Perverted Father-in-law Stays Over

Story Info
Slutty German wife exposed to father-in-law.
3.9k words
4.3
98.7k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsMolly
MrsMolly
100 Followers

True sexual account of my horny married body being exposed to my drunk divorced father-in-law and something I didn't share with my husband for years despite our open relationship.

I woke up from the soft noise coming from the lounge. I was slightly more on guard than usual because my husband Jay had to leave on a short notice business trip that wasn't ideal. Jay's dad William was staying with us for a couple of weeks and the business trip wasn't something that was planned.

William was divorced from Jay's mom for about a year at the time. I liked William he was 57 years old but still look particularly good for his age. he had a full head of hair and was in surprisingly good shape except for his small beer belly he mostly developed because of his advanced age and unhealthy drinking habits which led to the subsequent divorce I heard.

Jay wasn't a fan of his dad's drinking either but seemed to tolerate it while William was visiting us. I saw a light radiating through my slightly ajar bedroom door from the lounge down the hall.

"Williams was probably still awake" I thought to myself as I considered just closing my eyes and going back to bed.

Part of me wish I listened to myself in that moment because I decided to get up wrap my naked body in my red bathrobe hanging behind the bedroom door and make my way softly down the hallway. There was no reason for me to go out I knew it was William and I knew he was still watching TV but still I went. I kept my left shoulder close to the wall for some reason as if I were sneaking but I was unsure why.

I could see the TV in the lounge mounted on the wall before I saw William. William was watching porn with the volume exceptionally low and I even found it a little funny at first.

"Of course, he's watching porn. It wasn't like we hid it on our computer at home." I thought to myself

It's at that moment I felt a cold chill running up my spine because porn wasn't the only thing we kept on that computer. William was sitting in the office chair in front of a blue desk just to the right of the wall mounted TV. There was a smaller computer screen on the desk in front of him and I watched in horror while he was scrolling through a folder filled with nudes of myself.

"This isn't happening this isn't really happening." Was the only thought running through my mind.

I didn't know what to do. I felt too embarrassed to ask him what the fuck he was doing or too storm in and confront him.

It's an invasion of my privacy!" I tried to convince myself to get angry.

But in all honesty, I didn't feel like William was betraying my trust or invading my privacy, after all we told him to use the computer whenever he wanted, and I guess he was. It still felt uncomfortable and extremely weird though. In my state of shock, I barely noticed the half empty bottle of whiskey and glass next to him on the desk.

"He's just drunk I can't really hold him responsible." I tried convincing myself.

Just before I slowly started retreating back down the hallway unsure about what I should do William slowly pushed the chair he was sitting in backwards with his feet and I audibly gasped when I notice his pants and underwear around his ankles with his legs spread open and stroking his fully erect cock.

I froze in place as I watched him jacking off to my naked body on screen. he was barely looking up at the big screen where a sexy blonde big breasted porn star was getting all her holes stuffed and instead seemed transfixed on my butt-plugged asshole and sexy poses.

I had to be honest with myself because in that moment I felt incredibly sexy and desired Despite the fact that's the man stroking his throbbing surprisingly large 10-inch uncut cock was my father in law. The light from the computer screen and TV made Williams cock glisten from his spit and pre-cum that covered it.

I felt my legs unable to move as my pussy started getting warm and wet even though I was trying to fight the urge. My right hand found its way to my breasts as I pinched my hardening nipples losing myself a little. If William at any time looked over his left shoulder, he would have seen me in the hallway watching him playing with my breasts, but luckily or perhaps unluckily depending on your point of view he was completely transfixed at stroking his hard cock slowly while whispering something under his breath in Afrikaans at my naked pictures.

I'm German I didn't speak the same language as my husband's family and instead they all spoke English to me. In that moment I didn't know what came over me but I rested my upper back against the hallway wall as my left hand slowly untied my bathrobe and I allowed it the fall open exposing my hard nipples and naked married body.

"What the fuck are you doing Anna?!" My last semblance of common sense was trying to ask me.

I was 5ft5 and weight around 145ibs at the time. I was 28 years old and married to Jay for less than 2 years at that point.

