A Naked Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, baby, that's beautiful... oh yes... please, cum for me, baby. Cum for me..."

It was too much for me. Her words were making my head spin, and the sight of her...

"Oh Mom!" I gasped, as I felt that familiar sensation in my groin, before I couldn't hold it anymore. I let out an animal sound (something between a moan and a grunt) as the first spurt landed on her breasts, followed by many more. Mom was repeating "Oh baby... oh baby..." as if in a daze, unconsciously licking her lips while her eyes were wide open, feasting on the sight of the mess I had made. I was nearly spent, coaxing the last few drops from my softening cock when she looked at me. She didn't say a word, but she didn't need to. I took a step forward, and she delicately took my cockhead in her mouth. I could feel her tongue flickering around it, licking off the cum, and she moaned again when a last pull managed to milk out yet another small drop. She reluctantly let go of my tired cock, glowing with pleasure and lust, and started gathering my cum from her breasts, licking it hungrily from her fingers.

She giggled. "See, baby, I told you: we complete each other."

My knees weak, I sat down on the low table facing the sofa. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"My Queen," I whispered.

"My King," she replied.

"Are you... are you okay?" I asked, suddenly realizing the enormity of what we had just done.

"I think I am," she replied jokingly. "Are you?"

"I... I think so."

"Are you sure?"

I was about to answer when my stomach let out a very audible growl. Mom giggled, and stood up. "Come on, we have get some food into you. With what you came, baby, no wonder you're hungry!"

With a last smile, she headed for the kitchen, leaving me speechless.

The lunch that followed was kind of strange, to be honest. We could have been avoiding the subject of what had just happened, or to the contrary be speaking only of it -- both options would have made sense to me, if you had asked me beforehand (that is, supposing I had been able to put aside the otherworldliness of that question). But what happened was something so unexpectedly natural: we were chatting as we usually were, and that topic was just one among many that our conversations were bound to encompass.

The food was probably good, but I don't remember it at all. What I remember, though, is that at one point Mom noticed that there was a dollop of my cum on the side of one of her breasts, and joking about the delicious mess I had made, simply gathered it with her finger before bringing it to her mouth. I remember how amazed I was at her -- how beautiful she was, how bright her eyes were on me, how sexy the whole thing was.

I know it sounds lame, but I took a nap after we cleaned the plates. I was exhausted from the piled-up emotions, and I just passed out as soon as I laid down on the large bed in Mom's room. When I woke up, Mom, was reading next to me, and graced me with one of her wonderful smiles.

"Hello baby..."

"Hey Mom." I looked around, a bit disoriented. "I... I must have fallen asleep," I said, unsure if I hadn't dreamt the whole thing.

"Sure you did, baby. How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess," I said, pushing myself up against the wall.

She moved closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. Her hand fell casually on my thigh. "It's nice to be together here, baby."

"Yeah, Mom. I mean, at least that accident had an upside."

She giggled. "It sure did. And I'm glad we went for that dare with Julie."

I put an arm over her shoulder, my hand coming to rest against her breast. When she didn't react, I took my chance and cupped it against my palm. She snuggled closer to me, letting out a lovely sigh.

After a long moment, she kissed my cheek, and moved away, kneeling on the bed. Her eyes in mine, she gave my cock a light lick, before asking, playful: "May I, my King?"

I chuckled. "You know, I was wondering if it was just a dream."

She smiled. "Oh, it was that good?"

"Mmm-hm."

"Well, you haven't seen anything yet, baby." And she went back to licking my cock, that was slowly rising to attention. I moved my hands so that I was now holding her heavy breasts in my palms, feeling the taut nipples against my skin. She moaned encouragingly, before taking me in her mouth.

"Mom, this is heavenly," I moaned.

"I know, baby, I know."

Again, I was surprised by how natural it all was. I remembered my first time with my previous girlfriends, how there was this kind of urgency of getting it done, as if there was only that one chance and it was gone. There was nothing of the kind there -- I was at peace, marveling at the incredible sight of my mother, lovingly sucking on my cock, as I was caressing her heavy breasts.

"Mom... this is beautiful," I whispered, in awe.

"Yes it is, baby."

