A Much Needed Distraction

Story Info
After a talk with Kayla, Chris finds a way to clear his mind.
10.6k words
4.81
4.1k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I fucked her."

The words still echoing in my head after ending the call with my girlfriend. Maybe she was still my girlfriend? I wasn't sure. I hoped, but time would tell.

My girlfriend, Kayla, went out of town with her best friend, Katie, for Katie's bachelorette party...or so they said it was...went out shopping for sex toys together...and used them together. On each other.

"Katie and I fucked each other...and plan to again." Kayla had confessed to me. She seemed ashamed...sad...nervous...I'm not sure what. She wanted to tell me in person, not over the phone. She wasn't ready to tell the truth. I couldn't stand her being in pain, or whatever it was, so I helped calm her down the only way I could in that moment.

I came out to her as bisexual. Then, she did the same thing.

It seems as though a weight was lifted off the two of us, but we both have some explaining to do to the other one. We settled on sitting down to talk things over when she got back into town, and she put it best.

When we have this talk, we're either breaking ground or breaking up.

So much for sleeping tonight.

My head was filled with thoughts of "what if?" and "what now?" and there was absolutely no way to slow them down.

Plus, I was still, for lack of a better term, cock drunk from my time with David just earlier in the night. This was our first time together, and although it wouldn't be our last, it definitely left a lasting impression. It was my first time experiencing a fuck session with a Dom. He was fairly aggressive, but not violent. He enjoyed smacking my ass. He enjoyed pounding away with his dick, whether it be in my mouth and blocking off my air supply as he left his thick cock crammed in my throat, or in my ass, knowing the perfect rhythm of short, rapid thrusts, or going in and out balls deep, his balls slapping my ass with every thrust. David was intense, and I couldn't wait until our next session next weekend.

Shit! I suddenly remembered...Katie's wedding is next weekend. Kayla is maid of honor (makes sense, given what I now know), and I'm supposed to be there, helping out where needed. I wasn't a groomsman of Bryan's, and that was okay with me. Him and I got along, but something about him threw me off. I couldn't figure out what, but it was something...

Oh my God...did he fuck Katie and Kayla together? I know it was a possibility, given my history with the two of them on one drunken night between the three of us, but it never escalated past the start of them blowing me together. They passed out drunk before we could really get rolling. Son of a bitch!

Just one more thing on my mind tonight. Damn it, now I knew there was no chance of sleep. Kayla would be back in town tomorrow afternoon and we'd talk then, but now I was stuck in my thoughts, nothing slowing them down. Good God, I could use a distraction right now.

I could use some dick.

Jeff is out of town so that's not going to help. I just came back from David's, and he already told me he's one and done, so I can't go back to him for another round. What the fuck am I going to do? But then, I remembered...there might be a third option. A 63 year old man in town, named Tim. He had an ad on Craigslist, looking for a blowjob from a guy. I reached out and made contact with him. He replied and gave me his number. I check the time and see it's almost 1am. Probably too late, but I check to see when that email came from him.

Just about 30 minutes ago. He might still be awake. I text him.

"Hey Tim. This is Chris. I replied to your ad on Craigslist. "

I hit send, and I wait. I'll give it a few minutes and then I'll assume he's asleep. About 10 seconds later, my phone chimes.

"Hey Chris. You free to talk?"

"More than talk!" I think to myself.

"Yeah, I'm down to talk."

"Cool. Come over and talk."

"Come over?" I ask him, caught a little off guard that Tim is possibly moving so quick.

"Yeah, come over now. If you can. I'd like to talk. Maybe more."

I had just got back from David's a little while ago. He used my mouth and ass for his pleasure, and at one point, I apparently used his dick for my pleasure as I came while I was in bed with him, riding his cock. And now, it looked like this 63 year old man was possibly wanting to test me out. This was pretty wild, and I didn't expect to take on two dicks in the same night. If things go the way I want them to go with Tim, that's exactly what was about to happen.

"I'll be there in 5!" I text him.

After the short drive across town, I pull up into Tim's driveway. He lives off to himself a little bit. Houses in his neighborhood are fairly spread out, close enough where the property lots didn't give each owner more than about an acre, but plenty distant where they could have company over whenever and the neighbors weren't close enough to be nosey. I look up through the windshield of my car and spot Tim sitting in a chair on his porch. He spots me through the windshield and waves, motioning for the chair on the other side of this small table he was sitting by. I shut off the engine, pocket the keys, and make my way up his porch steps to meet the man I could possibly be servicing shortly.

As I get close enough to him, Tim stands up, shakes my hand and introduces himself, looking me eye to eye. I return the introduction and eye contact, and he let's go of my hand, motioning me to sit with him.

"I hope a glass of water is alright. Didn't make it to the store today before work." Tim says.

"Water is perfect. Thank you." I say, reaching for the glass and taking a sip.

"Well, let's get to it." Tim says, leaning on his arms as they rest on the table. "I'm going to ask you some questions...kinda like an interview for a job...I want you to be completely honest. I can read a lie when I'm given one, and for something like this, honesty is key. Understand?"

"Yes sir. I'm an open book." I respond, taking another small sip of water before placing the glass on the table.

"Okay. First thing is first. How many men have you been with and got to finish?" Tim asks, getting straight to the point.

"Two men as of tonight." I say. "The first one and I have met on three occasions, and the second one and I just met tonight for the first time."

"On those occasions, did they cum?"

"Yes sir. I took them to completion."

"Where did they finish?"

"On my face...on my ass...in my mouth."

"Have you swallowed?"

"Not initially...but yes. I've swallowed a few loads from the first, and just one from the guy tonight."

Tim sits back in his chair, taking a drink from his own water glass.

"Well, it sounds to me like you definitely know how to please a man." Tim says with a smirk."I gotta tell you..I don't have much experience with men, and that's by my choosing." he continues. "I was previously married, several years ago. She took care of me in that department as long as she could. She got sick from her cancer and told me to get others to take care of those needs for me. I had no desire to at first, and I had been talking with my best friend from childhood about it. He dropped a bomb on me and told me that he got hooked on sucking dick when we grew up. That's why he never had a woman around. I never put two and two together I guess. Just thought he enjoyed the bachelor life. He offered to blow me, and I appreciated it, but turned him down. He told me the offer was always there. After my wife died, I got depressed...suicidal...picked up a drinking problem. I turned to him for help, and he pulled me out of that darkness. Got my ass sober and never drank again. Sold the pistol I held to my head every night. He finally helped me see some light in my life. I owed him everything, and when I asked how I could repay him, he asked once again to suck my unit. All that he did for me, and all he wanted in return was to take this in his mouth." Tim grabs his cock through his jeans and gives it a little bit of a shake. My eyes are drawn down immediately as he does so. I hope to see it in person soon.

"Eyes up here boy." Tim says, his smirk turning into a smile. "I finally caved in and let him do it. I let him suck on it. And I gotta tell ya. I've had several women working it with their mouths. Some old girlfriend's, my late wife of course, hell, even a few younger gals that work for the company I'm a security guard for. But, I gotta tell you. None of them sucked this dick like he did. They were good, but he was better." I take another quick peak at Tim's bulge, and notice that it has grown pretty impressively.

"That man sucked it damn near daily for me for the last 16 years. A few of those times, we took it further and I took his ass for a ride, but most of the time, I sat in that chair right there in my living room and he crawled to me on his hands and knees, then stuffed his face with this man meat. Swallowed every time. His health started to decline and his brother and sister in law decided to move him in with them about 6 months ago."

"So, you're a little backed up...?" I ask, expecting that if I get this man's load, it's going to be a lot.

"Fuck no, I ain't backed up. I got hands, toys...still can bring home a woman from time to time. Younger ones are enthusiastic, but they rush and get sloppy, and not in a good way. I just haven't had any really good head in 6 months. My buddy, that I've known since about 8 years old, is the best cocksucker I've ever had."

I take a drink of water, giving a nod to show my understanding.

"Two more questions for you, kid. Are you up for the challenge of outsucking my buddy?"

"I'm up for trying!" I say, setting my water down.

"Good. Last question. I have kids older than you...a grandson nearly your age. Are you okay sucking the cock of an old man?" Tim asks, smiling and leaning nearly out of his chair across the table. I respond with the first thing I can think of.

"If it's working, I'll suck it no matter how old it is. This could open the door for a fetish I haven't discovered yet." I pick my glass up for one more drink. This was the moment of truth. He was either going to thank me for the talk, or invite me inside to suck his dick.

"Prove it." Tim said, standing up from his chair, unzipping his fly, and reaching inside. This man was going to have me suck his dick outside for neighbors and passing cars to see. He didn't care about getting caught or people staring or anything. He was going to give me a trial right now, and it was going to be with the possibility of people watching.

