A Naturist Weekend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Word of mouth had spread and we were surprisingly busy for our first day. It was exhausting work, neither of us were used to it. But we had a cheery smile for all our customers. We were delighted to see so many older men coming in sometimes alone but often with their partner. Even younger men came in, we were conveniently located near the bus terminus and these guys would take their coffee with them. I was even pleased to see women in the shop. Everyone was welcome and was made welcome.

We were exhausted when we finished cleaning up and locked the shop. My mouth felt sore after all the chatting we had been doing with our customers. I wasn't used to so much talking, and we had several real characters come in. The cakes were superb and we sold out completely. I was glad I was bringing new business to our suppliers.

A few days later, Mark came into the shop with some leaflets for 'The Mature Man's Orgasm,' which was in a fortnight. We hugged Mark and told him to sit down and enjoy our hospitality. It was good to see him. He was hoping to have a limit of twelve men on the workshop as that was the most the retreat could accommodate, unless others went home at the end of it twelve was the limit. I had already earmarked one or two of our customers who would find it enjoyable. Neil and Colin had confirmed and Ronnie and I were obviously going. Mark was still to contact some of his customers but felt sure we would have a full house.

The mature man's orgasm, I liked the sound of that. We should take Cialis with us as it was going to be quite an active workshop, with plenty audience participation if I knew Mark.

We were planning on driving up in the morning, to help Mark prepare for his guests. As it happens, three couples had confirmed they were not staying over night. That means there were twenty of us, counting Mark and Alan. I kept thinking about it, counting down the days. Twenty cocks on display, God, that was exciting.

After a few more nights of Ronnie fucking me, I raised the subject with him. Much as I enjoyed it, I wondered why he never spoke. He was surprised at what I was saying as he honestly had no memory of it at all. It turns out he was sleep fucking, just like sleepwalking but having sex instead. He assured me he had no idea he was doing it, feeling quite bad. I told him not to worry, I really loved it and it was not a problem.

The day of the workshop finally arrived and we found ourselves standing on Mark's doorstep. He opened the door, smiling and holding out his arms. He led us in and we got to work preparing the bedrooms for the night. I helped Mark prepare the supper, chatting to him. He really was a very interesting man. Telling me of his time working in software development. How he dreamed of opening a guest house as a retreat for gay men. He lived his dream and made it happen, and he now had Alan to share it with him.

People started to arrive just as Mark finished preparing the supper. We led our guests to their rooms, inviting them to come down naked and join everybody. Although he had a large table, it was difficult to seat twenty men around. More chairs appeared so everyone sat all over the kitchen as Mark explained the evening's events. Ronnie passed round the Cialis to the twenty naked men, I looked around me with wild excitement. I could feel the energy of all these men and felt weak at the knees.

We retreated to the lounge which was big enough with the furniture pulled back. We all found a space on the floor and tucked a cushion under our heads, closing our eyes. Ronnie talked over a breathing exercise, slowing down the breathing while taking deep breaths. Imagining a fire in our belly, glowing brightly with large flames. He invited everyone to fondle themselves. Some hesitated, this being their first time they had done anything like it. Others, in particular Colin, were very open about doing it. 'Take yourself to the edge, and then stop,' Ronnie instructed in a low voice. 'Let your imagination run away with you, whatever you find erotic. The Cialis worked quickly and for some of these guys, this was going to be the first time they have had a rock hard erection in years.

There is no reason why this was denied to the men, the medication exists to treat erectile dysfunction. We could have the erections we used to enjoy when we were younger. Older men simply had to ask their doctor for help, that's all they needed to do.

I could hear the russle of so many men wanking. God, I could feel the energy coming from so many rock hard cocks. People were writhing on the floor, moaning with pleasure. All of them eventually stopped in time. Ronnie told them to go back to their breathing and imagine the fire in their belly burning brighter and brighter.

Alan took over, teaching us sensual massage and everyone paired up with whoever was closest. Half of us lay on our backs while our partner straddled us. Mark showed them how to use their fingers, where to tease, stimulating the nipples and teasing the cock. He ran his fingers all over the body, bringing gentle pleasure. As they caressed with one hand, Alan asked us to wank our partners, take them to the edge and stop. There were more loud moans as we worked. Then we swapped positions. I hadn't met the guy I was partnered with before, but it didn't take long for us to get to know each other. He had a lovely cock to wank and I gripped him, stopping him just in time.

I was so turned on, seriously excited by all this. We lay down on our backs, imagining the fire in our belly getting brighter still. We focused on our breathing again. We made a circle around the wooden penis which was in the middle of the room. Lying on our sides, we each took a cock in our mouths and joined the circle up. Everyone was sucking their partner's cock. I thought about Alan and Colin, wondering who was lucky enough to get their cocks to play with. The room was reverberating with the moans of so many men being sucked. A moan from a mouth that has a cock in it is so exciting to hear. Ronnie stopped us from getting too carried away, for some of us just in time. Again, we returned to our breathing, imagining the flames glowing white. The fire in the belly was needing to be released.

