A Natural Submissive Pt. 03

Story Info
Missy tells and shows me more.
5.4k words
5.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Natural Submissive

Part Three

Note to the readers:

As I write this story names, places, businesses, and other pertinent information will NOT be included or provided. I hope by doing this it does not detract from this story, but any of that info would allow others to figure out the names, places, and other Information. In doing so I am just protecting people, businesses, and places from any ill effects from this story.

Missy tells and shows me more

I held her as she wept, calmed her down, and told her to resume telling me her story.

"This went from just seeing me in my panties, to making strip totally naked within a year, so I was forced to show all my body to these boys. I didn't keep any hair down there, so they could see all of it. They would tease me that I wasn't a girl, and because I had a slit down there that I wasn't a really a boy, and someone just cut my dick off. They would pull on my nipples to make my boobs grow and hit and slap me between my legs. It became worse as time went on, and they continued to abuse me as a group so I couldn't get away.

The next step was them taking my panties each day and then telling everyone I was walking around without panties. The boys all pulled at my pants or skirt to see, and the girls were even worse. The names they would call me, other times they would hold my arms as one girl exposed me and even threatened to have their older brothers take me home overnight. I had to do something to keep this from being worse, so I went to the bully to try and make a deal with him. But the only deal he would agree to was for me to become a willing plaything for him and his friends, and they wouldn't talk about me or spread rumors about me. I would still hate it but at least I only had to worry about them and not the entire school, I was in fact their whore. Every time they told me to meet them, which was pretty much everyday day, I would have to show up and willing take my clothes off and let them all touch me and do whatever they wanted to my body. But the boys were learning from their older brothers and became crueler and daring as time went on.

Then things took a drastic turn. The bully's brother was bragging about having sex with some girl and the bully blurted out that he had a private slut that would let him do anything. The brother offered to show him how to handle.me, but he would have to be invited to our private sessions. Of course, he agreed and the next day, all 5 boys, and the older brother, showed up to have their fun with me. We had all heard about sex but none of us understood it fully at that young age, and now they were going to get an infusion of knowledge and a road map of more brutality. Is that enough Sir, I really don't want to go on?"

"Missy, I'm sorry these boys did the things to you that they did, but I need to hear the whole Story."

"Please Sir, don't make me go on?"

"Missy, I am the one man that you need to tell all of this to. You must finish the story."

"It was horrible, and I couldn't do anything about it. The next time we met the older brother was there and he was the cruelest one I had ever met. He told me to strip, called me slut and whore, and kept bragging he was going to show the younger boys how to treat a whore. He would slap me hard if I didn't do exactly what he said and if I didn't do it fast enough, so I quickly learned to just obey him and do it quickly.

He told me to strip naked and lay down on to of a picnic table. He had two of the boys grab my ankles and pull my legs wide sideways. Then he reached in his backpack and pulled out one of those digital cameras that you could upload the pictures from, and he took pictures of me down there and of my whole body. Then he told the others to let me go, he grabbed me by my hair and drug me off that table and out me in my knees.

Now, I had seen the dicks of all the 5 boys, and they were small, and they made me lick the top because they said it felt good. But when this guy dropped his pants, I couldn't believe how big it was. He yelled at me for kneeling without my knees being spread, the told me to open my mouth. I thought he just wanted me to lick the top of his too, but he had other ideas. As soon as it was in my mouth, he pulled my head towards him until it was all the way inside my mouth and hitting the back of my throat. He held me there as I was choking and gagging but he wouldn't let me go. Just about the time I was feeling lightheaded and stopped fighting him he released me, and I fell to the ground. I didn't know right then, but he had taken a picture of his dick in my mouth also.

Half passed out I could hear him telling the other boys that if their dicks got were big enough, that could do it that way. That my gagging throat felt better than any tongue, then he left, and all the others tried to do it, but they weren't big enough, so eventually they just made me lick and suck the tops again.

After the Boys let me go for that day, he pulled up beside me in his car and ordered me to get in. He drove us to a deserted spot down by the tracks and showed me all the pics he had taken of me. I started bawling my eyes out when he ordered me to shut up. He then asked me what my mother would do if she saw those pictures and a fright went through me that I had never felt before. I knew my mother would either beat me or throw me out of the house, but I would be nothing to her but a worthless whore. He then told me he would keep the pictures, but I had to meet him whenever he wanted and do whatever he told me to do. I had no other choice than to agree, but right before he dropped me off down the street from my house, he told me that he now owned me and my body, and he would do with me what he wished, or the pictures would get to my mother. I got out and ran to my room and just cried.

The next day I was told to meet the boys behind the train station, and when I showed up the older brother was there. I was told to strip as normal and lay down on the loading platform where the older boy held a class in how to treat a whore. He had two boys hold my knees up to my shoulders and spread them as wide as they would go and to cover my mouth. He showed them my hole and how to force up to two fingers in and out of it painfully. He fingered me and gave each boy a chance to do the same while I tried to scream and get away.

One of the boys discovered blood coming out of me and was frightened by the sight, but he just told them that always happens with a new whore and that I would get used to it. Then it happened when he asked the younger boys if they knew what to do with a cunt like mine. They all waited to see fuck me and what was going to do, and he told the boys holding me to hold on tight and keep my mouth covered because Iwas going to make me scream.

That's when he dropped his pants and put his dick right at my opening, waiting for all the others to get a position for a good view, and then he rammed that thing inside of me. It hurt lie nothing else in my life, and he had no mercy at all. He just kept ramming inside of me until he dumped his mess inside of me. Then he wiped his dick on my inner thighs and left just like that. The other boys wanted to try it too, but they saw the mess running out of me and it disgusted them. Either way they were angry so the took all my clothes and left me there naked. I hid under the loading ramp until it was late in the night and made my way back home, climbed in my bedroom window and got in bed to cry myself to sleep.

The next morning, I got dressed and left when the Bully cornered me in town. He wanted to know why his brother was protecting me. I found out later that his brother ordered him not to touch me because I was his property now. He also told me his brother wanted me to meet him at 7pm behind the hardware store, and I was to wear a short dress. I went home and found my mother was angry as hell. Apparently, she washed my sheets that I leaked on, and she told me she knew what I was doing, then called me a cheap whore. She back handed slapped me across my face, and I ran to my room. Later that night I got dressed to go meet him. I didn't wear panties because I knew they would just be taken from me, and I knew I couldn't climbed out my window wearing a short dress. I put on a pair of shorts and a T-Shirt, put my dress in a bag and left to go meet him.

Just before I got there, I ducked into the bushes I took off my shorts and short, then slipped into my short dress, and left my other clothes in the bag and hide them in the bushes in case my dress was taken from me. I met him and he simply told me he was going to fuck me tonight, and any other night he wanted. We drove to a spot down by the tracks, and he ordered me out of the car. He walked me to the front of the car and pulled my dress off over my head. Me not wearing anything else but shoes, he took that as a sign that I was willing to let him do whatever he wanted. He laid my back on the hood and just plain fucked me, no talking, and no ceremony, just using me to satisfy his urges. It hurt but not as last time and I just laid on the hood of his car and let him do it to me. When he was done, he just walked away, so I picked my dress up off the ground and walked to the door to get in. He told me there was no way I was getting in his car dripping like I was and handed me some napkins from the clove box. There I was, totally naked, squatting next to the railroad tracks, dripping his slime out of me, and wiping myself with paper napkins. I surely was a whore and I belonged to him now.

The next time he told me to meet him, he had a friend with him, another older boy and they both used me. Then more guys the third time, then it turned into groups of guys, and I let them all fuck me. I was being fucked by gangs before I knew what had happened. If that isn't a whore, I don't know what one is."

"Well how long did it go one and how did it stop?"

"It wasn't six months before his younger brother got jealous enough to start spreading it around town what I was doing and who I was doing it with. In a small town, rumors don't stand still, if you do something on Tuesday the whole town knows by Friday. It all came crashing to a halt, but my reputation was sealed, I was the young town whore. From then on boys would grab me, throw me in the bushes or behind a building and fuck me at their will.

When I started growing my hair down there again, I swore I would never let another boy see it, and it worked. Boys didn't like girls who had hair down there, but that didn't stop some. I still got grabbed and fucked, but by the older Men in my town. Sometimes in a group but mostly just one of them at a time. And that is why I can't shave that off Sir, I hope you understand.

"Missy, I have some questions I want you to answer and answer honestly and don't lie to me. Did you ever get pregnant from all of that?"

"No Sir, although it's a miracle I didn't for as often as I was fucked."

"Did you cum when they were fucking you?"

"Not at first Sir, but eventually each and every time I would make a mess of myself, and the fact that I was enjoying it urged them on and me feel like an even bigger whore."

"Did you ever get any disease from all of that?"

"No Sir, and I can thank my small rural town for that."

"Please explain that, Missy?"

"Well, it was a town full of prudes like my mother, and like I said, you couldn't keep anything secret there, so the married Men didn't fuck around, except with my knowing no one would believe me if I told. My father had to leave town when he started an affair with his secretary and immediately my mom got a divorce."

"Missy, I want you to listen to me and remember this. I am not and would not make fun of you or your body. I am not here to hurt you or blackmail you in any way. I am here to teach you why you do the things that you do and why you feel the way you do deep inside. What's under all that hair is part of your body and part of you. I want to appreciate all of you, and that part of your body is beautiful also. That is why I'm going to remove all of that and prove it to you."

"Thank you for saying that Sir, but are you sure you want to see that part knowing what I did with it in the past?"

"Yes Missy, I want to see it all. Now lay down and put your ass on the towel and out one pillow under your head. I'll take care of the rest. And Missy, thank you for telling me about that."

Yes Sir, thank you for not getting angry about what I did."

It took me a little while, but I got all that hair off and made her soft and clean. I couldn't believe what I saw. She had one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen, the lips neatly folded and tucked up inside and just a little bit of a mound down there. I went and got a hand mirror and showed her how perfect it was, and she gave me just a hint of a smile.

"Now you have even more of your body to show off and be proud of."

"Oh Sir, I would never show that part of me off."

"Missy, I will show it off and other Men will be jealous when they see it."

I hugged and kissed her then just held her while I reached inside of my bag. I pulled out a chrome plug with tail and asked her.

"Missy, do you know what this is?"

"I think so, and please tell me you're not going to use it on my?"

"It is a butt plug and yes, you're going to start wearing one of these every day from know on."

"Sir, I'm so tight back there it will never go in."

"Yes, it will Missy and I'll show you it will. Now put this in your mouth and get it nice and wet. Turn around and get on your knees with your face in the carpet and spread your knees wide as you can."

She did as I asked but I could feel her trembling again, so,I explained the more nervous and afraid she was, the more it was going to hurt going up inside her ass. She calmed down the best she could and I used a little lube on my finger to get make it easier to get it up inside of her. I started with rotating it and applying light pressure, but she was getting scared again and starting to get loud, so I twisted it a few more times then pushed it all the way inside her. She let out a scream, but it was all done. I sent her to her bedroom to stand in front of a mirror and look at it. When she came back, she had a glint of a smile on her face, and I knew she liked it. I loved watching her walk away with the tail swinging back and forth. Then I pulled out three sets of strappy 3-inch heels, all in different sizes for her to try on. She got one that fit her well but wasn't a pro when it came to walking in them. But they did make her swing her butt more and make the tail move more so I was happy with that."

"Do you like the look of it, Missy?"

"Yes, it looks cute Sir, but it hurts a little."

"That will go away once you stretch a little bit.

"What else do you have in the bag Sir?"

"I have your dress for tomorrow and a few toys for us to play with. I can't wait to see the dress. Is it pretty?"

"Yes, very pretty but you'll have to wait for tomorrow to see it. Now do you own jewelry, and do you know how to out in make up to look especially pretty and not like a preacher's wife?"

"Yes Sir, yes I do."

"Then, let's go take a look at what you have."

I chose a set of gold-plated dangling earrings, a thin gold chain with an imitation Diamond in it, and some sleek small rings for her.

"Now, do your make up and put those on then come back to see me."

I went back to the Livingroom and ordered a pizza to be delivered while she got set. When she came back out, she looked gorgeous and I wanted to throw her to the ground and fuck her right then, but I had other plans.

"You look stunning my sweet slut. Dinner will be here in fifteen minutes."

"You're having it delivered Sir?"

"Yes, my sweet thing."

"Then I should go wait in the bedroom until it arrives?"

"No Missy, you're going to answer the door dressed just as you are.

"But sir, the man will surely see me?"

"Yes, he will Missy, and you're going to stand up straight and not cover yourself when he does."

"I'll be so embarrassed?"

"You will get used to it Missy. This is what you're going to do. When he comes, you're going to open the door wide and stand right in front of him. Get the receipt and walk back to me for a signature, making sure he sees you plug and tail. Of course, you'll invite him in the doorway and in no way will you cover your body. Do you understand me, Missy?"

"Yes Sir, I will do as you say." When you bring me the receipt to sign you will stand facing me and bend at the waist to give it to me, making sure he has a clean view of your ass, plug, and tail. And make sure you smile a lot. As a matter of fact, I want you to turn around for him in the doorway and ask him if he lies your new jewelry."

"Yes Sir. May I ask another question Sir?"

"I told you before, you don't have to ask permission to ask a question."

"Why do you keep making me naked in public or where someone might see me?"

I want you to see and realize that your body is beautiful and sexy. If men keep looking at you, then you will Know it and not just believe me when I tell you."

"Wouldn't I look just as sexy in panties? Why totally naked?"

"Well, that part is just for me. I am incredibly visual and tactile. I can't help it, that's the way I move through this world."

"Thank you for being straight with me, Sir."

"You're very welcome my dear."

"Remember what you are to do when the delivery man gets here. Invite him in, turn so he can see you front and back, and ask him if he likes your plug and tail."

"Yes sir, I will."

Just dive minutes after we went over everything the doorbell rang.

"It's For you so go get to it dear."

She walked to towards door, and I could have sworn she had a little more wiggle in her walk, and that was confirmed by her when she put her hand on the doorknob and turned to me to give me a smirk and a wink. Then she opened the door wide open as far as it could go and stood before the young delivery man wearing nothing but a butt plug, tail, and her Heels.

"Well Good evening. Won't you come in?"

I swear I saw her half bow and half courtesy, while she extended an arm showing him which way to go. She linked her arm in his and led him into the living room. He stood there next to the couch holding the pizza and she took the receipt and brought it to me. Just as planned she bent at the waist to get my signature and turned her head to see the young man staring at her butt plug and tail.

Oh, I see you've noticed the new jewelry my man bought for me. Do you like it?"

Reaching behind her to spread her ass cheeks she wiggled to make the tail dance.

"Oh, don't be shy, have a good look."

She walked back to him, turned around and bent over arching her back and placing her ass very close to his body. Re reached down to touch the tail but his hands ended up cupping and squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Yes Ma'am, I like it very much. It looks amazing on you."

She smiled a coy smile and came back to me to get the signed receipt, walked back over to him, bent just as she had done a moment ago, stuck the receipt between her cheeks, and backed up to him to take it while she giggled. Again, he used this opportunity to feel her ass and even drag his nails across it.

"Thank you very much Sir and Ma'am."

"Oh dear, the man has very accommodating to you. Wouldn't you at least like to see the young man's cock?"

"Well...Yes, yes I would."

"Then ask the man nicely if you could see it."

She knelt before his crotch and spoke in her nest sheepish voice.

"Please Sir, may I please see your young virile cock."

"Since you asked so nicely, how could I say no?"

In no time at all she had his pants and boxers around his ankles. His cock stood straight out like a massive bit in a drill, so she laid the back of her head against his thigh and turned toward me with his cock just an inch from her mouth. He looked at me for some type of approval and I just smiled and took two pictures of the pose.

12