All Comments on 'A Naughty Little Moment Pt. 02'

by MisterAnderson

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Please post part 3! And have the son not use a condom.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
good one

i loved so hot and real , she just can not get enough as most middle aged women feel the urge to have young cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
behn ke lode

machod chutiye lund. tere ko ab yaad aya do saal baad ki continue karu story.

Tujh jese bharve ki maa ki chut. tatti khata he kya gand mare???

written in hindi, take interpreter to know in english.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A really good story

I hope to see the next chapter soon. I love the way this story is going.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

Thank you so much! Hope he impregnates his mom

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 14 years ago
Finally!

I had been hoping to find more of your work, but wasn't expecting it to be the second chapter of this story. Great work! hope to be reading more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

As another commented, finally got to read part 2. It was well written with just the right amount of build up and totally believable satisfaction. Can't wait for the next chapter and yes hoping he'll not have to use condoms forever.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
My god yes I want another chapter

I sincerely hope mister anderson will continue this story, I'm just getting into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

can't wait to see what happens next. step up the naughtiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please More Bareback & Cumming Inside

I loved the first one of the series and this one was great too, but if you ever make part 3 can you have her let him start going bareback and cumming inside her again. Your stories are so great the only possible way to make this series greater is to end it with an incest impregnation between mom and son. Maybe she can even be begging for his incest baby as he fucks her.

MattAkerMattAkerabout 12 years ago

Totally agree with the last comment. :)

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
bareback surprise attack

it would be awesome if he found a way to trick her into thinking he was wearing a condom while going bareback

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The author of this excellent tale of....

hot motherfucking is around 30 years of age. So it's natural that his hot balls are stimulated by the notion of a son shoving his stiff young prick up that wonderful hole between his mother's legs. But I agree with most of the commenters--no condoms! No need for rubbers coming between a boy's hard dick and his mommy's wet twat. It's demeaning for a boy's foaming semen to wind up at the end of a rubber. As the boy is pounding his mother's delectable cunt with his big stiff prick he's dreaming of fucking a baby up where he was once a baby. He wants the potent sperm in his young balls to meet up with the fertile eggs in his mommy's womb. Then he'll watch smirking as his mom's belly gets bigger and bigger with the baby he's fucked up her cunt. Grinning young motherfuckers making cute little incest-babies in their own mother's twat--just beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whats with the condem???

Surely the son will knock her up!

May be he can persuade her.....

midatlm42midatlm42over 10 years ago
A movie

I've seen this made as a movie. Are you aware of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please continue !!

Would love to see them get more naughty and kinky :)

Please continue this series its very sexy.

LunarmagusLunarmagusover 3 years ago
Definetely needs more.

At least a 3rd chapter would wrap this up nicely.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Given how it's been more than 13 years since this chapter was published and almost 3 years since this author released anything, I think that we can forget about seeing a third chapter any time soon!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Ever finishing this one? Would love to read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous