A Naughty Singaporean Wife

Story Info
A naughty Singaporean MILF has some unexpected fun.
3.5k words
4.27
39.1k
32
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened a few years ago. I still get aroused thinking about it. What a memorable night. Something I will remember for a long time.

We are a happily married Singaporean Chinese couple with kids. We are both in our forties, gym fit and love to have fun. We have always been naughty but recently I discovered how naughty my wife could be.

My wife is five and half feet tall, curvy and voluptuous. She has a nice pair of tits and is not afraid to flaunt them. The hours in the gym have toned up her body nicely.

It was a usual Friday evening. The long work week made us both want to get away and prepare for a nice relaxing weekend. We decided to head down to Clarke Quay to our favorite pub for a drink. For some reason, she decided that she wanted to show off a little tonight so she put on a nice short black dress that showed off her ample cleavage, with a set of match black lace push up bra and G string. She was in the mood for fun it seemed.

The Bar.

The place is called Highlander. It was not a big place, maybe capacity for about 70 pax. It has a small stage for a live band, a small dance floor in front of it. A DJ booth at the corner and high tables just in front of the dancefloor. The place is usually crowded on a good night, with standing room only. It's small so just standing at a good corner would allow one to be able to see everything that's going on. The place is dimly lit, so shadows everywhere. A favorite hangout for tourists and out-of-towners, very few locals. Something we like as we want to be ourselves among strangers.

When we arrived, it was almost 11pm but the night was still young. The crowd was forming and it comprised a higher number of Caucasian men than usual. The band was belting out top Forty tunes and I headed to the bar for our poison while my wife looked for a good spot to watch the band play. In front of the band was a small dance floor with a couple of patrons dancing, obviously after a few drinks and having a good time. The mood was relaxed as always. No pretensions. Everyone was doing their own thing and having a good time.

I got our favorite drinks, Guiness Draft for me and a Merlot for her. I scanned the room and found her standing in the middle moving to the beat of the band. It was body to body so I had to move my way through to the crowd to get to her. She took a sip and I could see she needed the drink. We stood watching the band belt out a few more songs before they took a break for the DJ to spin some dance tracks for the crowd itching for a dance. We ordered another round and kept the drinks flowing to the beats.

After my second Guinness, I excused myself to go to the loo. She said okay and continued to watch the crowd enjoy themselves.

The Gentleman.

When I got back a few minutes later, my wife was gone. She was not standing where she was. I scanned the room and found her standing a few tables away, talking to a seemingly nice Caucasian gentleman.

He was well dressed, about 6 feet tall, lean and had a handsome face. He looked mature, with streaks of grey hair on both sides of his temple. My wife has a weakness for matured gentlemen and I could see she was enjoying the attention.

I wasn't surprised as my wife gets chatted up from time to time. She has a fresh glass of wine with her so I guessed she didn't need another, and so I headed to the bar for another round.

While waiting for my drink at the bar, I glanced in her direction and I could see her enjoying the conversation with the gentleman. She was giggling to his jokes. Leaning into him to better hear what he was saying to her. The crowd around them seem to be pushed closer to each other. As I stood and watched from the bar, I could see them making contact. Brushing of elbows, hands on shoulder, toasting, and before long he had his arms around her shoulder and waist.

My drink arrived and I decided to stay put and watch the proceedings. I was now intrigued to see where this was heading. I stood and watched them starting to flirt with each other. My wife didn't start looking around for me until after a good 15 minutes. She scanned the room and saw me at the bar. I gave her a cheeking smile and wink and she responded with the same. Game On!, I thought to myself.

The Flirting.

I stood at the bar and continued watching the scene unfold in front of me around 10 feet away. After 10 more minutes of flirting they finished their drinks and headed to the dance floor. I had to move to catch a better view of them due to the crowd.

It was body to body on the dance floor and I could see them in an embrace. He had his hands on her ass and she had her arms around his waist. He was whispering into her ear and what he said made her giggle and flush. She was so engrossed that she seemed to have forgotten about me, which was fine as I wanted her to focus on the 'task' at hand.

Soon they were grinding into each other to be beat of the music, eyes locked into each other. And then it happened, their lips locked in a gentle, naughty kiss.

The kiss didn't last long as they both realised they were surrounded by strangers. Then the gentleman suggested they go for another drink at the bar and she readily agreed. When they both reached the bar, she looked around for me and saw me. I winked at her and gave her a smile. She felt a little uneasy seeing my reaction so I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled, like a kid given permission to take anything she wants at a candy store.

After he ordered their drinks, they decided to hang around at the bar. There were no seats available so he leaned against the bar while she leaned on him, both of them facing the band. He was still whispering into her ear and she was giggling. I could not see his hands through the crowd and I presume they were on her ass. Then I remembered she was wearing a short black dress and the skimpiest of G-Strings. I am sure he knew as well by now.

