Floret's Insect Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
Impregnated by bugs while sleeping in the forest.
4.1k words
4.54
23.7k
37

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is supposed to be the last year of college, is this really happening?

Floret sighs a she grabs the handle of the front door.

An assignment to pick a flower and present it in class? Really?

Where are we, in elementary school?

She just couldn't wrap her head around it, that this tradition was really still alive.

Even when, it had finally come her turn.

Never should have doubted the old fashioned traditions...

Of course they'd stick around in such a rural town...

Pulling the door open, the refreshingly cool night air greets her, as she stands on the threshold.

Each student needed to find a flower to wear to the graduation ceremony, worn either in one's hair or on their outfit.

The rarer the flower the more you'd be noticed and even revered over, especially if you brought one nobody had ever graduated with before.

They even kept records of all the graduates' choices, it was a great honor to start a new list with a never before presented flower.

Considering, how it was illegal to import any flowers through the town's borders, finding such a flower by yourself, wasn't exactly easy.

Yeah, that's how crazy serious the town of Perennial Bloom was about their kooky traditions.

At least, they could be exported out, by tourists or some few select companies, god knows this backwater place would have dried out decades ago otherwise.

The source of all this mania, a large botanical garden that housed all sorts of exotic plants, going bankrupt.

As the place fell into disrepair, all sorts of species from their indoors and outdoor exhibits spread into the surrounding forest. Somehow miraculously, acclimating to the climate in the process.

The town had become famous for this and even had planned renovating and reopening the premises, but what was the point in that now, the biggest flower garden was already around them.

I did enjoy the sight of a good flower, as much as the next person, or maybe a little less being honest.

But this... fanaticism, felt more than a little silly to me.

It's education I'm here for, not for the flowers and out of date traditions!

I hadn't even cleared the porch, and I was already upset.

Sighing, I felt the cool evening air fluttering the hem of my blue frilly dress, decorated with all sorts of flowers, unsurprisingly, other patterns were hard to get here.

It was one of my shorter ones, not quite reaching down to my knees.

Falling dusk paints the horizon in red and orange, so bright still that I could almost feel the subtle warmth of the setting sun on my skin.

Oh well, better get on it then...

I slam the door of my adobe of tranquility, a detached house on the edge of town. The residence of my parent's, back when they still lived here.

Stepping on to the lawn, the soft, but chilly grass caresses my bare feet, like the wind does to my underwear-less crotch.

Going commando excited me, I did it often in my evening walks, though it had started to loose its glamour as only once in a blue moon I even ran into somebody. The town really was just that sleepy and peaceful, or deserted, depending how you looked at it.

Though the feeling of freedom this habit brought me, stayed nonetheless.

Maybe picking daytime or a morning to do this flower searching might have been a better idea, but then I couldn't indulge myself in my risky hobby.

Who knows if I'd ran to other students in the woods then?

Well, I would certainly like it, as long as they didn't find out, I'd rather ran into random people though.

It's not like I knew everyone who lived here, I wasn't that social. And Perennial Bloom might be small for a town, but not tiny.

I'd rather not let anyone I knew find out, school was hard enough, without that extra aspect to worry about.

Although, I did go to school without panties once, I was so confident that I didn't even pack any spares.

Though I did at least decide on a longer dress that day.

However, instead of it being an arousing and blood pumping experience, I was just super awkward and nervous the whole day, really took it out of me.

I couldn't help but sit cross legged all the time, in class, in the cafeteria with my friends... I guess I was really afraid of the confrontation, of being found out.

The experience really didn't live up to what I thought it would be.

Maybe its was due to being confined indoors, not able to run away giggling if somebody notices. Quite impossible when you're in the middle of class surrounded by all your peers and friends, not even talking of the teachers.

The wide streets or forest paths were much more suited for it. The forest the town was known for: Eternally Flourishing Grove, they called it, EFG, or Eternal Grove for short. Though, unlike the name might suggest, it wasn't small or Grove-like, by any means.

At times, it had near impassable level's of foliage, and the forest surrounded the entire town, extending far on all sides. Ten kilometers at the thinnest part, and a whopping 25 at the thickest.

The sheer size of Eternal Grove, ensured that even after all these years, new flower discoveries were still being made. Hopeful, I entered the shade of lush trees, the ground covered in a bit longer grass that tickled my calves. Lots of daffodils, some marigolds and other flowers, already hiding their brilliant colors in the safety of their buds.

I was pretty confident I could recognize most flowers even when they weren't blooming, as the knowledge was being shoved down my throat constantly.

The whole curriculum was supposedly filled with real subjects, but every single teacher had something to say or to teach of different flowers and plants on the side. Math had us calculate the areas of flowery shapes, even P.E. had team games and athletic moves renamed with names of flowers, going to excruciating detail about their Etymology, during the explaining of the rules...

I spin a small flashlight from its key chain, at the tip of my finger.

It was all I could really carry with me, just imagine if dresses had pockets.

The evening was young and it was only a little dim so far, but I might need it later, if my search went on longer than I planned.

I didn't come here to aimlessly wander, I had a specific destination in mind.

A few kilometers or so walk to a special spot, supposedly, by a small stream that ran through the forest.

My parents had passed this knowledge on to me, as they were originally graduates from this school too, but lived elsewhere now.

They had eagerly presented me their dried and resin preserved flowers, both the first of their kinds to be graduated with. Their pride and joy, presented on their very own pedestals in the house.

On Monday's class we are supposed to dry ours, with instruction from our teacher on how to do it correctly for each flower. After we had worn the dried ones in our ceremony, the last class of the school right after, was to cast them into resin, so they'd remain as memorabilia forever.

The dried flowers were fragile of course, so the greatest shame was if your flower broke during the ceremony, you could never live it down. You would almost become a second class citizen after that. Worthless like the crumbled pieces of plant you shattered, never getting to eternalizing it.

Shunned, for such a stupid reason, by this incestuously exclusive community.

Surveying my surroundings, I continue northwest to the supposed hot spot of flowers.

I hadn't been there before, never really venturing too far into the forest, at least not off the beaten path, not much reason until now.

My parents had made me swear to not scout it out before, who knew if some other family's kid would be trailing me and finding the spot. Ridiculous if you ask me, but they seemed to really think it may happen.

Following the landmarks leading the way, some of which are actually still in place, like a large stone that looked like a closed bulb.

Other things, like some specific trees and paths my parents had instructed me to follow, not so much.

I keep on walking and walking, regretting not bringing any way to tell the time, the moon was already starting to rise.

The silvery light helped me see, but I had to start using my flashlight to check some promising darker spots along the way too.

Some lily's, orchids, even a small bush of Arctic Starflowers growing in a small patch, hidden behind a stump. A beautiful six-petaled star like blossom, even though it was now closed, I still recognized it.

It was quite rare, but had been found and used by a last year's graduate, so it was no good. My parent's wouldn't let me hear the end of it, if I didn't find a new one to wear.

Especially if I never even found their secret grove in the first place.

After some more walking in the quiet night forest, I start hearing the serene ripple of water.

The growing regret and uncertainty washed away from my mind, as I doubts were rooting in my mind, of having come here this late.

Thankfully the summer nights were warm and humid, the warmth of my exercise managed to shake off the chill. The blades of grass didn't feel that cold anymore either.

The closer I get to the stream, the more thick the vegetation grows, bushes and long grass, such as Timothy and the strong stem of Wild Chevril's obstructed my advance. My short dress proved just how short it was, as it provided me with no protection against the intruding plants.

They caught the hem and made it rise even higher, exposing my sensitive skin to the constant prodding.

I gasp in surprise each time something brushes against my pussy lips and played around the entrance to my anus. The stimulation encouraging me to continue on, to finish this quickly.

I was so glad there wasn't any ticks in this forest, otherwise I'd be sure to have my legs full of them after this crazy endeavor. In no other circumstance could I have engaged in such reckless behavior.

