A Naked Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Surprisingly, the conversation moved to other, safer topics once we got inside. To be honest, I had been more or less expecting to be the butt of at least a little more of Julie's playful teasing. But once inside, Julie started complaining about not being able to locate her favorite bottle of wine, then dived into the small room that served for a cellar, and when she eventually came back with two acceptable alternatives to the elusive vintage, the mood had significantly changed. Funnily enough, that made me think of Julie's nickname "cocktease", which had kind of puzzled me until that point. Now, I could guess at some of the reasons she might have earned it. Mom seemed used to these antics, and had busied herself with preparing the glasses in the kitchen, with something of an exasperated look on her face. In the meantime, I had helped myself with a can of tonic, and was just happy staying out of the way.

Soon, Julie was complaining about how things were going at work. She was referring to a whole bunch of people I had never heard about, but Mom obviously knew them and was more than happy to bitch along. So that they could have some time for themselves, I offered to cook dinner for everyone, and casting all protestations aside, I took control of the kitchen. I liked to cook -- I didn't have much of a range, but there were a few dishes that I knew how to make, and my friends seemed to enjoy them (but then again, maybe they were just being nice). So I set up to prepare some chicken curry with coconut milk and a couple of side dishes, while the ladies were chatting the day away next room. There was a quiet normality to it all, that was only momentarily broken when Mom came in for a refill of their glasses.

"Hmm, sexy," she said.

I turned towards her, chuckling. "What, Mom, you like it?" I replied, pointing at the apron I had put on, which was adorned with large, bright flowers.

She pouted, giving me a lookover. "Sorta. I like the back, but the front is way too covered."

"You know, that's kinda the idea. The apron's supposed to protect you, so it has to cover things up."

"Oh, right, sorry. It's just that you were talking about accessorizing earlier, and..." she winked.

"Hmm, by the way -- do you think we'll eat outside tonight? Or is it getting too chilly for that?"

"Inside, probably," she smiled. "That's the only downside I can see to this nudism thing. Better do it in a warm, heated place."

I chuckled, and she picked up the glasses I had just filled, and brought them back to the living room. I followed her with my eyes, marveling at how beautiful she was. Call that sixth sense or intuition -- she noticed and turned, flashed me a smile and blew a kiss in my direction before leaving me alone.

Dinner was fun and relaxed -- and both women praised my cooking skills, which was always nice. It was a low-key affair though. Obviously, the long day in the sun had taken its toll on all of us, and I wasn't the only one stifling a yawn when we got to dessert. After clearing the table, we all went to our respective rooms and I picked up my book to read a little before going to bed.

But soon, my thoughts wandered, going back to all that had happened in that incredible day. I didn't know what to think of it all, and wasn't sure it could all be filed under "playful flirting". Or maybe it was nothing but, and I was just imagining things and wishing... wishing what, exactly? I wasn't sure myself. Julie I had kinda figured out -- she liked to be provocative and teasing, but she was mostly interested in just that. As if the promise of something was better than the thing itself. Mom was different in that regard, it seemed. Maybe it was only because she was my Mom, but there seemed to be some seriousness in her that Julie was lacking. Yes, it was something of a game, but -- but maybe something more too. And there were some words I couldn't get out of my mind: "I'm so glad I make you harder than she does."

Yes, I was hard for my mother. Hard, again. There was no denying it. I couldn't hide behind the nudist thing, or my being single and driven by hormones or anything. Mom was turning me on. I sighed. I had to do something about my hard-on. I put my kindle down, and rose from the bed. I opened the door a crack, and listened. The cabin was silent. I moved swiftly towards the bathroom, and slipped inside. I didn't need to turn the lights on -- the small window at the back let in the light coming from the lamp outside, by the turn of the road.

I stood in front of the porcelain bowl, and grabbed my cock. I was already fully hard, and started to stroke slowly. My head was full of sights of Mom from the day -- so gorgeous and tantalizing. In the morning, with that white shirt. In the kitchen, talking together. On the deck, taking pictures. She was a goddess... my goddess. The stories she had shared, when chatting with Julie came back to haunt me. That day she had become the "Cream Queen"... yes, I was picturing her, my dear Mom, with cum smearing her lips. With my cum... My hand was moving faster on my shaft, I was close, so close -- and then my cock erupted.

Maybe I had heard a noise, or maybe it was just some kind of sixth sense. To this day, I still don't know what alerted me, but I opened my eyes, and turned... to see my mother, perfectly framed in the door, watching me with her mouth a perfect "o" of surprise. I took me a moment to understand what was happening -- enough so that my cock was now spent, softly pulsating with the last throbs of my orgasm. I was about to say something, anything, when Mom held up her hand, then made the "hush" gesture, smiled and slowly closed the door, leaving me alone. I hear her soft steps leading back to her room.

A few minutes later, I was myself back in my bed, trying to wrap my head around what had just happened. Oh, I knew fairly well the gist of it: my mother had walked in as I was masturbating, just like one of these cheesy stories in bad erotica. But then, she had left, not saying anything, and I was just wondering what that meant, if anything. It took me a long time to find sleep, that night.

When I woke up, the cabin was silent. I checked out my phone, just to see that again, I was operating like clockwork, waking up at the same time day in, day out. I grabbed a blanket and my kindle and headed for the living room. I took my usual place on the sofa, and started reading. The sofa was comfortable, it was pleasantly warm under the blanket, and even if the book was rather interesting... I guess I ended up dozing off. And was only awaken when Julie barged in the living, fuming.

She was on the phone, and from the sound of it, the person on the other end was definitely in a bad spot. "What part of 'vacation' don't you understand? I told everyone I was going to be away this week, so he can't pretend that... yes, I know it's an emergency, you told me twice already. And we did discuss that file last Friday, and he was sure it could wait, and... I don't care that the other side had an opportunity to come by today, I... I know... sure... okay, but -- exactly, I'll be in and out, just for today, and after that, I'm going to turn off that phone and you'll have to handle everything by yourselves... yeah, right. Okay, see you in a bit."

She shook her head, sighing. And then she noticed me. "Sorry, Chris -- I didn't know you were there."

"Bad news at work?"

"Yeah, some genius decided it would be a good thing to have one of our major clients come over the very week I'm not around. And then realized he did need me to be around, because he doesn't know how to close the deal, and so... sorry, I'm ranting, I don't want to bore you with all this. Anyways, I have to go in for the day, and I'll probably be back late this afternoon, unless they drag me into having dinner with them, and then... you be nice to your mother, young man, okay?"

"Sure, Jules."

"And you tell her I'm sorry, and that she can misbehave all she wants with you while I'm gone, as long as I get a full debrief."

"Very funny. I'll tell her."

"I'm counting on you, Chris."

"Yeah, right."

"Gotta run. Bye!"

"Bye, Jules."

I checked my phone, and was surprised to see it was after ten. Soon I heard Julie's car leaving, and the cabin was quiet again. Mom liked to sleep in, but she rarely stayed in bed later than ten, so I knew she was probably going to be up soon. I started to feel a little worried about what had happened the night before. Was she going to confront me with it? Should I say something? If so, then what?

It was some time after half past ten that Mom eventually walked in the room. She was wearing the same white shirt as the previous day, and she looked somewhat sleepy.

"Hey baby," she said, giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Have you seen Jules?"

"Yeah, she's be called in to work. She was in a fairly bad mood, to be honest. Some kind of emergency."

Mom pouted. "Poor Jules. I often tell her she shouldn't run there every time they call, or they'll keep doing just that. But then again, she's convinced that they can't properly do their jobs if she's not there to make sure they don't make a monumental blunder, so...did she say when she'd be back?"

"Late afternoon, unless there's dinner."

"There'll probably be dinner."

"Then late today, I suppose."

She sighed. "Well, I guess it's me and you again, baby."

"Yep"

"You know, there's this place that does great avocado salads and shrimps, for takeaway. Julie told me about it, that you had to go in early because it's so popular, and they do takeaway. What do you think?"

I shrugged; "Why not?" Mom was often enthusiastic about food, much more than I was.

"It's a deal then. I'll go take a shower -- have you taken yours?"

"Not yet, but you can go first, Mom."

"Okay, I won't be long.

I smiled. Of course she would be long -- she just loved taking long, hot showers. That was just the way it was. And indeed, it was 11 am when I finally got to take a shower myself. I dressed up lightly (boxers and shorts, a large t-shirt) and exited my room. Mom was waiting for me in the entrance, wearing a light blue dress, looking happy and bubbly.

