All Comments on 'A Mutual Learning Experience Ch. 10'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Her pussy with the halo of hair surrounding it invited me. My lips, my tongue. I lay between her legs and ate my mother's cunt. In her heat, she came for me and came again.

I suppose there are still many people too inhibited and cowed by old and obsolete social convention to realize the exciting potential for fucking within the close nuclear family. They should learn from the experience of David and his mother in this excellent story. Both engage in joyful couplings with other close relations, but the bedrock of their sexual lives is their free and uninhibited carnal connection as mother and son. Mother is thrilled by what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, her boy's wild for what his mom's got waiting between her legs. Quite sensibly, they see no reason why David's big hard cock shouldn't come together with his mother's warm wet cunt, the same cunt he came out of, and every reason why they should. Fucking their aunts and nephews, cousins of the opposite sex, any blood relations, is always fun. But for them nothing can compare with David sticking his hard young cock up between his own mother's legs, banging his mother's twat to within an inch of its life, and blowing his hot young balls up his own damn birth canal. It's the best that life has to offer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous