A Naughty Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was silent.

"Please can I fucking come?!" I begged, my voice a high-pitched frenzy of hysteria. "I need to fucking come on your fingers!" My knees were quivering against the cupboards, where they were hanging off of the edge of the counter. "Fucking please!" My eyes pleading with his.

"Come," he commanded, and I happily obeyed.

I screamed as my body shook against his strokes, my pussy clamping down on his fingers, and I thought it may be hard enough to break them, my eyes rolled to the back of my head again, as tremors rippled throughout my body. My breasts felt heavy, and were achingly hot against the painfully cool surface of the counter top. My legs were shaking on either side of him, his warmth caressing my inner thighs.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the orgasm subsided and he removed his fingers from my quivering cunt.

He gave me one last look before saying, "you have twenty-four hours to decide if you want to continue on with this ...arrangement," he looked at his watch, "and you have about twenty minutes to clean up before Vanessa comes back."

He walked out, leaving me an orgasmic, shaking mess.

12