I came shortly after that -- I know I was nearly overwhelmed by the moment, and Mom's expert cajoling of my cock did the rest. I exploded on her tongue, her moans of pleasure echoing mine as I shot my seed down her throat again and again. She had stopped moving her head, but her hand was still on me, milking me dry, lovingly. She finally let go of my cock, laying her head on my thigh with a contended sigh.

"Oh Mom..."

"I know, baby. It's perfect."

It was perfect, and we stayed like this for a long time, my hand caressing her hair. Until the unexpected sound of wheels on the gravel outside made us start. I quickly went to the living room and through the closed blinds, I saw Julie coming out of her car. I told Mom, who had already straightened up the covers on the bed and came to my side, handing me my kindle before quickly sitting down on the sofa with one of her magazines. When Julie opened the door, she was met with the most innocent of displays (excepting the fact that we were both naked, of course) -- Mom looking up from her reading place, and me walking to the door to see who was there. She beamed us a tired smile.

"Hey, now that's my kind of welcome committee," she joked. "Looking good, Chris. I hope you two didn't misbehave too much while I was away, right?"

"Nah, I woke up late and we went to that shrimp place you had told me about," Mom said, without missing a beat. "And Chris was tired and took a little nap, just like he did yesterday. How are things with you, Jules?"

She sighed. "Damn, I was hoping you guys had done something incredibly naughty to at least bring me some distraction. It's a mess over there -- I only came back to grab my laptop cord and my phone charger... though now that I'm here, I definitely regret having to go back there. Honestly, Mads, how do you do it?"

"What exactly?"

"Resist temptation with this young stud around, of course!" She gave me a playful slap on the ass, surprising me.

"Hey!" I protested.

"Who says I'm resisting?" Mom joked, with a wink.

"Yeah, right. Anyways, gotta go, or things are going to explode at the office. Have fun while I'm away, okay? But not too much fun, or I'll be jealous."

She gave us a little wave before walking out the door to her car. A few minutes later, we heard the car turning on the main road, and silence fell down on us.

We looked at each other, and we suddenly became overcome with laughter. I sat down on the armchair across from Mom, trying to gather myself. It took us a few minutes to recover.

"Wow," I eventually managed. "You have some poker face, Mom."

"Thanks. That was a close call."

"Indeed. It's a good thing she came by after lunch, and not right before it, though."

"Oh yes," Mom giggled. "It would have been hard to explain..."

"Well, I don't think it would have been hard to explain. To justify, though..."

"You're right, baby." She stretched like a cat, and I felt something stir in my stomach. She was beautiful.

We went out on the deck at the back of the cabin and ended up spending the better of the next hours there. It was a quiet afternoon -- we didn't do much. Contrary to the previous day, there was a light breeze blowing, and it felt just a little too cool for taking a dive in the lake.

Which means that I actually made some progress in my book, while Mom was working on her tan and doing some reading of her own. The surroundings were silent (well, compared to how it is in the city -- birds were singing, insects were chirping, you get the picture), so much that we almost jumped when around five, Mom's phone started ringing. She went in to pick it up and answered while walking back.

"Hey Jules, how are you doing? Oh, wait, I'm going to put you on speakerphone, so that Chris can hear you. Here you go."

Mom sat next to me and put the phone on the low table before us.

"Hey guys. (she sighed) I'm so sorry, it's just hell around here and -- what is it, Janet? oh come on, do I have to do everything around here? I'm on the phone here, go ask Mike, he knows how the scanner works. Of course he does! I don't care, Janet, go ask him. This is unbelievable! Are you still there, guys?

"Yes, we are. Sounds complicated..." Mom chuckled.

"You have no idea. I've never seen them like that. I mean, they're not always super sharp, you know, but today it seems that they're all playing some kind of dumb and dumber game. And not the funny kind. Anyways. How are you doing over there?"

"We're good, I guess." Mom winked at me.

"Hmm, you sure? Chris, are you okay? You can tell me if she's boring you to death, right?"

I smiled. "No, we're great, we're have a good time here. But you know it's never as fun as it is when you're around," I joked. Mom rolled her eyes, swiftly slid to the floor, and started nibbling at my cock. "Mom!" I mouthed, trying to keep some sort of composure.

"Ha ha! Mads, your son is such a sweet-talker... What? But did you--? What did he say? Dammit! Give me a minute, I'm coming. Okay, guys, I'm going to have to cut it short, or things are going to explode around here. So Chris, you're sure things are not too hard with your mother?"

