’s Snow Crash - top shelf only here, real quality stuff!! Rarely do we get to enjoy writing of this level on the site. I’m just going to settle in and go back a read it all again and savor it like a fine cognac, it really was such a rush. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Amazing work. It’s nice to read something with a character with weaknesses rather than just some person who waltzes in and gets out with barely a scratch

And unlike Snow Crash, there was actually a point to your rape scene

MarshCastellanMarshCastellanalmost 3 years ago

This story managed to catch me at a time of short term smut craving and a longer-term cyberpunk fever, and it just so happens to be very well written too. I will absolutely be reading the next part, and I'm not doing it just to get off either. Absolutely loved this!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Marsh. Go a head and get off on Part 2, that's why I wrote it ;-) I'd love to hear what you think.

BTW, I read your "Corrupted". Very hot little story. Love your goth girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
383 Followers
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...