Sharing my Asian Wife Tammy Ch. 01

Story Info
My hot Asian wife Tammy and I have our first MFM threesome.
7.4k words
4.64
78.3k
169
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing the Fantasy

The events in this story happened a few years ago. Tammy and I had been married for about 7 years. We met after my divorce. Tammy is a beautiful Asian woman originally from Vietnam. As a man with a liking for Asian females, she is a dream come true. She is gorgeous in every way....5'2" slim and under 100 pounds, with delicious perky boobs that fit perfectly in your mouth and taste like sugar, a nice firm ass and slender legs. She has a beautiful face, brown eyes and medium length straight black hair. When she wears a short tight dress (which she usually does without any bras) she leaves nothing to the imagination, and your eyes either focus directly on her delicious tits poking through the thin material of her dress, or are drawn to her sexy legs, and follow them slowly up to where her legs part and her best asset lies hidden, waiting to be discovered. The strange thing is I really enjoy it when shows herself off, and like the looks of lust and horniness that most men throw her way, as they undoubtedly imagine themselves inside her sexy lace panties.

When Tammy and I met our sex life was the wildest I have ever experienced. In the beginning, neither of us was in a relationship and we were both sex starved. We were both in our late-30s, and, in our view, very much in our prime. When we met on dates, we would inevitably end up banging each other at the end of the evening with ferocious intensity. Tammy is an extremely sensual woman, and when turned on she can come multiple times in one seamy sweaty session. It is pretty normal for her to routinely climax five times in a hour of love making. I also discovered she is somewhat submissive and likes me taking charge of situations.

She is a really fun, easygoing girl, with a great sense of humour and a naughty side. She once told me she would be willing to try anything at least one.....and some things more than that if she really liked it. While we were dating we made love in hotel rooms, my car, at the park, my office, her office and in various restaurant washrooms (the unisex ones, where you get your own private stall). That was the craziest because if we were in a nice restaurant, after a few glasses of wine, we would both steal away from our dinner or lunch table and sneak into a nice clean washroom. There I would bend her over the sink, shove her dress up her legs and over her hips, pull down her panties and have my way with her from behind, while grabbing her delicious boobs for support. After we were done we could clean up and head out, avoiding all the curious glances from the inevitable lineups outside (who were always women).

We got married and settled down in a nice suburban home and got into "regular" life. Over the years, we remained very much in love, but our relationship inevitably lost some of that initial crazy desperate passion. As busy professionals (she is a lawyer and I am in banking), we didn't seem to make enough time for each other.

One day, we went away for her birthday to a famous vintage inn. We had a wonderful dinner with lots of good wine. The waiter was a very handsome young man in his 20s. He clearly noticed how hot she looked that evening, and kept returning to the table pretending to check up on us but really to ogle her some more. Tammy was enjoying the attention, and clearly found the toned, young waiter with a firm ass attractive as well. For my part, I was enjoying the flirtation between the two of them.

That evening, after a long sensual bath in our room, we made love with an wine-fuelled intensity that hadn't happened for a while. Tammy was under me and I had her legs spread, her boobs squashed against my chest, my head buried in her sweet smelling hair as I was pounding relentless into her. For some reason, I whispered into her ear:

"You liked that hot young waiter at the restaurant, didn't you sweetheart?"

"Oooh, baby, you know I love only you, but he was so fucking hot," she responded.

"You loved the way he was staring down your top, didn't you?" I went on.

"Oh fuck yes I did!" she groaned, grabbing my ass so I could thrust into her harder.

"You would totally show him more if you had the chance wouldn't you," I prompted.

She moaned.

"If you had a chance to and I wanted you to, you would totally want him to have his way with you, wouldn't you?" I asked her.

"Oh baby, if you wanted me to I would totally fuck him," she responded.

I was rock hard at this time and she was really thrusting her pelvis into me....the talk was turning both of us on.

"You would fuck him hard and enjoy it, wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yes baby".

"You would scream his name as be fucked you over and over wouldn't you?"

"Fuck yes baby."

"I would love to see you fuck that waiter and have him pump his cum deep into my hot little Vietnamese wife," I grunted.

That was enough. Tammy's legs clutched me in a vice like grip that thrust my hard penis deeply into her and we both ended in a screaming throbbing orgasm that seemed to last forever. We may have woken a few people in the other rooms. We went to bed exhausted, covered in sweat, naked and happy, with my cum dripping out of her well-satisfied pussy.

Finding a Third

Over the next few days the idea of having a threesome wouldn't go away in my mind. Tammy on the other hand seemed to have been rather embarrassed by what she had said under the influence of wine, and didn't really want to talk about it. However, I kept cheekily weaving it into conversations here and there. Eventually, Tammy gave up and, with a theatrical sigh, agreed to entertain the fantasy for my benefit.

She told me that she loved me and only me, but if was a fantasy of mine to see her with another man, she would be willing to do it. However, she asked me how I would feel if I saw her with another man. Would I be jealous? Would I be freaked out about it?

I told her as long as I was comfortable with the other man, I would probably be pretty fine with it. I wouldn't want her to be with a real jerk or with someone who would treat her rough or hurt her. However, I would love to see her with an easy going guy like myself.

She also told me that she had to be totally into the guy and find him attractive. I couldn't agree more as I wanted to see her give herself completely to another man and really enjoy the experience.

As it was my fantasy, I suggested that I would post a "no strings attached" personal ad on a website that may nor may not rhyme with "Gregslist", and I would initially screen the applicants.

I did post an ad (no pictures), and instantly got dozens of replies. After sorting through the usual penis and bicep pictures and creepy emails, one reply caught my attention. It was from Richard, who was in his early 30s, originally from Australia, and an equity researcher at a large investment bank. In his many classy pictures he appeared clean cut, blond and pretty handsome. Tammy found him attractive as well. He agreed to meet me for drinks before we did anything else.

Richard and I met at a local bar. Over beers we got along easily and chatted about our mutual careers in banking. Richard had many hobbies, was quite the outdoors type, and had a cottage by a lake where he went fishing often. He had a great sense of humour and total put me at ease. For a long while, however, neither of us broached the real reason we were meeting up. I decided to break the ice.

"Richard, thanks for responding to our ad," I began. "My wife Tammy has agreed to try out a fantasy of mine, which is to see her with another man. We have never tried something like this before, so we are both pretty nervous about this."

"Well, Mike, I must say I haven't done this before either. But I love Asian girls and I any chance I can get to be with one I am down for it."

We both laughed.

"Well we both love Asian girls and Tammy is one hell of a hot woman," I said.

I showed her some really sexy pictures of Tammy from my phone. Not nude ones, just her dressed to kill in various outfits.

Richard whistled appreciatively.

"Mike, she is a foxy woman. You are one lucky guy. Look I would be honoured to join you guys for whatever you had in mind. I love to share you wife."

I looked at Richard. He was exactly the type of guy Tammy would like. Also, I was really enjoying his company, and we had plenty in common.

"Richard, I think Tammy will really be into you. Just a few thoughts she and I have discussed. I'm not into guy on guy action. This is entirely for Tammy. The first time, let's meet up somewhere to see how she feels. If she is up for it, let's see where it goes."

"That sounds good to me," he responded.

"Let's go to a bar beforehand and break the ice. We will see how the evening goes and how Tammy feels. I will rent a hotel room for the evening in case things go well. The hotel I have in mind has suites, so a there will be a bedroom and a living room for more intimacy if she prefers."

"Sounds awesome Mike!" Richard responded enthusiastically.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she dresses up super hot for you, buddy," I said with a smile, meaning it too. "Let's just get her pleasantly buzzed beforehand so she is comfortable and horny for us!"

We arranged to meet the following weekend, shook hands and I headed off to report to Tammy.

When I got home I found Tammy somewhat nervously tinkering in the kitchen. She looked at me.

"Well? How did you meet up go?" she asked.

I nuzzled up to her from behind. "Hey sweetheart, I think you will really like Richard. He's good looking -- just like his pictures -- tall, handsome - and a real gentleman. I showed him some pictures of you and he is really into Asian girls and thinks you are smoking."

"Well, that's good to know, because he looks pretty smoking too. Oh and I love guys with a British or Australian accent. I must say I am super nervous though. Are you ok with this?" she asked.

"I really liked meeting him sweetheart. We got along so well. He is hip and happening, totally normal, likes many of the same things and has a good sense of humour. In fact, we had a pretty good rapport going. I feel totally comfortable from meeting him and I think you will too, sweetheart," I said.

"Yikes....ok babe...your fantasy....let's do it!" she said nervously.

The Fantasy Comes True -- Round 1

I couldn't wait for Saturday to arrive. To build up the anticipation Tammy and I both agreed not to have sex for the week leading up to the big day. By Friday I was about to lose my load just watching Tammy walk around naked in the washroom while having her shower!! Both of us felt super horny and sexually charged.

I made a reservation at an upscale and trendy boutique-style hotel, getting a suite with a bedroom, living room and kitchen, with a window overlooking our busiest downtown street. We had arranged to meet Richard at the equally trendy bar in the lobby downstairs, which was frequented by businessmen and women during the week, and hip downtown folks on the weekend.

Tammy was visibly nervous as we got ready to meet Richard. She fussed about what to wear. I suggested my favourite dress of hers, a short black lace dress with thin shoulder straps and a deep v-shaped open back as well as an equally deep v-shaped front. My favourite part was that she couldn't wear a bra with this dress (it supposedly had a built in bra), and the deep v-shaped front had three lace buttons that barely held the v-together and prevented her boobs from slipping out. She slipped on matching lace black Louboutins with 5 inch heels. With make up, dangly earrings, red lipstick and a matching lace purse, she looked dressed to kill. Her dress provide discrete glimpses of her boobs, hugged her sexy Asian hips and shapely ass and clung to her thighs.

"You look amazing sweetheart," I said as I kissed her cheek and she stepped into the car.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this!" she said as she rolled her eyes.

We didn't bother checking in yet, but went straight to the bar.

Richard was sitting at the bar, looking dapper in a cocktail jacket, bowtie and jeans. He cracked a huge smile as he spotted us and waved us over to seats beside him at the bar.

I introduced Tammy to Richard. They hugged and we all sat down.

"Please call me Rich," he said. "Tammy, Mike wasn't exaggerating. You are a spectacularly gorgeous woman! Love the dress and the matching shoes."

"You looks pretty sharp yourself", Tammy told Richard. "I love a man in a bow-tie, especially one that you actually tie on and not one of those snap-ons."

We ordered cocktails and appetizers.

Richard was charming. He had moved from Australia shortly after University, so had been here a while. He mentioned he had dated almost only Asian girls, and that many of them had been from Vietnam. In fact, he noted that one of the most common last names in Melbourne and Sydney was Nguyen. He was well-travelled and recounted many stores from his various trips.

As Tammy warmed up over her cocktail I could tell she was feeling sexy and flirtatious, and that she was in fact finding Richard attractive. She loves a guy with confidence, and found Richard's conversation very interesting and funny. She kept playing with her hair and her eyes kept glancing over Richard as he spoke, taking in his ruggedly handsome facial features and his broad muscular shoulders and chest. I also noted that her short dress was riding up higher on her thighs and, every now and then, she would accidently lean forward as she was talking or laughing and this gave Richard a good view of her delicious Asian cleavage.

Richard got the first round of cocktails and I got the second round.

Richard and I talked about our favour soccer teams, which, by coincidence, was the English team Liverpool. The conversation moved flawlessly from one topic to another. I was enjoying it as much as Tammy.

Tammy was getting visibly buzzed from the cocktails and I she kept leaning closer and closer to Richard, and her voice was getting huskier.

As Tammy was talking I glanced over at Richard and gave him a wink. Going well thus far!

"Sweetheart, how are you doing?" I asked her, placing my hand on her slender hips.

She looked at me. "I'm doing great babe," she replied.

"Ok, well why don't I take a quick break to go to the washroom, and I will let you and Rich keep talking?" I said.

"Sounds good babe," she replied and gave me a smile.

"Oh, and one small thing," I said. I leaned over and unbuttoned the top lace two buttons on the front of her dress, leaving just one holding the front together. Most of her perky boobs were now clearly in view, and you could get a hint of her nipples.

"Babe......" she whispered, but she didn't do anything to fix things.

"Don't worry sweetheart. You've got this. I can see you are having fun. You are the sexiest woman here. Don't stop now."

I ordered another round of cocktails. Richard and I made eye contact and I smiled and headed off.

I hit the washroom but actually circled around to the other end of the bar to watch Tammy and Richard. I noticed a few men and women walking by glance admiringly at my hot Asian wife.

It didn't take long for Richard to place his hand on Tammy's exposed thigh. Her dress was now so high you could actually see her black thong panties. Richard began stroking her thighs and Tammy did nothing to stop him. She seemed totally into him and kept laughing at all his jokes. She loves a good sense of humour....it really turns her on. Not to mention, apparently, sexy Australian hunks with chiseled features.

As they spoke I could see Richard glancing frequently at Tammy's boobs, obviously relishing Tammy's delicate Asian assets. He used his fingers to move her hair tenderly from her face to behind her ears a few times. Tammy looked him in the eyes with undisguised lust, licked her lips, leaned over and planted her delicious lips on his in a full-on wet kiss. Oblivious to the bartender, the many patrons walking by or me supposedly returning from the washroom, my wife and my recently found friend Richard were French kissing like crazy. Their eyes closed as their tongues eagerly explored each other for the first time, playing with each other. Richard held her by the waist as they kissed. They remained locked in an intensely passionate kiss for what seemed to be an indeterminate period of time. As they continued to kiss, Richard's hand then began stroking her neck, and every so casually and discretely, traced a path lower and lower from her neck, until the tips of his fingers slipped into her top and began playing with her left nipple. This caused Tammy to moan and kiss him even harder.

The bartender was beginning to notice and get quite frankly get a little concerned. I decided to quickly made my way back to the two.

"Hey you two, looks like you are getting to know each other really well!" I said.

As if waking from a trance, Tammy and Richard pulled apart from their passionate kiss, Tammy looking a little bashful.

"How are you doing sweetheart," I said, placing my hand on her back and giving her a loving kiss on her cheek. "Shall we perhaps go upstairs for a bottle of wine?"

She glanced at me, a searching look in her eyes. She knew this meant the point of no return.

"Is that what you want, babe," she asked.

I looked at her. My beautiful hot Asian wife, dressed in a ridiculously short dress, her boobs mostly on display for the world, all discombobulated with lust for her Australian boy toy but asking me for permission for the next step.

"Let's go upstairs sweetheart," I said.

I went to the front desk and quickly checked us into the room and we hopped in the elevator upstairs.

Another couple got on with us, so we just rode the elevator with the usual awkwardness that comes from sharing an elevator with others.

I let us into our room. It was spectacular, and outside the window in the living room we could see the twinkling rights of the city at our feet.

I had pre-ordered a couple of bottles of wine. I took one, opened it and poured us all a drink and we sat on the couch to talk some more.

Richard and Tammy seemed to have gotten a little more shy now that we were in the room, or maybe now that I was around. I decided to get things going.

"Hey babe," I said, as I leaned over and gave her a deep French kiss. She responded instantly.

I could see Richard watching us intently.

I unbuttoned her last button and began playing with her boobs. Tammy moaned as she was kissing me, oblivious that Richard had a clear view of her delicious Asian tits.

As I kissed her I pinched her nipples which caused her to moan some more. She was thrusting her body into me. I kissed her slender Asian neck as I continued to pinch and play with her fully exposed nipples, resulting in more gentle moans from Tammy.

"Sweetheart, I think Richard is feeling a little left out, don't you? Let me pour us some more wine and I will let you and Richard get to know each other better, Ok?"

"Ok darling," she gulped.

"All yours buddy," I told Richard.

He grinned.

Without hesitation he pulled Tammy close to him and began kissing her himself. He slipped the straps of her dress from both her shoulders so she was totally naked from the top down and her boobs were completely open to his touch.

He broke off their French kiss, and, planting a trail of kisses from her neck, drifted his lips lower until they ended up at her nipples, playing, sucking and teasing them expertly with his tongue. Tammy moaned, her eyes closed with pleasure.

Richard began to get a little more dominant. He greedily sucked on her boobs, occasionally locking his lips on them and biting and sucking gently, leaving visible bite marks.

"Mark me, Rich, mark me," Tammy moaned, as he continued biting her gently.