A Natural Submissive Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely, Chas here can make a model of her body in less than an hour."

"Then let's move on to Company Slut clothing."

"This line is designed to wear with blouses at not, and long enough in the skirt to wear garter bels and such. Although they sport significant kick pleats and extreme slits, it is still Barely appropriate for the workplace. Wearing them screams; Yes I am a professional, but I also love to fuck."

"Can you show us some pictures of the business suits?"

"Yes, of course."

She turned on the big monitor and clicked through a few pics before she landed on the category she spoke of. It showed women standing and sittin in the outfits with different cuts and slits.

"As you see, this woman is wearing a short skirt/jacket combination and as she stands there, it just looks short but acceptable. But the next picture shows what happens when she sits at her desk."

The pic showed a woman sitting with both sides of her business skirt open almost all the way to her waist. There is no way you could wear panties with that without the sides of them being on full display. The next pic showed a woman standing in a skirt with a slit up the front, which just showed a bit of thigh, but the one after that showed her seated and you could easily see her pantie around her crotch being fully visible.

"Can you make suits with the whore jacket and all three skirt types, all out of the same material?"

"Yes Sir, our colors are potable from one style to the other."

"And how many of the light and pastel colors do you have?"

"That would be seven in the lighter colors although we do have special order colors and shades."

"Well let's get you color samples and I will order three whore jackets w/Skirts and four Slut jackets and seven slut skirts. Work with Missy on the colors so they can be mixed and matched with each other across the board."

"I can do that on my tablet at the same time Chas makes a mold of her shape to save time."

"And what should I do in the meantime?"

"I've already called my assistant and she'll be here in just minutes. She already knows to get you another bottle and anything else you may want."

"Why don't make that a mixed drink and leave the champagne for my Missy?"

"But of course, anything you wish Sir."

"Just know she doesn't speak much but she is very attentive. She'll see you as soon as she gets here. Oh, there she is coming in from the parking lot. Chas, why don't you get started with Missy and I'll get Sir Situated and be right in?"

Missy looked to me just a bit apprehensively, but I nodded, and she went with Chas. When the Young woman came in she walked directly to Sandra and stood there with her gaze to the floor in front of her. She was wearing five inch heels, a dress so short I was sure it didn't cover her ass cheeks and low cut so I could see half of her "C"-Cup breasts as she stood.

"Sir, this is Adriana and Andriana this is Sir."

The Young woman immediately fell to her knees hearing how Sandra addressed me, feet, and heels together, placing her ass on her ankles and her knees spread wide, showing she wasn't wearing panties. Sandra went to speak but I put up my hand to stop her.

"I think I can handle things from here."

"Yes Sir, Se shouldn't be long, and I hope your wait is endurable?"

"I think I will be OK, but thank you for your concern, Sandra."

Sandra left knowing she left a submissive at my feet and knew I could handle the situation. After she was gone, Adriana kept staring at the floor waiting for me to speak.

"Blended Whiskey neat in a hefty bucket glass."

"Yes Sir, right away."

She stood, removed her dress over her head. Folded it nicely and set it alongside of me and went to prepare my drink. When she returned she served me on silver, and took the same position directly in front of me about a foot away.

"May I serve or service master in any other way while he waits?"

I lowered my hand to my crotch and moved one finger to tell her to come close. There was no hesitation as she pulled my shorts down over my knees to my ankles and began to take my cock in her mouth with her hands behind her. This young woman was trained to serve and nothing else. She was quick to display her oral skills and never broke eye contact with me while she did. Once she knew I was stiffening she stopped and removed her mouth from my cock, then spoke simply to me.

"May I please you with any other part of my Body Sir?"

"Yes Adriana, you may show me your other skills."

"Would Sir prefer front or back?"

"Why don't we start with what I presume is your very tight cunt, and go from there?"

"As Sir wishes. Would he prefer me facing him or away"

"Face me and show me how slow you can proceed."

"Yes Sir, that is my preferred way also."

She climbed on the couch with a hand steadying my drink, fidgeting up so her knees were at my hips, using her other hand to rub my xoxo against her moist lower region, and smiling at me the entire time. Then she quietly spoke to me.