We nearly burst out laughing, as indeed, things were getting very hard with my dear mother at that moment. But I did my best to sound lofty and detached when I answered: "Nah, I know she's trying her best..."

"Ok, good. Keep on the good work, Mads." Mom giggled, her mouth wrapped around my cockhead.

"Will do, Jules," she said, before teasing me again.

"Good. Because obviously, I won't be able to make it back to you guys today. Maybe tomorrow, but -- I don't know. The way this thing is going, it's going to be an all-nighter, and... Yes, I'm coming, give me a minute. Anyways. There was something else I wanted to tell you, but..."

"Maybe that wasn't that important," I joked, hoping to end the call before things got too risky -- and considering the way Mom was enthusiastically playing with my cock, I didn't have long.

"Yeah, probably. Anyways, I'll call you tomorrow, and enjoy your time there, okay? Talk soon guys, love ya."

"Bye Jules," we both said, and the line went dead.

I looked at Mom, who looked back at me with her most innocent smile. "Yes, baby?"

"Mom, you've been naughty?"

"Have I?" she smiled, giving my cock a lusty lick before moving back to her chair, facing me.

"Mmm-hmm," I nodded. "Honestly, what got into you?"

"Hm? I don't know, I guess I wanted to see you squirm a little... and squirm you did," she giggled.

"That was unfair."

"Was it?...Maybe a little." She stuck her tongue at me, her eyes sparkling.

"And you know I don't like it when things are unfair."

"So what are you going to do about it, baby?"

"I'm going to settle the score, I guess."

"Wha-? Chris!" she nearly yelped, as it was my turn to slide down my chair and position myself between her legs. She looked at me, her eyes wide -- and then I gave her the lightest of licks. As I started lightly probing her wet slit with the tip of my tongue, she purred and bit her lower lip and closed her eyes.

As soon as I had a taste, I felt ravenous -- and soon I was all over her pussy, kissing, nibbling and teasing, listening to her moans to guide me. My hands were on her thighs, but she grabbed one and put it against her breasts. It nearly caught my breath away -- the feeling of heaviness, the hard nipple against my palm... I moaned and grabbed that voluptuous flesh, as it was offered to me. My tongue was now exploring her folds, alternatively teasing her clit and pushing as deep as I could. I moved my other hand and started lightly caressing her pussy lips with the tip of my finger... before slowing pushing it in.

She was breathing harder now, her body trembling sometimes, and I kept devouring her.

"Oh baby," she moaned, and I moaned back, two fingers now deep in her pussy, and my lips all over her clit. She moaned some more, her voice now hoarse with something deeply animal, and I felt her tense once more... and then suddenly she let out a strangled cry. I rode her climax, my tongue flickering all over her, my hands holding her, until she begged me to stop.

I gave her pussy a last kiss, and sat back on my chair, a contented smile on my face.

Mom was sprawled over her chair, catching her breath, looking at me and shaking her head.

"What's the matter, Mom?" I chuckled. "You had it coming..."

She smiled. "Indeed... but that's not the way I expected it to happen."

"Oh really?"

"Really. And while that was nice..."

"Only nice?"

"Okay, really nice... don't be cocky, young man!" she giggled, before carrying on. "Yes, while that was really nice, I still would like my treat."

"Your treat?"

"Yes, baby."

"What exactly are you talking about?"

She smiled. "Oh, you know exactly what I'm talking about, baby."

"Hm?"

She moved closer to me and whispered in my ear: "I want you to feed me your cum, baby."

She smiled, and continued, matter-of-factly. "Remember, you're the Cream King. With great power comes great responsibility, right?"

I nodded and stood, standing next to her. Without surprise, my cock was hard and ready. Her eyes locked on mine, she licked her lips hungrily.

Half an hour later, we were reclining on the sofa inside. The early evening chill had chased us from the deck. Mom was snuggled against me, enjoyably warm and soft, and I kept casting furtive glances at her. There was something surreal to what had happened today, and I still wasn't sure I hadn't dreamt it all. Her face was innocent and serene, obviously focused on what she was reading, and at the same time her nakedness (and the undeniable opulence of her breasts) radiated sensuality. I got a flash of her looking up at me, smiling, my cum smeared all over her lips, sucking on my cock to coax the last few drops out. She must have sensed something, since she looked up at me, some unsaid question in her eyes, and I just shook my head to reassure her. She blew me a kiss before returning to her book.

I took a deep breath, savoring the perfection of the moment. What was surprising me, besides the fact that these things had happened at all, that is, was how natural it had all felt. There had been no awkwardness between us, no rushed things -- as if we had all the time in the world, and as if we were just enjoying something we had done (and thoroughly enjoyed) countless of times. I eventually picked up my book, but I wasn't into it. I kept looking back at Mom, still marveling how at much I loved her.

Slightly after seven that evening, my stomach started grumbling, and after Mom had joked about "the appetite of these young guys", we went to the kitchen to fix something to eat. We microwaved some pizza and whipped up a little salad to go with it, and we sat down at the table to eat.

Again, I was surprised by how simple the whole thing was. For sure, Mom's exposed (and glorious) breasts were a sure reminder that this wasn't your normal family dinner. And still -- there was nothing in our conversation that night that was particularly different, except maybe for the light flirting between us. We took our time (diving into a big bucket of ice cream for dessert), and it was closing in on nine when we finally put away the dishes and cleaned the table.

I walked behind Mom, and on an impulse, wrapped my arms around her. Mom let out a soft sigh, and put her arms on top of mine. I intended it as nothing but a loving embrace, but of course, our nakedness made it much more. Indeed, her breasts were weighing on my arms, and my cock was snug against her ass. I started nibbling at her neck lightly, and she turned her head towards me to meet my lips. We kissed, our tongues connecting and sending chills down my spine. My hands moved up and grabbed her breasts, and she moaned in my mouth. She started grinding her ass against me, my cock hard between her thighs, feeling her wetness down there. I wanted her.

I pushed her forward against the table, and she just laid down on top of it. I grabbed her hips and positioned myself so that my cockhead was brushing against her pussy. And, very deliberately, I started to slide in. Mom was biting her lower lip, and when she saw I was looking at her, flashed me a lovely smile over her shoulder. I started pounding in and out, my stomach hitting her ass again and again. Her moans were answering my grunts, and in spite of having already cum three times that day, I could feel yet another climax boiling in my balls.

"Oh Mom, I'm gonna cum," I warned her.

"Yes baby, yess!" she moaned, as I felt her contract around me. That took me over the edge, and I started pumping cum deep into her folds -- thrusting deep with each spurt, Mom joining her moans to mine. When I was done, I nearly stumbled back, my knees suddenly weak, and sat down heavily on a chair. Mom straightened up and squatted in front of me.

"Come on baby, let me clean you..." she purred, before taking my cock in her hand and sliding it in her mouth. Her other hand was between her legs, and she soon brought it up, filled with my cum. She let go of my now softening cock, and started licking hungrily from her palm. I watched her, mesmerized. She repeated the process once more, giggling: "Wow, there's so much of it..."

"I like to please my Queen," I retorted.

"And I my King," she smiled.

She finally stood up, gave me a quick peck on the lips and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. That last orgasm had left me exhausted, and I was pretty much operating on automatic pilot. Mom decided to take charge and led me to her room, and had me lie down on the large bed. "Sleep tight, baby," she whispered, and turned off the light. I was asleep before she was out the door.

When I woke up, it was light outside, and it took me a minute to figure out where I was. The clock on the bedside table indicated 9am, which was probably some sort of record for me. I was feeling rested and much better than the previous days. There was a warm place in the bed by my side, indicating Mom had slept there, but had probably woken up a short while ago. I stepped out of the bed and went to the kitchen. Mom was there, making herself a cup of tea.

"Hey Mom."

"Hey baby -- did I wake you?"

"Not at all. (I blinked a few times) My, I'm not used to sleeping that much."

"How are you feeling?"

"Rested, I guess. But I probably need some coffee before I can operate normally."

"Sit down and let me get you some," she instructed me.

I did as she told me, and just took pleasure watching her move around the kitchen, gloriously naked. I couldn't tire of the sight of her body, and when I told her so, she blushed in the most lovely fashion. She eventually sat down with me, putting two steaming mugs on the table. I sipped on mine, enjoying the bite of the hot coffee.

"So," she smiled, "what do you have in mind for today, baby?"

"Well, I don't know. I'm just happy spending... quality time with you, Mom, I guess."

"Oh? Spending time with your boring old Mom, as Jules would say?"

1...345678