A Naked Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Five: Mom

I knew exactly what Karen wanted - permission to engulf her twin brother's sex organ in her mouth. After all, he had finished sucking her vagina and inserting his tongue deep in her most private orifice. Now she wanted her brother to feel the same sensation.

I made no pretense at playing the game. I just said "Karen, you are to suck your brother's balls for twenty seconds and then stroke his cock with your mouth and then swallow his essence." Karen didn't need to be told twice.

I have to admit it was something special to see your two eighteen year old twins show their love for each other. The peaceful serenity that Karen's face displayed while her brother licked her most private and intimate sex, was fascinating to watch. And it wasn't just the physical sensations that Hunter was providing for his sister. It also was the fact that her beloved brother was providing those stimulations that overwhelmed her senses. It wasn't just a tongue driving her to ecstasy - it was Hunter's tongue that was providing her out-of-world experience.

And now she was going to return the favor to her cute brother. And Karen knew that her mother and older sister would get to watch. Karen got between her brother's legs and began to suck on his testicles. She first sucked on his left ball and then would go to his right ball. After that, she inserted both balls into her mouth. It looked like she was sucking on candies or whatever. The look on Hunter's face was angelic. Although Hunter was a handsome young man, it was the cuteness of his face that stood out. He was very demonstrative, an indication at how comfortable he was becoming having his sister suck his balls while his mom and older sister enjoyed the show. Then Karen released his balls and he groaned in disappointment.

"God, Hunter," Karen said, "you sure taste good."

"Don't stop now," her brother pleaded.

"I know how sensitive your sweet balls are, brother," she replied. "I like that I can give you so much pleasure."

"I enjoyed giving you that pleasure, sis," Hunter said. "Your juices taste great, also."

"Well, Hunter," Karen said, "Your balls are mine, now, and I will suck on them whenever I or you want me to. But now, you have a perfect penis and that needs my attention." With that she began to lick her brother's penis crown and his physical reaction was a rather violent jerk. Well, mommy to the rescue. I placed my son's head on my lap and held him down. I then watched my daughter completely engulf my son's big erected penis and stroked him up and down. Hunter became very loud expressing his reactions to his sister's ministrations.

Then he suddenly said, "Sis, I'm cumming!"

She then released his cock and told him "Hunter, sweetie, I want it all in my mouth - I want to taste and drink your cum." And that is what happened. With four or five violent jerks, Hunter ejaculated his precious semen deep into his sister's mouth and she rolled his cum inside her mouth and then swallowed it all.

When she finished her drink, she lay down next to her brother but kept her hand on his sex and continued to gently massage his balls and cock as his penis slowly returned to its normal size. "Gosh, brother," Karen said. "You taste so good."

"It seems," I said, "that all my children look and taste like the perfect people you are."

Part Six: told by Joan.

I don't need to tell you how sensational this whole scene was. And in the days following, our family got closer and closer. While I continued to walk around the camp looking for men, I had trouble because none of the men could compare with my brother. I couldn't get his penis and balls out of my mind. And Karen and Hunter? They didn't even pretend to go out - they just stayed in the cabin with mom and just kept looking at each other and touching each other's most sensitive parts.

Mom decided to take things a step farther. "Joan," she said one time when we were alone, "do you think we should help Karen and Hunter consummate their love?"

"Oh, god, yes," I replied. "And we get to watch."

"Oh, yes," mom said, "and I really want to see Hunter's ass pump up and down while he pleasures her."

Then she and I began to discuss Hunter's ass. Up to this point, none of us had really seen or investigated his ass crack. So plans were made and that night, when we all returned from town where we had supper, we all got naked and sat around each other just to relax.

"Karen," mom innocently asked, "are you still a virgin?"

We all laughed at the question and Karen answered, "No, mom, I am not. And just so you know, I am on the pill?"

"Who was the lucky boy?" I asked.

"Someone you don't know. At that science conference last year in the city, a boy there and I both lost our virginity. It wasn't love - just experimenting as such."

Mom looked at Hunter but before she could ask him the questions he said "Yes, mom, I am still a virgin."

"How sweet," mom said, "the only virgin in the room is the boy."

Well, we all teased Hunter and when he began to show signs of annoyance, Mom, again, so innocently, asked "Would you like to lose your virginity?"

"What?" he exclaimed, "When? How? With whom?"

"Here is the deal," I said. "You love Karen and she loves you and we think you should lose your virginity with the girl you love the most. I know she is your sister, but I am betting that you would like to make love to her and I bet she would like to make love with you."

The room got quiet as Hunter and Karen took in what I was suggesting. But the way they looked at each other told me that they both loved the idea.

"What we are suggesting," mom said, "is that you two do it right here and right now.

And your sister Joan and I will be here to witness this special moment and to assist where needed."

Well, it did not take very long to convince the twins that this was a wonderful idea.

So with the twins holding hands, we all walked to the bedroom and Karen lay on the bed with legs spread apart a little. What a beautiful sight. I was realizing that I was very 'bi'. I wanted to fuck my brother and my sister. Well, perhaps another time. I looked at my brother and noticed that his penis was still hanging down. God, he did have a cute cock and wonderful, swaying balls.

"Mother," I said, "do you mind if I get Hunter dear ready for his sister?" With that, I kneeled in front of Hunter and gently lifted his penis and stuck into my mouth. He gasped but held steady and Karen and mom looked on with smiles. I could feel my brother's cock slowly grow and I could hear him moan. I coupled his balls and massaged them this way and that. Soon, his engorged cock filled my mouth. Reluctantly, I released him and mom guided him to the bed. She guided my brother's penis into my sister's vagina, and the fuck began.

Mom and I stood at the foot of the bed and stared at Hunter's smooth ass as he gently humped his beloved twin. We could see his balls slap against Karen's perineum and ass and marveled at the sight. This young man and young lady exposed to us all their most intimate parts. There truly were no secrets left among us four. And I could see mom getting closer and closer to controlling her son's body.

Part seven" told by mom.

I couldn't take my eyes off my son's butt. His cheeks were opening and closing with each push. His butt crack had no hair in it so that the smooth curve of his innermost ass was visible to me. His anus was a glowing pink and I could see the membranes surrounding his hole pulsating. It was now time for me to take control of my son's body and his sex. I slid my finger down my son's crack and rested it on his anus. I could hear him gasp as he felt my finger circling his sensitive ass hole. And he shouted out when I inserted my finger deep into his rectal canal. He now began to pump and pump even harder and his groans signaled he was ready to cum, I pulled my finger out of his ass and with loud screams, both Hunter and Karen cried out as he ejaculated his precious semen into his sister's smooth vagina.

Once Hunter withdrew his now wilting cock out of his sister's now full vagina, they lay next to each other with their arms around the other's body. I took on the task of cleaning the sexual area of my son's body and Joan did the same for her sister. The aura of love permeated the room and we all realized what a special moment we all had just experienced. Hunter, now having lost his virginity and having now fucked his twin sister, had a new contented look on his face. Now he looked like a more mature young man than he looked before. At the age of eighteen, he had now achieved all he had wanted. More importantly, he knew I had made it happen and he sensed, I believe, that I now owned his body. It was mine, all mine.

The next chapter will tell what I did with his body. It was the greatest three years I ever experienced and was for him, also, I am sure. Once he married (at the age of twenty-two), it all stopped, as I knew it had to. Hunter's marriage was a success and that was all due to what I did with his body before his wedding day. In the years after, I also saw my son as naked. When he walked in the room fully dressed, I always saw his penis and balls do their thing. To me, my son was nudity personified.

{End of Chapter 1}

12