"Yes sir." I say, dropping to my knees and reaching for his manhood. Tim looks down in a smile, before stopping my hand.

"Had to see just how willing you were boy. We'll take this inside." he says, turning around to open his front door for me, as I walk in.

When we're both inside, Tim closes the door and locks it shut, then pulls his curtains shut. I stand in his living room, waiting on his next move, when he drops his pants and boxers to the ground, exposing his thick, amazing looking cock. It looked better in person than the pictures made it out to look. Thick, fairly long, pretty veiny, and he had it shaved clean. He was anticipating getting his dick sucked tonight.

As I'm standing there admiring this gorgeous cock, watching it seemingly grow more and more, he tenses up muscles in his groin area, making his cock bob up and down on its own. I can't wait for this one.

"Don't just watch it wave at you. Come say hi boy." Tim says with a smile.

I walk over and drop down to my knees, opening my mouth, and lean in to suck the head of it into my mouth...when Tim reaches down and stops me.

"As I said...I'm picky. If I don't like it, you stop and leave. Deal?"

I stare at this perfect cock, just inches away from my face, and I know that I need to have this guy in my life. I need to give it everything I've got. I look up at Tim, him looking down at me, an eyebrow raised, and his hand held out, holding the side of my head.

"Deal. I hope you're ready." I say. Game time.

Tim lets a smile spread across his face, and he takes his hand away from my head.

"Then get busy kid. I ain't got all night. Suck my dick."

And on that note, I get to work. I open my mouth and stick my tongue out, licking on the head of his penis, then put just the tip in, paying some extra attention to the head. Tim moans in approval. I keep working the head with my mouth, and start working his balls with one hand and stroking lightly on the shaft with the other. This continues for a minute or two, before Tim speaks up.

"So far, so good. I want to see how much you can handle." he says, removing the hand from his shaft. "Suck it."

I start bobbing back and forth, inching a little more of this beautiful cock into my mouth as I do. Tim never breaks eye contact with me. He's sizing me up. He's giving me an audition. He wants a replacement cocksucker, and if I have any luck, I could be it. I want to be it.

I continue to work up a good rhythm, taking his cock nearly all the way in, and Tim moans lightly to himself. I look up, and for the first time, I noticed that he has his eyes shut...he's enjoying it. I might not be better than his friend was, but he's enjoying the effort I'm putting in. It's time to take it up a notch.

I slide my mouth back to just leave the head of his dick in, flick my tongue on the underside of the head, causing Tim to moan a little louder.

"I like that, boy." he says, eyes still shut as he continues to enjoy himself. I take my mouth and tongue away from his cock, and prepare myself quickly.

"Then, you'll love this." I say, immediately wrapping my lips around his tip again, stick my tongue out, and I bob my head forward, gliding his majestic cock all the way in my mouth, my lips now wrapped around the base of his shaft, his tip finding its way down in my throat, and my tongue still hanging out of my mouth. Tim moans loudly.

"Fuck yes kid. Take it deep! You great little cocksucker you!" Tim growls. Second man over the course of this night to call me a cocksucker, and I'm loving it.

I leave his cock there for a moment, gagging and coughing up a good layer of saliva to coat his manhood. While I'm waiting, I decide to take my tongue and put it to work, stretching it down far enough to lick his balls right below.

"Good boy. Lick those balls with that dick in your throat." Tim says as I continue to cough and gag on his dick. He pulls his cock out, taking a lot of spit with it, allowing me to breathe freely for a few seconds, before grabbing my head and fucking my mouth aggressively, balls deep every thrust, making me choke on his cock, until he forces my head in place, once again with his cock filling my throat.

"You like this old man cock don't you boy?" Tim says, finally releasing my head to get a breath. I sputter and cough, gasping in air, nodding in agreement. "Say it!" Tim growls.

"Yes sir!"

"Yes sir, what?"

"Yes sir, I like your cock."

"You like my old man cock!"

"I like your old man cock!"

"Good. Choke on it again!" he commands, shoving his penis back into my mouth, forcefully fucking my skull, stopping me from breathing, then once more, stops as he's got his cock in to the base. He grabs my head by the hair and pulls it off.

"Get your ass into my bedroom and lay down on your back. Head leaned back, mouth open. I'm gonna fuck that mouth." Tim instructs, pointing upstairs. I stand from my kneeling position, amazed but excited that for the second time tonight, I'm playing the role of a submissive cocksucker, and this time, to a much older man.

