Kathryn - An Exposed Life Pt. 01

Story Info
A young woman makes some exhibitionistic life choices.
3.4k words
4.48
16.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood. Having just turned 19 a month ago, Kathryn was more than happy to be finally standing in the middle of her very own apartment. A studio, ground floor, not in the best neighborhood of the city - but it was bright and had an open vibe to it.

The windows nearly reached from the floor to the ceiling, letting in a lot of light and opening up the small room towards the busy street. And there she stood. Finally free - free of parental control, free of the constraints of the small town she grew up in, and free of her clothes.

Yes, Kathryn was naked - no clothes, no underwear, not even shoes. Not even any hair apart from the ones on her head. And yes, Kathryn knew that there were no curtains up - and she knew that she was completely visible from the street. But the thing is: That's what she wanted.

She was by no means a nudist. No - she made a distinct differentiation there: A nudist is somebody who just enjoys nudity, sometimes even without the sexual component of it. But that was not her: She was an exhibitionist - and she craved to be seen. Since she turned 18, she realized: Sex is nice. Real nice. But regular sex just is not enough.

Kathryn craved much more than this. She craved the extreme. She craved being seen and exposed. She craved being abused and gangbanged. She craved being humiliated and - ruined. And she had a game plan. Of course, she would start her university courses, act like she is about to have a career one day.

But the reality was: She knew quite well she wouldn't have a career. Or a family. Or a loving partner, even. No, that was not for her. With what she had in mind for herself - none of these things would be possible anyway. Who would still want somebody as... corrupted and ruined as she would be soon.

So, there she stood - naked as the day she was born. Well, nearly, at least: the hood of her clit was pierced. Not that she necessarily was such a big fan of piercings, but she found it added to her exposure - and it made sure that her clit was visible at all times, with no way to hide it.

And she enjoyed it. Seeing her own reflection in the big mirror she had put up in the middle of the room, she marveled at the possibilities. And enjoyed the knowledge that at every moment she stood there - people were passing by. Looking into her well-lit apartment. Seeing the naked girl standing there - the auburn hair, the slim figure, the toned butt.

But more than this: They would see her pussy, her cunt. Her small tits. And soon they would see even more than this. She would make sure that everybody who cared to look got a prime-time view of her exposed body. No, not just a passing glance at a beautiful body. A detailed view of her naked cunt, her spread legs. People should see her masturbate, should see her cum, should see her stretch open her cunt more than they'd ever thought possible.

Hell, she even had a plan for the time she would not be home. While she did not yet have the time to unpack the packages standing in the corner, she knew very well what they contained: prints of some photographs. Quite particular photographs, and nearly life-sized. It cost half a fortune to get them developed and framed, but it was worth it. The photos should Kathryn in all her naked glory. And no, it was not the artistic kind - black and white and intriguing. No, it was the vulgar kind. There was a total of four photos that she had printed and framed.

Number 1: Kathryn standing upright. Completely naked, her legs slightly spread, facing the camera straight. A smile on her face, dedicating this picture to anybody who just wanted to get the perfect glance at her beautiful naked body.

Number 2: Kathryn in a doggy style position, her beautiful behind pointed right at the camera, looking over her shoulder with a smile. The picture really highlights her most exposed features - her pristine asshole and her pussy. With the close-up view provided, every nook is perfectly exposed, glistering with her own juices

Number 3: If the first two photos were already exposing Kathryn's nudity, this one took it to an almost gynecological level: The camera pointed straight at Kathryn's pussy, the viewer gets a quite special view. For this picture she had taken the liberty to spread not only her legs wide open, but also her cunt lips, exposing her innermost secrets - well, not so secret anymore. Close-up this picture makes sure nothing is hidden from the view at all anymore, one can even make out her cervix in this shot.

Number 4: Less obscene than the first one, but only on the first glance. The photo shows Kathryn, in all her naked glory: legs spread she is laying on the ground, her upper body propped up against a dirty toilet. The environment makes it clear: a public rest room, somewhere. Her cunt gapes open, with cum oozing out of it - and more cum covering her face and most of her upper body. Kathryn's mouth wide open, a used condom hanging from it. One of her nipples pierced - but not with a piercing, instead a used syringe pierced right through it.

Yes, she was more than satisfied with her selection of decoration for the apartment. It would make sure, that even if she was not home, everybody would get a chance to see what was going on. And how much fun she had getting these photos developed and framed. Of course, in our time and age, online services might be the easiest solution. But Kathryn wanted the humiliation of getting them developed at real store instead.

Tomorrow she would put those pictures on the wall - or rather have them put up. But for right now - she had other plans. More urgent ones, more pressing ones. She already caught quite a few guys walking by her window with wide open eyes, as she stood there exposed. Time to take it up a notch.

So, without further ado, she moved her chair into the middle of the room, making sure it was nicely exposed to the world. Now, it should be mentioned that Kathryn was a petit girl - a slim, tender body with fair skin. But at the same time - she was what you would call a size queen. Even at her young age she already understood: her cunt needs to be abused and stretched. No dick in the world is satisfying, when you're used to fuck yourself with two fists.

But - it makes for one hell of a show! So, when she sat down in the middle of her new apartment, she was not just ready to masturbate for the curious people passing by her window. That would have been too tame. No, for her arrival she had something more particular in mind - to give them a REAL show.

And a real show for Kathryn included more than just masturbation, more than just tugging on her clit and maybe shoving a dildo up her cunt. She wanted to show the world how damaged and abused her cunt could be. She was ready - and prepared. Spreading her legs wide and facing the windows, the show was about to get going.

So, for good measure, she started to slap her own cunt. No, not some light and playful slaps. Instead, she tried to slap her cunt and clit as hard as she could, raining down one slap after the other, moaning loudly both from joy and from pain. Satisfied, she observed how people from the street started to watch her, a few young men even gathering more or less in front of her window.

Next, she was ready to fist her now already soaking cunt. Her cunt offered barely any resistance, as she slipped her young and tender hand inside her. Pounding away at her own cunt, she did not take too much care: instead, she jammed her hand inside her as deep and hard as she could. And just like this - the first orgasm rolled over her.

All the excitement about being so exposed helped her come over the edge within minutes. But she was not done yet. Yeah, the orgasm felt good, but she knew - the next one would feel so much better. Slapping her cunt as hard as she could with her left hand, she reached with her right hand into the bag that was laying beneath her.

What she pulled out - most people would not even believe it's possible to use as a masturbation device. A liter bottle of whiskey (empty, though) was her chosen weapon of pussy destruction. Of course, the narrow end would fit somewhat smoothly - but no, Kathryn needed to push it in with the wide end first.

Moaning from pain it took her a few moments to insert the wide end of the bottle into her already overstretched cunt. Happy, she started to pull it out a bit - only to jam it in deeper and deeper with each thrust. What a bizarre show it was - a girl as beautiful as Kathryn, naked and exposed in her own apartment, street level with a growing crowd of on-lookers.

And the show went on for a few more minutes, the bottom jamming right into Kathryn's hurting cervix - until an even more powerful orgasm rolled over her. Losing grip of the bottle, she nearly fell off her chair. Coming down from her orgasm, she pulled out the bottle and let it drop to the floor. With her cunt now empty and open, she spread her legs once more, pulling on her pussy lips with both hands, opening herself up in the process for the excited crowd.

After a few minutes the crowd slowly dissembled and Kathryn's show was over. One more thing to do for the day, though. Having watched a few tutorials on YouTube, the smart girl knew very well how to change the lock of a door. And that's what she was about to do with the screwdriver she had brought.

Naked as she was, she went to the door - that did not lead to a corridor, but right to the street, and opened it up. Now even more exposed to the street, Sandra squatted down in front of the open door, her legs spread wide, and started to unscrew the lock. A total of six screws held it in place. It took her quite a bit of time to get all of them out, but eventually she was happy and proud - she managed to take out the lock of the door.

Putting it aside, she carelessly kind of closed the door. Of course, now without the lock it would not fully close - remaining half open, with no way to close or lock it. What seemed like an oversight was the opposite: it was intent.

Kathryn did not own too much of value, so she was not too concerned with the possibility of a break-in. Or rather: she was. She was looking forward to it, she swore to herself as she rented the apartment: The door would always be open, and not just figuratively.

This would allow anybody who was so inclined to enter her apartment as they wanted. No matter if she was at home - sleeping maybe - she wanted anybody to be able to come into her apartment and abuse her naked body. Or even better - while she was gone, people should have the option to come in and look at the pictures on the wall. To wait for her coming home.

God, she was so horny again: The idea of coming home from a walk to find a few homeless men waiting there for her - ready to ravage her, to abuse her, to hurt her: that was what she needed. And no night would be safe: with the door open 24/7, what were the chances that she would actually spend a night WITHOUT getting raped and abused? Minimal.

She was beyond excited - God, what would the world have in store for her? I mean, of course, people would fuck her whenever they wanted, that was... the norm for her, that was to be expected. But what else would they do?

Would they... tattoo whatever they wanted onto her body? Add more and more piercings to her cunt, to her clit? What would they insert into her body? Needles. Used condoms. Bottles. God, people could just piss onto her, into her even. And worse? People might drug her - they might ruin her, infect her with God knows what.

And there was no way she could object to it. No, the door was open - always. And she was to be naked at home - always. Naked and available. Hell, she would even find ways to make herself even more available. Maybe tie herself up in front of the window overnight. Drug herself, to make sure she would not even be able to know who or what had fucked her. Yes, Kathryn was in heaven.

And little did she know -- how accurate her dreams would be. Little did she know it would only take two days until her worst nightmare (or biggest dream?) would become reality. And little did she know, how tame her own fantasies were in comparison to what the world had in store for her.

Now, outside of her own apartment Kathryn had to be a bit more careful with her adventures. No - she was not worried about being seen, exposed, or even raped. Quite the opposite, that was the goal of her games. What she was worried about, was being arrested. While she had this vision of being a sex slave in an all-male prison, she knew reality would be different. So, she had to be creative.

She still needed to be seen - and needed to make sure that she was available for everything. Of course, her dream would have been to be tied to a table on main square, naked and spread-eagle, her cunt gaping open and a dildo rammed through her cervix. But she knew - for now this was not going to happen. So, she needed to find other ways to satisfy her appetite for being seen by... well, everyone.

University provided ample opportunities, of course.

One of her favorite outfits was a somewhat loose fitting - and somewhat transparent dress. With a bit of sunlight, the fabric was more than sheer enough to provide a perfect vision of her naked body - of course without any underwear. But what was even better - her slim figure combined with the loose fit of the dress and the neckline made sure, she provided the perfect view.

Every time Kathryn bent over just slightly, the dress perfectly exposed her tiny tits - and pointy nipples. But that was not the fun part of it. The dress was also cut in a way, that like this a careful observer could see all the way down her naked body, catching a glimpse of her pussy and pierced clit.

And boy, did she make sure to bend over at every opportunity, allowing teachers and other students to get a perfect look at her near naked form. During lectures she made sure to sit close to corridors or in some unusual positions. That allowed her to extend her exposure.

This dress - and all the other ones she owned, really - were not just transparent and loose fitting, but - short. Far too short, in fact. Now, when walking she was mostly covered. Of course, you could see her butt cheeks sticking out under the dress most of the time, and maybe, if you were lucky, you caught a slight glimpse of her naked pussy.

But that was still too tame. She knew that probably every student on campus had seen glimpses of her pussy. I mean - of course they did. Even when walking her dresses did not fully reach the lower folds of her cunt lips. And most likely, most students have also seen her pristine asshole from time to time, as she made sure to bend over from time to time - be it to pick up something from the ground or to marvel at the beautiful flowers.

But sitting down, Kathryn made sure to provide a much more thorough view of her goods. If her dresses already did a piss-poor job at hiding her cunt when standing or walking, they turned practically non-existent as she sat down. And that was on purpose.

It was only the second day of university classes for her, when she committed to her nudity. Walking into the incredibly crowded lecture hall, Kathryn immediately went for a seat at the very back - and thus at the very top of the lecture hall - right next to the exit.

The dress she wore - well, initially it was not advertised as a dress. It might be mistaken for a dress, but it really wasn't. Kathryn had bought it at a local lingerie store - where it was advertised as a sexy baby doll. Thus, it was no surprise that it was short, transparent, and not able to hide her naked body at all. It was just perfect.

Covered enough to not be arrested, it still provided the perfect view of her naked body. So, she sat down - her tits openly visible through the transparent material of the wight negligee. Every detail of her cute nipples was on perfect display, as hundreds of students filed into the room.

Sitting down there, Kathryn made sure to give the perfect view of her wet and exposed cunt. Putting her left foot up on the seat, and spreading the right one to the side (where the corridor through which students were filing in was) she made sure, the view was ideal for everybody coming up those stairs.

Looking down at her own exposed body she was not perfectly satisfied. Yes, her nipples were perfectly visible - and stood at proud attention. And the sheer fabric did not cover much. Still - it provided a minimum of decency and might make one doubt, if she indeed was a wanton slut or just made an unlucky wardrobe decision. Tugging a bit on the material, she pulled it to the side - enough to fully uncover one of her nipples. Yes, not that was a look she was going for.

Giving her uncovered nipple one painful twist, she sighed - much better. And yes, she had noticed that two boys sitting just next to her So, witnessed what she just did: she willingly exposed herself, and twisted her nipple. Not slightly, no she had gone all in, twisting it with all her force, making it stand out even prouder.

But still - no, her exposure was not perfect. Of course, she was in a room full of people and students, so she could not go all in, she knew that. But she could get close! So, seemingly absent-mindedly, she reached down with her right hand. Inserting two fingers into her wet cunt for a quick moment, she knew she had everybody's undivided attention. Giving her inner pussy lips a good tug, she hoped to achieve her ideal outcome: to leave her pussy hanging slightly open.

And indeed - that is the outcome she had achieved. Sitting there in the crowded lecture hall, Kathryn sat, a smile on her face. One nipple hanging out of her transparent dress, the other one barely obscured either. Her delicate pussy on full display - wet and open. Yeah, the masturbation session she had before coming to the lecture had probably helped with that too.

Kathryn was well aware of the eyes that were stealing glances. Every student who walked by staring directly at her wetness, or gazing at her beautiful tits. No, most of them did not even pretend not to look - they just stared. And Kathryn did not pretend to be ashamed, quite the opposite. From time to time - as the lecture went on, she reached down to her pussy, toying with her swollen clit, or trying to spread her lips open just a little bit more.

Yes - it was going to be a good semester, she knew. Already on this day she made sure to give everybody an understanding of what she had to offer. And that was still BEFORE she left the lecture room to go for... a little stroll across the campus.