A Nap in the Forest

Story Info
Hiker wakes up to find something strange crawling on him.
3.9k words
4.14
8.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KM2255
KM2255
3 Followers

The summer air was so incredibly hot, I'd only been on the trail for ten minutes and I was already starting to sweat. The air was thick with moisture too, which was going to make my hike all the more unpleasant. I dreaded any section of the trail that lacked trees to shade me from the oppressive midday sunlight. After a particularly steep segment that seemed to go on forever, I grabbed a water bottle and drank about half of it in an effort to relieve myself of my discomfort. I checked the time and it hadn't really been that long since I started my trek, so I pressed on deeper into the woods. I started to zone out and go into a sort of trance, putting one foot in front of the other, taking in the beautiful scenery and flora surrounding me. I resisted the thought of checking the time for as long as I could. I hadn't hiked this trail before so it was going to feel much longer than one I was familiar with.

After what felt like hours, I checked the time on my phone again, it'd been about 50 minutes since the start of my hike. It was too much, I had to take a rest and down another one of my water bottles, I poured some out over my hair after I was done drinking and it whisked away my body's heat for what felt like only a moment. After some searching, I found a decent enough spot to lay down for a good long while. It was a nice, lush patch of soft green grass that was out of sight from the trail. It was shaded by lots of trees too, so I wouldn't need to reposition later on when the sun moved across the sky. My muscles ached so badly and going to sit down filled me with a wonderful sense of relief, loosing my backpack's straps from my shoulders felt so good! Feeling much lighter, I collapsed onto the ground and laid still for a while.

I was still terribly hot however, my sweat was soaking into the back of my shirt and armpits, beading up on my forehead and probably drenching my underwear and socks too. I needed to take some of my clothes off, starting with my boots I sat up and tugged at the laces until they came loose. I kicked them off as soon as I could and even through my socks, I could feel the cool temperature of the shaded grass I was laying on. I sat myself up a bit and tugged my shirt over my head, laying back onto the grass with my bare back felt so much better! Being far off from the trail and well out of sight, I figured I could lose a few more clothes. Undoing the button and zipper on my pants, I looped my thumbs underneath them and pulled them down and off my legs.

I slipped my socks off too, wiggling my toes and letting more of my skin breathe. Next to come off was my underwear, the only remaining article of clothing I had on. I felt a little excited to take them off, like I was doing something I shouldn't. It would certainly be pretty embarrassing if anybody walked in on me, but I was sure nobody would stray this far off the trail. I lifted myself off the ground just enough to get my underwear off, sliding them down my legs and then kicking them off and away from me. I laid on my back and went limp, my sore and tired muscles enjoying the break from hiking. I started to zone out and relax, looking up into the leaves gently swaying back and forth above me. Shutting my eyes, I began to relax more completely, the stress of the hot summer hike melting away from me. My whole body felt so nice I started falling asleep, I was still sure nobody would accidentally come upon me, so I laid back and let myself drift off to sleep.

I must have slept pretty deeply, when I started to wake from my nap, I had no idea how long I had been asleep for. I stirred a little bit and noticed what felt like a pleasant weight on my legs. It felt pretty nice, almost like a weighted blanket, only it was pulling away the uncomfortable heat from my body. I'd reserved the whole day for my hike and had nowhere to be anytime soon so I decided to enjoy my nap a little longer. That nice heaviness on me was starting to grow larger, slowly moving further up my legs. It was cool too, giving me a break from the hot air of the summer, I wanted to wait and see how far up the relaxing, weighted coolness would go. I took a deep breath and relaxed, letting the cool weight spread itself over more of my legs. I probably should've gotten up to investigate the curious sensation, but I was just so damn comfortable! Floating by myself on a bed of wonderful comfort and relaxation. That cool heaviness moved gently back and forth in places, almost like a massage.

The weight was getting quite high up my thighs now, I hadn't thought about it before but the weight was probably going to reach my dick soon. I was really curious to see how it'd feel, the relaxing, massaging heaviness would probably feel pretty weird and good once it got between my legs. I started to get a little hard imagining what it would feel like for that cool weight to massage my dick. I'd have to be patient however, the heaviness crept along my body so very slowly. With that time though I was left wondering, what really was this heavy weight? It felt absolutely heavenly, but what if it wasn't just the sensation of my body relaxing after the exhausting initial portion of the hike? What if it was something that was literally on top of me? I started getting a little nervous, I tried to lay back and let the feeling spread further up my body but I just had to see what it was. I leaned up a bit and opened my eyes, my heart sank.