The botanical garden's spreading had also unleashed a wild variety of insects, kept along with the flowers to help them flourish in the facility. Maybe some of the new species spreading had eaten all the ticks away, as there hadn't been a single sighting in over 20 years.

The few sudden strong gusts of wind made the long vegetation sway mesmerizingly in the moonlight, swinging them against my thighs and body at more unexpected intervals. I gasp again and feel the arousal starting to make me leak along my inner thighs. My juice trickles down my leg, leaving behind a warm sensation for the whole length of it.

The underbrush is now almost impossible to walk through without getting tangled in it, bad news for my dignity. The plants relentlessly swipe and swat all around my crotch, my dress basically traveling above them, leaving my crotch to experience a car-wash like scrubbing by plants.

I swipe away two large bushes, revealing the two tips of boulders, just peeking above the grass. Behind them, the trees have bent and seem to almost form some sort of a wall, a secret hideout.

This must be the last landmark.

I press on the final mile with a bitten lip and misty eyes, reaching the rocks finally. Leaning on the cool rocks for a moment, to catch my breath. After the throbbing dies down in my crotch, I survey the wall of branches and plants with the light of my flashlight, finding a small opening, only about half a meter high.

Of course...

How would the:"at least two meter's high. You can't miss it" -entry way stay open for decades without anyone to frequent the area?

I curse my parents and get on all fours, my dress immediately rides up again and the grassy pollen tip of a timothy penetrates and slips inside.

A moan of surprise escapes my lips, without my consent, the unexpected pleasure just too strong.

Once I come back to my senses I rip out the plant, a feeling of my insides and entrance coated with its long pollen particles remains.

I-I'll just take a shower at home...

Starting my crawl under the root and bush wall, I shine my way forwards with the portable cone of light.

Fortunately, nothing grew below here, in the darkness and the exposed dirt, making it easy enough to navigate.

The humid earth and mud soil my knees and arms, I just hope the stains come off easily enough, from my dress too.

Crawling along, soon numerous different exotic fragrances fill my nostrils. The air permeated with such a mix of smells, it is impossible to tell what is what. My excitement grows in my breast as I imagine just what rare flowers await me.

Finally, the end of the tunnel, the smell so strong now, it feels like I'm spinning. The dizzy in my head making me stagger, as I get up and stretch my strained body.

I shine the light around to explore the place, it seemed to be almost like a hidden oasis, a small slice of truly untouched paradise.

Thick walls of vegetation surrounded it, encapsulating this about 50 meters long space.

In the middle of it, the stream flowed through and cut it in half, flowing from the right, down a small waterfall.

The air stagnant and hot, the trees and roots somehow reached up and cut off even the sky. It felt incredibly humid, even in my lack of clothing, small droplets of sweat formed on my skin. Or maybe the cause was just the aftersweat of my physical strain and sexual arousal.

The flowers around me were something I'd never seen before, unable to recognize them, at least without them blooming. This truly was the treasure trove my parents made it out to be!

I look around further, for something I can recognize, while carefully avoiding stepping on any flowers. I had to find something I knew for sure was rare, I'd rather not come back here again if I could help it...

On the other side of the river, I see a large, red flower. Or more like a plant, maybe. From its incredible size, I realize it can be none other than a stinking corpse lily. The largest flower on Earth itself, and one of the rarest ones on it, too.

But, it's so huge though...

Hold on.

The tradition just stated a flower.

Any flower.

The thought made me giggle.

I'd show them just what I thought of their pesky flower graduation, this is the flower I choose!

No way anybody had ever been so crazy to wear one to the ceremony, or even lucky enough to find one!

I rush through the chilly shallow stream, which cleans some of the dirt from my knees.

On the other side now, it looked even bigger up close...

Dear god that smell.

It for sure deserved its name.

Hah, even better.

This'll make the whole auditorium go wide eyed in amazement and terror as they all gag and run away from just a 'precious flower'!

To cut it loose, my flashlight, a miniature Swiss Army knife set on its shell, would prove most useful. I pop open its blade, half a finger in length, its blade gleaming.

I easily cut the flower from the thick vine it was growing on and lift it up.

It fills my whole lap and ugh, weighs at least five kilograms.

And smells like death...

Oh god... Am I really doing this?

They said you can 'wear' it, so who needs a graduation cap, when you've got a flower to use as a hat!

However, getting such a massive specimen out of here will be a problem...

Crawling back definitely won't work...

I weigh my options and spot the non-waterfall side of the stream having a small gap in the foliage above it.

I could probably get through that by just sloshing through and lightly bending down, depending on the depth of the water there...

Entering back into the stream, I wade my way towards the alternate exit, the hard rocky and sandy ground sting the soles of my feet.

The water goes deeper and deeper with each step, sending shivers up my spine as the cold touches my privates.

Once I'm at the root wall, or ceiling now, the water is already up to my breasts and the dress floats at the surface of the water instead.

I hold the reeking flower too close to my face for comfort and slowly walk as the water fights against my steps.

The tide tries to swoop me along, not feeling so gentle before, when you are almost submerged entirely in the flowing water.

A few balancing hops and close calls later, I manage to keep my balance.

My chosen exit tunnel is thankfully much shorter than the entrance too, just being more of a thick wall instead.

Sloshing towards the shore, the water's floor thankfully rises towards the edges, so I can get up easily.

As I step onto the grassy ground, I take some exhausted breaths, while water rains down from my dress.

I'm totally soaked.

M-maybe this wasn't the b-best idea. I think and shiver from the cold.

No time to waste, especially now, I enter back into the thick vegetation to head back home, this time the sopping wet dress mostly protects me as it sticks to my skin.

Sometimes it instead just causes a blade of grass to bend and shoot at my privates as its pressure releases underneath my hem. Like a bent branch let loose, my pussy gets whipped and teased.

Soon I am wetter than I was from getting off from the water.

I try to find the way back to my house, but having exited from a different spot, it proves difficult.

I am going south... right? At least I-

I... think so...?

My fatigue was catching up to me, and I yawn so loud, it shakes me to my core and droops my eyelids.

Though my dress was feeling a bit drier now, I didn't feel as uncomfortable anymore... as my situation gets better and less life-threatening, I start to wonder...

How late is it by now?

I feel pretty tired... spent...

I don't know where I am, how far I am from home...

But...

I'll just rest here for a moment and then...

I'll continue back home...

I sit down and lean to a tree, I lay the corpse flower next to me, but far enough so I don't smell it.

My legs ached so, and my breathing was heavy from exhaustion and other things.

Just...

A small...

Break...

I gaze up at the moon blankly, already fully risen to the sky as my eyes close.

As Floret falls into a slumber, the insides of the corpse flower stir instead. Her pussy exposed to the world from her position, extrudes a curious fragrance. A mix of different kinds of pollen stuck to its wetness, the earthen smell of some dirt still clinging on to her dress and body.

As well as the sensual smell of her thick glistening juice spread around the inside of her thighs.

A singular larvae of an unknown species pokes its head from inside the red flower and smells the air with its tendrils. Soon, many more show up and follow the first one's example, leaving the flower and skittering towards the source of this promising smell.

Floret calmly and softly breaths in and out again. Her chest rising with determined breaths, no longer ragged from the cold nor exhaustion.

The larvae, their reflective skin in shades of brown and black reach her legs and crawl up, their destination soon in their reach.

A small gasp and a giggle escapes the sleeping woman's lips, but the sudden tickling sensation of small legs isn't enough to disturb her well earned sleep.

The first insect reaches the spot where the smell is the strongest and finds a small slit. It pushes against it and manages to make it open up slightly, but gets stuck halfway.

Floret moans, the rapid flicking feet brush against her pussy lips, making the entryway throb and open up for the guests.

Now freed, the larva continues into the tunnel, followed by its brethren.

Her jaw and lips quiver as this never ending tide of tickling feet tease her lips and insides. The larvae enter from all sides, even fondling her clitoris along the way, before pushing onwards deeper inside of her.

12