"Let me set this down Sir, I wouldn't want to spill tour drink."

"Yes, that would be a good idea. You seem to already be wet and ready?"

"Yes, I can't help it. When I meet a Dominant man, I begin to drip my juices just thinking about him."

"Show me your skills and what you can do."

"Yes sir, but I want you to know something first, if I may?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I am available to you in any manner you wish. Here in the couch, or there on the floor. On my back or on all fours. Gentle of ruthless, you can have me in any manner you wish. For this time that we are together, I am yours to do anything with that you desire."

"Let's just stick with your slow sensual talents and I'll let you know if I prefer different."

"Yes, as you wish Sir."

She finally stopped just rubbing my cock against her clit and opening and placed the head at her muscle protected hole and just applied light pressure as she moved it around in slow methodical circles, causing her and I to enjoy yet another skill of hers. I saw her mouth open and her head tilt back showing me she was aiming to enjoy every moment of this play. I was not going to rush this, even of it caused my to cum without even entering her, this was stupendous and I was doing my best to hold back and just enjoy her.

"Is Sir ready to enter my young tight cunt and make it his?"

"As soon as you are, you are a special delight no matter where my cock is."

"Well, let me find out how you feel inside of me Sir."

She ever so slowly put the pressure of her body on the head of my cock until just the head made entry to her tight pussy. I let out a huge sigh feeling her tightness around the most sensitive part of my cock, which she correctly interpreted as a sign to keep teasing me the way she had been doing. Then she leaned forward and spoke softly in my ear.

"My cunt is very shallow, and your cock is going to hit it's top. But don't worry, I will keep going until you push things aside and get full entry."

"Right now you have me so hard I could drill through bedrock, so your insides will not be an obstacle."

"I absolutely love it a cock reaches that point and forces it way further."

"I Just don't want to hurt you."

"I love the pain a real man gives me when he takes those final inches. When you get there just use as much force as you want, and I'll love you for it."

"Trust in what I say, I am NOT a man who gives up on the goal line."

"Then you are the type of man I want fucking me Sir."

She began to move up and down taking another inch with each stroke. Her pussy was already pulsating around my cock, and we were both enjoying it. She then put her lips on mine and gave me the most sensual forceful kiss had ever received. As we broke our lips from that union, she straightened up and placed one breast to my mouth.

"Do whatever you want to my body. Sensual fucking, make me black and blue, or bloody and painful, I enjoy it all. Just use me as you wish Sir."

"You just keep on fucking the way you are, and I will let you know if I want a change girl."

She continued to take more and more of me while her pussy seemed to grasp my cock tighter then I realized why, I head reached her normal depth limit and I was hitting an obstruction deep up inside her. She was sitting on my cock and let all her weight of her legs and I still had another 3 inches to give her.

"Are you ready to push past what is my full depth and force me to take the rest of you?"

"Yes I am, are you ready to have me take that final prize that is mine?"

"Yes, yes I am so here it goes."

She started to lightly bounce up and down on my cock as she wiggled and squirmed trying to take more of me inside of her. I could see she was in some discomfort but nothing I thought was out right painful, and her vocal cues were something like a pleasurable pain.

"Oh God, you feel so big up inside of me. Help me push down until you finally tale my inner passage."

I did as she asked and pushed her down with my hands on her hips. S she bounced I offered a little more pressure on her body to go further down.

"Eh, eh, eh, hard..harder, make me take it."

Her bouncing became more forceful, and she was starting to grimace in every bounce, but she kept trying. Now biting her lower lip she was getting more forceful with each bounce and I could feel my cock hitting up inside her pussy. She was becoming less sensual and loving and more forceful and determined as she bounced even harder and I could see pain on her face, but she kept trying as she bounced even harder yet."

"I want that cock all the way in me so push as hard as you want to make me fuck the last inches of your manhood."

"OK you sweet thing, here we go."

We looked each other in the eyes, hers watering with her teeth gritted and preparation for some pain evident in her expression, and mime with a little fear of the unknown. She rose about four inches and held there looking at me.

"Here it goes Sir, give it your best try."

She let her body drop as hard as she could with my hands on her hips helping to shove her down on top of me. When she hit the top of my cock, I could feel her womb give way and she took me completely.

"Ahhhhhh, owwwww, shhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuu, dammmmmmmm."

Her face showed great pain then great relief as she took my final inches, and I felt a strange sensation on the head of my cock. It felt to me like she had a mouth with a tongue up there and it went to work giving me pleasure.

"Oh fuck, damn, shit."

"Are you OK?"

"Oh, Fuck yes. You feel so good in there. Now fuck me with everything you have and don't hold back."

I lifted her a few inches and dropped her right back down as she squealed with ever inch going back in. Again, and again my cock drilled into the tightest place it had ever been, giving me such a pleasant sensation that I knew I couldn't hold back.

"Your tight fucking cunt is going to make me explode inside of you."

"Yes, go ahead and fill me with your cum, I want it so bad."

Just before I spewed my seed inside this young woman she began to shake and shiver, then convulse and quake like she was an epileptic having an episode. And the whole while her pussy was grabbing my cock and with her movements, she was jerking me for all she was worth. I Just let go and pumped her tight hole full of all the nastiness I had to give.

After we both settled down from our orgasmic high, she dutifully got off my lap and started to lick my cock clean, first the base, then further up, and finally taking its entirety in her mouth and all the way into her throat. After I was clean again, she just nestled in the floor between my legs and loving suckled my limp member like a baby with a pacifier. She lifted herself off my cock and while still sitting between my thighs she spoke softly.

"Thank you, Sir for fucking me and making me cum the way that you did. Your sweet cum is starting to drip from me and I don't want to waste one drop of your seed."

She reached between her legs and started scooping up my cum and bringing it to her mouth, keeping her gaze into my eyes the while time. Scoop after scoop she sucked from her fingers, making sure none was missed then going back for more. When she had finished, she pulled my shorts back up to my waist and just smiled at me before leaving. After she had left, Chas came out and stood across from me.

"I guess that is Adriana's dress laying there?"

"Yes, she is one wonderful young woman. Where did you find her?"

"We didn't exactly find her, we made her."

"What does that mean?"

"She is our daughter, and we raised her to be 100% submissive."

"She is certainly impressive, and I compliment you on her training."

"Yes, she is quite something and she's still learning. It's only been the last seven months I could actually show her how to physically please a man or woman, but she grew up watching Sandra and I having sex, and Sandra taught her to be submissive."

"Do you mean to tell me that girl is only seven months past her 18th birthday?"

"Yeah, unbelievable isn't it."

"Yes, it is I was worried about hurting her."

"Do you mean her shallow womb? That is a birth defect and she's not the normal size inside. But she makes up for it by forcing herself to take whatever a man has to give her."

"Isn't that an understatement? I thought I was going to rip her in some way, but she told me to keep going."

"Yeah, it took about three months of constant training to teach her how to do that."

"So, you regularly sample her talents, do you?"

"Not as often as I would like to. Sandra is very insatiable, and she wears me out, but we all sleep in the same bed since she was little, and she hasn't been shielded from sex like most kids are. And being so docile, I decided to give her a job here instead of releasing the world on her."

"Well, whatever you're doing it seems to have worked out well."

"Yes, I only allow her to be with Dominant Men. She wouldn't understand a wimp like Men are today."

Adriana came back out as fresh as a morning flower, sat between my legs, and began lightly caressing my cock through my shorts. I was a but taken back that she was openly finding me with her father looking on, but it was obvious this was a different kind of family dynamic here.

"I trust you took good care of our guest Adriana?"

"Oh Yes Daddy, we had a very good time together, didn't we Sir?"

"We absolutely did sweet girl. Oh, how did it go with Missy?"

"Sandra is cleaning her up now. We got a little plaster of Paris in her and a few other fluids. She should be out in a few minutes or so." I'll go check on them now."

"Sir, may I taste you again while you're waiting?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashen Master Pt. 01 Ash finds the slave he wants.in BDSM
Megan's Summer Education Ch. 01 Good girl lures older men to train her to be bad.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Now that was a Surprise Hypnotising my girlfriend's mother... Or perhaps not.in Mind Control
Down on the Farm Chloe's parents offer her virgin ass to an Aussie guest.in Anal
More Stories