"Yes sir. Lead the way!" I say, with a smile.

Tim stops and turns around to look at me, before smiling himself.

"Sir is fine for now. Before I'm done with you though...you'll be calling me daddy." As he makes his way upstairs, a shiver runs down my spine and the blood rushes to my dick.

"What did I fucking get myself into?" I whispered to myself, smiling ear to ear as I walk up the stairs to his bedroom.

I make my way into Tim's bedroom, and I see that he has wasted no time in completely losing his clothes. For as old as the man is, he's still in pretty good shape. His back, shoulders, and upper arms are all pretty muscular in appearance, his butt looks pretty tight, with just enough cheeks to admire for a moment. He's busy cleaning up his room for a moment.

"Hang tight kid. Didn't expect to get this far with you. You've been pretty impressive so far, but we're gonna give you the final couple of tests." he says, clearing his bed of a few items. I'm left to wonder what "tests" he has in mind, when suddenly something catches my eye.

At the foot of his bed, I see a work shirt of his. He mentioned earlier that he was a security guard for a company, and it slipped my mind until I saw his shirt for his uniform. On one side of the chest, his name was embroidered. On the other side, the company logo. The moment I see that logo, I freeze, eyes wide.

That's the same company Kayla works for.

Tim turns around, cock still raging hard, and he looks at me as I stare at his shirt. A look of confusion crosses his face.

You alright kid? Look like you've seen a damn ghost." he says, bringing me back to reality.

"Uhhh yeah...yeah I'm good." I say, trying my best to sound convincing to him AND myself. This could be bad.

Tim looks at me, confused still. "Listen, if you ain't enjoying this, you're free to leave..." he starts to say.

"No! No, I'm alright. I just saw your work shirt and...well, I know someone who works there." I say, swallowing hard after the words leave my mouth.

"Well, keep this to your damn self. I don't need harassed by the other guys." Tim says, sounding a little surprised.

"Trust me. I won't tell her." I say, but then regret that last word. Her. Fuck, that narrows things down.

Tim stands there, looking at me, then smiles. "Her, huh? Must be a girlfriend." he says with a smirk. Then, his eyes widen as if he just woke up to a life changing event. "You're Kayla's boyfriend." he says, snapping his fingers and pointing at me.

Fuck!

"Yeah boy, I thought you looked familiar. I've seen your pictures on her desk. Sweet girl, known her since her days as an intern on nights. Does she know that you're out sucking dick tonight?"

FUCK!!!! He's gonna tell her!

He chuckles for a moment before he continues. "Don't worry kid. Your secret is safe with me. Nothing leaves this room if I bring you up here." he says, reassuring me that he wasn't saying a word to Kayla about tonight. I breathe a sigh of relief, immediately ready to work this man's cock again.

"Thank you." I say, reaching down and gripping his cock, ready to show my appreciation for his discretion.

Tim looks me in the eye. "Oh, you're going to thank me boy. The rest of our time tonight, what I want to happen, WILL happen. Understood?" he says to me, sending another chill down my spine. Tonight, I was this man's sex slave. I couldn't wait.

"Yes sir." I say, as i lay down, ready to let the older man abuse my throat.

He steps towards the bed, hovering his package over my face. "Yes...what?" he smiles down to me. He is waiting for me to respond. He wants me to say it. I better give the man what he wants.

"Yes daddy." I say softly.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you, boy." Tim says with a grin.

"Yes daddy!" I say with enthusiasm.

"Good boy." Tim says, while lowering himself down directly over my face. "Now, suck my nuts." he commands. He squats down as I open my mouth wide, grabbing hold of his solid cock and lifting it out of the way as he shoves his entire nutsack into my mouth. Luckily, his sack isn't big enough to completely fill my mouth, but mostly fills it. I have plenty of room to work my tongue.

"That's right boy. Wash daddy's nuts with that tongue. Clean these old man balls!" Tim growls through clenched teeth. I continue to work his balls as he watched from above. "Based off the amount of pre-cum I'm oozing out, you've got about 15 more minutes before you're officially hired. Now, lick it off." I once again, do as I'm told, taking my mouth off of Tim's balls and licking the stickiness from the tip of his head, getting my first taste of his cum. Unlike Jeff and David before him, his cum doesn't have a sweet taste, but is more on the salty side. Not bad, but different. If he plans to have me swallow his load, his cock is going to be as far in my throat as possible so he can shoot it straight down.