As they stood by the bar, I could see her leaning more and more into him till there was no space between them. She was almost sitting on his lap and I could glimpse her dress rolling up. His hands were nowhere to be seen and I can only assume they were feeling her up underneath her skirt. Her reaction says it all, with her eyes half close, her head leaning back into his chest, and her hand under her bum, feeling his erection.

She then turned around, whispered something into his ear and headed to the ladies room. She winked at me as she walked past me.

When she returned, she walked up to me and handed me something. She asked if I was okay and I said I was enjoying myself. That gave her permission to continue. She left and went back to the lucky gentleman. I opened my hand to see what she handed me. It was her soaking wet G-string.

She went back and leaned on the lucky chap, who at this time had bought her another round. What a gentleman. They toasted and took a sip. This time, instead of leaning her back onto the chap, she stood and faced him, burying her cheeks on his chest. He must have smelled good as my wife seems to be breathing him in.

She was standing between his legs and her hands were out of sight, I presume feeling up his member. They kissed again and this time it was like they were all alone. She parted her legs and their legs intertwined. I am sure he has his hand up her thighs and groin by now and feeling her wetness.

After a while, they broke the kiss and she turned around and looked for me. She saw me and gave me an embarrassed expression. I could see that she was high on drinks, him and sexual arousal.

Just before the last set of the band, I could see that both she and him are ready to go. She took his hand and led him to my direction. When they arrived, she introduced us and she said I was her ex-boyfriend (technically she was not wrong). He didn't appear surprised and appeared to take the information in his stride. I presumed either he had too much to drink or she must have already briefed him.

She said that he was heading home and wondered if we could give him a lift. I said no problem. As we left the place, they were walking arm in arm while I tagged behind, wondering what's going to happen next.

When we reached our car, she got into the back seat with him while I got into the driver's seat.

She took the left side of the back seat and he took the right. I knew why as she was always more comfortable doing what I think she was planning to do from the left side. Also, the cars in Singapore are right hand drive so she wanted me to see as much as possible, the action that is to come...

My wife blurted out the address of his place like she was talking to her Uber driver. In a way I was and the payment was to come. His place was not far away but I was not in a hurry to get there.

In The Car.

As soon as the doors were closed, my wife and the chap started to kiss, wasting no time. I started the car and adjusted my rear view mirror to have a better view. It wasn't safe but I wasn't ready to miss out.

They were in a deep embrace, like two teenagers with raging hormones, mauling at each other.

I started driving and could only catch glimpses of what was happening behind me as I tried to drive as slowly and as safely as possible.

He was on top of her, his hands wandering all over her body and she gave him access to everywhere. I could see his right hand on her thighs, making its way up to her crotch...

She was seated on the left side, leaned back on the seat, raising her head and arching back to give him as much access as possible.

I could hear the zipper of her dress being pulled down. There were whispers and giggles but I couldn't make out what was said.

The straps of her dress were slowly lowered, exposing her sexy, lacy balcony bra that held up her ample tits so perfectly. Her favorite bra that accentuated her form in the best way...

He stopped for a second to admire her perfect form but she pulled him in for another wet kiss...

He reached behind and unclasped her bra from the back. Slowly it fell down, one strap after another, exposing her perfect juicy tits.

She is proud of her tits. They got bigger when she was pregnant but stayed that way after. They were luscious and held up nicely, even though she is in her forties now...

She leaned back again to give him a view and invited him to dig in. He wasted no time and started kissing her neck, while his right hand grabbed a fistful of her left breast. She was moaning in ecstasy.

As he had his face buried in her neck area, my wife had her right arm around his neck pulling him in. His left hand was behind her, exploring her luscious hair and gently pulling her head down to the headrest.

Slowly, his face moved down, from the ears, to the neck, to her chest and to her breasts. He took her left nipple in his mouth and my wife let out a soft moan. Her moans became rhythmic and from this I could tell he was sucking gently on her nipple, just the way she likes it.

I could not see all the details from where I was, only the sight of a stranger with his head buried in my wife's exposed chest in the darkness of the back seat of my car. It was amazing. My erection was building and it was getting uncomfortable as I was wearing a pair of tight jeans. At the next traffic stop, I unbuckled my belt and my jeans, and allowed my growing member to emerge for some air.

They maintained the same position for a good ten minutes. My wife, top down, lean back on the left side of the back seat with a stranger's face buried in her chest, slurping on her nipple, with his other hand pinching and playing with the other. She was moaning and I could tell she was in real pleasure. She opened her eyes to see what I was doing and one time she caught my eye and I gave her a naughty wink. She carried on enjoying the attention she was getting.

His right hand left her breast and was now wondering further downwards, exploring her thighs, waist and heading to the privates.

My wife is waxed below, not a strand of hair or stubble. She likes to keep it clean and tasty for me. He is about to find out for himself. Soon enough, his right hand moved up and disappeared under the hem of her bunched up dress. Her legs were closed but not for long. He planted another big wet kiss on her lips and she parted her thighs to welcome his hand into her pleasure zones.

I could hear her giggle and moan as he started to explore her pussy with his hands and fingers. I began to hear sloppy sounds and I can only imagine it's him inserting fingers into her. Her legs were parted and his hands were buried in between. Her moans started to get louded. She was enjoying the invasion. He buried his mouth into hers and continued to assault her pussy with his fingers and hands. She was moaning and moaning into his mouth and I could sense she was coming.

The next moment, she stiffened up and let out a muffled scream, as she climaxed. He was an expert, not stopping what he was doing until she stopped moaning and almost passed out. She let out a little giggle to show her appreciation. He removed his hand showing her his sloppy fingers, covered in all her love juices. She took his fingers in her mouth and slurped them clean one by one, giving a hint of what's to come next.

I was approaching the guy's place but I didn't want this to end so soon so I took a detour and continued with the slow car ride.

My wife collapsed onto the guy's lap in exhaustion and was panting. She took the opportunity and started to feel his erection over his pants. She was going to return the favor...

She asked him to lean back onto the seat and took over. She planted a kiss on him as her left hand started to feel and stroke his member over the fabric of his pants. He was enjoying it, closing his eyes as he was kissed and groped by this sexy lady he was lucky enough to meet moments ago.

After a few seconds of wet tongue action, she proceeded to unbuckle his belt and his pants. She did it slowly, keeping her eyes on his facial expressions. She was good at this, having been a flirt all her life and using this to make men weak and get herself out of trouble with me.

Soon, his belt and pants were undone, and his member sprang out. I could not see the size of his member but it appears bigger than mine. My wife giggled. She continued kissing him gently and she started to stroke his penis and caressing it with her fingers. She knew exactly what she was doing, using her fingers to gently stroke the pre-cum from the penis and spreading it around. She has done this countless times to me and is well trained.

She continued kissing him but stole glances at the impressive member in her hands. His eyes were closed, his head leaned back and he was enjoying the moment. I pulled over by the side of a deserted road as I didn't want to miss this part...

She whispered something into his ear and proceeded to move her head down to his groin. At this time, my car had stopped and I was leaning back to see the action. She knew this and positioned herself well and pulled her hair back so that I could see her perform her magic...

With both her hands on his dick, she started to caress and massage his 6 inch member, teasing it to life. It was getting harder and stiffer with every touch.

My wife is a cock tease. She knows that teasing will drive a man over the edge. She took her time caressing his dick with her fingers, and from time to time, gave the head a soft kiss. She would look at his face from time to time to ensure he is giving the right reactions.

She moved her face closer to the head of his engorged penis. Planting more and more kisses as she spreads his precum all over the member, making sure it's moist all over. He was moaning. Slowly she starts to take the member in her mouth, an inch at a time, stopping and pulling out after every inch just to tease him. He was in ecstasy. He was moaning everytime an inch went in.

I think my wife could only take in half of his fully erected penis. She doesn't like deep throats and prefers to pleasure the head and the tips. She was getting her way as he began to moan more and more. She was winning, and heading to her conquest.

She started accelerating her rhythm of gentle sucks of the head and stroking the shaft with her hand. From time to time she would use one hand to move her hair back so that I could see his member entering her luscious mouth.

He was losing it, his body and dick were taking over. He said he's coming but my wife didn't break her stride, continuing to do what she was doing knowing it's working.

He was hesitant. He didn't know if he should cum in the mouth of this beautiful lady he just met with her "friend" just watching from the front seat, but my wife was sure. She wanted to own him.

She continued to stroke and suck on his member. I could see him giving in, losing the fight to hold it in. With that, he let out a muffled scream and shot his load into her eager mouth. He shot into her for a good ten seconds.

She knew what to do, she didn't stop sucking but slowed down her speed and softened her sucks knowing that he would start feeling sensitive.

She continued her strokes, easing and squeezing out every last drop. He was tensing up, almost convulsing as his body released itself.

After 10 second or so, he eased up and she stopped, looking up at him with her mouth full of his seed. He was embarrassed but she was proud. I handed her a handful of tissue and she spat everything into it.

She gave him a smile and he returned a sheepish embarrassed grin. She leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on his lips, offering a taste of his cum to him. He took it in willingly.

I started the car again and drove another 5 minutes to reach the gate of his condo. I stopped the car about 10 feet away so we were out of view of the guard. They broke their kiss and he pulled up his pants and did up the buckle.

They grinned and giggled. My wife gave him a final kiss and opened the door on his side to let him out. He stepped out, said goodbye and walked off. My wife closed the door and collapsed onto the back seat.

Her hair was in a mess. Cum was dripping out from the corner of her mouth. Her tits were hanging out. Her pussy soaked with juices dripping down her thighs. She had a good time. I gave her a gentle peck on her forehead and whispered into her ear, "I love you."

She said she was ready to go home and receive her punishment for being a naughty girl. To me, she deserved a reward, in the form of "punishment"...