A Mystery Night of Sexual Pleasure

Story Info
A night where I put my trust in an online advert.
1k words
3.96
5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instructions were very clear and I was to follow them exactly.

1. Enter the hotel room and locate the dining chair.

2. Strip completely from the waist down, waist up is optional.

3. Put on the red patent stilettos.

4. Sit in the chair, put on the blindfold, the ear defenders and raise your legs onto the arms of the chair.

5. Wait.

The first part was easy. I arrived at 10pm sharp as instructed. In the middle of the room was the chair. What the instructions failed to mention was the plastic sheet it sat on covering the floor like some kind of prep scene from Dexter and the presently dormant webcam. Nerves mixed with excitement as I complied. I strip off. Naked from the waist down, but I remove my bra but leave on my shirt. The heels were so high I had to put them on when in the chair, I couldn't walk a step in them. I had already failed to follow the instructions to the letter but I was hoping my insubordination wouldn't be noticed.

The ear defenders were ugly and big but they were industrial and blocked out any sound. I could only hear my own breath and heartbeat. I checked the webcam one last time before putting on the blindfold. Still nothing. It brought me some comfort to think that should things go wrong tonight that there would be witnesses. Perhaps this scene would be played at the trial! I checked myself. I was panicking. A deep breath and everything went dark.

I adjusted my position on the chair and lent back. My legs now supported by the arms of the chair under my knees. The wood was hard but I found a semi-comfortable position. But I was exposed. The cold air circulated my bare freshly waxed pussy. Each shift in air direction that I thought I felt drove my imagination wild. Was someone in the room now? How long had I been here for? How long will I need to wait? Is anyone even coming? Should I leave?

I decided to count down from 100, out loud. I could hear my own voice bouncing inside my skull. 100, 99, 98, 97... warm air. 94, 93, 92... can I feel someone close to me?! 85, 84...

I felt a hand gently touch my shoulder. Although it felt reassuring, it made me jump.

Guess this is it...

My head spins trying to guess what is about to happen next and then I have the sudden realisation that someone is in this room with me and I am splayed out on this chair. I don't even know who he is. Who she is. Is there just one person? Two? A hundred??! My thoughts race and I realise it's been a good few minutes since I felt anything.

The air continues to shift. I feel breezes on my legs, my face and ofcourse my pussy which is shamelessly completely exposed.

Just as I'm about ask out loud what's happening the air temperature changes significantly below. It's hot. Hot and moist. As if someone is breathing on me. Someone is breathing on me! There is a mouth right in front of my pussy.

And then it starts. Like a ravenous being at an all you can eat buffet my pussy is roughly and messily abused by this hot and wet mouth. They don't stop for air. I feel lips. tongue. Teeth. Stubble? Licking and sucking and tongue fucking me with everything they have.

The shock prevents me from thinking straight. I feel nothing else. No hands. No fingers. Just a rabid mouth. Sucking at my lips. Pulling.

I feel their salvia dribble down my ass. And then. It stops. My clit feeling completely forgotten. If that was it, it was shit. What on Earth did I sign up for that for.

Not a minute passes and I feel a cold damp touch. A wet wipe maybe? Gently swiping in and around followed by a little spank to my clit. I jump. What is happening?!

The air turns hot again. Round two of the worse eating out of my life?!

Again a ravenous start, keen but a lot more tongue and a hell of a lot of attention on my clit. Licking it and flicking it. Rubbing it and sucking it. Fuck. The excitement of the situation twinned with the treatment of my clit, I came so quickly. This person really upped their game from the first time.

As I composed myself and appreciated the courtesy wet wipe given to me, it hit me. No stubble. I didn't feel any stubble. That was someone else.

And this is how my night went mouth after mouth, some the same, or all different I have no idea. My pussy felt swollen and abused but satisfied. I must have cum over 20 times.

After the last courtesy wipe a hand lifted one cover off my ear. A voice whispered;

"Nice work, I think you enjoyed that. You can drop your legs now. Just give us 5 minutes to pack up. I'll remove these ear defenders when we're ready to go. Just don't take off the blindfold until you hear the door close.

Oh. And you can keep the shoes."

As promised, 5 minutes passed and the ear defenders were removed. I waited. Door opened. Door closed.

Off came the blindfold. My eyes struggled to adjust to the light. The light. Oh my god it's daylight outside. 6am?! I look around the room and almost everything is the same. The chair is soaking and the plastic is too. The webcam is gone! I try to stand up but the combination of the stilettos, the wet plastic and my weak legs force me back down.

There's a note folded standing on the bed. I kick off the shoes and try and step onto the carpet avoiding the plastic sheet as best I can.

It reads:

"Congratulations. You've gone viral."

And below it a QR code.

I grab my phone from my things, low battery. But just enough. I scan the code.

It automatically opens a webpage, a porn site. A video which was live until all of 30 minute ago with over a million views.

"Watch us feed the homeless."