A Mutual Sexual Exploration

Story Info
A mutually rewarding, unanticipated sexual exploration.
6.2k words
4.42
11.1k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A mutually rewarding first time experience.

If the thought of a family member or even a close friend's past included a mutually gratifying male2male sexual relationship, no matter how brief is disturbing to you, then I urge you to look elsewhere on Literotica for something that might be more acceptable to you.

For those of you still reading, I'm sure it will come as no surprise, that the names of the participants chronicled herein have been altered for reasons of discretion and confidentiality. Oh yes, both participants meet Literotica's 18 years of age requirement.

* * * * *

During the early 1960's, I worked at a local 'Variety Store' located in a closely knit neighborhood on the East Coast of the United States, where growing up you knew most of the families at least by sight, if not personally.

Back then there were no superstores, so this neighborhood establishment carried a full array and compliment of items. Everything from toys and games, dolls, bikes, cookware, kitchen utensils, glassware, woman's makeup and feminine hygiene products, gift items, yard tools, and various other items including brooms and mops and seasonal yard furniture.

The interior was similar to a Woolworth's 5 & 10 of the time, just not quite as large. There were four isles running back along the front two-thirds of the building and two smaller alcoves in the rear of the store. The center isles had hip level product consoles with glass dividers separating the various items for sale. The areas below the display surface had wooden sliding doors, behind which were two levels of shelving for additional storage. The walls along the two end isles had floor to ceiling shelving displaying house wares on the right wall and toys and games on the left wall.

The store was a one level establishment, two standard store widths wide, attached to a two-story building that was utilized as the store's storage warehouse. I had become interested in photography and wanted to start a darkroom, but there wasn't any room at home where one could be set up. When I mentioned my interest in photography to the store's owner, he mentioned that he had been considering having a photographic record made of the interior displays, as well as an overall record of the store interior and its inventory, plus the building exterior for insurance purposes. He asked if I thought I would be capable of providing such a photo record for him.

I responded that I was sure I could and would be pleased to do so, but that I didn't have a place to set-up a darkroom. He offered, that if I would agree to take the photos he mentioned, plus any others in the future that he might possibly require, then he would permit me the use of a small closet located on the second floor of the attached storage area, to set up a darkroom. He said that he would provide me with a key to the storage warehouse building, so that I could have free access to the darkroom in the evening and on Sunday's when the store was closed. I readily agreed and accepted his offer.

The closet was situated in a hallway facing an exterior wall with one window. After carefully considering the potential of light leakage during darkroom activity, I decided it could be easily remedied by installing standard tack-on rubberized weather stripping around the closet door frame. The additional application of double (interior and exterior) floor sweeps completed all that was necessary to block any extraneous light from entering the closet.

The closet was not very large, maybe four feet deep by four and a half feet wide. It was tight but had just enough room for me to set-up shelving on the back and two-side walls. By strategically and creatively placing the various items necessary to produce both contact prints and enlargements, I could stand and turn my body to reach not only the contact print box and enlarger, but also the chemical trays necessary to develop and process the prints.

One day I had a conversation with Rich, the son of Deanne, an attractive middle-aged woman I worked with at the store and who I fantasized about sexually as I masturbated on a daily basis. During my discussion with Rich, I mentioned the darkroom that I had recently set-up in the store's upstairs storage area.

Rich indicated that he too had an interest in photography and would be interested in seeing my setup sometime, if I was so inclined to show it to him.

I informed him that it would have to be in the evening after the store closed or on a Sunday, as these are the only times that I have access for personal use. I also said that I would have seek to approval from the store's owner in order to do so, but being that he was Deanne's son, it shouldn't be a problem.

Having sought and gotten approval from the owner, we scheduled to meet the following evening at 7:30 by the storeroom's rear entrance.

When Rich arrived, we entered and went upstairs. After I showed him the set-up, I gave him a short oral overview of the procedures necessary to make a photographic print.

He asked if it was difficult to work in total darkness when developing negatives and prints.