Again, everybody formed the circle and started sucking. Could we all come together? Could twenty men coincide their orgasm at the same time? There was only one way to find out. I slowly wanked the cock I had in my mouth, feeling mine stiffen, I had to stop thrusting. The moans turned to groaning as people tried to control their cocks. Mark counted down from a hundred, we had something to focus on. I had the guy in front of me under control. God, I felt so experienced now and it had only been a few months. I slowly traced my tongue over his head, squeezing the precum and wiping it over my lips. I was holding back but it was still building up in me. He slowed down a bit in response to my excitement. Ten, nine, eight, Mark counted......and then we heard a chorus of moans. God, everyone was cumming. It was electric. The cock in my mouth exploded. I held it against my lips and wanked him as his spunk hit my lips, I moved my head and took him slowly to the back of my throat, sucking his head as he spurted. God, there was loads of it, I couldn't swallow it all. He was furiously swallowing as I filled his mouth. It was explosive, one of the best cum's I have had. The power of the circle. All of us, every single middle aged guy among us, lay back breathing heavily, numb with the intensity of our orgasm. It took ages to relax from what had just happened. Twenty men, lying in a complete circle sucking each other's cocks to completion. God, that was powerful.

Each of us in turn spoke about their experience and it was so good to hear so many men say it was the best cum they had in many years. I could identify with that.

There was still an hour before the workshop finished and Mark suggested we did exactly as we pleased, and turned on the hifi, coming over and kissing me. I held him close as I responded. I knelt down with him, side by side when Colin and Alan came up and we took their cocks in our mouths. God, this was going to be wild. It was every man for themselves as the group realised that shortly after their orgasm, they were still rock hard.

It was an orgy. An orgy of sexy men, reliving their youth. I crawled around the room, sucking any cock I came across. Several hands fondled me as I crawled. I was on my knees for anyone to take me. And several did. I felt my buttocks pulled apart and a cock, probing my asshole. One after another, guys fucked, spilling their load into me. I lost count of the guys that fucked me. My ass was throbbing. Spunk dripped down my legs. My face was covered in spunk, I wiped it over my face and licked my fingers. God, it was so horny. At one point, Colin had his gorgeous huge cock in me, giving me a serious fucking. He pulled out just before he came, I moaned with disappointment.

Ronnie was having fun. I waved to him, with a cock in my hand. He smiled at me as he fucked the guy in front of him. God, I just could not get enough cock. I was wild with lust. Something had taken over and I was in a frenzy. I'd never been so turned on. This had to be the last time, I thought. I wouldn't mind sharing Mark and Alan, or Colin and Neil but groups like the twenty men in the room is just too much, too pleasurable. I wanted Ronnie, not all these men. I sucked another four cocks before standing up. Spunk flowed down my legs and I rubbed them together, enjoying the sensuous slimy feeling of it. God knows how many men came inside me. I had no idea, lost count ages ago. Similarly with the number of cocks I had sucked. I wondered if I had sucked all of them by now. My ass was sore and I looked for Ronnie. He was standing over the wooden penis, being fucked from behind. I let them finish and then walked over to Ronnie. 'Let's have a bath and go to bed,' I suggested.

He took me to one side and spoke to me. He too was starting to tire of the group sex. It was horny as hell, it really was. I still go weak at the knees thinking about it. But, we had to stop. Unless it was with our intimate friends, we agreed we would stop. We shook on it and held each other. As I kissed Ronnie, I could taste the spunk in our mouths. No more group sex, agreed. Ronnie led me upstairs......

Life got back to normal after our group workshop. We spoke to Mark and Alan how we felt about the group sex and they understood. Maybe now, it was time for us to 'behave properly' for our age.

The coffee shop was a success, it supported both of us and allowed us to donate to gay charities. We provided a personal service for our customers and that proved very successful. Everyone was an individual and were warmly welcomed in our shop. Relationships developed between our customers and it was good to see people getting closer. Like Mark's place, we provided a retreat.

When my wife told me she had another lover and wanted a divorce, I was gutted. I had no idea she was having an affair and the divorce was painful. I did feel for her, thinking we could go back to the way it was. But we couldn't because fate had brought Ronnie and I together. I was gay, and I probably always was, I just didn't realise it.

Ronnie and I got married in a beautiful humanist wedding at Mark and Alan's retreat. It was a memorable day, particularly the night before when Mark, Alan, Colin, Neil, Ronnie and myself had one final marathon session. It was to be the last time.

People had died because of their sexuality. It was illegal earlier on in my lifetime. People had campaigned for the right to have same sex marriages. Nobody would believe you if you suggested, twenty years ago that gay marriages would be a reality, people would think you were mad. With marriage came commitment and vows. Forsaking all others. That meant something important. We vowed to give up making love with our friends and last night was the last night we all made love together.

We all understood how Ronnie and I reluctantly came to our decision. It was the right thing to do. The very last thing I did that night, the last night before we got married, was to bend over while Alan fucked me and I had Colin's cock in my mouth at the same time. The two biggest cocks I had ever seen. Ronnie wanked Colin as I sucked him, Alan was enjoying himself as he fucked me, moaning wildly. God, it was so nice. I was going to miss this. I collapsed as I felt Alan's spunk spurt into me which prompted Colin to fill my mouth. It was so horny. Ronnie kissed me afterwards, tasting Colin's spunk in my mouth. He led me to bed, kissing our friends as we left them to enjoy themselves and Ronnie led me up the stairs to bed.

He made mad passionate love to me, as only Ronnie can. God, I was happy and tomorrow - we were to be married.

12