A Naughty Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie wanted to show her men how horny they were making her, and raised her finger tips level with her eyes. Studying how the candle light bounced off the sticky pussy juice, hoping they could all see it as well. Her horny blue eyes glanced at each man in turn. They were all rubbing themselves through their clothes, and she thought about their hard cocks.

Alex was speechless as the nasty blonde sitting just in front of him then opened her mouth and began to sensuously suck each of her wet fingers in turn. His wife had never tasted herself before, and it was mind blowing to watch.

"I need to be fucked, right now," Sophie said seductively.

And all three men wanted to shove their dicks into this insatiable slut. And maybe that is what she wanted too. Maybe on some level she wanted all of them to fuck her brains out. But Alex had not completely lost touch with reality, and was vaguely aware that there were other people in the bar, and that more could arrive at any moment. And for the first time ever, it was him that would be the more conservative of the two of them.

"Let's go," he said, wanting to get out of there before things got even further out of hand.

Getting up he adjusted the bulge in his shorts, and then went to the bar to sign the bill. The bar tender quickly pretended to be busy doing something else, but Alex realized that he had been watching the show. How could he not have been? But it didn't bother him, in fact his bulge jerked at the thought.

As Alex signed Sophie reluctantly stood up, straightened her skirt and walk out, her tits and ass still largely visible through the damp clinging clothes. Alex noticed his wife look at the guy on the first sofa as she exited the bar, and a thought occurred to him. Had he been watching too? Had she been performing for all of them?

As he left the bar consumed by thoughts of his wife, he barely noticed the attractive brunette who passed him back into the bar.

----------

Sophie was waiting at the entrance of the restaurant for him, lingering in the shadows. Alex embraced her and they kissed passionately. His hand went under her skirt and she pressed her naked slit into it like a bitch in heat.

It had stopped raining and the clouds had moved on.

"Follow me," he said urgently.

But he didn't go down the path towards the villa, instead he led her down some stairs towards the beach. The sound of creaking wood soon giving way to shifting sand.

As their eyes adjusted to the moonlight they scanned the hotels main beach, which looked deserted. Sophie couldn't wait any longer. Stopping her husband she frantically unbuttoned his clothes, throwing off his shirt and whipping down his shorts. Then kneeling in front of him, she took his engorged cock in her hands and wrapped her luscious lips around it.

Alex groaned in ecstasy as he felt her mouth clamp down around his sensitive head. Blow jobs were not common for him and he savored each one. But he knew this one would be legendary. Sophie did her best, using her tongue, hand and lips to give him a sloppy blow job, bobbing her head back and forth like a circus seal. She could feel his hips wanting to thrust deeper, and didn't resist when he grabbed her head and started roughly fucking her mouth like she was a cheap whore. With her free hand she even reached under her skirt to frig herself.

"Hmm," she moaned onto his cock as her finger rubbed hard against her desperate clit.

The vibrations made Alex groan and thrust deeper into her throat. And as he pushed beyond a certain point there was a bump at the back of her mouth that felt glorious against his swollen head.

He looked at the nearby alfresco restaurant to see if they had been spotted. But they hadn't been, the waiters were still serving dinner guests like any other night, whilst only 30 yards away an insatiable blonde gagged on cock. The entire situation was surreal.

Sophie couldn't stand it anymore, her aching pussy needed to be filled. She left him dangling in midair and turned around onto her hands and knees, arching her back, offering herself like an animal.

As Alex moved behind, Sophie noticed his discarded shirt laying nearby. She reached out and dragged it under her face so that she could then lay her cheek against it and raise her rear even higher. As she did this her damp white skirt was raised and draped over her lower back, out of the way.

"Ouch," she suddenly squealed in surprise at the burst of pain.

But there was no apology forthcoming.

"You've been a naughty girl," Alex said, spanking the bare cheek again.

"Showing yourself off to strangers like a cheap whore," he continued, with another spank, "and now I am going to have to teach you a lesson," he added with a final hard whack.

Another 'ouch' escaped Sophie's lips on the last one, and she wriggled in the air for relief. But Alex wasn't worried about soothing her rose colored butt cheeks as he ran a hand down between them and round and under so that he could cup her pussy. And soon Sophie couldn't feel the pain either. Instead she was crying out in pleasure as her sex was rubbed aggressively, juice spilling out all over the invading fingers.

Alex had never seen his wife so wet that she was literally dripping, and tasting his soaked fingers he decided it was time. Kneeling down in the cold sand behind her he lined up and then pushed deep into her ready cunt.

"Oui, oui," she whimpered as his cock stretched and filled her.

Alex thrust so hard that her body moved forward in the sand and almost lost balance.

"This is what a naughty wife deserves," he hissed, spanking her again and spreading her flushed cheeks in his hands.

As he watched his cock slide in and out, Alex was captivated by his wife's cute little anus. Given she was as horny and deprived as he had ever seen her, it was time to seize the moment. Sliding his index finger into her cunt alongside his shaft, he got it well covered in human lubricant. Then he began probing and tickling her tight rear, coaxing it let him in.

Consumed by lust, Sophie didn't protest. Gasping as the digit pushed past her sphincter and penetrated deeper into her rectum. Loving how full it made her feel, and the extra nerve endings that were now lighting up, taking her to a higher level of ecstasy.

"I'm so close," she panted, reaching back to rub her clit, "fuck me harder," she begged.

Alex loved the sound of his flesh slamming violently against her rear. He curled the finger that was lodged in her ass so that he could feel his cock through the thin skin separating her two holes. He couldn't hold off much longer, but did his best until he was sure Sophie was in the throws of orgasm.

And then he felt it. She cried out and her pussy and rectum clamped down hard in waves of climax. He pulled his finger from her bum with a 'pop', and grabbed her hips, holding tightly and riding her as he finally let go and spurted sticky cum deep into her core.

Slowly their climax's faded. And Alex stepped back to admire his wife in the moonlight. Sophie stayed in place for a while, her hips swaying gently in the evening breeze, as cum dribbled out of her gaping used hole and fell into the sand. Until slowly she stirred, sitting back on her heels, looking around and smiling at him.

"That was incredible," she said, "thank you."

Alex rose to his feet and then gave her a hand up, kissing her still trembling lips. Collecting his damp, sand covered clothes, he decided it would be better to walk back to the villa naked along the beach.

"Room service it is then," he joked, as they started walking hand in hand in silence, each of them lost in thought and wondering what the holiday still held in store.

12