All Comments on 'A Naive Curiosity Ch. 01'

by PoeticAvarice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad ...

but children born a year into a sixteen year marriage can't be eighteen. Apart from that error I enjoyed this. I hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More of the same please ... very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Non fraternal twins would be identical twins, which obviously they are not.

enriquemonteenriquemontealmost 12 years ago
Countinue!!!!!!

this story does have some potential man keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
16-1=

I m surprised it made it onto the site

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
arithmetic

I'm looking forward to the next episode, I don't give a fuck how old they are..

PoeticAvaricePoeticAvaricealmost 12 years agoAuthor
...and your mother too.

Why the hell are people leaving fucked up comments? Is it because of the statement at the start of this story about the perverted bastards? Let me straighten this out for you. I never said anything was wrong with being a perverted bastard. I just don't understand why everyone tries so hard to make excuses for why they're perverted bastards. You think your kid's hot. There it is. You need no better reason than that. Don't try to tell me that you're excuse is that your spouse isn't doing you, 'cause you could have just as easily bagged some slut. This isn't about your spouse. It's about your hang-ups and the target of your obsession. So deal with it.

And quit leaving anonymous comments, you spineless dung beetles.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

I suppose this story could have had potential, but it actually doesn't. It's ridiculous to the point of unreality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

told fromt he wrong point of view and a little over complicated. try try again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous