A Natural Submissive Pt. 04

Story Info
Missy continues to learn, and we meet new people.
10.4k words
4.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Natural Submissive

Part Four

Missy continues to learn, and we meet new people

Note to the readers:

As I write this story names, places, businesses, and other pertinent information will NOT be included or provided. I hope by doing this it does not detract from this story, but any of that info would allow others to figure out the names, places, and other Information. In doing so I am just protecting people, businesses, and places from any ill effects from this story.

She woke up in my arms, dried cum all over her ass and legs, and smirking at me as she noticed it.

"Good morning my little slut. You had quite a night last night."

"Yes, I can tell by the mess dried on me."

"I want to talk to you this morning Missy."

"Yes Sir, Is there something wrong? Did I do something I shouldn't have? Are you angry with me?"

"No Missy, you haven't done anything wrong, and I am very pleased with you, I Just have some questions I would like to ask."

"OK Sir, anything you want."

"Last night with the pizza delivery man, something changed inside you. Tell me what happened and why?"

"It's kind of hard to explain Sir, but I'll do my best. After I told you about my early life, you were very understanding and you assured me I wasn't going to be judged, and after you told me what you wanted me to do in front of and with a stranger, I decided I was going to be what you wanted me to be. But once it got started, and you fucked me in my ass while he was fucking me in my pussy, something came over me and I became someone else. It wasn't a conscious decision on my part, it was something totally different. The sensations of both of you inside of me and me just being the meat in your fuck sandwich pushed me over the edge. I don't remember much past the moment you entered me from behind, but I know it felt good and I just let go. I was in another world experiencing sensations as my brain totally left reality, and all it seemed was more of the feelings I was having."

"Have you ever been like that before?"

"Yes, when the men in my town would use me in a gang, I would zone out so they could do whatever they wanted, and I could escape those moments."

"Oh, my darling whore, you weren't escaping from those moments, you were enjoying them in a way that only a woman like you can."

"What do you mean?"

"Missy, you are a naturally submissive woman. That is what I saw in you and why I took you from work yesterday. You have so much to learn about yourself my dear."

"I don't understand Sir."

"Being submissive is the reason you took your clothes off when the boys told you to, it's the reason you let that other boy fuck you on the hood of his car and let his friends fuck you too, and it's the reason you let any man in town use you whenever they wanted to. You never had a choice in those situations, just as you didn't have a choice last night."

"Are you telling me I'm a two-bit whore and have no choice in the matter?"

"No dear, not at all. I'm telling you that you are a born submissive and are at the will of anyone who seems dominant to you, until you have a Dominant that will help you and show you and explain your true self to you."

"Can you do that for me Sir?"

"I've already started my slut. A woman loke yourself enjoys a man taking control over them to the point of you going into a trance by being used. Deep down inside of you, you totally enjoy being taken and fucked, you just need a string and steady dominant to show you the way to let yourself go and enjoy rediscovering yourself and your urges."

"This Trance thing, is that what happened last night?"

"When we pulled you off the pizza man last night, you were nowhere near conscious of us doing it. You were in your happy and just let yourself enjoy us fucking you. There is nothing wrong with that because that is whom you are deep down inside. What is wrong is you have been trying to hide that part of yourself away and trying to live like a Nun."

"What do I have to control that?"

"Nobody can control who they are from deep in their psyche, they can only learn how to deal with it, and that's what I will show you. But you can't deal with it if you don't recognize it and allow it to live."

"What does that mean for me?"

"It means you are going to enjoy a lot of good fucking my slut. Now, get showered, make up and hair in order, then I'll show you your outfit for the day. We have lots to do so get up and get started."

Just watching her walk away with dried cum on her cheeks and inner thighs made me horny. I also knew that she was contemplating what I told her about enjoying a lot of good fucking, as any submissive would she was getting excited but afraid to say it. As she showered, I went to make coffee and made us some toast. When she came out it was all set up for her and she sat with my in the bed and drank and ate.

"Sir, I have a question about all of this?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"I understand that you want me naked when you want to duck me or show me off, but it seems like I'm naked most of the time?"

"Yes, you're showing your body anytime possible because your body is beautiful and sexy. You will become a custom to being naked and pleasuring yourself or others as a Natural thing for you to do and be. You will become sexually excited most of the time and it will feel normal for you to be that way and to fuck to alleviate it until it builds up again. It is normal for people to get excited by others and not hide under a bundle of clothing, and it is natural for you to express those feelings and act upon them."

"Will I no longer have a choice of who and when I get fucked?

"No, my slut. But you will learn it's normal for you to let yourself be used by men while you enjoy it, and you'll want to have that occur as many times a day as is possible for you."

"What do you mean as many times as is possible?"

"Well, if you're at a family function or your boss doesn't want you to indulge your urges at work, then you will learn how to deal with those impulses. I will teach you how to feed your urges so you can have time to put them aside when you have to."

"But sir, how did you know so much about me, and how do you know what I will do in the future?"

"Missy, please listen closely to what I'm about to tell you. Do you remember yesterday at work?"

"Yes, Sir I do."

"You were a quiet demure woman, confident in the persona you hid in when I left John's office and 7 minutes later you were getting into my car, and less than 30 minutes later you stripped naked at a picnic table in a public rest area. Then just 90 minutes after that you answered the door to a stranger completely naked wearing a butt plug and tale and proceeded to willingly fucked him as I fucked your ass at the same time. You probably had some cute word for what you have between your legs and just a short time later you call it your pussy and your cunt. You used terms like "making yourself messy" and now you talk about "Cumming". I'm sure you had some indifferent teem for the act of having sex and now you say "fucking". I knew who and what you were from the very start, and I know what you'll do in the future. The things,I am going to show you and teach you about yourself will be mind-blowing because I know you Missy, I know what you hide about yourself and what it takes to get you to let go."

"But I don't understand how you know these things about me?"

"Missy, I am a Dominant man and I have dealt with all degrees of submissiveness. You were obvious to me from the moment we first met."

"Then why hasn't any other Dominant ever seen me as you do?"

"They did, they were just amateur Dominants, and chose to use you as a whore without knowing what you are capable of becoming. If the wrong Dominant male, someone maleficent, had found you, you would have found yourself naked on the street in the worst part of town, being a free fuck for anyone who wandered by. And that's not someone with your ability to love normally recovers from."

"I am very confused right now."

"Yes, but your pussy is leaking like a fountain...You are extremely excited by all of this, and that is part of you that you've been hiding most of your life. It is more than OK that you get that excited, it's actually normal for a woman of your type."

"Oh my, I should go and clean myself up."

"No Missy. This is the real you and you won't just wipe it away. Get used to feeling what you're feeling and getting wet when you feel those things. This is you and I won't have you attempting to hide it or cover it up. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, I think I understand, but I would like to be clean."

"Then take your fingers, scoop up your fluids and bring them to your mouth. Keep doing that until you have it all, then suck you fingers clean."

"But..."

"No excuses Missy, drink your fluids off your fingers."

"Yes...yes Sir."

She laid back and started trying to clean herself with just her fingers and her mouth. I already knew this would only not work, but cause am even bigger problem for her, but she tried her best and it was exciting to watch. After about two minutes she looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Sir, it's not working. I Just keep getting messier."

"Would you like me to help you, Missy?"

"Oh Sir, that would be wonderful."

"Then lay back and hold your legs up and spread wide dear."

As soon as she took that position, I dove right in starting with licking her thighs clean, then her ass, and then the area around her pussy. After that was all clean, I moved on to her pussy and clit, and it took no time at all before she was screaming and Cumming in my mouth. But I didn't stop there, I kept licking her until she couldn't resist anymore, and she came even harder the second time. As I licked up her second time, I took two fingers and slid then in and out of her well lubed cunt, and she loved it.

"Do you want me to stop or do you want to show me what a slut you really are?"

"Sss, ssssl, sluuut pleeease."

"Then beg me to fuck you."

"Pleeeeaase fuuuuck meeeeee?"

