All Comments on 'A Nature Walk'

by Mrmrsp1nk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

You have a great stories-to-Followers ratio and I spotted very few word mistakes. But the plot. Let me see if I got it right...married couple go out for a nature hike, they both went commando, allowing the sweat they would have generated to puddle between their thighs. But, nevertheless, they have intercourse along the way (ewww). At one point there was another couple walking nearby but nobody saw anything naughty. They go home. Very titillating indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a real loving wife and no cucks, cheating, or forced sex

5* and thank you!!!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Direct and no complications. Good. D

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Finally no cucks or other related BS

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

That was cute and sexy.

Always love the wife in ponytails.

Good loving monogamous couples having fun.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Hot sex story with a loving/lustful couple! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and no wierd stuff to ruin it. Nice job

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Feels more suited to Erotic Couplings

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymous said - "a real loving wife and no cucks, cheating, or forced sex 5* and thank you!!!" And I will concur with that assessment. 5 ☆☆☆☆☆. NOT for the "blow by blow" description of this married couples amorous activities but rather for the married couple being in love with each other and not needing to cheat, cuckold, force, engage in LGBT, interracial partners, bdsm, groups, taboo or any other deviant behavioral acts. True, they have a voyeuristic bent, still they kept it pretty much private. Staying to paths with low traffic, covering up and moving off when others did pass by. Yes they play, with each other, they are in love...and MARRIED! To each OTHER! Shocking, yes? This seems to be disappointing to some people, such as Odiouser who seems to prefer his married couples to be STD riddled, covered in the bodily fluids of unrelated strangers and laying in a wet back alley gutter while their lawyers attempt to reach them by cell phone to come sign the divorce papers. Why can't people find joy in reading about a happily married couple in a story on an exotic website? Our world is in desperate need of more happy couples, this site is proof of that.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I suppose it was written well, it just wasn't all that interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Odiouser didn't like the plot. I think he would have preferred the wife fucking a stranger on the path with the husband watching, making him a willing cuckold. So how many of those cuck stories posted in LW really have a plot worth mentioning. 4*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No cheating, sharing, or cuckolds, makes a good LW story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

A loving wife who is ready and willing to show her love. Doing so out in the public woods makes it all the more erotic. Most enjoyable.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

A couple fucked in the woods....

First, who hasn't.

Second, kinda not really a story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Good story but in the wrong category costing you points in my book. Thanks for the read though. cd

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well done. Fairly sexy little story.

You do know most of us expected the "And some dude walked down where we were and shoved his dick, which was bigger than my little joke of a dick, in my suddenly slutty wifes mouth and she sucked and fucked him, then left with him for a wild weekend of gangbangs and hooking", right?

So a get bigly thanks for taking the sting out of the ridiculous cuck shit of late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A decent rendition of an erotic coupling. So why wasn't this story in the Erotic Couplings category? Just because a story involves a married couple does not make it a Loving Wife story. Glad they enjoy their marriage so much. So if it was a Lesbian marriage would you have put it in the Loving Wives category? Why not?

It was a fine story, just a waste of time to read, unless you're really into reading about people fucking. But thanks for the effort.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

It's good to see a good Loving Wives story where they show the married couple love each other and not resort to cheating or mistreating each other in some way. 5stars.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Nice fun story, nothing wrong with a bit exhibitionism amongst husband and wife. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just some sex. Not much story.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Nothing like HOT spontaneous sex between loving partners. Great story, thanks for writhing

robinhodrobinhodalmost 2 years ago

Man fucks wife is not a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrmrsp1nk@Mrmrsp1nk
Husband to a fun and loving wife who has never told me no and is happy to make our fantasies real adventures.