A Much Needed Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds of licking his pre-cum off his dick, Tim forces the head of his dick into my mouth, causing me to tense up a little as I wasn't quite prepared.

"Lay that head off the edge of the bed and tilt your head back. I want a nice straight shot. Give me one moment and I'll be filling that throat." Tim says to me. I look up for a moment and see him reach into a drawer and pull something out. He stretches it around his dick and smoothly rolls it down to the base. He's putting a cock ring on. "Gotta get it nice and hard, full of blood. Make you choke on it some more!" he said, his eyes full of lust. "Open up boy."

I lay my head back and tilt it as far back as I can, giving him a straight path from my mouth to my throat. I know what's coming, thanks to Jeff and David, but I'm still not prepared for everything. As Tim takes his rock hard erection...even harder now that the cock ring is in place, forcing the blood to fill more of his cock...and aims it directly at his target, he says three little words that tell me all I needed to know about how the next few moments are going to go.

"Deep breath in..."

I inhale, not knowing just how long this game of "cock or air" is going to last, and he immediately rams his cock in as far back as possible, pulling out just to the head, and continues to violently fuck my throat. In spite of the act of having no air for my lungs, I can't help but be turned on. Something about being so helpless in such an animalistic act, entrusting this man with my life in a sense as he pleasures himself at my expense, it's just so damn hot. Little did I know that there was about to be an added element.

He wraps his hand around my throat as he pounds away.

My eyes widen at this, and I suddenly have no idea what to do, but I start to struggle against it.

"Relax boy. I ain't going to strangle you. I just like the feeling of a throat bulging out as my dick goes inside. That's all." Tim says, and I realize then that his grip on my throat is relaxed. He's doing just as he said...feeling my throat as he hammers his dick inside. I calm down and take a mental note to try this myself some time. He pulls his cock back to just his head being in my mouth, and I take a few much needed breaths. He releases my throat from his hand and I notice that he steadies himself on his bed by his hands. He's fixing to fuck my mouth once more. His time to cum must be soon.

He starts to fuck my mouth again, and while he does, he starts talking once more.

"I gotta tell you boy...you can suck a dick. You know how to handle a proper face fuck too!" he says, picking up speed and intensity as he pounds my mouth over and over. "Is he getting ready to cum?" I wonder to myself as he continues on.

"I'm keeping you around. I want you to keep working this dick. You're gonna be my willing mouth when I need some good head. And, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut when I see that girlfriend of yours in passing." Tim continues, still thrusting harder and faster. "I don't want to ruin a relationship for her, being a friend and a coworker...it wouldn't be right." he keeps going.

"I don't want to ruin it for you either, kid. You lucked out with that one!" I nod in agreement, despite a dick in my mouth. "She's a pretty one...nice brown hair, pretty eyes. Killer little body on her...perky tits...C cups maybe?" Tim's thrusting getting more intense, talking about my girlfriend and her C cup size tits...he nailed that one. He continued. "Nice ass on her too. Not as nice as that feisty little red head she hangs out with on lunch sometimes." He knows Katie too. He's getting really worked up now. If only he saw that picture Kayla sent me. His thrusts are beyond insane right now and he starts moaning...he's about to finish.

"She sucks dick like a champ too!" Tim said, and he's super close now. Then it hits me what he said.

She's sucked his dick?!

His moaning and thrusting come to an abrupt end as I push him away from me and out of my mouth. He had a sudden look of both shock and anger on his face.

"What the fuck boy?! I was just about to blow a load down your throat! You're gonna make up for that.." he managed to get out before I cut him off.

"When the FUCK did it happen?!" I bark out, standing up and getting ready to hit this old man. He had his dick in my girlfriend's mouth, if not other places, and I demanded to know when.

He holds his hands up in mock surrender and smiles, chuckling to himself. "Relax cowboy...this was years ago. You weren't in the picture yet. She stopped it as soon as you came around. I promise."

"Prove it you mother fucker!" I growl.

"That's gonna cost you too, boy. You want proof. Let me give it to you." Tim says, walking to his dresser. "Back then, she was a little bigger than she is now. She lost weight after enrolling in self defense classes." And he was absolutely right. She told me so and showed me pictures of her before we got together. She wasn't a big woman either way, but she was bigger then.

"What else?" I ask, letting my guard down a bit.

