A Naughty Kitten Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Master. I guess I just... wanted to try it. I wanted to remember what it was like. I made an appointment for first thing tomorrow though, so I can correct it right away if you don't like it."

He sighed, deeply. "When the cat goes away, huh?"

"No," I interrupted, suddenly excited at an opportunity to match his wit. "It's, 'when the Master goes away-'" I stopped though, as my mind flicked back to the context behind my little twist on that expression. I was already in trouble, so I didn't really want to go there right now!

"So then, what's it like?"

I blinked. "Sorry, Master?"

"What's it like having a hairy pussy? Any benefits to make your disobedience worthwhile?"

I looked at him hopefully. Given the chance to justify my actions, maybe, just maybe, this would end well for me after all. "Yes, Master. I... I guess I just enjoyed looking like a proper woman down there. And feeling it. Like, when I've been watching TV lately, I just play with my curls the whole time. I started combing them, too. I keep imagining it's you combing them, and getting myself horny. Oh, and when I pee, it goes a lot straighter if it travels down some hair. It's made things easier, if I'm being honest."

Master grunted. "Well that's something we can put to the test. Show me now, this tidy woman's pee of yours."

I was dumbstruck. I wasn't sure what he was asking, but it sounded rude. So he wanted me to 'go'. Presumably, he wanted to watch? It wouldn't be the first time he had seen me tinkle, but usually that just came naturally to a couple sharing an ensuite.

"Ummm, of course, Master. Would you like to... follow me to the bathroom?"

"No. Here is fine. You can use that bowl from earlier."

Now, I was positively mortified. "The bowl?" I repeated in disbelief.

"Yes - that one," he pointed past me, at the other end of the coffee table where I had left the glass fruit bowl out of spilling danger. "Just bring it over, hop up there with it, and show me this wonderful new development you've discovered."

I turned and looked at the glass fruit bowl. I had only half filled it, so there was plenty of room. Especially since I didn't particularly need to 'go' anyway. No, the problem with this was more fundamental.

Too embarrassing!

"I'm waiting, kitten." I felt tears begin to form in my eyes, but I fought against them. He wasn't trying to make me cry. He didn't want to see that. What he was asking for was rude beyond belief and unreasonable, but... I had expected a severe punishment for my non-compliance, so wasn't this getting off lightly, in a sense? He seemed irate, but not angry at least, so wasn't this a preferred outcome?

I picked up the bowl with both hands, and placed it directly in front of where Master sat. I climbed up there too, and stared it, trying to decide how I would even do this. There was no convenient toilet seat, so I would need to squat. How humiliating!

"Face me kitten, so I can properly see how your little miracle works."

His tone was a little sharp, and my heart sank. I knew I had taken a risk by cancelling my brazilians, but my intention had never been to disappoint. I had tried to sound cute when I tied it to the cat costume, but ultimately I had done this for myself. I had been selfish and disobedient, and now I was impatient to suffer my punishment. I wanted him to punish me, then tell me he still loved me, and I wanted him to fuck my hairy pussy multiple times before sunrise. That is, before I had to remove all the growth that had been such a curiosity for me lately.

So I squatted in full view of Master, bare feet pressing into the coffee table, one on either side of the glass bowl. I bent my tail back to make sure it was well out of the way, and took the cloth out and squeezed out the excess water. Then, I pushed my knees out wide. He snickered, and gestured at my crotch.

"Your pussy is quite a mess, Saskia. But please don't clean her up too much when you're done." I didn't mind him talking about her so, but he confused me by alternating between my real and pet names. I looked down, and brushed my hand over the soft long hairs that evidently harboured so many droplets of moisture. No doubt she looked very 'messy', and I hoped such imagery appealed to his primal side. The only way this was going to be fair was if it excited him in equal measure to the colossal embarrassment it would bring me. I started by desperately trying to temper his tone.

"Yes, Master, my pussy is certainly wet for you. Would you like to see me pee now?"

He stopped and stared at me, and after a long moment I saw the frustration fade from his face. "Yes, Saskia, I would. Show me how you pee, my sexy, fuzzy kitten."

I squatted there for at least thirty seconds of nothing happening, while I just tried to relax enough to go. Master looked like his rage had subsided. He sat there incredibly patiently, staring at my hairy pussy as I tried to make myself pee.

And then, it came. The familiar golden stream released from my body, with a little extra force which I think was thanks to my position bearing down in a squat. As per my claim, the stream followed a little twirl of hair from my outer labia that got in the way, and gushed neatly into the bowl. I didn't spray, or dribble along the underside of my ass, or any of the random things that can normally happen when my pussy is perfectly bare.

My body fell into agreement with the nasty task, and I peed harder still. Apparently, I had needed to go quite badly! My embarrassment was drawn out, and the whole time Master seemed transfixed on the incredibly rude details. I closed my eyes to try and keep my tears at bay. This was new for me; extreme even, but could I really say it was any different to the other games I had come to savour? I managed to swallow my pride, and instead focused on the exquisiteness of my next-level vulnerability. My jet blasted into the growing pool below, a shameful cacophony that the silent walls of the living room committed to their enduring memory.

My concern for whether the bowl might overfill started to outweigh my humiliation, but then, the sound reduced to a trickle. I dared to join in watching the last moments of my closely observed tinkle, but as soon as I relaxed a little, the flow increased again. I offered Master a shy smile and hoped that I at least appeared very erotic in his eyes.

"Good Lord, kitten. I had been planning on fucking you right here on the couch, but it would have been awkward if you had lost control half way through. Perhaps this should be a new routine for us. You can pee for me first, every time I want to fuck you."

I doubted he would make good on the threat, but I said nothing. At long last, my body's relief ebbed away to completion. When there was naught left but a dripping lock of hair, I dabbed at just that one spot with the cloth, and maintained the slutty looking squat while I awaited his next instruction. His eyes remained fixed there, where my engorged lips hung lewdly into space. If he didn't release me soon, they may start dripping again.

"That was rather neatly done, kitten - I guess you were right. Now, on the matter of punishment for your non-compliance..."

Punishment? Was that not it?

Master kept staring while he searched his imagination for something perfectly creative and perverted, while I squatted there and attuned my senses to the unnerving silence. The burning sensation over my face was a notable contrast to the cool air conditioning that played over my areolas. I looked down to assess their exposure by the bold peek-a-boo cut-outs in my bra. Milk chocolate circles, swollen, contracted to so many decorative bumps and wrinkles. My lewdly erect teats had nowhere to hide, and could only await Master's next pinch, nibble, or worse.

And the silence was broken by another heavy droplet falling into the bowl.