A Natural Submissive Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dear, the man has allowed you to do everything you asked. Don't you think you should at least give him a good long kiss to show your appreciation?"

"Yes, I think I would enjoy that very much."

"Then ask the man if he would enjoy it.

"Sir, would you let me give your cock a kiss?

"By all means, go ahead."

Just as she touched the base of his cock it twitched, and I swear it got harder. (the amazing ability of youth) She put just the head inside her mouth to fake a kiss, but she actually suckled the head and I could see her swirling her tongue around and around it. This continued for at least 3 minutes, and I could tell they were both enjoying the moments they were sharing. Recalling what she told me about the bullies making her suck om the tips of their cocks, I could see she developed an unnatural ability to make love to the head of a cock with her mouth, something I was going to have to experience for myself.

She lightly applied pressure to his lower abdomen, and he fell back into a seated position on the couch. With his cock sticking straight up towards his chest, she straddled his knees and slowly slid up until her clit contacted the base. I could see her undulating against his shaft, massaging her clit, and she was enjoying every moment of it.

"Excuse me Missy, but I don't remember hearing you ask the man if he would be willing to fuck you. Did I miss something?"

"I apologize, Sir would you put that beautiful cock inside of me and fuck me until you spew your seed deep inside my cunt?"

"Since you asked me so nicely, of course I will fuck you, Missy."

She slowly rose, positioned herself directly over his cock and lowered herself down on it. As I saw his cock slowly go in her, the angle he was entering her brushed against the plug in her ass, making her tail tip down and back up. I couldn't stand it anymore, and ai was going to join in, but when hadn't even approached anal sex yet, and I was unsure how she would react. I stripped my shorts off, moved behind her, pulled out her plug, and limed my cock up for her next stroke down on his cock. As I entered her, I got the response I hoped for.

"Ow, oh shit, fuck, two at once?"

"Yes, my sweet slut, you have earned both at once."

"But I never..."

"Relax dear, you will enjoy this."

I entered her all the way, so my pelvic bone was against her ass cheeks, and I rode up and down with her as she fucked that young cock. I could feel him rubbing up against the thin membrane between her pussy and anal passage. It felt incredible to me, he was making groaning noises to let her know he was also enjoying it, and she was getting to the point I knew her vocalizations would soon start.

"Oh my, this feels so good, two great cocks fucking me at the same time, don't stop guys, make me cum."

I reached around and cupped both tits from underneath, so they pointed straight out to him, almost like I was serving them to him, which I was.

"Would you like me to assault those tits with my mouth?"

"Yes, lick them, suck them, bite those nipples, whatever you want to do to them."

He took one nipple in between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it between, pulled it to the point that her nice round breast looked like a torpedo, and intermittently pinched it until she gasped and showed a pleasurable pain. The other was attacked by his mouth as he took the entire areola was in his mouth, aggressively sucking on it like a man dying of thirst would suck on a weed for moisture. She was now experiencing every sexual impulse we both could give her, and that was just to much for her to handle.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh, you fuckers, make me cum like never before. Fuck me, bite me, pinch me, do whatever you wish with me, just make me cum."

By this time, I had gotten the rhythm of them fucking and had positioned myself to take the most enjoyment from it. She had gone from a slow sensual fuck to raising herself up and brutally dropping herself down on both with every stroke, squeaking and squealing each time. By now she had lost touch with what was happening and only Cumming occupied her mind, and I knew it was time.

"Fuck, yes, fuck me boys, fuck me lie a two but whore."

That was the point she entered a massive quaking orgasm that went off like a bomb. At that very moment, her young partner aggressively pinched one nipple while forcefully biting the other, which kept her right at the top of her spasming experience. She came more and longer than I had experienced and clinched down on both our cocks, just sitting with them both all the way inside her with her body jerking and convulsing like a person being electrocuted. This went on for almost a full minute before collapsing in a heap of flesh on his lap. I pulled put of her and he turned to sit her on the couch before pulling out, straddling her, and putting his cock in her mouth. Without any sign of consciousness, she instinctively started suckling his cock like she was trying to gulp the whole thing down her throat. When he was done, I took his place and she continued to do the same for me. After I was clean I turned to see him dressed and ready to leave.

"That is one fantastic whore you have there, Mister."

"I know that, and to think she was a conservative shy woman only this afternoon."

"Wow, you're doing one hell of a job training her then."

"Yes, it's been fun for sure."

He walked to the table, printed his name and number on the pizza box, and turned to me again.

"In case you want me to sample her progress and talents, just give me a call."

"I'll keep you in mind, and I doubt she'll forget you anytime soon."

We both had a laugh and he left, tearing up the receipt I signed. "This one is on me" he said and just left. I walked over to Missy, still unconscious and breathing heavily, and her one areola and nipple were purple due to his pinching and pulling, and the other was sucked so hard the hickey he gave her completed surrounded the area onto her silky soft white skin. I lifted her right leg over the arm of the couch and put her left sole against the side of her thigh, causing her to open and fully display her abused lower portions. I took numerous pictures of her in this state to show her later, and to keep for myself as well.

When she finally stirred from her exhaustion, without her eyes open her hand went down between her legs feeling the cum running out from each of her orifices. She rolled slightly to one side and scooped up and handful of cum and delivered it to her mouth. She repeated this action until she had it all wiped up. Once again, I was taking postures of her actions and enjoyed seeing her be a natural whore.

I carried her to her bed and we both drifted of knot a blissful sleep where I took her ass three more times during the night. She never quite woke completely up, just a instinctive moan each time I fucked her. I couldn't believe how far she went, especially after telling me her story, but I wasn't going to complain, as I had more of a whore than I ever dreamed her to be.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Her Use Newly adult young woman agrees to become de facto sex slave.in BDSM
Now that was a Surprise Hypnotising my girlfriend's mother... Or perhaps not.in Mind Control
Down on the Farm Chloe's parents offer her virgin ass to an Aussie guest.in Anal
The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane Guy finds magic bracelet and it changes his life.in Mind Control
The Club My girlfriend found some treasure at a Halloween Party...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories