A Naughty Little Moment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so naughty baby," she purred, and then right before my eyes I watched as my mother pushed her finger into her saliva soaked asshole. She groaned out loud as she pulled her finger out slightly then pushed it in again, deeper and harder than the first time.

"That's so hot mom, I love watching you pleasure yourself," I said as I sat back for a moment to watch her, the excitement inside me building to unimaginable new heights.

"Well, I love touching myself for you baby..... ahhhh.... so anytime you want to watch me play with myself, you only need ask.... ohhhh... "My mothers other hand crept between her legs as she started to rub her clit while she fingered her asshole, a sexy moan escaping her lips as she went about her self gratification. I by no means minded as I undid my jeans and pulled them off along with my boxers, and threw them across the room. I wrapped my hand around my dick, stroking it slowly as I watched my mother's display of wanton lust.

I crawled up behind her and aimed my dick at the entrance to her pussy, but as the head gently nudged in to her she pulled away a bit.

"Uh-uh son, in your fathers bedside cabinet is a box of condoms, put one on," she ordered.

"Oh mom......" I protested, but was stopped dead as she pulled her hands away from her behind in order to push herself up and turn around slightly to face me, the look on her face was classic mom and I knew I was in for it now.

"Young man, I will let you use my body any which way you please, But, I will not be getting pregnant in the process, do you have any idea what the implications of that would be?"

"But we did it last night...." I said in my own defense, but knew deep inside that mom was putting up a boundary, she was thinking a bit more rationally of the consequences of what we were doing.

"Honey........ Do you not want to fuck me again?" mom asked suggestively as she turned around, both of us standing on our knees on the bend, facing each other. She started undoing the buttons on her blouse as she looked into my eyes like a cute little school girl. "I'll let you do anything you want to me......" She slowly pulled her blouse apart and pulled it off, her body appearing just as I remembered in from last night, delicious. ".....all you need to do, is put a condom on....." she ran her hands up her sides until they were cupping her gorgeous tits, encased in a plain white semi see through bra. She pushed them together as she smiled at me, her eyes twinkling, then while her left hand stayed squeezing her breast she ran her right down her bare stomach and between her legs, sinking her two middle fingers deep inside her self. ".....ahhhhhhh, we can even have a naughty threesome with that hot little girlfriend of yours.... mmmmmmm..... I'll let you fuck me in the ass from behind while I lick her pussy....." she closed her eyes as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and sucked them into her mouth.

I was dumbfounded as I listened and watched, my cock was about to burst as I jumped off the bed and rushed to the draw, shuffling through all the junk until I found the box of condoms and grabbing one out, ripping the packet open.

Mom was watching me now, smiling to herself as I pulled the condom over the end of my dick and rolled it back to the base, then pulling my shirt over my head I jumped back onto the bed with my mother. We embraced as we kissed each other with a passion not lost on each other, and we both moaned into each others mouths. I undid the clasp on her bra and we moved apart only enough to take it off her, her tits falling onto her chest we embraced once more, our tongues dueling, our naked bodies pressed tightly together.

"Fuck me baby," Mom panted into my mouth as she pulled me forward until she was laying on her back, with me between her legs, our mouths never parted as we pressed our bodies against each other. She spread her legs wide and reached down, grabbing hold of my cock and moving it to the entrance of her body. She then wrapped her arms and legs around my body, bracing herself for my intrusion inside her.

I pushed forward slowly, the both of us moaning out loud as my cock slipped inside of her soft wet pussy without much resistance until I was completely inside of her. We stayed that way for a moment, kissing each other while I ran my right hand up and down her side, occasionally I would possessively grip her flesh while I tried to push myself deeper inside her.

She pulled her mouth from mine as she smiled up at me, her eyes glowing with excitement, "Fuck me hard son, fuck me like a whore."

"Like a whore aye?" I smiled back at her. "But how am I supposed to have respect for you as my mom if I'm to pretend you're a whore?"

"Oh, but I am a whore baby, I'm your filthy little slut plaything to be used and abused in any way you want to use me," she replied. "And right now, I want you to fuck your whore mother hard and fast."

I didn't say anything, just pressed my lips hard against hers again as I started to piston my cock into her body. She moaned into my mouth, our tongues dancing, and pulled harder on my body, pulling me hard against her. I began to move faster, the sweat between our bodies working as a lubricant as our skin roughly rubbed together. We were panting together in no time as my cock pushed deep into my mother's wet pussy time and again, her legs behind my ass pulling me in deeper.

"That's it baby.... aahhhhhh.... I love how you fuck me...... ahhhhh..." mom groaned, as she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I pushed deeper with each thrust, if it was possible to get deeper that is, making my mother moan each with push into her, her pussy gripping my cock each time I pulled out, sucking me back inside her. The sound of my body slapping against my mothers as I pushed inside of her echoed throughout the room along with our moaning and panting.

"oh mom.......... I don't think I can last much longer.... ahhh..... your pussy is so fucken sweet......" I moaned as I thrust into her body, pushing deep, hard and fast, my eyes closed as I concentrated on the glorious sensations of being inside my mother's pussy, my very birthplace.

"Yes baby..... I want you to come, fuck me hard and come inside me...." mom replied as she pushed back at me, her ass rising off the bed to meet my thrusts. We were using each others bodies as best we could to get the satisfaction we so desired and I was quickly reaching my threshold.

I kept spearing my dick into her body, her slick cunt gripping me, trying to keep me inside of her whenever I tried to pull out. The condom not quite enough to bury the exquisite sensations from our incestuous union, I could feel every juicy fold of her pussy as it attempted to squeeze my seed from my manhood, and it drove me crazy with lust. I pushed hard into her one last time as I let out a loud cry of ecstasy, my cock spewing forth a torrent of cum into her body, only to be caught by the latex glove protecting her womb from my sinful seed.

"Yes...... ahhhhh, oh yes....... come in me.... come inside mommies pussy.... yes baby.....ohhhhh...." mom cried out as she pulled me hard into her, grinding her crotch into mine, her clit rubbing against my pelvis bone. "Ohhhhhhh, push harder baby..... I'm coming.... we're coming together....... oh fuck."

We thrashed against each other as we rode our orgasms together, our bodies becoming one. I could feel her cunt pulsing around my cock, squeezing the last of the come out of me as she unleashed her own release, saturating our joined bodies and leaking down her ass crack onto the duvet of my parent's bed. She didn't yield for a moment, crying out loud as she humped against me, pushing her orgasm to new heights as we writhed together for another minute of bliss until she finally started to relax her hold on me.

We lay together for a moment, our bodies wet with perspiration, as we caught our breath. Finally I rose up enough to look down at my mother's face, her smile beaming up at me, her eyes told a story of complete satisfaction.

"That was marvelous Greg, you fuck me soooo good," She said, her hands running up and down my sweat covered back, her legs finally relaxing their hold on me to fall onto the mattress.

"Well I do my best mom," I smirked back, rolling off her and onto my side, I let my arm fall across her body as I nuzzled into her side. "Do you want to do it again?"

She laughed. "Oh boy, I'm not used to this.... if we had the time darling I'd more than love to have you screw me again, but we don't, and I need a shower."

"Mmmmm, I love how you smell after sex," I told her.

She playfully slapped my shoulder, "You cheeky bugger, that's no way to speak to your mother." We both laughed and I ran my hand down her stomach and between her legs to cup her vagina. "But that's more than alright for you to do to me," She giggled at me before throwing my hand to the side. "Just not now, now get out of my room."

She got up, the perspiration on her naked body glistening from the sunlight shining in the window and I had to admire her remarkable beauty. This wasn't a thin girl you'd see in a magazine, but a wholesome woman.

"I just want to eat you up," I said as I watched her mature nakedness before me.

"You're a charmer honey," she smiled at me before she threw a thin robe over her shoulders and tied it closed around her. "Go on, get," she said as she slapped my bare ass, shooing me out of the room.

I didn't bother showering, preferring instead to wallow in the scent of my mothers sex for a while longer. I went into my room, and grabbing my phone I dialed Bianca's number.

"God, took you long enough to call me Greg, it's not like you have anything to do all day," Bianca said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Hey babe, glad to hear from you too," I smirked. "What you up to tonight?"

"Nothing really."

"Do you wanna come round to mine, I've got a fantastic idea."

"I'm sure it ain't a state secret Greg, you're horny and want to get laid," Bianca laughed.

"Yeah.... of course, but you know how we were talking about you and another girl, but you didn't know who because you wanted it to be kept a secret."

"Ummmm..... yeah?"

"Well I've found the perfect girl for you." I said.

................ to be continued.

12