My dick immediately went soft, there was a gigantic slug plastered on my legs working its way up my body! I wanted to panic, but that wouldn't do any good. The slug was probably just going about its business and I happened to be in its way, it was likely just crawling over me as it would a rock. As harmless as that sounded, I didn't much like the idea of a body pillow sized slug smearing itself all over my body and face, what if it accidentally suffocated me? And even if it didn't, I'd have to wash off all of its sticky slime later on. I needed to get this thing off of me, and fast too, it was about to reach my crotch.

I tried sitting up more so that I could stand up, but my legs were glued to the grass I was laying on, the slug was quite heavy too and my sore muscles wouldn't be enough to break free of the slug's slime and weight. I couldn't get it off my legs, but maybe I'd be able to discourage it from going further up my body. I looked around for anything in reach that I could use to divert the slug, there were no sticks or rocks but my backpack was nearby and probably had something useful inside. I tried to stretch out for it, reaching as far as my arms could. I couldn't reach far enough though, I would be able to grab it no problem if only my legs weren't glued to the ground and weighed down by an oversized water balloon.

While straining and reaching for my backpack, I suddenly felt something cool and wet against my penis. Before I could think, I quickly reached back towards the slug and tried to push it away from my crotch, yelling out to nobody. This was a big mistake of course, as now my hands were sticky with the slug's slime and already my fingers were getting stuck to each other. So far I'd done an okay job at remaining calm, but when that giant slug started touching my genitals I couldn't handle it anymore. Everything about this felt so wrong and disgusting and I wanted it to end.

"Please just get off me, please just get off!" I pleaded pointlessly with the slug.

It would never be able to understand me, slugs were very simple animals, it wasn't even trying to mess around between my legs either! How unlucky must I be to have laid down exactly where this overgrown mollusk was going to crawl. With great effort, I managed to pull my hands off the slug. But the slime had done its work, my fingers were stuck to each other, they might as well be mittens without thumbs now. The slug's underside was fully covering my penis and balls, it undulated back and forth, spreading its slime over me and rubbing my skin with that same massaging touch that I had been blissfully enjoying a few minutes ago.

It started to dawn on me that I had exhausted all my options to escape this situation. The slime allowed the slug to slide smoothly over my body like I was lubed up head to toe, but the slime quickly took on a glue-like property when it wasn't touching the slug, which glued my fingers together and my body to the grass underneath me. I was helpless, I could continue thrashing about and waste my remaining strength, or I could sit tight and hope things turned out alright. I took a moment to ponder and I figured this wasn't the worst thing that could've happened, I could be getting mauled by a bear or attacked by starving wolves. By comparison, this big slug was quite harmless as long as it stayed away from my face. I laid back down to rest my neck, and I tried to relax.

I was still a little tense and scared of course, but I needed to lay back and allow this slug to do its thing. It would slowly crawl across my body and then it would be gone. I only hoped that being rested and free of the slug's body weight would allow me to escape its slime. I closed my eyes and I could feel that creeping, massaging weight slowly spreading up my belly. I knew it was the slug now but it was still a pleasant sensation, it rubbed over my sore thighs and I started to relax a little.

Something happened however that made my heart sink into my stomach. I was getting hard again. The physical sensations the slug was giving to me did feel nice, but this was wrong. I shouldn't be getting hard from an animal rubbing up on me! I tried to will myself to become soft again but it wasn't working. The sensations only got more pleasurable as my penis grew larger underneath the slug's underside, it was rubbing its slick, slimy body up and down my length and balls. The rubbing on the rest of my body felt more sensual now as well. The slug had reached the center of my torso now and the slimy massage was feeling really good, it rubbed all over my stomach and legs and gently stroked my now rock hard member. To my relief, the slug was changing directions, it started to turn its head away to my right. It wouldn't be crawling over my face, but before it left my body it would be going over my nipples.

