A Naughty Vendetta

Story Info
Maria finds her revenge in the showers of the uni residence.
2.2k words
3.96
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt so much rage in her heart, last week she was a girl in love, devoted to extremes, blinded by a happily ever after that only existed in her mind. She thought she had found such a gentleman, such a handsome and smart man, she was in a dream... from which she was woken up last night, he had ripped off the blindfold from her eyes, and she finally saw him for who he was, an asshole she had left way too deep inside her. And why did all that happen? How could she have been so into him to not see what a dick he was? She was full of rage, but not at him, quite, but at herself, and the idiocy that drove her to believe he was the one when he should have been just a perfect nightstand.

To caught him with another the way she did, while he was fucking that girl furiously against his roommate's closet. She opened the door and just stood there, watching them, he was so into it he didn't even notice, but she, she saw her, and then she moaned louder while he was thrusting her from behind almost violently, lifting her off the floor with every strike. She stood there, watching, and now she understood what she felt, jealousy, jealousy because he never fucked her like that.

She finally turned off the tap and started fiercely drying herself, it was almost 7 am and the other students of the residence would take up the bathroom at any moment, and she wasn't in the mood to deal with people rushing her. She just wanted to go back to her room while her roommate was showering so she could touch herself in her roommate's bed. It was much more comfortable, and it always turned her on.

She was just finishing drying her hair when someone started to knock urgently at her door.

-Hurry up! You've been there for half an hour! -a male voice hurried her. She recognized the voice, of all 20 people who lived in the residence, it had to be the asshole's best friend knocking just at her shower's door.

- Fuck you! -she yelled, and turned on the tap again, full of intentions of staying there for another 30 minutes.

- Fuck me, Maria! Just get out of there already, I'm gonna be late -he yelled back, recognizing who she was.

She opened the door, not even worrying about turning off the tap, or covering herself.

-Did you just say "fuck me"? -she felt herself go crazy with anger -- should I fuck you the same way your asshole friend fucked Nina last night against your closet door?

He didn't answer, his gaze was locked at Maria's breasts, his erection noticing against his underpants. He seemed to go back to his senses and used his towel to cover his growing erection.

-What are you doing? You shou-should cover yourself...-he tried to be cool but failed miserably.

-If you don't like what you're watching, then fuck off.

- You are already done here, you fuck off

-Will you let me borrow that towel of yours, then? -She didn't wait for an answer, she reached with her hand and grabbed the towel, along with his hard cock, she was careful not to hurt, but her grip was firm, enough to bring him inside with her. He gasped and looked at her surprised, speechless. She wanted to fuck him, she wanted to be fucked so bad, and he was just there, with such a hot body, such a hard cock, offering her just the perfect vendetta.

She pulled him in the shower and closed the door.

-Do you know how he fucked Nina? -- he started to answer but she wasn't listening anymore. She kneeled in front of him, taking his underwear down with her. He didn't put the slightest resistance. She placed her lips against the tip of his cook and whispered -do you know?

And then she started blowing him, she didn't want to play around, she went deep from the very first blow, and continued to take his entire cock in, she left marks on his butt with her nails, he moaned, and then he took her face with his hands and made her keep a rhythm, she obeyed, feeling herself get wet and wetter as he pulled her hair while building his orgasm.

He came so hard, she had trouble swallowing all of it.

-He lasted quite a bit -she said while getting up -so I expect Nina had made him come at least a couple of times before the real action - He looked down at her, devouring her body with his gaze, he was hard again already. She stood there, looking at him for a minute. Why did she never notice him before? He was bigger and prettier than her ex, and his cock... how did she spend so many days watching them after training, all sweaty and half-naked in front of her, and she never looked at him, at all... how insanely blind she was.

-If you want me to fuck you the same way he does, you are wasting your time -- he interrupted her thoughts.

-Excuse me? - she asked

- He is too vanilla, and I don't like that.

-You don't know him -she replied, remembering the scene she walked into last night.

-Oh, I assure you I know him, if you think how he fucks Nina -and that's often by the way- is harsh, then you know nothing, and you should be on your way so I can get my shower, and thank you for that fantastic blowjob -- he reached behind her and opened the door.

- Oh, I don't think I'm going anywhere -she went closer to him -- I think you're talking bullshit.

-Oh, you think? Are you so horny you can't grasp the meaning of what I'm saying?

-That's fairly accurate. I'm fucking horny and I want you to fuck me harshly.

Before she could react, he grabbed her by the waist and had her facing the open door. His hard cook was rubbing against her butt -do you remember our friend Cazzio? -- he asked while he massaged her swollen clit with his fingers.

- Let me close the door -she replied in a sigh.

-Not yet -he put a finger inside of her -answer me, do you remember Cazzio?

-The... -he put another finger inside of her, pressing her butt with his penis every time his fingers thrust her -... the junkie you are always with after practice... -he took her by the waist and dragged her closer to him, leaving her legs wide open in front of him and her ass well exposed. She felt him accommodating the tip of her penis in her vagina.

-Let me close the door -she said again

-Don't you like it? -he asked while he went slowly inside of her, just halfway in. She was astonished, he didn't seem so thick before -don't you? -he asked again, penetrating her again slowly, painfully slowly.

-Just fuck me harder -she was finally able to say. She was so horny she almost wanted to have someone walk on them, to see them, to see her being fucked in the residence's bathrooms, she wanted to have an audience, half a dozen hard cocks in front of her.

- As you wish -he grabbed her again by the waist and lifted her feet for a second, so she had to bend over and hold to both sides of the door frame, he held both sides of her ass wide open and accommodated himself, and then he took both her arms and held her hands behind her, gripping her hard, preventing her from falling face first, and he finally penetrated her quick and hard, one, two, three times. She could barely move, she had to make such an effort to keep his pace, it was good, it felt really good, but she wanted more.

-You bragged so hard just to fuck me from behind with an open door -- she dared him.

-I was hoping you'd ask for more, I was hoping so much -he slid a finger to her mouth and had her suck it, then he put the finger against her asshole and started rubbing -Cazzio, are you still there? come over -he asked out loud.

A second later the tall junkie was standing in front of her, her face by the height of his dick.

-The thing about me -he said while he kept massaging her asshole -- is that I like to share everything with Cazzio, you know what I mean? -He took his little finger to his mouth and then slowly introduced it to her asshole. She cried out loud, it was Cazzio who covered her mouth just in time -So do you want to invite Cazzio in?

In all that time, she was still being fucked from behind, her arms were still being held tightly, the door was still open, she could barely make sense of anything, except for the feeling inside her telling her she wanted more, so much more.

-I want to see him -she managed to say. Cazzio didn't move.

-Go ahead -she heard Andrew say behind her, and immediately Cazzio started pulling his pants off. He was standing just on the door's frame, his ass was halfway outside the door, visible to whoever went in to check for an empty shower, his penis was in front of her, thick and erect, just an inch from her face.

- Just drop your vanilla already -she finally said. Immediately after her words, she had an index finger all the way inside her asshole, her ex's best friend fucking her harder from behind, and a guy she barely knew with his thick cock all the way inside her mouth, not to mention the rumor of voices and steps of all the people who could walk on them at any moment. She wanted to be seen, she wanted to have somebody look at her while she was being fucked like this. She closed her eyes and wished as hard as she was blowing Cazzio, she wished someone would walk in on them.

Andrew came first, with two final hard thrusts inside her, so deep that she felt his balls almost wanting to come inside of her too. He came out and then Cazzio immediately had her facing a wall, and he continued fucking her where Andrew had left. She felt her orgasm built, she was finally being fucked in the exact same position that Nina the night before, with her boobs tightly pressed against the wall, her ass bouncing and her body being slightly lifted from the floor with every strike. She trembled so hard, so long, she had never had an orgasm like that before. When she came back to her senses Cazzio was holding her so she wouldn't fall to the floor. She felt his still swollen cock against her back, he wasn't done yet.

-You think you can manage a second round? - Andrew asked as he stepped in front of her.

-You think you can manage a third? - She asked back. He smirked and took her by the waist, he lifted her and she griped her legs around his waist, he carried her as if she weighed nothing, and when he went inside of her again, he moved like if he was carrying a weightless body, that's how strong he was.

With the first thrust of Andrew, she remembered Cazzio, she wanted him touching her too.

-Cazzio? -- She called him

- Just a second -- he was kneeling in front of his pants, looking for something, he came back and took a hand to her asshole, it felt warm, so warm, he was putting lube on her, while Andrew fucked her in the front. Andrew looked at her and smiled, and then he looked past her at Cazzio and smiled wider. She screamed when Cazzio penetrated her asshole, it wasn't the first time she was fucked there, but she had forgotten how good it felt, she couldn't hold back the scream.

Both of them coordinated, first they fucked her slowly, one of her legs was around Andrew's waist and the other was being held by Cazzio, making sure she was spread enough to give space for both of them, after a minute, both of them hurried the pace. She closed her eyes and just felt how their hard and swollen dicks were fucking her faster and faster, she was about to come again. When Cazzio came she opened her eyes, in front of her was someone, looking at her with an open mouth; it was the person she had wanted to see the most since last night, with her gaze pointed directly at her eyes, she came, and so did Andrew. When she got back to her senses it was just the two guys with her, nobody else was watching.

Later on, she wondered if the sight of Nina in front of her had been just her imagination, a product of her orgasm, or if she was really there. Either way, she was going to find out. After seeing Nina in her orgasm, she realized something, she had a deep hunger inside of her, a wish a whole lot stronger than the madness that possessed her that morning in the showers. She realized she no longer felt jealousy of Nina and her boyfriend, she wasn't feeling anger either.

She merely wanted to be the one fucking Nina, making her bounce and moan, and she wanted an audience. She planned her next vendetta.