A Nature Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood over her with my cock still hard and twitching. A little dribble of cum leaking from my head. Her face was completely spattered in my cum. Some dripping down her chin and onto her chest.

"Oh my god, dear," she said. "There's so much of it!"

"I warned you," I laughed. "That's what all your teasing creates."

"Fuck, I love it!" she giggled. She took some of it and tasted it.

"Mmm... I love the taste of your cum."

"You look so hot and sexy with it on you."

She took more of it and rubbed it onto her nipples.

"How about when I play with it?" she asked with a smile.

"Fuck yeah, that's hot too!"

Then she took some of it on her fingers and used it down on her pussy.

"I'd like to use your cum as my lube," she grinned.

"That is fucking hot!" I stood in amazement.

She took more and more of it off of her face and ran it down around her pussy and even slid some inside of her when she fingered her hole.

"MMmm, it feels so good," she said throwing her head back.

Noise suddenly caught our attention. It almost sounded like someone was coming down the trail. We looked at each other and quickly stood up. My wife grabbed her blouse and used it to clean off her face, then pulled it back down to cover up her bare breasts. I quickly pulled my pants back up and struggled to get my erection back in my pants. I grabbed the bag and we marched deeper in the woods until whoever it was would pass.

After a few minutes another couple passed down the path we just fucked by. The wife and I shared laughing glances and waited for them to pass unawares. Once they did we got back to the trail and started heading back to the car.

My wife was still in a mood, flashing me views of her bare ass on the trek back up the hill. I could see trickles of my cum slowly streaking down her leg with each flash. She must've used quite a bit of it to play with her pussy. It was hot to see her be so adventurous with her "reward" I thought to myself. I couldn't help thinking how wild that whole trip had gotten. Making our way back I still couldn't keep my eyes off of my wife. She must've taken notice, grinnning and looking back at me every now and then between flashes of her body.

We were finally approaching the gravel lot when my wife turned and gave me a quick kiss and hug.

"Thank you. That was an amazing walk," she winked.

"You're welcome. And thank you as well," I said looking at her. "Its a good thing that blouse is white, but its still showing wet spots from all that you cleaned off your face."

"Yeah, but there's more of it elsewhere," she grinned and turned back towards the car.

I followed and put the bag up and got into the driver seat. My wife had already gotten in the car and was spreading her legs out. Looking at me she pulled up her skirt to reveal her well fucked pussy covered in the remnants of my huge load.

"How about a show for the road?" she suggested with a glowing smile.

"I definitely won't turn that down," I said, eyes glued to her wandering hand slowly and softly rubbing her swollen lips with my cum.

"Maybe I could get one later?" she winked.

"I could do that for you," I agreed.

"Good," she answered as she laid her head back and began another round of pussy play as I started the car.

12