"Tell me where you want me to put my cock girl."

"Inside offff meee."

"Not good enough slut, tell me where you want it."

"In my ppppusy."

"Sluts don't have Pussies. Tell me what you have between your legs."

"I have a CCCunt, put it in my cunt and fuck me please?"

"Ok you fucking slut, I'm going to use your cunt until you can't take it anymore."

I entered her with one forceful stroke, and she went into her trance like state, but instead of leaving reality, this time she became the most enthusiastic whore I could have even hoped for. Grabbing my ass, screaming for me to fuck her and enjoying every stroke I gave her. She was squealing and moaning the entire time she was trying to cum. Her body started shaking and shuddering beneath me and her breathing was like a woman that just ran a marathon. I felt her starting to stiffen up and that was my clue to finally take ownership of her and her sex drive. Just as she approached what was going to be a massive orgasm, I plunged deep inside of her and stopped.

"No, No, you bastard keep on fucking me."

"Not until you promise me one thing."

"What, anything, I'll do anything if you just keep on fucking me."

"Tell me you will be my whore to do with as I please. Tell me slut."

"Yes, I'm your whore and I'll do anything you ask me to, just start fucking me again."

I started to fuck her ruthlessly and it didn't take her long to reach her ultimate limit. She came so hard I couldn't believe we got to this point in less than 24 hours. With her body convulsing and her hands ripping into my ass trying to pull me deeper she started screaming.

"Yes, yes, yes I am your whore, all yours."

She shook, trembled, and convulsed for at least 30 seconds straight which not only caused me to cum, but then milked every drop out of my cock. I stayed deep inside her until she recovered and was finally able to look up at me with her tear-filled eyes.

"So, I am a whore after all?"

She averted her eyes from mine to her chest, trying not to look directly at me. I lightly slapped her face to get her attention.

"What did I tell you about looking directly at me when we speak?"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry sir."

"Then try again and look at me when we talk."

Totally exhausted and deflated she stared into my eyes.

"So, I am a whore after all?"

"No Missy, listen up and listen good. I have never met a woman who could please me as much as you have in the past 16 hours. A whore? You're not a street whore, not a common whore, not even a whore who hides behind closed doors, you are my whore. That means that it doesn't matter if you are behind closed doors with me or naked in the middle of a crowded church. You will not be embarrassed or judge yourself. You will stand up straight, be proud, smile, and be confident in being mine."

"But Sir..."

"No but's Missy. You have finally gotten in touch with the woman inside of you and you will never put her back in the box you had her in."

"But what about others? What if they discover I'm your whore?"

"Missy, they won't need to discover anything, you are going to proudly broadcast that you are my whore. And you're going to do it with your head held high."

"But Sir..."

"No Missy. This is who you are deep inside, and I won't tolerate you being embarrassed of it. Everyone you meet will know that you are my whore, and you won't cate what they think "

"Yes Sir, I do love being your whore, I have never felt anything like this before."

"Then listen to this. You have followed my lead and instructions since you left work last night. Has anything and happened to you? Have you had to deal with anyone's judgment of you? Have you been embarrassed about anything we did together?"

"No Sir, none of that happened."

"Then all you have to do is be proud of this moment right here. Anytime you feel afraid just think about me telling you that you have never looked more beautiful as you look right now. Hold on to that pride and I will take care of the rest."

"Yes Sir, I will follow what you tell me. I've never felt so free in all my life as I do right now."

"And you will be free to be yourself from this point forward."

"Thank you, Sir for showing me all these new things."

"Now Missy, your cunt has milked a lot of cum out of me. When I pull out, I want you to clamp your legs shut, then get on your knees along side of the bed. Tell me when you're ready."

"Ok Sir, now."

I pulled out and she immediately did as I requested. Once she was on her knees, I moved to the edge of the bed.

"A good whore never leaves her man messy. Open your mouth to lick and suck my cock clean as it could be."

She did as I asked and sucked me with an earnestness I had not expected. Without using her hands, she dutifully cleaned my cock from top to bottom, sucking every last drop of cum from it. When she finished, I asked her to do one more thing before going to wash up. I was almost hard again due to her efforts and I wanted to test her abilities one step further.

"Missy, listen to what I tell you, and I want you to trust me in this. Your instincts are going to tell you not to do this, but I will show you how."

"Yes Sir, I will try anything you want me to try."

"Open your mouth and remain calm, as you take my cock completely in your mouth. Do it slowly and don't be afraid. I will not hurt you."

"Yes Sir."

She tried to take my entire length but ended up gagging on it which only made me harder.

"Missy, try it again and tale it to the point where you feel like you can't take anymore, then stop. Calm yourself and try to take a little bit more and stop. Keep doing that until you can take it all. If you need to, pull off it and calm yourself, and try the whole thing again."

She tried it again and was able to take more of it each time. She gagged on the first six tries but was successful for a few seconds in the seventh.

"Now I want you to take a big breath and take it all and keep it there for as long as you can."

She gave it a few more tries and was able to keep it there for about 20 seconds before gagging and having to pull off again. But her gagging and her throat convulsing on my cock had brought me almost to the edge.

"Now I want you to do that again, but this time when you have it all the way in, I want you to gulp and swallow, keeping calm just do what I'm telling you."

Once again she did as I instructed and was able to keep it in her throat for almost 30 seconds straight before pulling off, but she didn't gag. She was afraid of not having air, not a reflex from it being there. I explained to her if she remained calm and took a big enough breath that she had nothing to worry about. She calmed herself, took a big breath and went down on it again. By now I couldn't keep control and my cock started to twitch, she got scared and tried to move away, but I held her head there as I pumped my second load straight down her throat as she gulped and gagged. After I was done pumping my load down her throat I pulled her head back about 2 inches but held her there.

"Calm down my beautiful whore, just breathe and calm yourself. Now use your tongue and sucking abilities to clean it once again."

She did just as I asked and in no time, she was sucking and cleaning my sensitive cock with the ability of an experienced woman. She became more industrious in her efforts and ended up sucking me with a fierce determination. I pulled out of her mouth, leaned down and kissed her on the lips passionately.

"What a wonderful whore you are. I can't wait for you to get more experienced in that. You will be spectacular."

"Thank you, Sir I tried my best."

"You did fantastic my sweet. Now run along and get a shower, then come back to me."

Laying there I drifted into a blissful nap, being totally satisfied by this woman who wouldn't let a man look at her less than a full day ago, and now she's learned to please me with any place I can out my cock. Then in my blissful dream I was feeling her doing it all over again, but it wasn't a dream. I stirred to her lovingly sucking my spent cock and doing it as if she was enjoying it. This from the woman who had only had the tip of a cock in her mouth previously, she was now engulfing mine as I slept.

"Oh, I do love you my darling whore."

"And I love you, my master. You own every part of me now."

"Just one more thing before you get dressed and we go out. Here is a new razor and a special soap. I want you to go touch up your lower regions making them smooth and silky."

"Yes sir, anything you want."

"Then go do it and I'll get your dress for today."

I pulled out her dress, got the heels from last night, and her jewelry was setting on the make up table. I also supplied an egg vibrator for her to wear. She CA,e out and walked up to the bed where her dress laid.

"No, my sexy whore. You do hair, make up, jewelry and heels before you get dressed. You put the dress on right before we leave, until then your body is on complete display."

"Yes Sir, of course."

"We have lots of shopping to do today, I hope you're up to it."

"Yes Sir, I love shopping. What are we getting today?"

"You're new work and home wardrobes."

"But I have work clothes Sir."

"You're never wearing them things again Missy."

"Then what type of clothes will I wear to work."

"Clothes as short and revealing as you can without getting arrested on the streets."

"But what will my boss think?"

"He'll think you became my whore, and you will smile and be proud of it,"

"And what if he doesn't like my new outfits?"

"Then you will proudly walk in his office, take your dress off and ask him if her likes that outfit better. Because you won't ever be wearing panties, he will give in."

"Oh, Sir. I could never do that."