A Mutual Sexual Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, continuing I said, "I trust you enjoyed it as much as I did and don't regret it having happened. I'll definitely keep everything you did to pleasure me in mind, so that I can return the favor next time, that is of course, if you're interested in a next time."

Rich responded without any pause what-so-ever, "I never thought anything like this would ever happen either Phil, but I could not have enjoyed it any more than I did. And yes, I'm definitely interested in a next time, hell it's much better than whacking off at home alone."

I knew that we both realized and were relieved that our newfound 'friendship', was based solely upon our mutual willingness to provide sexual stimulation and gratification to each other, simply as a means to receive the same in return and nothing more.

As we spoke, I could feel my cock rising once again and noticed that the bulge in Rich's pants was increasing as well. I mentioned that when we were in the closet together and we brushed against each other, I never imagined that we would ever 'do something like this'.

Rich responded that when it happened, he didn't give it much thought either, but now thinking back about it and what with our having just masturbated each other, he was getting aroused once again.

I said that I too was becoming aroused once again and nodding my head in the direction of his crotch, mentioned that I noticed the bulge in his pants had begun to rise also.

Looking at the unmistakable tenting in each other's jeans, we reached out and began to lightly rub across each other's bulges, making our cocks react and increase in size. Without any further discussion, we began to unzip each other's fly and then unbuttoned the waist buttons of our jeans. We both allowed our pants and shorts to drop to the floor and then stepping out of them, simply kicked them to the side with our feet.

Using both hands as we faced each other, we gently fondled each other's fully erect shafts and pulsing ball sacks. I then offered, "How about we try something a little more daring and different this time Rich?"

"What do you have in mind?" he asked.

I said, "Remember how you mentioned that you liked to tease the underside of the head of your cock with your fingertips and then do likewise to the ridge along the underside of your shaft as you masturbated?"

Rich replied, "Yes, of course I do, how could I not?"

I offered, "Well, I believe we can provide that type of stimulation to each other at the same time. Let's arrange something comfortable that will permit us to do just that."

I suggested that Rich return to the area that we had used for the cot setup and said, "I'll get just what we'll need". I returned with two kapok filled sleeping bags that I had been storing in an adjoining area.

I unzipped and opened both sleeping bags fully and placed them, one on top of the other on the floor area where the cot had been. By placing them on top of each other made an acceptable makeshift mattress, albeit a not too thick one. The sleeping bags were definitely not only more comfortable and warmer than lying on the bare floor, but they also provided a somewhat hygienic barrier for us to lie upon.

Still unsure of exactly what I had in mind, Rich looked somewhat warily as I lowered myself onto the 'mattress' and motioned he do likewise. However, I suggested that he position himself opposite of how I was situated, with his head positioned just below my waist. As he did so and saw that my head was going to be likewise positioned across from 'his excitement', the light bulb appeared to go on.

"Now I see what you have in mind Phil, this way we can pay better attention to each other's cocks as we masturbate each other." Rich offered.

Smiling I said, "Not quite Rich, let me show you what I have in mind." I took his rigid, rock-hard erection in my hand and as I was about to lick the head of his cock, Rich wrapped his fingers around my erection and began to stroke it.

As he did, I simply brought my lips to his cock and using the tip of my upturned and curled tongue, licked along the underside surface of his mushroom head, causing Rich to emit a most pleasurable moan of sheer delight.

Being lost in the ecstasy of the moment, Rich simply continued stroking my shaft as I began to pleasure him orally. When I finally drew his fully erect manhood between my moist lips, his moans of delight became more intense and longer in duration. I paused and Rick thought I was about to withdraw my lips from his cock, to which he pleaded, "No Phil - don't stop, please continue, that feels soooo freaking fantastic!"

Responding, I said, "I have no intention of stopping Rich, especially seeing how much you're enjoying it. However, the primary reason I set up the sleeping bags as I did, was so that you could reciprocate in pleasuring me orally at the same time, so we'll hopefully climax together."

Rich replied "Oh shit Phil, I'm really sorry. I just got so caught up in how you were pleasuring me, it hadn't occurred for me to reciprocate."

Taking Rich's tool back between my lips, I gently licked the head of his raging cock again and then slid the flattened surface of my tongue along the underside of its bulbous head several times. I followed this up by caressing along the length of the underside of his shaft with my lips.

In response, Rich gingerly placed his lips on the tip of my cock and sucked on its' now very sensitive head, just before taking in my modest 6 and a quarter inch erection into his likewise moist, warm and welcoming oral cavity.

Then taking the lead from me, Rich vigorously stroked my shaft with his lips with sufficient suction that the interior of his cheeks glanced against the surface of my engorged member.

I indicated the level of the pleasure I was experiencing, caused by the oral attention Rich was providing my cock, by pushing my hips forward causing my cock further back into his throat as I grunted an appreciative "Uumph".

I reciprocated by licking the crown of his cock and then teased it further by flicking the tip of my tongue into the 'eye' at its center several times, just before I took the entire length back between my lips and began sucking diligently.

I continued sucking up and down its length and at the end of each upstroke, I flicked my tongue back and forth along the ridge on the underside of the head of his cock. During a number of stokes I also thrust my tongue against the underside of his shaft. I then encased his scrotum within the warmth of the palms of my hands and began to massage them gently.

As Rich moaned his delight, I moved one of my hands down from his balls and teased the raised ridge between his balls and his anus with the tips of my fingers. Then as his moaning increased, he announced that he was nearing the point of no return. To help increase his mounting pleasure, I lightly ran my index and middle fingers around the sphincter of his anus, causing him to moan that much louder and gyrate his hips.

Surprisingly, I noticed that as I continued to provide Rich with oral stimulation, I was now actually enjoying the feel of his rigid pole between my lips and on my tongue. It was then that I became aware that I was experiencing as much sexual satisfaction by satisfying Rich, as I was deriving from his doing likewise to me.

I'm not really sure what prompted me, but I wet my index finger and after gently circling his anal sphincter with it, I inserted my finger into his anus up to my second knuckle and massaged his prostate.

As I did, Rich moaned loudly saying, "Holy shit Phil, I'm near ready to explode and unless you take your mouth away RIGHT NOW, you're going to be rewarded with a full load of my spunk".

Without pause, I continued to suck his rigid pole as hard as I could, increasing the pressure of my lips along the length of his shaft. Then, without realizing, I began humming to further increase the pleasure Rich was feeling.

Just then Rich blurted out, "Oh fuck, here it comes Phil, please don't let up, it feels so fucking GREAT!" He then released his load of cum directly into my welcoming mouth and as he finished, I just murmured an appreciative, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmuuuuph!"

Upon finishing depositing his warm and tasty male essence in my mouth and down my throat, he smiled and said, "I really didn't expect that, that was more than I could have ever imagined. I owe you Rich, I really owe you".

To which I responded, "Not to worry Rich, you'll have your opportunity soon enough, just be ready".

After a few minutes I said, "If you'd really like to reciprocate, now's as good a time as any". I couldn't remember having recently ejaculated twice in the same day with so little time to recover, but I was ready, really ready.

Rich took my shaft in his hand and slowly began to stoke it. As he did, he wrapped his free hand around my balls and after fondling them lightly for a number of seconds he gently squeezed my sac and then said, "From the size and pulsing of your scrotum, it appears that you are ready for my payback".

Then he said "Get ready for the ride of your life Phil! I hope you enjoy what I have planned for you".

I replied, "I have no doubt that I will Rich. I trust you'll do your utmost".

Getting comfortable, I too placed a makeshift pillow under my head, so that I would have an unobstructed view of Rich as he pleasured me in return, I didn't want to miss a single second of his reciprocal efforts.

Rich asked if I was settled in and when I responded that I indeed was, he smiled and leaning forward, licked my dick, first along the bottom of my shaft several times, followed by the grasping of several of my pubic hairs between his lips and then raising his head gently, pulled on them and swallowed the few he had dislodged.

With my head raised slightly, I was able to watch as he played with my cock. I surmised that he was going to tease my cock so that I would have a raging hard-on long before he wrapped his warm wet lips around my fully engorged manhood. I believed that he wanted me to plead with him to encase it in his mouth and suck on it like a 'Sugar Daddy'.

He continued by licking the head of my cock, while also tickling my perineum (the sensitive area between my balls and anus) with his fingertips. He continued to tease my perineum, but this time he used his educated tongue to lick along its length several times.

After lightly nibbling on the tip of my cock with his lips, Rich then sultrily licked his lips just before encasing the entire length of my cock within his mouth. Having pursed his lips and sucked his cheeks in tightly, he began to suck on my shaft while humming. As he continued sucking and stroking my cock between his lips, he turned his head from side to side slightly several times, which only helped to increase the level of the pure pleasure that he was bestowing on my engorged cock. A pleasure that was truly beyond anything I had ever experienced before.

As Rich continued to pleasure me with his lips, tongue and well-placed hands, I began to reach the pinnacle of my excitement and told him that I was about to cum and asked if he wanted me to ejaculate in his mouth. I said that if he didn't, he'd better remove my cock from his mouth soon, because I wasn't about to willingly remove my cock from the comfort of the unrelenting warmth of his lips.

Rich responded by increasing not only the suction, but also the length and pace of his strokes. The attack of his tongue along the underside of my raging cock was nothing less than magnificent. Fondling my scrotum in his hand, he felt that I was about ready to release my load, so after pausing he said, "Not just yet Phil!"

He began to slow the stroking of his lips along my shaft and near the end of each upward stroke, he would place his lips on the glans of my cock and then flick the tip of his tongue into its 'eye' several, causing my body to quake with pleasure. After doing this several times he said, "OK Phil, now for the finale!"

Taking the entire length of my cock back into the warmth of his moist welcoming mouth once again with several mind blowing long wet strokes, he brought me to an earth-shattering climax, during which I could only exclaim "OH FUCK YES, FUCK Rich, fuck yes!"

As I exploded into his mouth with several bursts of my essence, he continued to suck my cock long and hard, causing his cheeks to once again caress along the exterior length of my soon to be deflated manhood. Once he was satisfied that he had captured all of my essence that was to be had, he finished swallowing greedily and smiled as he smacked his lips in approval, just before he went about licking me clean.

Rich then confessed, "You know Phil, not only hadn't I ever thought of fooling around with another guy', but I also can't get over the fact that I actually enjoyed the feeling of your cock in my mouth as I sucked you off".

As we 'policed' the area once again, we discussed how much we both enjoyed the mutual experience of pleasuring and being pleasured by one another. We parted company when Rich said that he'd better get home before his parents began wondering what had happened to him.

Not knowing what else to say, I simply expressed that I hoped that I answered any questions he had regarding working in the darkroom. I left the door open to a future meeting by saying that if he wanted to actually see a printmaking session, we could schedule one at his convenience. He smiled and said, "Let's wait a while and see what develops." to which I replied, "Clever Rich, very clever!"

During the weeks that followed, it appeared as if Rich was avoiding me. I'm not certain whether if it was because he was unsure about what had transpired between us, or if he began to have self-doubts regarding his masculinity and the possibility that our actions could possibly be considered strictly homosexual.

I had no such concerns, because it was his mom, a female, that I fantasized about and jacked off to each and every day. I knew that our recent mutually beneficial exchanges were brought about by nothing more than a means to a mutual end, a 'Friends with Benefits' type of relationship.

I also realized that I would not be unfavorable to continuing a FWB relationship with Rich, but that I was definitely not interested in one with another male. I was resigned however, that whatever was to happen, would happen. Rich knew where I was and how to contact me should he wish to continue our 'friends with benefits' sessions.

But currently, I needed to pay attention to my original plan to pursue his mother!

Stay tuned, with any luck, they'll be more to follow.

12