I wished I wasn't turned on for this, but it felt good so maybe I should just enjoy it? I wasn't being judged and I'd certainly never tell anybody about this experience, it'd be a secret I take to the grave. During its turn, the edge of the slug's body went over my nipples, that cool sensation made me gasp and my nipples hardened quite quickly. My dick throbbed under the slug's body and I felt some precum leak out. I tried to take steady breaths and relax but the slug was rubbing and toying with my nipples now, mixed with the other rubbing sensations all over my front, I started feeling little jolts of pleasure shooting all over my body.

The muscles under the slug were so tender and gentle. Something about its slime was making me feel more sensitive as time went on, I could feel the undulations and smearing of the slugs body against my own so strongly now. I felt a small pressure growing in my dick, the slug was slowly working me towards orgasm! I couldn't let this slug make me cum, but I couldn't do anything to stop it crawling on me. I hoped it would just finish its journey across my body so I could calm down and maybe finish myself with my own hands later. Rippling touches and rubs ran over my body again and again in waves.

My dick twitched and I was a step closer to climaxing, I needed to hold out for a while longer. Just long enough for the slug to get off my crotch, its head had already reached the grass to my right, presumably it wouldn't be much longer now until I could feel the end of it leaving my legs. The sensation of wrongness was starting to go away, being replaced by feather light touches of pure pleasure all over my body. The slug worked my dick up and down, massaging my balls and sensually stroked my nipples, I'd experienced all these things individually before with previous lovers, but never simultaneously all at once.

Mercifully, I could feel the end of the slug on my legs! I now had a measurable end to anticipate. I didn't know exactly how much longer I would have to hold out however, I felt like I was waiting an eternity for this sexual torture to be over. The pressure in my dick got much stronger now, my body was getting ready to orgasm. Was this giant slug really going to make me cum? It was an animal! That's wrong! I couldn't let myself cum, I don't think I could live with myself if that happened. I scrunched my face up trying desperately to prevent myself from climaxing.

"Please." I begged, "please don't make me."

The edge of the slug was now most of the way up my thighs and I wouldn't have to wait much longer for this to end. But I was also right on the brink of cumming, I was being edged closer and closer with every movement of the slug. I felt so disgusting, trapped against the ground by the biggest slug I'd ever seen and my body was enjoying it! I couldn't keep up my resistance to the pleasure anymore. It was so wrong and horrible, but I gave up and relaxed, allowing myself to feel the delicate touches of the slug's underside rubbing so pleasurably all over my body.

The end of the slug had reached my balls, but it was too late. I prepared myself for it, ready to suffer the vile humiliation of a slug forcing me to orgasm. But just as I was resigned to my fate, it ended. The slug made its way off my penis and I hadn't climaxed! It was still on my chest and stomach weighing me down, but I was free of my forced pleasure at last. My balls ached and my dick was rock hard and leaking pre, but I wasn't going to cum. I felt a wonderful relief come over me, I had held out long enough and made it through the ordeal.

The slug was still rubbing on my chest of course, my nipples being stimulated so weirdly and feeling very pleasurable. But this was nothing compared to what it had been doing to my dick. I tried moving my legs a bit and I was able to shift them a bit! The gluey slime was still a little sticky but it was drying out pretty fast and getting a bit flaky. The slug eventually made it most of the way off my chest, I had a go at sliding out from underneath it and I was successful! I scooted over to my left and rolled over, getting on my hands and knees facing down towards the grass.

I breathed what would likely be the biggest sigh of relief I'd ever make. I stood up slowly and glanced around me, there was nothing around but my backpack, me and the big slug that minutes earlier was unintentionally edging me to the brink of orgasm. I shuddered at the memory of the experience I'd just escaped from. I tried my best to use my fingers to scrape and rub the dried slime off of my body but there was no way I'd be able to get it all off of me. Now I needed to get back home and take a really long shower, the slug slime seemed harmless but I didn't want to take any chances with it.

I gathered up my clothes and threw them back on as quick as I could, I took a big swig of water and slung my backpack onto my shoulders. I started on my return hike back home, I wouldn't be finishing the trail today, that's for sure. The walk back was uneventful, however it was still hot and sunny and I got all sweaty again. To my dismay this re-hydrated the remaining slug slime I hadn't scraped off which made my journey out even worse than my arrival. My skin started getting weirdly sensitive again too, that seemed to be a property of the slug slime.

I could feel every square inch of my clothes moving over my body, I couldn't get used to feeling it either, it felt almost like my clothes were alive and touching my body as I walked. I started getting horny again, I was probably pent up because I hadn't finished when the slug was on me, thankfully. I'd take care of that in the shower once I got back home, but until then, I'd just have to endure this weird hypersensitive and horny state.

I made it to my car no problem, on the drive back I kept thinking about masturbation and sex. I was able to focus on my driving however and arrived back to my apartment safely. I dropped my backpack off on the couch and stripped my clothes as quick as I could on my way to the shower. I turned it on and I waited a bit so it wouldn't feel like ice when I went in. Once it was a nice cool temperature I liked, I stepped in. The sensation of the water made me gasp, but not because it was too cold. The shower water felt different, I was still all hypersensitive from the slime on me and the water hitting my skin was quite intense. The water mixed with my sweat and the slug slime, I expected it to just run off of me because it seemed to be soluble with water. But when I slid my hands over my chest to remove the slime, it had become very slippery like lube! Before I could even think about it my sexual desires overcame me and I started jerking myself off.

The water raining down on me from the shower head felt so wonderful, almost like thousands of little fingertips gently poking all over my bare chest. The cool temperature of the water helped cool my body off too, it was such a hot day and this shower was making me feel better in more ways than one. The cool temperature and leftover slime got me thinking about the slug again, I remembered its heavy weight keeping me pinned to the ground, the way its slimy underbelly wriggled and undulated over my body. Thinking about it got me harder, I imagined intentionally laying on the ground in front of the slug, watching it creep closer and closer to my penis, ready to engulf my front again for another round of titillating, slimy edging.

I pictured its round glistening body plastered onto my own, mercilessly pleasuring my body with the most delicate of touches, I tried to imagine what it would be like to cum from the slug's touches and that thought felt so very good. I felt an orgasm coming quickly to me and sped up my motions, in no time at all I came hard and painted the shower curtain with rope after rope of my goo. I relaxed my shoulders and took some deep breaths, but then I was hit with a particularly bad case of post nut clarity.

I just came to the thought of a giant slug pleasuring my body with its own. How could I even be capable of enjoying something like that? I didn't want to be some disgusting freak who wanted to fuck slugs, my stomach was twisting up in knots while I was trying to think this through. I didn't cum from the slug actually being on me for real, which was good. Maybe my fantasy in the shower was just a way to process things? The encounter I had in the forest was quite frightening and scary. Now that I had climaxed to an imaginary version of that scenario, maybe I'd reached a kind of closure and could be done with it.

I had no idea if any of this was rational or not, I just really didn't want to be turned on by having giant slugs crawl all over my body. I needed to sit down, I turned the shower off and lowered myself into the bathtub, my stomach kept doing flips and I was feeling sick. I really hoped I could just forget all about this and pretend it never happened, but something in me urged me to try and understand at least a little bit about what happened. Why was there a huge slug in the middle of the park? They absolutely don't normally grow that big, unless maybe it was a new species? Or an escaped mutant science experiment?

I had to do just a little bit of research, maybe that would quiet my thoughts for a while. I turned the water back on and finished up my shower, scrubbing away the slick slug slime and washing my hair. Once done I headed straight for my computer and opened an incognito browser and searched 'Gerhardt Park giant slug', then 'escaped giant mutant slugs' and a few other queries but none of them came up with what I was looking for. The results were just clickbait tabloids or parody news articles or fun facts about banana slugs, nothing that would explain what I'd experienced in the forest earlier today. I was feeling tired and exhausted, both mentally and physically so I gave up trying to figure this mystery out and just went to my bed to take a long nap. I fell onto my mattress and pulled my blanket over my body, my hair was still a little wet from the shower but I didn't care, I just hoped there wouldn't be any slugs in my dreams. I relaxed as best I could and soon enough, I drifted off into unconsciousness.

KM2255
KM2255
3 Followers