My right hand slipped between my soaking wet thighs and started rubbing my gushing cunt vigorously while my left hand kept pinching my nipples and squeezing my tits. I was still standing about 2 meters or maybe 2 1/2 meters down the hallway I told myself that if William did happen to look back I could just move to the opposite hallway wall quickly and avoid being seen in my current exposed form.

But I didn't want to move anymore I wanted him to see me I wanted him to... The words stuck in my throat and was as hard to say or think as it is for me to write down here even after what happened, happened. I was rubbing my pulsing clit arching my back as I started to vigorously cum so hard my legs were shaking.

"Oh shit!" I mumbled under my breath when I realized I was squirting a little bit and could hear my pussy juices dripping and leaking onto the wooden floors. I clasped my left hand over my gasping mouth While my right hand tried catching my cum juice before it landed on the floor. I wasn't 100% successful but I was still left with a cupped hand of warm squirt juice I brought up to my mouth and licked clean in complete lust overdrive.

Suddenly William reached over to his Whiskey bottle and for a moment my heart skipped a beat in fear that he would look behind him and see his horny slut daughter in law with her bath robe open exposing herself to him. But he didn't seem to notice me and poured himself another glass of whiskey before returning to the computer screen and started looking at my slutty folder and the amateur porn videos I was starring in with his son and in a few of them with other men over the past two years . I slowly started retreating to my room trying to regain my composure and quite frankly my common sense.

I reached my room and took a deep breath. I walked over to my bedside table and opened the drawer pulling out my steel diamond tail butt plug and sliding it into my soaking wet mouth and covering it in my spit before pushing it up my tight asshole. I had no idea what I was doing from one second to the next all I knew was that I was horny as fuck and very confused.

I reached into the drawer again and pulled out a small bottle of extreme strength poppers I wanted to save for a "special" occasion. I unscrewed the black top and brought it up to my left nostril and inhaled deeply. My head immediately started spinning as I felt goosebumps all over my naked body. My mind started drowning in inappropriate thoughts and fantasies of lust and submission to my husband's drunk horny dad and if the stories were true also an extremely aggressive drunk. And all my lust filled brain was wondering was if he would take out those aggression's on his horny slut of a daughter-in-law.

Whatever inhibition I had left was long gone and replaced by an almost uncontrollable lust a married woman should never feel for a man she called father. I still didn't know what I wanted to do but walked over to my wardrobe and took out a pair of stockings and slipped them on. I also took out a pair of red slutty pumps intending to put them on but I knew it would make too much noise on the wooden floors if I was to walk down the hallway so I decided to just carry them in my hand instead as I sneaked back still unsure about my intentions.

I didn't bother with the bath robe this time so there was no safety net. Completely naked in stockings with a pair of heels in my right hand and a small bottle of poppers in my left I made my way back to the lounge. William was exactly where I left him but now, he was watching a homemade porn video of me getting violently spit roasted in a red lit room by two guys neither of them his son or my husband.

It wasn't that William was watching as his daughter-in-law was being treated like a cheap fucktoy but instead what really got my juices flowing was his reaction to it. Stroking his hard-throbbing cock to the videos and pictures of his son's wife, my body being violated and used right there in front of him blasted my incestuous fantasies into overdrive!

I slowly and carefully placed my red pumps on the floor, I twisted the top off my bottle of poppers and held it to my nose taking 3 deep breaths before putting the top back on again. I felt as I got lost in complete lust and my inner slut taking over completely. I slipped my toes into my red heels and turned around facing the wall. I was standing less than a meter from the lounge entrance and I was clearly covered by the light from the TV. I felt my nipples harden when they touched the cold wall, I bent my knees slightly and arched my back pushing my bubble butt out on display.

My left hand was rubbing my soaking wet clit while my right hand was firmly squeezing my right butt cheek and pulling my ass cheeks apart. I started audibly moaning unable to gather the courage to look over my shoulder just yet.

"Your one sick little bitch aren't you Anna" I thought to myself when I heard William's desk chair turning towards me.

It felt as if I couldn't breathe, I couldn't think straight but it was too late, my inner slut was in complete control and I was now just a slave to my libido and most probably to my fully erect drunk father in law. I turned my head and looked over my right shoulder as our eyes met for the first time and making my pussy explode as I started to cum like a broken fire hydrant squirting AGAIN and this time I allowed it all to flow down my inner thighs to my knees.

