A Naughty Kitten Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once it was in there, it stayed put remarkably well. I had then threaded the thick, furry tail through that heart shaped hole in the back of my panties, so the flange on the plug couldn't even be seen. If one didn't know better, one might think it was an actual part of my body. Well, I suppose having a tail come out of the butt wasn't quite anatomically accurate, but I expected any hot-blooded man to overlook such details!

*Tug, tug, tug.*

I squirmed some more.

"But what does this kitten think?"

He needed an answer, though it seemed a bit unfair that not only did I have to endure being demeaned so, I had to describe it as well? Then again, I had put myself in this position by my own initiative, so I couldn't really complain.

"Ummm, I'm really very embarrassed! But, as long as it's Master, then I don't mind."

He seemed satisfied by that, and he graduated from playful tugging, to lifting it up high, probably inspecting the point my tail joined to my body. He grasped the plug directly and pushed and pulled, and he turned and twisted it. I panted and blushed while the silicon stretched my sphincter, but I held my position, and managed to even open my thighs a little wider to grant Master better access to his new toy.

A sigh indicated when he had at last satiated his boyish curiosity, but he finished by brushing his fingers along the edges of my panties, right under my crotch. His touch was tantalising on my sensitive inner thighs, and I felt myself going weak at the knees. The recent image of Genevieve struggling through a humiliating orgasm flashed through my mind, and I wondered if it would be the same for me if he were to so much as press one hungry finger over my warmest spot.

Master got his phone out, and I tried to stay still while my mind went dizzy at the thought that he might photograph me in this pose. However, no shutter sound was forthcoming, and then the music coming from the living room speakers changed. 'Pony' by Ginuwine. He stood up and walked off. I stayed put, having not received any instructions to do anything other than stick my butt out like an animal on heat.

I didn't have to wait long for him to return, and the saucer I had got out earlier was placed in front of me. He opened the Baileys, and gave a generous pour.

"Enjoy, kitten. But, let's see how your transformation holds up under a little stress. I want you to try and push that plug out of your ass. I'm going to be watching, and you'll get a smack if I don't think you're trying hard enough.

There was a harsh slap sound, and I jumped as the light pain spread over the cheek he had targeted. But that was but a warning - I knew from plenty of experience that he would go a lot harder if I failed to impress him with my new task.

I started by lapping at the Baileys, hands on the edge of the table, my ass poking higher into the air. Though the bottle had been out of the fridge for a while, it was still cool, and the strong taste and smell of alcohol reminded me that I was of course a human woman, and in every way much more privileged than an actual pet cat.

I did my best to squeeze my anus about my favourite new tail - which was hard because the plug felt large and unmoving. Immediately I was aware of the threat of releasing my bladder - I would have to be careful not to push too hard. It was all very strange though, and I focused on trying to 'wink' my asshole, as Master normally called it. I couldn't be sure if my tail was bobbing about as provocatively as I hoped, but I hadn't been smacked yet.

I lapped at the saucer a little more vigorously, resigning to get my nose and chin wet to get a little more poison into my bloodstream. Lord knew I needed it! *Slap!* I almost face planted into the milk from the impact of his admonishment. It stung mightily over my right cheek, but it was also nothing. It had been months since I had received a spanking and I missed it. Still, I tried harder to push the plug out, feeling oh-so embarrassed as I tested the limits of how much effort I could put in without peeing everywhere. I think I might have shot the tiniest spurt into my new panties, and so I identified my threshold and backed off just a notch from there.

In the end I think I did a pretty good job, though I copped several more firm smacks each time I slacked off for a moment. Or, you might say that I paused on winking my asshole each time I wanted more of that hot, sensual pain. I was licking the saucer clean when the next song came on, 'In Those Jeans'. He must have put on a Genuwine playlist. But this track had a very slow beat, and I could guess where this was headed.

"Dance for me, sweet kitten." I slowly stood from being bent over the coffee table, and began rocking my hips with the slow beat of the music. I found a rhythm where my tail swayed steadily, tickling my thighs and surely creating quite the erotic display. Master's fingertips brushed over the curve of my ass, and I revelled in my continued success at capturing his imagination. I couldn't resist a glance back at the man I loved. He looked relaxed and content, and pulling his pants back on had done little to disguise the impression of his manhood that remained very much on standby for lovemaking.