"She wears nothing but red thongs. She told me her favorite color is red and her favorite underwear is thongs." Again, he was on the mark. "She gave me this after the first time." He reaches into a drawer and pulls out a red thong.

"That still doesn't prove anything. This could belong to any woman you bastard!" I yell, snatching the thong out of his hand. He pulls out a piece of paper that was in the same drawer and hands it to me.

"That's the note she left me with that thong, boy. If that's not her handwriting, call my bluff." Tim says to me, standing his ground. I unfold the note and read it.

"Tim: I can't think you enough for what you did last night. I'm sure you think I already have, but believe me...I owe you far more than a one time blowjob. I hope to make it up to you. Last night was a start. This is a little gift for you to keep. This is the pair I wore last night. Thank you again. See you soon. -Kayla"

Completely written in her writing. Dated about 3 years before we started dating. Son of a bitch! He wasn't lying. I can't be pissed as a result of something that happened between two adults (granted, at the time of the letter, she was 19). It's just something that happened in the past.

I look at Tim, feeling ashamed of my overreacting. "I owe you an apology." I say, feeling defeated.

"Listen kid, I don't blame you one bit. Fact is, if our places were switched, I'd do the same thing. But, I promise you, as soon as you came into the picture, I was out. It's what she wanted, and yeah...I tried to keep it going, but I respected what she asked for. You're welcome to ask her about everything, or I'll come clean to you and give you that story soon."

"I'm okay. I promise. I really am sorry though, and I need to make it up to you." I say, before stepping forward and brushing his still erect cock. "Can I finish you off? Then come back again and do it all over?"

Tim smiles and looks me eye to eye. "Well boy, I was right there. And then thanks to your outburst, I believe you just set things back another 15 minutes or so."

"I don't mind. I'll make it happen. You just tell me what to do, and I'll do it. No questions or arguments."

Tim smiles even wider. "Okay boy. I'll let you finish it off. But, doing exactly as I say. Understand?" I nod, giving him complete control for the rest of the night.

"Good. Now, you're going to suck it again, I'm going to fuck that throat again. Rough. But first..." Tim grabs my hand, and holds it out flat, placing the red thong in my open hand. "...she never was big, but she was pretty close to your size. Go strip down all of your clothes, and put this on. I want you wearing this thong when you're choking on my dick."

I look over the thong in my hand, knowing now that this is the thong Kayla wore while she had her mouth filled with his cock for the first time. I'm not sure what happened and how it built up between these two, and I would make it a point to find out one way or the other, but as I look at the red fabric, almost the exact shade of red thong she wears these days, it hits me then and there. Somehow, Kayla and I ended up sharing the fact that we sucked this man's dick...and it was incredibly hot knowing that. Only difference is that she's done it more, and she made him cum. I've only come close to that. Now, it's my goal for the night. Tim looks at me, waiting for my next move. I smile and look up at him.

"Yes daddy." I say with no hesitation.

A few moments later, I come back out of his bathroom, wearing nothing but the thong that my girlfriend wore the night she first sucked him. Tim looks up at me while lying in his bed, his cock still mostly erect. He smiles at the sight of the fabric clinging tight to my bulge, then points a finger down and spins it in a circle.

"Spin around boy. Let me see that ass."

"Yes daddy." I say, taking note that his cock twitched as I said it, then turned around, showing off my ass with the thong running up between my ass cheeks.

Satisfied, he snaps his fingers, causing me to look back over. He's sitting on his bed, stroking his cock.

"Come suck daddy's cock, boy."

"Yes daddy!" I say, a little caught off guard that he wants me to have control of it instead of him pounding my mouth like a fuck toy. I start to kneel down on the floor beside the bed, and he stops me.

"Not there. Up here." Tim said, smacking the mattress beside him. I oblige and climb up. I position myself and lean forward, mouth open, to take in his member. Suddenly, his hands find the back of my head and he pushes my mouth all the way down to the base of his dick.

"Choke on it boy! Choke!" he says, holding my head down until I start coughing, spit running down his cock from my mouth. He then grabs my head by the hair once more and pulls it up, allowing me to take a quick breath before shoving it back down without warning.

"I told you it was gonna be rough!" Tim continues, holding my head in his hands, using my mouth to work his cum out slowly, like a masturbation toy. "Keep sucking it boy!"

Suddenly, I feel the sting of a hard smack from his hand on my ass. He's spanking me while I suck his dick, and it's incredibly hot. "I ain't fucking done with you yet." Tim says. I look over to see his face, just in time to see him stick a finger in his mouth. Before I could even ask, I realize that my ass is left open. I'm bent over, ass up, as my mouth is wrapped around his cock, and he takes his hand from his mouth, pulls the string of the thong to the side, and sticks his wet finger straight into my asshole, and he starts pounding away.

I moan, my mouth full of his cock, as he continues to finger my ass. Having just been fucked earlier by David and his thick cock, Tim had no issues putting one finger in my ass. So, he added another, to my joy, filling my ass even more. My moaning gets louder around Tim's cock, until he pushes my head down suddenly and holds it in place, forcing me to cough and gag.

"I ain't doing this for your pleasure, kid. Just seeing how ready you are. I've got no lube." he says.

He's planning on fucking me.

He adds a third and final finger into my ass, giving me the same full feeling I had with David inside me earlier. Tim is about as thick as David in the cock, and as long as Jeff...maybe longer. He's going to fuck me even if I wasn't ready. Luckily, I was ready and willing. He pulls his fingers out, and lifts my head up.

"I'm going to fuck you. You're going to take it from this old man. Understand?"

"Yes daddy." I say, reaching down to slide the thong off. He grabs my hand.

"No. Leave it on. I'll get it out of the way." Tim says, then looking over where he set his work uniform and gear. I see a smile creep across his face. "Get over here and bend over. I've got a surprise for you, boy." This is definitely not how I expected the night to go, but I'll gladly take it. He was about to fuck me with this amazing cock, and I wasn't sure if he ever fucked Kayla or not, but I didn't care. I just wanted it bad. And I was about to get it.

That's when he came up, pushed my head down towards the bed, grabbed my left arm and moved it to my back. I heard a click and felt cold metal around my wrist before he grabbed my other arm and repeated the action.

Holy shit, he handcuffed me.

"Those ain't sex shop handcuffs. Those are the real thing. You can't get out of those boy, so don't even try." I sit back, taking my head off the bed to try to look at him, and he pushes me back down. He leans in close to my ear, licking his lips.

"I'm about to fuck you bareback. No condom, no lube. I've got neither one." he whispers in my ear. I'm okay with him doing that, and I'm planning on him unloading on my face or in my mouth. Then, he drops a bomb on me.

"I'm going to breed you. I might not be the first dick in that ass, but I'm going to be the first one to spread its seed. You're going home with my cum running out of your asshole tonight." he tells me through gritted teeth. "You're my cum dump tonight, boy."

Fuck, I hope he's clean. With my hands locked up in handcuffs, and being bent over face down and ass up, I'm really in no place to argue or put up a fight. I'm going to have to go with it. He is taking control of how things are playing out. He's dominating me, and I'm submitting to him. He wanted me to, and now he's getting it. I can't help but be turned on, knowing this man is completely using me as he wishes in order to bust a nut. My cock twitches as I'm bent over in this position, the head of it rubbing through the fabric of the thong that once was worn by Kayla, and running across the mattress of his bed. I can't lie. I WANT THIS. I focus my eyes up to meet his and say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Breed me daddy."

With that, he climbs into his bed and makes his way around to the front of me. I move my head to follow his motions. I see him in front of me. He's on his knees and his glorious cock is pointing straight up into the air. I feel his hands grab my shoulders as he guides me up. He grabs my head with both hands and looks me face to face.

"This is the only lube you're gonna get." he growls, the lust fully engulfing him. Knowing what's coming, I open my mouth and brace myself as best as I can. He pulls down on my head, slamming my open mouth around his dick, bobbing it up and down rapidly and with force. He's once again masturbating with the use of my mouth. I try to work up as much spit as I can, but it's apparently not enough for him, and he forces my mouth all the way down his cock. As soon as the head of his dick finds its way down my throat, I start coughing, spitting up more and more thick saliva around his dick. He thrusts his dick back and forth a couple of times for good measure, making me gag and coat his dick in more spit. He lets me up and I pull my mouth away from his throbbing cock, gasping for air. Before I can even register what's going on, he's off the bed and behind me, a hand on each cheek, spreading my ass open, and he pulls the thong to the side, lining his dick up directly to my asshole.

"Here comes daddy!" Tim says, forcing his cock into my hole completely until I feel his balls resting directly on my ass. I moan at the sensation, once again feeling full, and enjoying the thought of a practical stranger using my ass for his pleasure. He takes a hand and brings it up, once again grabbing my throat.

"Take this dick, bitch!" he says, clenching his hand around my throat a little more tightly, followed by him immediately pounding my asshole. Oh my God, did it feel good. He wasn't letting up, he was pounding his cock in balls deep with every thrust. He was making me his bitch.

After a minute or so, he let go of my throat and forces my head back down to the mattress, still pounding away at my ass. Through his heavy breathing, Tim starts to talk again.

"Kid, I gotta tell ya. This wasn't my plan. I was just gonna have you throat my dick, swallow my load, and invite you back to do it weekly." He pauses from talking while catching his breath. "Then, you got all pissy when I brought up some of my past with your woman. Hell, I might as well tell ya now.." he slows his thrusting down, before forcing his cock into my ass deep and hard. "...I had her bent over like this too when she gave me her virginity."

I fucking knew it! He fucked her!

"Yeah boy, I fucked that girl. She sucked me hard, then had me mount her. After a while, she rode my dick. That pussy was nice, wet, and tight!" He slams his cock inside me even harder, and I feel my balls and cock twitching. He's gonna make me cum again with another cock in my ass, then continued. "She wasn't even 20 yet, but she was milking my cock like a pro. All because she felt like she owed me!" I'm still unsure what for at this point, but it's pretty clear to me...Tim knows how to cash in on a favor!

He pulls out of my ass, steps back and slides the thong down, taking it off. As he removes the thong, a thin string of pre-cum stretches from the tip of my dick to the fabric of the thong. Tim noticed it and laughed.

"Damn boy! You're getting off to this ain't ya? Which is it...the story of me fucking your girl or daddy's hard cock up inside you?" he asked, smacking my ass hard as he finished his question and causing me to whimper and tense my ass up.

"Both." is all I can say, him smacking my ass again. And a third time.

"You want more, just ask nicely." Tim said, smacking my ass twice more, harder than the first three times.

I can't help myself..I want his dick inside me again. Listening to his story about fucking my girlfriend before I ever even met her is pretty hot, and I want to hear more. And to be honest...I'm actually rather excited at the thought of this older man shooting his hot cum in my hole. He gives my ass one final, hard smack.

"Please daddy!" I squeal, surprising even myself at the reaction. Tim responds with spreading my ass cheeks apart and ramming his cock balls deep back into my asshole, causing us both to moan at the feeling. He leaves his cock buried deep inside me, then grabs ahold of the chain to the handcuffs, pulling back and bringing me upright. When my head is close to his, he grabs my throat one more time before licking up the side of my face, claiming me as his. He moves his mouth to my ear.

"What a good little slut you're being. Listening to me brag about fucking your girl while you take daddy's dick in your ass." He reaches down with one hand and clinches one of my ass cheeks, causing me to gasp at the extra touching. He closes his hand tighter around my throat, pulling me close to him and somehow pushing his cock even deeper in my ass before continuing.

"It won't be much longer, and this old man will be flooding your hole with sperm. There's no choice in this, boy. You acted up, this is your punishment. And it's coming soon." I moan, another chill running down my spine, my cock and balls now throbbing, and my ass tightening around his penis, anticipating it. Tim laughs lightly and eases his grip on my throat. "Good boy. Ready for more. So, you're gonna get more." he says, releasing my throat altogether, and pushing my head back down on the bed, forcing my ass to aim up more.

"Don't be asking for a reach around either. I told you, this isn't for your pleasure..." he starts to thrust in and out once more, hard thrusts, his balls smacking against my ass every time. "...and don't you dare fucking cum on my bed. If you do, I'll have to punish you more." he says in a growling lust filled voice. I want to cum so bad, I don't know how long I'll hold it back.

"Yes daddy." I say, grunting as he forces his large dick in and out of my hole.

"Now where was I...oh yeah! Your girl was riding the fuck out of my dick. This cock was the very first she had in that tight pussy of hers, but she handled it and rode it like a fuckin porn star! After a few minutes, she came. Hard. She screamed, and I hammered up into her wet pussy as hard and fast as I could. She didn't stop shaking for at least five minutes!" he continues, pounding my ass in rhythm with how he was describing doing to Kayla.