I explained that I only had to have total darkness when removing the negative material from the camera and then only until I had safely loaded it into the daylight developing tank, after which the light could be turned-on for processing.

I then pointed to a small light fixture and explained that when making photo prints, I could turn that fixture on as it had a special red filtered 'safe' light. I explained that although the light output was dim, it provided just enough light to work with and that it would not 'fog' the print being made.

He asked exactly how dark it actually got when loading the negative film and further asked whether I was really able to block all of the light from entering from the outside with the door closed.

I asked him, "Would you like to see just how dark it gets?"

He responded, "Yes, sure."

After stepping inside, I invited Rich to join me and then reaching behind him I pulled the door closed. I explained that we'd have to wait several minutes for our eyes adjust and become acclimated to the darkness.

While we waited for our eyes to adjust to the darkness, because of the closeness of the quarters within the closet, Rich and I had to shift our stance several times to keep our balance and in so doing, the back of Rich's hand brushed against the fly area of my trousers.

Realizing what had happened, Rich immediately backed his hand away, as I likewise backed up as much as I could within the confines of the available space.

It was somewhat embarrassing as I had never had another guy's hand come in contact of my genital area before. Being that it was completely dark in the closet, neither of us could see the other's reaction, so nothing was mentioned about it.

After a somewhat awkward pause, I broke the silence by asking if thought he could detect any light leaking around the door frame and he responded that he could not.

Rich then expressed that he wasn't sure if he would be able to maneuver in the dark, to both unload the film from a camera and then load it into the developing tank, like I had reviewed with him in the dry run prior to turning the light off.

I told Rich, that I was now going to open the door and not put on the light in the closet, as the ambient light in the hallway outside the darkroom would be less of a shock on his eyes. As I reached to open the door, it was my hand this time that brushed against the front of Rich's pant covered pubic area. Only this time my inadvertent contact was somewhat more forceful, and I thought I could feel what I detected as a slight bulge protruding his jeans. Mentioning nothing about this incident, I suggested Rich exit the closet ahead of me.

We moved into an adjoining room off of the hallway, that had floor to ceiling shelving that was sparsely stocked with a number of items sold in the store. Rich said that he thought I was fortunate not only to have the darkroom setup, but also a place where I could be alone to do as I pleased.

I inquired what he was referring to and Rich explained that he found it difficult to get any 'privacy' at home, as he had two sisters, and he was constantly concerned that either his mother or one his sisters would unexpectedly walk in on him as he was 'pleasuring' himself.

I reasoned that the incidents of our inadvertent pubic area brushes in the darkroom brought about Rich's current comment. I responded that being one of several siblings myself, I too found it difficult to pleasure myself at home as well, which I confessed was sometimes several times a day.

As I thought about it further, I said to Rich, "To be honest, it had never occurred to me and I've never given any thought of masturbating up here before, but now that you mentioned it, I would have to agree that this is indeed a great place to do so." And then I added, "With little concern of being interrupted and walked in on!"

Surveying the area, Rich then asked, "Where do you think might be the best area for you to do so Phil?"

I answered, "Actually, the room we're presently in would probably be best, as it has ample enough space and being located at the end of the hall would provide me with sufficient time to 'recover', should I hear someone coming up the stairs."

After giving the idea some additional thought, I said "I would however have to come up with something to rest on in order to be comfortable when doing so. Plus, I'd also have to have a dampened towel and some paper towels available in order to clean myself up with afterwards, as well as to 'police' the area from any accidental drips or bursts that might occur from a forceful ejaculation."

Showing a degree of interest, Rich asked what I thought I might be able to setup in order to be comfortable when doing so. Then he thoughtfully added, something that could easy be stored away from prying eyes, should anyone else need to come up to retrieve a sales item.

I responded, "I recently came across a folding cot that had once been sold in the store that had needed a minor repair, which I already took care of, and that cot would be perfect for me to use when 'jacking myself off'."

Rich stammered as he asked hesitantly, "Phil, eh, do you think..., I mean would you be interested in setting the cot up now, so that we could, I mean, you know, both masturbate together right now? Just thinking about how convenient it would be and that we wouldn't have to worry about being interrupted, it seems a shame not to take advantage of the opportunity.", and then he added "That is of course, if you wouldn't be too embarrassed for us to, you know, 'wack-off' together."

I realized full well, that Rich's suggestion of using this location as a clandestine base to masturbate made so much sense. I was somewhat annoyed however, that I had not come up with the idea myself, but the more I thought about it, the more the idea of allowing us to benefit mutually appealed to me.

I had been taught that masturbation was sinful and 'dirty'. I had of course 'come' to terms with the absurdity of that belief and had no qualms in pleasuring myself, even several times a day. And now, I was pleased to find a kindred spirit who enjoyed pleasuring himself, as much as I did myself. So, I thought why not share the experience.

I said, "OK Rich, sure why not? But you have to agree that this has to be between just us. If it were ever to come out that we played with ourselves up here, not only could I lose the use of the darkroom, but I'd more than likely lose my job also."

Rich responded enthusiastically, "No problem, Phil! I'm certainly not about to go around bragging to anyone that we masturbated up here together."

So, I went about setting the cot up and after doing so, I covered it with a no longer saleable sleeping bag to add a measure of padding for some comfort.

Then the moment of truth arrived. Rich and I began to disrobe, hesitantly at first, each looking somewhat nervous. I guess we wanted to make sure the other didn't 'chicken out'. When we were each down to only our briefs, we paused 'briefly'. As we both lowered our briefs and our erections were brought into view, we eyed each other's fully erect 'equipment' with a keen awareness of what was about to transpire between us.

Maybe it's a guy 'sizing' thing, I'm really not sure, but our both having recently celebrated our 18th birthdays, neither of us really had too much to really brag about 'down there', but looking back now, we were each adequate for the occasion 'at hand'.

As we stood there, it didn't take long for our dicks to increase in length and girth. We continued to look at each other's cocks as we began to stroke ourselves. We seemed to enjoy not only the act of masturbating itself, but I believe we became even more sexually aroused as we watched how each other pleased himself and how we reacted to what we were both experiencing.

I would take long slow deliberate strokes along the entire length of the shaft of my cock and when I reached its bulbous crown, I encircled it with my thumb and forefinger paying special attention along the ridge of its mushrooming head, it felt absolutely fantastic.

Rich likewise stroked his shaft, while lightly rubbing the palm of his other hand on the corona and glans of his cock in a circular motion. Without missing a stroke, Rich asked somewhat haltingly, "Phil, what if we were to masturbate one another, how would that be?"

Recalling when we had brushed against each other's material covered cocks in the darkened closet and the latent arousal that it had caused, I responded after a brief pause, "Why not, but who'll go first?"

Rich responded saying, "Why don't we just face each other and start fondling each other's cocks and then when we're ready, we can begin stroking each other and go from there?"

We stopped masturbating ourselves and tentatively began to fondle each other's erections. So far so good I thought. It really felt great, having someone other than myself fondling my pulsing erection. I became really aroused as Rich and I paid close attention to each other's rigid poles.

The level of my arousal had reached a point that I had never experienced before as we fondled each other's cock. My feelings of sexual arousal and excitement increased exponentially as we slowly stoked each other's erections.

I justified our mutual sexual exchange by reasoning that we were only doing so in order to satisfy one another's craving and that we would each reciprocate and bring the other to a mutual climax.

As we continued touching and stroking one another, we began to get worked up even more and then I thought, what can we do to make certain that once the first of us climaxes, the other doesn't simply stop and refuse to finish the other.

Right then, I decided and informed Rich that I would be willing to jack him off until he came and that I trusted that he would then return the favor by bringing me to a likewise satisfying climax.

We ceased our mutual touching and using an additional towel, I made a makeshift pillow and then invited Rich to lie down on the cot and relax. Rich got onto the cot and positioned himself with his legs on either side with his knees bent, allowing his feet to touch the floor.

I lowered myself to my knees and knelt next to Rich. Rich raised his head slightly in an effort to see me as I wrapped my fingers and palm around the girth of his aroused cock, which had been weaving in a small circle as it pointed almost straight up.

It was interesting to watch his reaction as I began to stroke his pole and then as I increased both the pressure and length of my strokes. With every stroke of my hand on his stiff shaft, I twisted my wrist slightly causing him to not only squirm slightly, but to also moan softly.

It didn't take long to bring him to the point where he was ready to erupt. I knew when he was nearing his peak and close to climaxing, as he began saying, "Yes, just like that, don't dare stop Phil! Oh, yeah, YES, yes just like THAT!"

Then without any warning, cum erupted from the eye of his cock straight up several inches and his ejaculate landed all over my hand, which I didn't mind as much as I thought I might. The warmth of his cum felt pleasing as it ran down the back of my hand and between my fingers.

Instead of stopping, I thought what better lube than his own cum, so I began to tease him by transferring his cum from the back of my hand to the head of his cock. It was interesting to watch as he gyrated and lifted his buns off of the cot and squirmed in delight. I slowly slid my hand up and down the length of his shaft and then back up onto his cock's mushroom head, while also lightly fondling his scrotum with the tips of my fingers with my free hand. Then, when his cock indicated it was getting ready to possibly release an additional load, I said, "I'd better stop now Rich, or you might not be in any condition to return the favor."

I suggested he rest as I wiped the cum from his now deflating member and my hand as well. Rich remained resting on the cot for several minutes before getting up slowly with a look of sheer delight.

Smiling broadly, Rich said, "Wow Phil, that was absolutely fantastic! I've never felt anything like that when I whacked myself off at home, thanks."

Rich responded, "OK, let's see how well I do at returning the favor."

I took Rich's place on the cot, and he began to stroke my cock almost immediately in several long pleasurable strokes. As he did, he also ran the opened palm of his free hand lightly over the glans of my cock, just caressing it and the sensation made me quiver. He then confessed, "This is one of the ways I like to increase my enjoyment during my jack-off sessions".

Through my moans I replied, "I'll definitely keep that in mind Rich."

Rich then ran the tips of his fingers sensually a number of times along the now very sensitive ridge surrounding the head of my blood engorged cock and down along the underside of my rock-hard erection. The sensation he elicited was extraordinary, so I said, "I just added this to my memory bank also for your next hand-job Rich."

He smiled as he responded, "My next hand-job, I like the sound of that Phil, let's make certain that we don't wait too long before we get together again".

Continuing, Rich commented, "I want to make certain that I cause you to erupt like you did me Phil, I really enjoyed how you brought me to my climax".

I responded, "I tried my best and for my first-time jacking someone else off, I guess I did ok".

Rich replied, "OK? It was, I mean you were fantastic! I thought my balls were on fire and were about to explode." as he continued his gentle, yet aggressive attention on my still raging cock.

Approaching my peak, I uttered, "That's it Rich, keep it up, don't slow down, keep it going, it won't be long now. Uhhhhggh, YES, now run your palm over the head like you did before. Yes, YES, just like THAT!"

I ejaculated almost violently. My cum seemed to flow like a river. I couldn't remember ever shooting a load like that before. As I rested, Rich first wiped the cum from my slowly deflating but still throbbing member and then cleaned the cum from his hands. As he did, Rich asked, "So, how was it Phil, how did I do, did I meet your expectations?"

Smiling, I answered, "Rich, it could not have been any better! I can't believe we just did, what we did."

As we were cleaning up the area and I folded up the cot, we talked about what had just transpired and how a simple thing like his coming over to see the darkroom setup, led to such a pleasant exchange for us both. I said "I never imagined anything like this could ever happen, but to be truthful and completely honest, I'm glad it did. I really enjoyed our mutual pleasuring of one another."

12