He had put his glass down on the floor. It was empty, and, I noticed, the rim was clean. I wouldn't have been a good host if I didn't offer him a little more, though this was hardly the time to run off to make another cocktail.

I snuck a hand down the front of my panties, and navigated my middle finger amongst my velvety folds. As expected, I was even more slippery than earlier. I penetrated myself deeply this time, and I rocked side to side for my private audience, rubbing inside myself until I was certain to have collected plenty of my warm arousal. Then, it was time to turn and face Master once more.

I presented him my creamy finger as a cat presents a slain frog, though I was confident that my actions weren't quite so misguided. I offered him the tasting sample I was sure he wanted, but Master stayed still. Since he didn't lean in immediately to suck my finger with gratitude, I decided to wipe it under his nose instead. Maybe that was a move more becoming of a dominant woman, but I wasn't a slave. I was a house pet, and playful behaviour was expected. Being naughty was expected, as was the occasional mess. But then I pressed my finger to his lips. He closed his eyes, then sucked what was left off my finger hungrily. He gave me the 'come hither', and I obediently lowered my face to his. I puckered up for a kiss, but he bypassed my lips and instead sucked on my nose.

I felt silly again, realising that I must have still had some of the white irish cream on me. He licked my chin as well, and, as the music reached the first chorus, I perked up my energy and pulled away before I might get carried away with kissing him. And besides, I wouldn't want to wipe away the mess I had just made under his nose. I wanted him to keep breathing in my naughtiest scent while he watched me.

"In those jeans..." I probably should have been stripping out of jeans at this point and showing off my ass, but I really didn't have much else I could take off. I pushed his knees together so that I could sit on them. I spread my own legs wide, and pointed down at my crotch, still erotically shielded by black lace. My tease had the desired effect; that was the only part of my body that was properly hidden from view, but it was exactly the place he stared at lustfully.

I wasn't sure if it was the Baileys kicking in already, but I sensed more confidence within than I had been able to grasp all night. Master was looking right there, and he hadn't reacted yet. Despite my unshakable feeling that he could see through women's clothing, it seemed that he had yet to discern my final little secret. I was nervous about how this was going to go down, but I at least decided to reveal my disobedience on my own terms.

For now, I gyrated on his lap in time with the music. I stretched my legs out on either side of Master, and tucked my feet into the gap where the seat cushion met the back rest. That was enough to support my light frame, and I leaned back to show off the new lingerie to its full effect. He helped himself to my body with his hands, smoothing them over my belly, waist and breasts, triggering ripples of pleasure everywhere he touched. I held my arms high to give him all the access he wanted, and as I caressed the fur of my ears, I fancied that I really was much like a devoted animal receiving a petting.

I closed my eyes and listened to the music. I shifted my ass to one side, and clung to each sensational moment that I grinded my pussy over his thigh, while the rest of my body was all goosebumps under his gentle affections. And as I preened under his scrutiny, those affections made their way up to my exposed armpits. I was ticklish there, but I resisted the urge to overreact and protect myself. He stroked my newly carpeted areas repeatedly, and I sighed with an unexpected satisfaction.

"This hair is so long, and soft. It's like petting duck down," and there was a hint of wonder in his voice.

"I'm so happy, Master." He had yet to say that he preferred me this way, but his actions spoke enough of his acceptance of my natural form. I relished the moment, and was feeling a little less anxious about my imminent confession. Just a little.

His hands glided down; all the way down, and he worked the sensitive inner patches of my thighs. He was a wizard when it came to my body, and I submitted to the panty-soaking brilliance of his wizardry. His fingertips walked until the terrain changed from smooth skin to black lace. There came gentle pokes here and there over my labia as he assessed the extent of my dampness; my heat.

I spread my thighs even wider, tempting him. It would be all too easy for him to pull my panties aside and poke me where I wanted it the most, preferably with his sturdiest, most magical wand, but this wizard exercised infinite patience. Ever the tease, his fingers went back to tracing up my stomach, and again over the cups of my bra. This time, when he gently pinched my rudely exposed nipples, I became undone.

I hopped my ass onto his crotch, and rubbed my pussy over his hard-on. The physical barriers between us did nothing to temper our mutual impatience to be reunited as lovers. I grinded until I became keenly aware of the heat transfer between our genitals. My frustration was more than I cared to stand for, and I reached to free the cock that I loved from confinement that had outlived its purpose. But before I could touch the fastenings of his pants, he pinched my nipples harder. It was nauseating pleasure and delicious pain, and I squealed loudly.

"The song is not finished yet, kitten."

"Oh... sorry, Master." My voice was drunk on desire, somewhat disproportionate to the amount of liquor actually consumed.

"It's ok for you to be a horny little pussy cat, but my instructions come first." I looked deeply into his eyes, which suddenly seemed as cold as slate. "You should know, I've had my ass-istant dance for me for the past month, once we got tired of the crowds of the Parisian clubs. How do you feel about having a little competition?"

"Ummm, Master?" I pleaded to him with my eyes.

Don't tell me you fucked her. Don't tell me you fucked her!

"Sorry kitten, I wouldn't normally bring her up like this. But I've been impatient to see your version ever since, especially because-" he released my nipples from the firm pressure, but returned it in gentle pulsating squeezes that made my breasts turn to putty in his hands. I showed my appreciation with my imitation of a cat's purr, which was essentially a low moan with some tonal fluttering added. A little silly for an adult, I know, but it had become my special way of expressing contentment during playtime.

The little squeezes repeated over and over, and Master's voice may have been the only thing keeping me from throwing myself at him more aggressively. "When she danced for me, we maintained the strict zero-touch policy from the clubs. The policy of our entire arrangement, as you know." He sighed, and pulled on my nipples while giving them a squeeze that repeated throughout my body. More accurately, I was tensing up every muscle myself, and I was reminded of the occupation of a certain silicon moulding. "You can't imagine how badly I've looked forward to playing with you, kitten. Even this much."

I could feel the quality of his attention directed into my sensitive nipples, and I believed every word he said. To doubt him would be my ruin, of that I was certain. "You can touch me, Master. You will also get to see everything I have. I think I still hold the advantage?" I was growing bolder the longer I shared his presence, inviting another sharp pinch, though it was not forthcoming.

"Maybe not as much as you think. Genevieve isn't shy about stripping and dancing nude. I even had her masturbate in front of me while I likewise tended to my own affairs."

I chewed on my lip. Mutual masturbation with another woman? A self-respecting girlfriend or wife doesn't need to tolerate such behaviour in her man - that's the understanding I graduated with. But our relationship wasn't exactly conventional, and nor was Genevieve's employment. Fortunately, the path to navigating my jealousy was clear. I simply had to do a better job than Master's perverted PA, and maintain my position as his preferred submissive. His exclusive, fantasy lover.

"Just watch me," I said with a pained smile. The second chorus was starting, and I lay back onto his legs, and carefully pulled my feet out from the back of the couch. I extended my legs up into the air instead, and shuffled my ass forward until the base of my tail was pushing into his balls. I teased him with an open leg show, alternating between extensions and retractions, closes and wide openings. I smoothed my hands up my body, and let out some exaggerated whimpers as I pinched my own nipples. I pushed the straps of my bra off my shoulders, and exposed more of my golden flesh to him. He tried to reach for a breast, but I pinned his arm back with my bare foot.

With every movement of my legs I was shifting pressure around his crotch with my ass, and from the hardness I felt behind his two layers of clothes, I would say I was driving him a little mad. Some of my movements turned his expression into a wince - each time the base of my tail pushed into his balls just right. I doubted Genevieve would have the guts to cause him any pain, but I did. His reactions turned me on. It wasn't that I liked seeing him distressed, but rather that he took such suffering without moving a muscle, and kept his focus glued to me. Master's authority came from his strength, and I liked to test him in lots of little ways.

I held my knees to my chest, and pointed my feet high. I shook my ass and thighs, and for the first time all night I was loving the presence of the butt plug. I wasn't much of a dancer really, but this was the most provocative performance I could manage, and one best done by a girl of slim frame. I hoped it was enough to retain my advantage over whatever show my heavier, voluptuous rival had managed to put on.

The song would surely end soon, so I went for the kill. I slid a hand down the front of my panties, immediately finding myself at home rubbing where I had been forced to stop a couple of hours prior. "Just don't take your eyes off me." I pulled my knees back to either side of my breasts, and slid two fingers into my pussy this time.

"Oooooh," I moaned. The penetration was still not enough, but it was a welcome escalation of the teasing, and I kept rotating my hips to ensure Master was also well stimulated by some combination of pleasure and pain.

He slid his hands down my legs, and gripped the top of my panties. Finally! I was so excited, I wanted him to take control so badly. But, I had already decided this part needed to be on my terms.

"Allow me, Master!" I quickly threw my legs to the side, spun an about-face, and stepped off the couch just in front of him. I spaced my ankles out widely, and stuck my ass out for his appreciation. As Ginuwine entered the final, reprised chorus, I began throwing my long hair out wildly behind me, and letting my tail swish over his knees.

I grimaced. It was either right now, on my terms, or very soon, on his. I swayed my hips about, and hooked my fingers under the sides of my panties. I pushed them down a little, but stopped before my tail began to pass through the peek-a-boo hole. I wasn't giving in without a final little tease! I pulled the waistband back up, and spun to face him. "Master, I have something to confess to you. I might have misbehaved a little while you were away."

The song finished, and he turned down the volume with his phone. "Is that so, kitten?"

I nodded. "I don't mind if it earns me a well-spanked tushy, but I don't want you to be too disappointed or mad. Can you promise to be kind?" He didn't answer, but looked at me quizzically. Perhaps he somehow already knew. In the end, I decided to show him, rather than tell him. I pushed my panties down, slowly, so that my tail could slip through without the plug being pulled out of my ass. Slowly, to guarantee his eyes became perfectly focused where I wanted them. Slowly, to expose just one row of my long brown curls at a time. And so I revealed my bush to my Master. My bush which I had been cultivating for the past few months - even though I was contractually forbidden from retaining anything more than a speck of stubble down there.

Master was staring at the area of my negligence, and I still couldn't tell how he was going to react. But it was done now. I pushed my panties all the way to the carpet, and stepped forward out of them. I put my hands behind my back again, and tried to look as cute and forgivable as possible. "I thought... that it would be fun with my cute furry kitty costume... if I had a... cute furry kitty."

He still didn't react! Was he mad? I started to tremble, but stepped in between his knees. I took his hand into mine, placed it between my thighs, and dragged his fingers up, and over my vulva. "And it's not just the bush I left, see? Everything is natural now. My six-weekly wax was the week before you left, but I cancelled it. So I actually have over three months of growth in my armpits, and on my kitty. It is all perfectly soft, and gives me tingles when you touch it. I was naughty on purpose, Master, but what do you think? Is this pussy as cute as ever?" I made sure that he had touched plenty of my soaking wet hairs before I let him go. He pressed his hand up onto me for a moment, then pulled away.

He narrowed his eyes on my exposed pubic area, but still maintained his silence. In my nervousness, I got a little chatty. "I was planning on just waiting till a few days before your return to reschedule with my salon. But, I think all this time waxing has caused a permanent reduction! I know the hair is long, but I'm sure it isn't as much as I used to get. So then I was wondering-"

"-Saskia?" His voice was firm, and he called me by name for the first time all night. I was in for it. I was definitely in for it! I wondered if my new natural barrier would reduce the agony of a pussy whipping - or if he would simply apply a little more strength to compensate.

"Y-yes, Master?"

"You are quite a silly girl, aren't you? Don't you know how hair growth works?" It wasn't like him to speak to me that way. I knew I was a bit of a bimbo, whereas he was highly intelligent, but such a difference between us was never an issue. He was scolding me, and it was the least of what I deserved.

"Only a third of your hair is in a growing phase at any given time, so left alone, your bush will get thicker over the next few months. Even though I have always required you to be bare for me, I never suggested you use a method that could cause a permanent change to your body. Technical details aside, we have a contract. Whether it was open for negotiation or not is irrelevant, because you just went ahead and neglected your grooming without speaking with me."