While I was still looking at William with my mouth hanging open gasping for air, I started licking my red lips and got so turned on by the look of pure lust in my father in law's eyes. He stood up and started walking towards me leaving his pants at the chair. William was around 6ft3 much larger than his son and my husband. He must have weighed I solid 250 pounds and could have probably taken me with or without my consent if he wanted to and my perverted mind kind of hoped he would.

He pulled his shirt off over his head and dropped it on the ground as he approached me now completely naked still stroking his hard cock. William towered over my 5ft5 145-pound married frame and it just added to my already uncontrollable lust. His left hand grabbed my left ass cheek as his fingers quickly found its way to my plugged little asshole while his right hand went on to explore the rest of my naked body. He was breathing down onto me and I could smell tobacco and alcohol strong on his breath.

"What do we have here?" William asked rubbing his precum covered cockhead over my hip back and flat stomach driving me crazy.

I was lost in my lust feeling his hairy forearms chest and stomach press against my naked body. William planted his whiskey-soaked lips on my mouth as our lips parted and I felt his warm wet tongue slide into my open mouth and mine into his. As we kissed William's left hand was still violently rubbing my steel butt-plug making me suddenly and vigorously assgasm.

"Ohh fuck I'm cumming!" I moaned into my dad's open mouth. Feeling my legs turn into jelly but still shoving my midsection onto his fat hairy fingers.

"Was that just from the plug in your ass?" William asked as I saw for the first time how bloodshot his eyes were.

"Yes! I am so fucking horny watching you stroke that gorgeous fat cock of yours perving over your daughter in law's naked pictures you dirty old man!" I replied licking my lips before I started passionately kissing him again.

My father flipped me around pushing my back against the wall putting both his arms under my inner thighs and lifting me off the ground effortlessly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested them on his strong broad shoulders feeling his wet warm cock head rubbing between my soaking wet married pussy lips.

"Fuck ME dad! Make my cheating cunt regret being such a dirty little slut!" I said with gasping breath and I could see it was driving my dad crazy.

Dad slammed his throbbing cock balls deep into my tight married cunt as I threw my head back screaming in pleasure. He started piledriving my gushing pussy for 10 minutes straight making me have multiple orgasm's that lasted almost 80% of that time. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I became just another cheap bimbo cock sponge for my husbands perverted father

"Like this you nasty German slut?!" Dad grunted at me as he made me cum over and over ramming my fertile wet cunt harder and harder covering his hairy ball sack in my warm translucent cunt juices.

I came so hard my butt plug popped out and fell on the floor. I knew a river of squirt juices were building up inside me and I was shocked that it was the 3de time that night that I was squirting so easily or so incredibly hard.

"Let's see what else that filthy little German mouth is good for!" My dad grunted as he pulled his thick fuck stick out of my tight squirting pussy and put me back down on my wobbly legs in my slutty red pumps.

I squatted down onto my heels with dad's cock rock hard and my pussy juices literally dripping off him inches from my face. I wrapped my fingers around the base of his 10-inch cock and guided him into my sloppy wet cock sucking mouth. My wet lips closed around his warm shaft filling my mouth with warm salty precum and my cunt juices driving me crazy with pleasure as I vigorously started sucking him.

"Yes, you gorgeous slut that's it slobber allover daddy's hard cock! Fuck that's amazing you're so fucking good at that, that tongue feels amazing on my shaft, just like that keep milking me you German whore!" Dad moaned with his head thrown backwards his eyes to the ceiling before looking down and gazing at his drooling daughter in law's tear-filled eyes as I gagged on his manhood.

I could see William getting lost in his lust just like I was. He placed his hands palms down against the wall and started thrusting his midsection harder and faster into my unprotected face and his massive cock deeper down my tight restrictive throat. Dad showed his slutty daughter in law no mercy giving me the option of either choking and gagging on is hard cock or get my skull cracked against a concrete wall he was slamming me into with his violently thrusting hips.

I was rubbing my clit as I felt his heavy hairy ball sack slapping against my drool covered chin over and over making me violently cum again as I puked out a mouthful of throat slime precum and spit all over my tits and running down my stomach to just under my belly button. William took a step back and watched me while stroking his hard cock, I rubbed our warm thick slimy love juices all over my firm 34C sized breasts with both hands while looking at him smiling and licking my now swollen cock sucking lips.

"What filthy whore house did my son pull you out of Anna? You're so fucking nasty you're driving me crazy with that gorgeous body and face!" William asked breathing heavily and wiping the sweat off his forehead.

I crawled past him on my hands and knees towards the lounge couch. I climbed on still on my knees bent over and sticking my ass out. I looked over my shoulder as my right hand reached behind me and I shoved my ring and middle fingers up my tight asshole all the way to my second pair of knuckles and slowly started fingering myself.

"Mmmm I seem to have lost my butt plug dad, now there's nothing stopping you from raping your horny daughter's asshole wide open. Oops did I forget to say in-law?" I cheekily whispered over my shoulder while beckoning dad over with my index finger and lust filled eyes.

Dad grabbed me by my hips with his big strong hands and started rubbing his hard-wet throbbing cockhead between my bubble butt asscrack leaving behind his thick wet pre-cum and my thick squirt juices all over my crack and tight sphincter.

"That pretty little slut mouth of yours is writing checks I'm going to make your tight asshole cash slut. If you want to act like a whore then I guess daddy will fuck your ass like you are one my porn star princess" William grunted as he pushed his fat swollen purple cockhead up my tight sphincter and started ramming me.

Both my hands were pulling my asscheeks apart as I started moaning and screaming in pain and pleasure vibrating up my spine and down my legs. By the 5th or 6th thrust William had buried almost 8 inches of his hard cock in my married rectum. I buried my nails into my fleshy asscheeks as I started to cum and begged him to tear his cheating daughter's shitter open!

"Like this you nasty little SLUT?! Do you like milking your daddy's hard cock with those tight ass muscles of your?! You're so much tighter than your mother slut! Now beg your dad to fill your rectum with his warm cum!" William grunted as he fully embraced my incestuous fantasy.

By this point his throbbing cock was balls deep inside my rectum. His hairy ball sack was slapping against my swollen clit and wet pussy lips driving me to mind-blowing ecstasy. I was screaming and moaning with pleasure while gasping for air as multiple assgasms exploded inside my rectum and vibrated up my spine and into my brain stem. I stood up on my knees feeling Williams hairy chest on my naked back and pubic hair rubbing against my asscheeks. I wrapped my left arm around his big neck behind me while he kissed me in my neck and sucked on my earlobes.

"Fill me with cum dad and I might let you fuck my ass with that whiskey bottle and give me a whiskey enema..." I whispered as we licked each other's tongues watching as my words pushed him over the edge.

Dad bent me back over the couch and rammed my asshole brutally hard. I felt his throbbing cock swell and twitch inside my tight rectum as he grunted hard filling me with his warm creamy cum making my cunt violently squirt all over the couch. After feeling 3 or 4 thick streams fill my bowels followed by four or five smaller twitches William collapsed onto the couch next to me as we both tried catching our breaths covered in sweat.

I laid down on the couch on my stomach with my head and my father in law's lap sucking his still hard cock clean and licking his sweat and my pussy juices off his warm balls.

"Fuck your intense Anna no wonder Jay wants to share you. I'm kind of jealous you're married to my son because you are a fucking amazing sexual woman! I'm totally in love I can tell you that much!" William said with a smile while running his fingers through my wet sweaty hair as my wet mouth cleaned his cock.

William and I continued chatting and he told me how he wanted to fuck me since the first day we met at that holiday resort And how he felt kind of guilty because he was still married and I was so much younger than him not to mention that I was his son's girlfriend. He told me how he was browsing the computer and he found the porn folder and opened it. How excited he got seeing the folder named amateur and how when he saw a folder inside it named SlutWife Anna he almost nutted in his pants. I told him how I was standing in the hallway and rubbing my soaking wet pussy watching him. I felt his cock grow rock-hard in my mouth again as I told him.

MrsMolly
MrsMolly
100 Followers
12