A Much Older Man Comes on to Me

Story Info
An older man comes on to me...
2.3k words
3.76
50.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KDLeon
KDLeon
5 Followers

I was 22 years old and working as a technician for a new car dealership located in a small town in PA. I had been working on cars since age 15 and working in car dealerships for a few years. I was engaged to a beautiful 18 year-old girl who was going to college. She lived at school and I was living with her parents. My fiancee's parents liked me and offered to have me live with them after my mother kicked me out of her home. I guess my mom felt that by age 22 I should be living on my own, so she asked me to leave.

My fiancee and I had a great relationship and an even better sex life. I was her first and she was only the third woman that I had intercourse with. I had oral sex with several other girls but never fucked them. I always enjoyed oral sex, both giving and receiving. (I think I could forego intercourse for oral sex.) My fiancee was also very oral. She loved sucking my cock and did it often. Many times when we were out at night she would want us to park someplace private. She would get on her knees on her side of the car and have me slide over in front of her so she could suck my cock. Many times not even to orgasm. She just enjoyed having my cock in her mouth. It was always a loving, sensual and passionate thing. I loved how she seemed to worship my cock. I never recall ever asking her to suck my cock. She just wanted to do it. I loved having her do it. Returning the favor wasn't easily accomplished in the car but she got her fair share in return at other times. I loved eating her pussy until she squirted through many orgasms, which she did often.

My fiancee and I had been together for over 2 years and we were very open with each other about sex. We shared our fantasies with each other, read sexual stories to each other and sometimes watched porn. We didn't hide much about what turned us on and what we wanted to experience in the future. Our relationship slowly developed into a somewhat open one, in that she was sexually active with other guys at school. Honestly, while it didn't really surprise me, I was hurt when I first learned that she had sucked and fucked another guy at college. She didn't just come out and tell me. I don't recall what we had been talking about at the time but she asked me if I would be upset if she had sex with another guy. We talked about why she was asking me about that and if she had anyone specific in mind. She did, and It didn't take me long to figure out that she had already had sex with him. So when I asked her if she had, she admitted that she did. At first I was really angry about it but soon realized I was more aroused by the idea of her fucking him. She didn't even relate any of the details of what happened, yet I got turned on thinking about what she might have done. My imagination went wild. It was as if my mind was creating a movie of her having sex with another man. The more erotic it became, the more aroused I got.

A few hours after our big blow-up over her admission, I went to her and told her how hot I was getting thinking about what she did. She then told me exactly what happened and how the experience effected her. She told me how she was hesitant because of me and that the other guy knew she was engaged, but they both wanted each other. They were in her dorm room sitting on the side of her bed, making out. He asked her if she would suck his cock. She did and said it didn't take long before he came in her mouth. She knew he was inexperienced and horny, so it would not take long for him to get hard again. She kept sucking him, and soon he was hard again. They stripped and then got on the bed and fucked. He was a virgin and came again, very quickly. She held him and kept his cock inside of her. Twice more he would get hard, then fuck until he came.

I got so aroused by her telling me about the experience. I even think we fucked right after that. She still loved me and it wasn't like she wanted to end our relationship. She just wanted to explore her sexuality. I was fine with that. I didn't see any problem with her wanting to be sexual. It could make our sex life even better.

I wanted to hear every detail of her experiences after that. It always made for great sex, when she would tell me the things she was doing with the guys at school or later, where she was working. She would tell me about guys that she met that got her aroused, or that she sucked or fucked. I would tell her if I was flirting with other women too but I didn't fuck another woman until maybe a year later. We also talked about swapping with other couples but didn't know any other couples into that. It was something we figured might happen after we were married. She was also open to the idea of being sexual with another woman, if she found one she was comfortable with.

She asked me once if I would be willing to suck another guy's cock with her. The question was a bit surprising but without hesitation, I told her yes. What I DIDN'T tell her was that the thought wasn't new to me. In fact, I had been open to the idea of sucking a cock since a teen. Not a peer, but an older man. I had no interest explore the idea with anyone my age, since they never appealed to me in that way and I always felt my peers were far too immature regarding sex, nudity and sexuality.

I had been raised in a nudist household. My family often went to a nudist camp in New Jersey on weekends in the summer. That lifestyle kept me from having the issues most boys go through about seeing other girls nude, seeing their first naked tit, etc.. I wasn't the average teen boy eager to see his first pair of boobs. I had seen more naked women (and men of course) by age five than my peers would probably ever see in a lifetime. I think the lifestyle left me far more mature than my peers regarding sex and sexuality. Not that the nudist camp was in any way a sexual experience. It wasn't at all. I just think I got a head-start on the whole idea of being sexual since I already knew what the package looked like when unwrapped.

While I didn't have any desire to explore sucking cock with my peers, I knew I would be receptive to sucking an older man's cock. I sometimes thought about what it would be like to have an older man hit on me. I could imagine being seduced by him. I wasn't attracted to men at all. Certainly not in the way I was to women. I had no desire to kiss a man or be romantic and intimate with a man. But the idea of enjoying a cock was appealing. I thought about what it would be like to feel a cock in my hands. And in my mouth. I could see myself getting on my knees as he took out his cock for me to enjoy. I liked the idea of being somewhat sub to an older man, pleasing him as he liked. Edging him for hours and worshiping his hard shaft. I knew I wanted that experience.

I am not sure why I didn't share that with my fiance. I don't even think it crossed my mind to share that with her. That was a mistake. One that I regret to this day. After she asked me if I would suck another guy's cock with her, I should have been totally open with her about my desire. I knew she was open to fucking an older man, so maybe she might have someone in mind. There were so many possibilities to explore with her. It would have been an exciting thing to enjoy together. I missed my chance there, with her.

So...one Saturday morning, I was at work, working on my own car. No one else was around. It was a nice warm summer day. I had the back garage door open to the alley behind the shop. I was busy working on my car and enjoying listening to the radio. I'd been working maybe half an hour when an older man, who I guessed to be in his late sixties or early seventies, came into the shop and started talking to me. I didn't really know him but did recognize him as being someone I saw walking the neighborhood regularly. He started talking with me and seemed very friendly.

We talked about nothing in particular. He seemed to be just looking for someone to pass the time with. After 10-15 minutes he asked me how I was feeling. I thought the question was a bit out of place. It was kind of off-topic from our conversation and I remember thinking, "That seems like an odd question". I turned to face him and I guess I must have given him a confused look. He asked the question again, and while repeating it, he slowly reached out and started to gently rub my crotch. I didn't know what to think or say. His advances were certainly unexpected but not unwelcome. I think he was a bit surprised that I was so receptive to what he was doing, but he didn't stop. I just stood there and let him continue. I never wear underwear so I know he could feel that I was getting aroused. My cock got rock hard. Very quickly. He got a big smile on his face and I just leaned back against my car and let him continue.

I think I was a bit in shock but mostly because I was feeling lucky to be in this situation and not because I felt he was taking advantage of me or afraid of what might happen. I was enjoying what he was doing and he knew it. It felt great and without even taking the time to think, I reached down, unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock for him. I heard him whisper, "oh yeah...!", as his fingers wrapped around my hard shaft and gently stroked my cock. It was totally unexpected. It was off-the-charts erotic and sexual. It was taboo. It was risky. It was amazing. I was enjoying his attention so much that I never thought to reach out and return the favor. His cock never even crossed my mind.

And then, it was over. He had been stroking me for less than 30 seconds, when we heard someone opening a door at the other end of the garage. We had to stop before we got caught. I was just hoping whoever it was didn't see what was going on. I quickly zipped up my pants and went back to working on my car, as if nothing happened.

I was so startled that I didn't even see him leave. He left the shop so fast that I never got to say anything to him. I hoped he would return, but he didn't. Hours after the experience I got to thinking about his cock and what it would look like and why I didn't think to touch him. I was thinking he could be the older man who I could have the experience with that I had fantasized about for so long.

I fantasized about seeing him again. Maybe at his place and becoming his secret cocksucker? I even fantasized about his wife being there to enjoy watching us play together. Maybe we could have a three-way together? I would have loved to suck him so she could watch and get off on seeing that. That was then, and is still now, one of my biggest fantasies. I pictured her as a big busted woman. Maybe she would like to watch me suck him and then I could have him cum all over her tits so I could lick her clean?

But, I never saw him again. I never saw him walking the neighborhood like I had seen him doing many times before. It seemed very strange that he just disappeared. I knew nothing about him. Not even his name. I still think about that experience and find it arousing. Mostly because what could have happened.

I never told my fiancee about the experience. I don't know why I didn't. I guess I figured she would not understand or find it repulsive somehow. While we were very close and openly sexual, I think I was worried that I would cross some line and venture into something that would hurt our relationship. I think that is a fairly common worry for anyone in a committed relationship. No one wants to risk it all being too open about their fantasies and experiences, for fear it will push the envelope too far for their partner. I wish I had told her. I think now that she probably would have been very aroused to hear about the experience. And maybe my fantasies of what could have happened. Another missed opportunity.

KDLeon
KDLeon
5 Followers