For sure, she was in a playful mood, and as soon as we were in the car (she was driving, on the basis that it wouldn't be safe for me to be behind the wheel, "considering my condition" as she had said), she chuckled and said: "Do you realize I think I opened my suitcase for the first time this morning? With that dare of yours, I didn't have any use for it until now."

"Good thing you travel light, then," I joked, since she always used to overpack, even for short stays.

"Is that sarcasm I'm hearing?"

"Wh-? Oh, not at all, Mom. I was just, you know, making a comment, that's all."

"Hmm-hm. Anyways. It feels almost weird to be dressed again, don't you think?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, a little."

"Funny how quickly you can get used to all that... I remember reading somewhere how liberating it could be, and at the time I wasn't so sure. But now..."

"Well, it can be embarrassing at times."

"Oh come on, baby, you're among family. What's to be embarrassed about?"

"Well, some things that aren't supposed to happen among family, I guess."

"Wow, Julie was right. You *are* stuck-up..."

I shook my head, unbelieving. "Mom, you can't be serious. I know you've been understanding and all, and I thank you for that, but -- some of my reactions have been... definitely out of what is generally accepted. Right?"

"Baby, it's only the three of us -- well, actually, more like the two of us, since Jules is kind of making an habit of being called away. And despite all you might say, I've been enjoying every moment spent here with you. And going nude didn't change a thing. Well, actually, it has (she giggled), but I'm certainly not complaining."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh, please, Chris, stop that already. Or I'm going to worry that your concussion is much more serious than the doctor implied it was. How blunt do I have to be for you to understand? I like to see you hard, baby. And I'm sure you like to see me naked too," she chuckled.

It took me a few seconds to digest all that. I hadn't really been able to figure out how I was feeling about what was happening between us, and Mom's direct statement had left me speechless, my mind reeling with possible implications.

She carried on: "Remember Julie's nickname, from when we were partying together? 'CockTease', she was, because she was all bluster, but rarely followed through once teasing was over. Well, I'm certainly not the life of the party like she can be, but I've always managed to get the guy I wanted. Because I wasn't afraid to act, whatever others might have been thinking. And what Julie usually forgets to mention when she tells that story about that night at the club, is that *I* came up with that nickname. And that makes all the difference, you know?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, I see your point, in a way."

"I wasn't ashamed of what I had done -- and by the way, I had been with that guy at least a month at the time, so no, it wasn't like some kind of sordid backroom thing. (she caught herself) Sorry, baby, I'm venting."

I chuckled. "That's okay, Mom."

"Anyways, I claimed the title -- I was the Cream Queen, and proud of it. (she giggled) By the way, maybe you should do the same."

I was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Claim your title too. Are you sure you're okay with 'BoobLover'? Because judging from what I saw yesterday, the 'Cream King' could definitely be an option..."

I gasped. By now, I had more or less assumed that Mom wouldn't bring up the topic of my nightly session -- wrongfully, it appeared. Blushing, I stuttered. "Erm, I... I'm sorry about..."

"Oh Chris, come on! What did I just tell you? It's just the two of us, what is there to be embarrassed about? That's not the first time I've seen something like that, you know..."

"You mean... you've seen me before...?"

"What? Oh no, silly. What I mean, is that I've seen other guys cum. Though definitely not as... abundantly. Is it always like that with you?"

I shrugged, still completely taken aback by this direction our conversation was going. "I don't know. Yeah, pretty much, I guess."

"Wow. So yeah, definitely the 'Cream King'. (she giggled) So fitting too -- the 'Cream Queen', and the 'Cream King'. Like mother, like son."

I frowned. "Not exactly. I mean, it's..."

"Oh, you're right -- I guess the 'Cream Prince' would be more appropriate. Don't you think?"

I was pretty sure there was nothing remotely 'appropriate' about that line of reasoning, but before I could say anything, she carried on. "You know, it's nearly like... we complete each other."

"Erm, Mom, are you sure that's the way you want to put it?"

"Why, baby? Are you shocked?" She flashed me a saucy smile. I was still very much confused by all this, but I couldn't deny how much this exchange was turning me on.

"It's kinda naughty, right? (she giggled) I'm sure Julia would love it."

"Probably."

"But to be honest, 'Cream King' has a nicer ring to it. 'Prince' implies you'd be second-best or something. So 'Cream King' it is."

"Mom, you're silly."

"Me? Never. And praise the King for his generosity!"

I chuckled, shaking my head in disbelief. "So you really think I should claim that title?"

"Mmm-hm."

I pondered. "Not sure how I'm going to explain it to Julie, though."

"Why don't you just show her? I'm sure she'll be thrilled."

"Ha ha. Nah, I only do private showings."

"Hmm, so you're saying I'm privileged?"

"Very much so."

"So that was all for me?" She smiled.

"All for you, Mom," I said, putting something of an emphasis on 'Mom', to gauge her reaction.

She fidgeted in her seat. "Hmm, I like the sound of it." And for sure, so did I -- my cock was painfully hard in my shorts.

I was about to say something when Mom took a turn and told me we were nearly there. And indeed, a few minutes later, we were stopping on a rather empty parking lot, next to what looked like a larger version of the cabin. Yet, the colorful sign at the entrance (sporting the local specialty) made sure to dispel any possible confusion.

Mom turned to me. "So, shall we?"

"Erm, in a minute, maybe?"

She frowned. "What's the matter, baby?"

"I... I guess I'm not really decent, Mom"

She giggled. "Really? You... (she turned to a conspiratory whisper) Is it because of all our talk?"

I nodded.

"Wow." She bit her lower lip, then turned to me to whisper again. "Show me."

I should have hesitated, or shown at least some restraint. But I didn't -- I just pulled my waistband down and turned towards her to let her see my hard cock, the head glistening with precum. It wasn't a quick flash, either. I was, to use her own words, claiming the moment and proudly showing off.

She giggled. "Wow."

"You said that already, Mom," I chuckled. "I guess you have that kind of effect on me, my Queen," I winked at her. And, pushed by a sudden inspiration, I carried on. "Though to be honest, you are at an advantage."

"What do you mean, baby?" she asked, her eyes still on my cock.

"Well, you've had indisputable proof of my being the Cream King..."

"Yes, and...?" she started asking, before stopping herself and staring at me, a sassy look on her face. "Oh, I see. Someone is suddenly getting bolder."

"Is that a reproach?"

"Not at all. Just an observation." She giggled.

"What is it?"

"I just thought that you can't have a Cream Queen without a Cream King."

I pondered that for a moment. "You've got a point. But now that you have one..."

I was interrupted by the sound of tires on gravel, and looking in the mirror, saw that another car had joined us on the parking lot. I quickly hid my cock back in my pants, blushing a little. Mom giggled again, opened her door and motioned me to follow her. Reluctantly, and hoping my large t-shirt would be hiding my erect state, I stepped out.

About twenty minutes later, we were on our way back to the cabin. Our conversation had moved to more mundane things, but my thoughts kept going back to what she had implied. She was the Cream Queen, and she had dubbed me the Cream King... I couldn't see that as anything else but an open invitation. A very tempting one.

There was no one on the road, so the trip back was surprisingly short. Since Mom had been driving, I was holding our order, which means I went in first to drop it on the counter of the kitchen. The clock on the wall indicated just a little past noon, but considering how late Mom had gotten out of bed, I assumed we wouldn't be having lunch right away. I went back to the living room, and quickly took off my clothes -- which I sent flying through the opened door to my room. Mom saw me on her way back from her own room, and smiled.

"Hmm, this is much better this way," she giggled, her gaze visibly dropping to my swollen cock. I took her in, and noticed how her nipples seemed particularly perky. She dropped on the sofa, sitting cross-legged, her eyes still on me. There was definitely electricity in the air. I suddenly had a wild inspiration, and stepped a little closer.

"Are you feeling hungry, Mom?"

She looked at me quizzically. "Hmm, not yet, no. Why?"

"Well, since we have some time..."

"Yes, baby?"

"I was thinking about what you said earlier, in the car. About... claiming the title, you know? So I thought that maybe, I should make sure that you get a good view this time. You know, not something that might lead to false expectations, because of bad lighting or something."

"Oh," she smiled. "I mean, that sounds very sensible to me."

"It does, right? One must be sure, with these kind of things." I started stroking, slowly, standing right before her. As she was sitting, my cock was level with her wonderful breasts. I pointed it towards them, and Mom quickly reacted by crossing her arms under them, nodding encouragingly. My hand began to move faster.

1...345678