Breeding Mom

Story Info
Six horny young guys get off, breeding a sexy MILF.
5k words
4.43
70k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2024 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

This one is for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024.

As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen and more than happy with everything that's going on.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Like every Friday, I had all my buddies over for game night. Though it was Valentine's Day, and should have been something special, it didn't mean much when none of us had a girlfriend.

Though we did have something to celebrate. We'd managed to sneak in a cake for Frankie, since he was the last one of us to turn nineteen. My mom had picked it up along with a few pizzas and some snacks.

The guys thought my mother was super cool, because she never minded us hanging out at our house. Though we all knew the rules: no booze and no drugs.

She didn't have to worry. I had a beer once on a fishing trip with my uncle. It tasted so nasty, I had to force myself to try and choke it back. And when he wasn't looking, I poured half of it over the side of the boat, because I just couldn't finish it. Though the way he laughed when he offered me another one, and I quickly grabbed a soda, I guess he could tell from the pained look on my face that I wasn't into drinking.

Whenever I had the guys down in our rec room, my mom usually watched TV upstairs, or went to bed and read one of her romance novels.

Tonight, since it was Valentine's Day, I was glad she had a date and was dressing up for a night out. Since my father was gone, I had bought her a pretty bouquet of flowers just to celebrate the day.

She and my father were so close, when he died four years ago from heart disease, she told me she wasn't interested in seeing anyone else. But luckily for her, a few weeks ago one of her friends set her up on a blind date, the two of them hit it off and they'd been dating ever since.

She was only 37, and really pretty with long, golden brown hair, and big blue eyes. Though she was my mother, I couldn't help but notice she had curves in all the right places. My friends had mentioned it too; they all thought she was a total babe.

When she came downstairs to say goodnight, I guess thinking my friends would be gone by the time she got back, you could have heard a pin drop in the carpet when the guys got a look at her all dressed up for a night out, in a slinky, low-cut black dress. She looked unbelievably sexy, with her breasts nearly spilling out over the top, making the guys all anxiously shift in their seats.

Even I had to admit, she looked really hot.

"So, how do I look?" she asked, turning to let us see her bare back and nicely rounded backside. I thought her shapely legs that seemed to go on forever, looked even sexier in her mile-high heels.

"You look absolutely incredible," Robby said, probably not even realizing that he'd said it out loud.

The rest of them just stared, looking spellbound.

"Well, I just hope my date thinks I look okay," she said, glancing down at herself.

"Oh, he will," Shane said, eyeing her big, pillowy breasts, probably wondering what she'd look like out of her dress.

Once she said goodnight and left, Robby grabbed a slice of pizza and gestured at me. "I didn't know your mom was seeing anyone."

I nodded, reaching for some chips. "They've been going out for a few weeks, and I think she really likes him."

"Do you think she'll ever get married again?" Jack asked, taking a pull on his soda.

Though I knew she couldn't hear me, I still kept my voice down as I explained. "Just between us guys, she told me the other day that she'd love to have another baby. I told her I'd be happy to baby sit, thinking she was kidding. But I don't think she was. I know after I was born, she was disappointed when my dad told her that one was enough and he didn't want any more kids. So, I knew she'd always wished that she'd had at least one or two more."

"Yeah, I like coming from a big family. I've always got someone to hang with. And we're all pretty close," Tank said looking around at us.

I think his real name was Ted, but ever since I'd known him, everyone called him Tank. No surprise, since he was such a big, tall muscular guy, built just like an army tank. Which was why he was going to college on a football scholarship.

Tank shocked me when he reached into his back pack and plopped a big bottle of lemon gin on the coffee table. "Figure we should have a little something to celebrate with, now that we're all nineteen. And it is Valentine's Day."

Though I wasn't sure if we should be having any booze, once he mixed it in with some 7-Up we all thought it tasted kind of sweet but good.

When Robby followed suit and pulled out a big bottle of Vodka I ran upstairs and got a gallon of orange juice from the fridge.

Since none of us drank much, it wasn't long till we were laughing our asses off, while we struggled to keep up with our game.

"So, you think your mom's going to be banging her new boyfriend, tonight?" Shane asked, making us all turn our heads and stare at him wide-eyed. "What?" he said, sounding defensive. "Today is the day for lovers, right? So, I imagine if they're gonna hookup, tonight would be the night. And the way she was dressed, I know if I was lucky enough to be her date, I'd want to do her."

"Hey, asshole, you're talking about my mother," I said, glaring him down.

Tank had another swig of his Vodka and orange and laughed. "He's not the only one. I'd love to get her naked, even just to explore that sexy body and those nice big tits. But once I got her clothes off, I'd want to fuck her brains out."

I could hardly believe what they were saying.

A few months ago, I knew Tank was dating a girl who went all the way. He told us how great it felt when she dropped to her knees and went down on him. I could only imagine what that would feel like.

Sadly, the only sex I'd ever had was with my hand. Though I'd seen enough porn to know how incredible it would feel to get with a woman, especially one with some experience. The type of ladies I'd seen online would do anything a guy wanted, even back door stuff. Though I didn't know if I'd ever be into that. Because sticking my dick in someone's asshole, just seemed kind of weird.

We'd gotten so tipsy, we gave up on our game, set aside the controllers and put on an old Star Wars movie.

"So, what would you think if I was your mom's baby daddy, and got her pregnant?" Tank asked, chuckling.

"None of you are ever going to fuck my mom, okay?" I said, hoping they'd let it drop, as Princess Leia kissed Luke Skywalker in the movie.

"You trying to say you're living with a woman that hot and you've never once jacked off thinking about her?" Bobby asked, rubbing his hand over his fly of his jeans to drive home his point. I could see he was bulging, just from all the dirty talk about my mom.

"No. I do not fantasize about my mother, you jerks." Though I had to admit, she looked so hot tonight I almost forgot that she was someone I should not have been lusting over.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Tank got to his feet, tugged down his fly, slid out of his jeans and pulled out his cock and started stroking. "I got a feeling if she ever got a look at this monster, she'd be begging me to fuck her."

Jack pointed at Tank's dick, threw back his head and laughed. "You call that a cock? Check this out." He got up and pulled off his jeans, thrust out his hips and showed us his erection, that was so crazy long and thick, the room went quiet.

"Holy fuck!" Tank said, eyes wide as he checked out Jack's deal. "How in hell does a skinny little bastard like you have such a big, honkin' cock? Now, I'm thinkin' the two of us would have to compete to try and get as hard as we can, to let Reid's mom decide who she wants sliding into her pussy."

I rolled my eyes when Shane tugged off his clothes, with Robby and Frankie following right after.

"Okay, let's see what you got," Tank said, while they all stood stroking their cocks staring at me in my clothes, like I was the weird one.

Knowing I had nothing to be ashamed of, I went ahead and whipped my clothes off and let them see that my dick was probably a little thicker and longer than average.

Since all six of us were starting to groan as we jacked off, Tank turned off the movie and put on some porn, featuring a super hot MILF, that looked a lot like my mom, getting railed by a big, burly black dude with an enormous cock.

"That's what I'm talkin' about," Tank said, smiling. "Look at the way those big titties are heaving while he's pounding the living fuck out of that pussy."

I had to admit, I was enjoying watching the kinky sex unfold a lot more than seeing some computer generated space ships zipping around in a distant galaxy.

"Just imagine that super hot MILF is Reid's sexy mom, Belinda. I'd love to be the one planting my seed in her," Tank told us, gritting his teeth as his cock flew through his fist.

We were all kind of lost in the moment, preparing to climax, when we heard someone walking around upstairs. Panicked, we looked around at each other when we realized that my mother had come back home, though she'd only been gone for a couple of hours.

"Holy shit. We'd better put our clothes on," Shane said, just as my mother was making her way down the stairs. Her eyes as big as saucers, she stopped mid-stride as she realized that all six of us were naked and fully erect.

"Oh, my goodness," she said, her mouth gaping as she looked around at each of us, dripping with pre-cum.

