A Naked Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A man gets naked for his family.
5.6k words
4.39
53.5k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers

A man gets naked for his family.

Mother - Mrs. Holly Hardin, age 38.

Joan - older sister, aged 20.

Karen - aged 18 and twin sister too...

Hunter.

This story, in two parts, is how a mother came to dominate the body of her adult son from the age of eighteen until his marriage at age 22.

Incest/taboo, nudism, NonConsent/Reluctance

Part One: Told by Hunter.

It wasn't until Karen and I celebrated our eighteenth birthdays in April that I began to sense that my family was a bit odd. By July, I discovered just how different and it was wonderful. Before that, I had a humdrum existence - normal in most if not all ways. One thing that wasn't normal was that my father passed away when I was five and dealing with that loss was difficult. In this I was helped by my mom and sisters as we all were shattered by dad's death. He did leave us with plenty of money so we did not struggle with that problem. But during my boyhood, I remember the hugs and kisses mom, and to a certain extent, my sisters, always gave me. We were a close family and a loving one.

And we were a family that did not have much conflict with each other. My older sister (by two years) behaved toward me and my twin sister almost like a second mother, which was important because mom was very busy as a masseuse. And I was helped by my twin sister as we shared our lives together. We did, in fact, experience each other's feelings and problems. I always knew when she was depressed or upset and she knew when I was feeling down. The four of us (my mom, Molly, my older sister Joan, and Karen and me) were a close family. A dull life? Perhaps, but a secure one with love and kindness.

But on a July day, about four months after my eighteenth birthday, my life changed in a wonderful way. Things got exciting and I, at last, broke out of my protective shell and learned how awesome life could be. Unknown to me, my mom and sisters had been going to a nudist camp in the summers and this had been going on for two years. Later, my mom told me that I was not included because she felt that I was much too immature and withdrawn to participate. Also, my twin sister Karen and older sister Joan, did not want to be naked in front of me. They needn't have worried - I certainly did not want to get naked in front of them. But now that I was eighteen, they all decided that it was time to include me in the pleasures of being a nudist. So mom reserved their usual cabin at the Sherwood Nudist Camp, although I didn't know it was a nudist camp.

The entrance to the place was contrived so that we were in the cabin unpacking without seeing anything. Indeed, the entrance to the camp gave no indication that it was a nudist camp as the cabins were hidden from the main camp site. Once we were all settled, mom broke the news to me.

"Whoa," I said quickly, "this is a nudist camp?"

"Your sisters and I have been coming here for the last couple of years and we did not include you because...well...your sisters felt it would be a bit awkward for them and for you since you are the only male in our family."

"Good guess," I said, "since it would have been very awkward to me then as it is now.

I hope you weren't expecting me to participate in this. No way am I getting naked in front of my family."

"Hunter," Joan said, "we didn't include you because we thought you and Karen were too young to be doing this together. But now, Karen and I feel that is no longer the case. While we feel a little funny being naked with you, once it is done, it seems natural"

"I'm definitely not ready for this. You guys do your thing and I will remain in the cabin."

"Well, son," said Molly, "we are going to start here - you don't need to take off your clothes, but your sisters and I are going to be nude while we are here."

With that, Joan and Karen began to disrobe. I could not believe that they were going to get naked in front of me. I should have left the room but I was frozen to the chair. My sisters quickly discarded their clothes and suddenly, there they were - totally naked. I must have looked like a fool gaping at what I saw. It was hard to take it all in. I was just staring at my twin sister's breasts and her vagina which was covered by soft brown hair. She gave me a sweet smile as if saying to me 'I am glad you can see me naked, dear brother'. She was just so goddamn beautiful that it took my breath away.

"Now, don't stare, Hunter," my mother interjected. I looked at her and suddenly realized that she was as naked as my sisters. To my eyes, she didn't look her age but the age of my sisters. She was exposing her nakedness to me, without shame or embarrassment. She came over to me and said "I love you, son.

I couldn't believe that my entire family was in front of me in the nude. With that, they all proceeded to do their thing, cooking and setting up the table. I just sat dumbfounded and feasted on their nakedness, entranced by their vaginas and breasts, observing how all their body parts moved gracefully and beautifully. I just could not ignore the fact that my mommy and my sisters were walking around nude as if it was the most natural of things.

Karen came over to me and snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Come, my twin, sit at the table." Holding my hand, my dear Karen led me to my seat. I tried not to look at her breasts but I couldn't help myself. She playfully slapped my hand.

Once seated, my mom asked me "Why are you so reluctant to join us? After all, we are family - there should be no secrets among us."

Not knowing what to say, I mumbled "I am the only boy here - I feel outnumbered."

"I bet," Joan said, "he is afraid he will get a stiffy."

Well, I just about died when she said this. Of course, she was right. I dropped my head to the table and could not look at anyone, including my sister sitting opposite to me.

"Joan," said mom, "that was inappropriate and most unhelpful. Hunter, sweetie, we are just trying to encourage you to join us. We are family and we love you without conditions or judgment. No one is going to say anything even if you do get - how shall I say it? - over excited. We get over excited, also, only we girls don't physically show it like men do."

After supper, we all assembled in the living room. "Hunter, why don't you start small, like take off your sneakers and socks, or your shirt, and get comfortable that way. You don't have to go all the way if you do not wish - that is okay. No one is forcing anyone to do anything." So I took off my sneakers and socks.

Mom had us play a card game - hearts - to settle things down for me. Then Joan spoke up. "Come on, Hunter, take your shirt off. It isn't like we haven't seen your chest when you are swimming."

With great hesitation, I said, "Okay, but that will be all." So off came my shirt leaving me in my shorts and boxers. As we continued to play the game, Joan and Karen kept talking about the fun of nudism and told stories of the parties and games at the resort. I kept looking at my beautiful sisters and marveling at their nudity and beauty. I knew when this game ended, I would be pressured to take the rest of my clothes off. Indeed, I was feeling rather foolish being the only one not naked. How I wished for another boy to be here.

When the game ended, Joan pleaded "Come on, Hunter, I am feeling awkward being naked in front of you while you remain dressed."

"Why would you care if I am naked?" I asked. "It's the boys who always try to see girls naked. But you never see the girls trying to see the boys naked. Girls don't seem to be interested in that sort of stuff."

"Yes, we are," replied Joan. "You are a cute guy and we girls are as curious about boys as boys are about girls. We just have too much class to show it."

"And everyone is more comfortable," mom said "in these situations if everyone is either undressed or dressed. Your sisters and I are already naked and it feels odd if you are not. And, afterall, you are eighteen years old - like, you are adult"

My twin sister came over and put her hand on my shoulder. "Hunter, You know we love you. Look how close you and I are and how close you are to mom and Joan. You always have said that we should not have any secrets between us. So why the reluctance? You will get over the embarrassment quick enough, as I did. And Hunter, dear, I do so much want to see you naked. You are my twin brother and I want to see every inch of you."

Well, what can one do? Essentially, looked at rationally, nudism works only if everyone is on board. So I stuffled my emotions and stood up and paused. Mom came over.

"Here, honey, let me do it." I stood frozen as my mom undid my shorts and pulled them down. Then she kissed me - right on the lips - and leaned down and pulled my boxers off, leaving me completely naked in front of her and my sisters. I resisted the urge to cover my genitals with my hands. I looked at Joan and Karen to see their reactions. Both were intently staring at my cock and balls. Karen then smiled at me and gave a thumbs up.

Joan then said, "Well, little brother, I do not see why you were reluctant. You are quite a man when you are naked."

I think you are cute," Karen said, "I never have seen a man's thing up close. It is as cute as you."

"Well, quit talking about it then," I said. But mom was right - it didn't take long to get used to being naked around my family. After all, they seemed comfortable. And I noticed that after the first inspection, Karen and Joan stopped looking at my genitals, even though I really hadn't stopped looking at their vaginas. Soon, my only fear was getting a stiffy. But when that happened, it was the most awesome thing that ever happened to me.

It was the next day and we had been walking through the camp. I didn't see many boys my age, but I did see quite a few girls in my age group, meaning eighteen or older. I saw many vaginas and I never tired of the experience. I tried not to stare at any woman's bosoms or vaginas but I wasn't always successful. Whenever a girl my age or older caught me staring, they smiled at me. Perhaps they liked their bodies being admired by someone like me. Who knows?

Through it all, I acted very mature, as did my cock - it stayed as flaccid as it could be. After lots of swimming in the pool, mom suggested we take our things and go to an area more private by the large lake and sunbathe and swim. I think mom was getting a little nervous about the number of older men (early to mid-twenties) who were eyeing my sisters.

Karen and I, enjoying our nudity, explored a little bit and when we returned to our private area, Karen asked Joan to put lotion on her and mom laughed and said "Well, Hunter, I guess I am relegated to putting your lotion on you. Lie down on your stomach."

I followed instructions and I loved her gentle touch as she put suntan lotion on my back and legs. It felt extra nice since it was more of a massage than just a quick rub down. Of course, mom was a professional masseuse and her job was to make people relax and feel good. She was certainly succeeding with me. Then I felt the lotion pour on my butt and I got a little nervous. She rubbed my upper thighs and got pretty close to my ball sack. I felt some discomfort even though her touch was very comfortable. There was a little trepidation on my part, but not enough so that I would suggest she stop.

I could feel her eyes staring on my butt and she rubbed my cheeks forcefully and I could feel my cheeks spread apart. Could she see my butt hole? I remember thinking 'God, I hope not'. Then mom told me to turn over so that she could put lotion on my front.

"I can take care of that," I said.

"Nonsense," mom said, "I certainly can take care of my own son."

So I turned over and closed my eyes. I knew mom was staring at my soft cock and resting balls. I couldn't tell if I was embarrassed or pleased. I only knew that my penis and testicles were prominently displayed for my mom to feast on. I opened my eyes a little while she was rubbing my chest and could see that she was staring directly at my sex. She didn't touch me there but she came close, touching my pubic hairs.

"Nice and silky," she whispered to me.

Well, that did it. Suddenly I noticed my sisters watching the show and Karen finally said, almost in a whisper, "Mom, you better be careful. I think Hunter is getting a stiffy."

I could hear Joan giggling and mom saying, "Indeed, he is."

Indeed I was and I grabbed a towel and covered myself. "This is private," I stupidly said.

"Don't be silly, son," mom said. "Let me take care of the problem." With that, she took the towel off and before I knew it, my mom had my penis in her hand. Joan and Karen moved over a little to get a better look. There I was - naked in front of my sisters while my mother jerked me off.

"Can we see him squirt?" Karen asked.

Joan said "The proper way to say it is 'can we see him cum?'"

Whatever you call the explosion, it wasn't long in coming. I covered my face in embarrassment. My sisters were going to see me cum. Mom continued to gently stroke my fully erect cock with her right hand while she cradled my balls with her left. That did it and I suddenly jerked up and yelled out as I ejaculated four or five spurts of my semen across my chest.

"Wow," my twin sister said. "That was something. Never saw that before."

"That was so cool, Hunter," Joan said. 'You are cute when you explode."

I may be eighteen years old but I was still embarrassed as my mom cleaned me up as I just lay there. "Okay, everyone settle down and let's rest awhile."

Good idea. After being jerked off by my mom in front of my sisters, I was ready for a rest.

Part Two: Told by mother.

I know I should have felt awful after I gave my eighteen year old son a handjob but I knew he was mature enough to handle this. And I felt wonderful doing it. Hunter's ass was so smooth, with skin like silk, and rubbing his balls and stroking his penis was a fulfillment of my dreams. Having his sisters see it all just made it that more special. I know he was very embarrassed but I also know he loved me touching him. My goal was to own his body, to explore and touch every inch of him, and to bring him an outer-body experience that would last him a lifetime. I know that once he marries and moves out of the house permanently, our incest would end. But until then, he was going to be my sex slave.

Part Three: Told by Joan.

After my mother stroked off my younger brother, things certainly relaxed around the cabin. For one thing, we all remained in the nude. It was fun watching my younger brother and sister wander around. Of course, we girls had been at the nudist camp previously, but now I found myself watching my eighteen year old sister Karen a bit more. She had a cute ass and her boobs, although slightly smaller than my own (I am twenty years old), had a cute bounce to them.

And I could not take my eyes off my brother's body. A perfect male form, like a swimmer's body, Hunter was enticing to look at. His ass was as cute and smooth as Karen's and his genitals were a real treat. His penis was at least three inches when calm, and his testicles hung nice and low in his almost hairless scrotum. Boys are lucky - they had something interesting to look at between their legs and their cock and balls swayed when they walked around. For girls, only their tits did that and our vaginas are covered with pubic hair (it was only later that Karen and I began shaving - it didn't seem to have occurred to us at the time of this story). Hunter's pubic hair had the good sense to remain part of his treasure, sort of announcing the presence of his male member, but in no way hiding it from our view.

Poor Hunter - Karen, mom, and I certainly used him. Once I grabbed his soft cock to lead him into the living room and he groaned all the way. And it was fun to watch him pee - he was so humiliated when we charged into the bathroom to watch him urinate. When he began a shower, mom, Karen and I would come into the bathroom and watch him clean his body. And we insisted that he thoroughly clean his butt crack and we cheered when he soaped up his hand and ran his fingers up and down his crack. He later told us he found that most humiliating. Well, that was the point.

He also watched us shower and we kind of liked that. Of course, we were in no position to complain.

But we never went beyond 'looking'. Occasionally Karen, mom and I would tug on his cock or grab his balls but those were quickly done. Karen and I wanted to see his hard-on again, and even stroke him a little, but he didn't get hard.

We girls were frustrated by this. We wanted to devour our brother and he wouldn't let us, so mom decided to take things a step higher. One night, she introduced a new game. Still naked, we all sat on the floor in a circle. That was hard because we could all see Hunter's cock and balls just hanging there and we all wanted to touch and fondle him. Then the game began.

"Now," mom instructed, "starting with Joan, you pick up a card from the pile. Then that person must do whatever the card says. And everyone else must cooperate. Joan, as the oldest child, goes first."

I drew the card and it said 'You are to fondle the breasts of the youngest female present for twenty seconds.' Poor Karen's facial expression was priceless and she began to blush a little bit. Me? I was really excited. So I sat behind my sister and reached around and placed my hands on her precious tits. She jumped a little when she felt my hands cradle her bosoms. Then I gently massaged my sister's cute tits and teased her nipples. She began to groan and I know she was disappointed when the twenty seconds were up. Mom and Hunter had big smiles as they watched. I know Hunter loved watching his twin sister's bosoms being manipulated. I looked at his penis to see if there was any movement but there wasn't. But I noticed he and mom held hands while I massaged my sister's breasts - those two had certainly become closer ever since she gave him that handjob.

Now it was mom's turn and her card had this instruction: 'Go to your eldest daughter and gently massage her vagina for twenty seconds'. Well - I will say this about mommy - she knows how to massage a vagina. When I felt her finger inside my pussy, I was as enraptured as I could be. It was the most intense twenty seconds I had ever experienced.

Part Four: told by Karen:

This game was a sensational one for me. I loved it when Joan fondled my tits, and I was envious when I saw how Joan reacted when mom fingered her cunt. I was sitting with my twin brother and we kept looking at each other. I loved the way he would look at my cunt and just smile. I think mom saw that too because the next card fulfilled one of my dreams, to have my bro suck my juices out of me (the other dream I had was to suck his juices out of his pretty male member). Yes - the next card ordered Hunter to suck on my bush and fuck me with his lips and tongue.

So I just lay back and spread my legs and the way he looked on my nudity, and stared at my sex parts, caused me to get very 'hot'. Then my dear brother lay down between my legs and placed his mouth on my pubic mound. His tongue hadn't even entered me but I was getting overly excited.

Then he parted my lips and for fifteen seconds he just looked inside my sex and studied all my female parts. He seemed entranced by what he saw. Mom had to extend the twenty second rule to 'how ever long he needs'. He needed about sixty seconds and Joan had to hold me down - my squirming and jerking was making it difficult for Hunter to keep his tongue deep inside of my wet vagina.

When time was up, Hunter stood up and I got a good look at his magnificent erection and his balls hanging below. The male sex organ was still a mystery to me but Hunter's penis and testicles had me drooling just looking them just as he was drooling looking at my love canal. He saw me staring at his sex and suddenly he felt humiliated and sat down and covered himself with his hands. My disappointment caused me to turn to mom and I pleaded with my eyes. She took the hint.

Maude1067
Maude1067
175 Followers
12