A Mysterious Stranger

Story Info
You follow an anonymous text to a hotel, and a stranger.
1.6k words
4.31
8k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text was cryptic, just a time, the hotel name and a room number, from an unknown number...

Do you dare?

You wait outside the front of the hotel, nervously smoothing down your blouse. Your hands tremble slightly as you try to steady your breathing. You're both terrified and aroused...

Do you go in?

You step into the hotel lobby and glance around. You don't know who sent the text... could it be the dark haired stranger leaning casually against the bar? Or the tall, well dressed man skimming through the newspaper in the corner? You feel a blush rising over your chest in anticipation... You look for the lift before you lose your nerve.

Room 317.

As you approach the door you can see that it's slightly ajar, inviting you to take that step into the unknown. You pause, fiddling with your wedding ring nervously and wondering if you should take it off. The lights are off inside the room, the thick curtains drawn across the windows, obscuring the view of the city below. Quietly you push the door further open, straining in the dark to see if anyone is in there.

This is it, the point of no return... if you cross this doorway you are at the mercy of the stranger who sent the text...

You can make out a plush chair in the middle of the room, facing the doorway. You call out a quiet 'hello', but there's no reply. Your heart starts to race in fear...

What are you doing... following an anonymous order to a dark hotel room?!

You've come this far, you might as well continue a little further. Tentatively you cross the room and spot an envelope propped up on the chair, your name written across the front in neat, black handwriting that you don't recognise. You glance around you, but you can't see anyone else in the room. You turn the envelope in your hands, your nose catching the faint notes of an aftershave you think you have smelled before... but where?

The envelope slides open easily, revealing a formal looking card inside. You slide it carefully from the envelope. The message is short and to the point, another set of instructions...

'Sit in the chair, blouse unbuttoned, eyes closed, hands behind the back of the chair.'

You let out a quiet gasp as you feel a familiar heat between your legs... it's been a long time... too long...

You drop the card and the envelope to the floor and shakily unbutton your blouse. You glance around one last time, but there still seems to be no one else there... You let out a long breath as you sit carefully on the chair, reaching your hands behind and gripping your wrist to keep them there...

Another deep breath and you close your eyes... surrendering fully to whatever is about to happen...

With your eyes closed, you feel your other senses heighten... you think you catch the same scent of aftershave from the envelope... a quiet rustle from the otherside of the room...

You jump as strong hands catch hold of your wrists, securing them together with some sort of silk rope... 'Good girl...' he purrs in a deep voice. You think you recognise the voice but you aren't sure... you feel the heat flare between your legs again in excitement as he covers your eyes in the same silken material, a tie perhaps?

He shushes you quietly as you try to ask what he wants...

He's not here to answer your questions... he has his own agenda...

You can feel his presence behind the chair, behind you.

You jump again as firm fingertips brush against the sides of your neck and round to your throat. He repeats this a few times as you feel yourself relax back into the chair. He's still teasing you, touching the delicate skin of your neck with just his fingertips...

This time as he trails them down the side of your neck he moves lower, fingers lightly stroking over your shoulders and down your arms.

He slowly runs his fingers back up your arms, over your shoulders and up your neck... this time as he works his fingers down, they slip over the front of your shoulders, teasing your chest, barely grazing your breasts... you gasp, desperate for him to touch you with his whole hand and not just tease you with his fingers.

But he's in control, not you...

His hands are back at your neck, stroking achingly slowly up to your chin and the bottom of the jaw. You fidget a little in the chair as he starts stroking his hands across your neck, alternating his hands, before running them down your shoulders and arms again.

You whimper quietly as his hands run over your chest to your breasts, a little bit firmer this time as you feel his warm breath against your cheek. You hear him inhale, as if he's breathing in your scent.

He rests one hand against the side of your neck while the other caresses your chin and your jaw. You feel him brush your long hair aside, his fingers stroking the side of your neck as his thumb works the back of your neck.

Your moan catches in your throat as you feel his breath against your neck and the lightest touch of his lips against your skin. He's holding you tightly, one hand at your neck and one on your shoulder as he kisses you softly from your jaw down to your collarbone.

You tip your head back against his chest as he sucks your skin gently between kisses, still holding you tightly. You start to wish that he was kissing your lips in the way is kissing your neck, as his tongue flicks tenderly against your skin.

You know that if you touched yourself right now you would be soaking wet...

So lost in thoughts of your arousal, you gasp as his lips suck the bottom of your ear, the air cool against his saliva on your skin. The hand holding your neck increases in pressure a little, not enough to hurt, but hard enough to catch your attention.

His kisses along your neck are firmer now... wetter... his teeth grazing your skin. You moan again, as you imagine him grazing his teeth against other parts of your body.

With one hand remaining on your neck, he brings his other up to hold your jaw, his thumb caressing your cheek. He tilts your head up a little, brushing his thumb against your lower lip. You part your lips in surprise and lick your lips to moisten them, your breathing heavy and laboured.

Gripping your neck with one sturdy hand, you feel him tangle the other in your hair, using your hair to hug your head back. You moan... you don't know who this stranger is, you just know that he has you firmly within his control.

You're so turned on, you know you would do whatever he asked of you...

He leaves his hand tangled in your hair to hold you in place as his other hand grips your chin. You feel his thumb graze your bottom lip, firmer than last time and you flick your tongue out, catching the tip of his thumb.

'Naughty...' he breathes into your ear and you feel a rush between your legs as his deep voice makes your skin tingle.

He tugs your blouse off your shoulders, the breeze on your skin hardening your nipples. You feel his thumb against your bottom lip again, instinctively opening your mouth.

His thumb strokes your tongue as you moan, closing your lips around his thumb and sucking gently, his other hand still holding your hair. Slowly he slips his thumb in and out of your mouth and you can't help but wish that it was his cock. You feel your own saliva on your chin as he works his thumb in and out...

He slips his thumb out with a wet pop and runs his hand down your throat and chest, finally grasping one of your aching breasts. You moan again as you feel the wet trail his thumb has made down your body, to the lace of your bra.

Suddenly he grips your jaw again, almost fiercely, as he presses his lips to yours. You moan as he kisses you deeply, his tongue exploring your mouth, tasting faintly of mint.

You can't move... can't escape his intensity...

Not that you want to.

He breaks the kiss, dropping his lips back to your neck. You moan again as you clench your thighs together, trying to ease the ache between your legs. You find yourself grinding against the chair, desperate for a release by any means possible.

He brings his face to yours, you feel his lips close, but not close enough to kiss him. You whimper, wanting to taste him again as your desire builds... fire running through your veins with excitement.

Your bound arms are starting to ache, as his hips press against your hands.

He releases his grip on your hair, plunging both hands down to massage your breasts as his kisses and nips at your sensitive neck. You grind harder into the chair, the friction allowing your release to build as he roughly squeezes your breasts and rolls his fingers over your nipples.

You cry out loudly as you cum and he strokes your breasts lightly as you finish. You can almost sense him smile against your neck as he kisses it softly...

'Until next time...' he whispers.

You feel his presence move away from you and you fidget in the seat, still bound and blindfolded. You wriggle your hands free and yank the blindfold from your eyes, desperate to catch a glimpse of the mysterious stranger...

But he's already gone.