"I can explain," I said, grabbing my t-shirt off the floor and bunching it up in front of me to hide my erection.

All of a sudden, we looked around at each other shocked when out of nowhere, my mom dropped her butt down on the stairs and started sobbing.

Forgetting we were naked, hoping we hadn't freaked her out, we all walked to the bottom of the stairs and I said, "Mom, what's wrong?"

Her lip quivering, tears running down her cheeks, she told us what had happened. "With it being Valentine's Day, I was hoping that Jim might have suggested we go back to his place, so we could finally connect. It all seemed so romantic. He'd bought me a rose and we had a really nice dinner together. But while we were waiting for our coffee, he told me that he'd decided he was going to try again with his ex-wife and he said he couldn't see me anymore." Frustrated, she threw her hands in the air. "And it's been so long since I've had sex, I can barely remember what it feels like."

Tank walked up and stood in front of her on the stairs, and I could see from the look in her eyes as she stared at his big, steely erection that she was getting aroused.

Everyone started stroking again as Tank reached out and slid his hand up her leg and parted her thighs. "If you want me to, I'd be happy to take care of you, Mrs. Wilson," he said, waving his big, meaty cock in her face.

Holy fuck! I couldn't believe it when she actually reached out and touched it. Leaning in even closer, she even lashed it with her freaking tongue! "Hmm," she happily moaned, letting him slide it past her lips.

Trying to ignore who she was, I kept beating the fuck out of my meat as I watched my friend flex his hips, thrusting into her mouth.

Before they got too far, she pulled back smiling as she got to her feet. I noticed she was a little wobbly as she turned and pointed at her back and told him, "I think you'd better un-zip me, Tank."

My heart stalled as I watched her dress drop around her ankles. All of us staring at her nearly naked in a black lace push up bra, tiny thong, thigh-high black stockings and come-fuck-me heels.

"I was so hoping that Jim and I might have been able to make it work, because I'd really been hoping to have another baby."

Tank reached out and smoothed his hands over her tops of her breasts making her shiver. "Well, we'd be happy to help you. We can all take turns and hopefully one of our seeds will take, and we can give you the baby you've hoping for."

Biting into her lip, she looked at me. Not sure what to do, I just shrugged as Tank lifted her into his arms, carried her back up the stairs as we all followed her into her bedroom.

I could feel my legs starting to tremble, my heart pounding in my chest as Tank slipped the little lace thong down over my mother's legs, exposing her sodden pussy.

Slyly grinning at us over his shoulder, he parted her outer lips so we could all see her juicy cunt, that looked like it was just aching to be fucked.

"How about we get this bra off you, too?" Tank suggested, undoing the clasp at the front, letting her magnificent tits spill free.

"Holy fuck," Shane said, his cock flying through his fist lightening fast as he eyed her big, swollen nipples. "I wanna fuck those tits so bad."

Robby chuckled, as we all stepped closer to the bed so we could watch Tank spread my mother's pussy open wide with his big, fat cockhead as he nudged at her opening.

"Ooh, you really are a big one," mom murmured, letting her legs fall open wide as he started to push his way inside her.

"You gonna fuck your mom?" Frankie asked me as he gasped, while we watched Tank push in even deeper, groaning as he seriously began to pound my mother.

"I don't know," I said. I was conflicted. Because I was feeling so horny right now, watching my mom getting railed, I would have fucked my eighty-year-old grandmother if she was the one naked on the bed, with her legs spread, just begging me to plow her.

"Well, I've got a nice big load building up, that I'm gonna love planting in that sweet little pussy," Jack told us, furiously beating his meat as we watched Tank get up on his hands and really begin to ride her.

Shuddering all the way to her toes, desperately tossing her head back and forth on the pillow," mom cried out, "Oh, fuck me! I'm coming so damn hard!"

Tank didn't relent and just kept pounding her, till finally, he threw back his head, growling like a bear as he erupted, breathlessly pumping my mother full of his seed.

Mom smiled against his mouth as he dropped a kiss on her lips and whispered, "Thank you, Mrs. Wilson, that was incredible. And I really hope one of us gives you the baby you want."

Her eyes drifting shut, her body still slightly shivering, she murmured, "Thank you, Tank. You have no idea how much I needed that."

Jack crawled up on the bed as Tank came to stand beside the rest of us, happily rolling his eyes to let us know how much he'd enjoyed sinking his cock into my mother while doing his best to breed her.

Eagerly clutching our erections in our hands, we watched Jack slide a finger into my mom's pussy. Her legs were splayed open so wide, we could see a thick line of Tank's cum sliding out of her, making us all groan at how hot it looked to see her literally dripping with his seed.

Jack had her breathing pretty hard, her tits heaving when he slid in a second finger and gave her a little finger fucking. We smirked at each other, since we could hear the distinctive sound of her pussy clacking, Tank had pumped her so full, he had her floating in his cum.

She shivered even harder, her eyes on his when Jack loomed over her, straddling her ribcage. Pushing her titties together he gave her a little titty fuck, sliding his erection between them, he rode her till he had her breasts glistening with pre-cum. While she happily smiled eagerly licking it off the tip.

Crawling down between her thighs, he pressed a kiss to her pussy, before he lifted her legs over his shoulders. Softly groaning, he started easing his fat cockhead into her tight little channel as we all watched her hungry cunt sucking it in.

Though it felt strange to watch my mother being fucked by all my friends, it was just so arousing, and I was so damn hard, I couldn't look away. My breathing ragged, I pounded my dick in my hand, practically torturing the thing, while I watched my buddy Jack pushing his way a little deeper into my mom with every thrust.

"Fuck, you feel good," he told her as he found his stride and started to ride her, fast, deep and hard.

Looking pretty blissed out, she smiled up into his eyes. "So do you."

Gritting his teeth, Jack pushed her knees up to her chest, opening her up wide. Letting out a deep groan, he began pumping his way right up against her womb, judging from the way she was squealing and clutching his arms in a death grip as they reached the peak and climaxed together. Both of them shaking and moaning, sweat running down his face, dripping onto her heaving tits, I pounded my cock in my hand as he kept on thrusting.

Till finally he pulled out, smiling at all of us, he spread her open wide to let us see his cum sliding its way out of her quivering pussy. Then he slid a finger inside, just to feel it sliding through his fingers. "Fuck that felt amazing, Mrs. Wilson."

Softly laughing, she looked around at us. "I think after this, you can call me Belinda."

Shane crawled up next and surprised us when the first thing he did was get his head up between her legs and lick into her pussy to lap up all the cum dripping out of her.

He had her shaking right down to her toes when he suckled on her clit and filled her up with two fingers, making her come so hard that she threw back her head, desperately squealing.

She had barely recovered when he told her, "Okay, lets roll you over and get you on your knees, Belinda. I wanna see that sweet ass shaking when I take you doggy style."

I noticed my mom didn't look too steady as she tried to turn onto her front. Her legs a little shaky, she laughed. "I'm starting to think I might have had a little too much wine at dinner."

I had feeling that the wine had helped her lose her inhibitions. Same as those drinks had loosened us guys up. Otherwise, I don't think she ever would have agreed to something as crazy as being gang-banged and hopefully knocked up by one of my friends.

Mesmerized, we watched Shane spread her ass cheeks to get at her pussy, teasing her back pucker with his thumb, he had her licking her lips and moaning. We could see that Tank and Jack had pumped her so full, that a little river of cum was running down her legs. I gotta say, it did look pretty erotic to not only see my mother being enjoyed by all my friends, but even more to see her glistening pussy gushing with that much cum.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Shane said, clutching her hips as he pushed his cockhead inside her, and started pumping into her in a nice, steady rhythm.

My mother was gasping, twisting the sheets in her fists as he relentlessly pounded her pussy. "Ooh, I'm gonna come!" she cried out on a broken breath. Though he showed her no mercy, and rode her like a horse to the finish line, even playfully smacking her ass.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes." Shane groaned, flexing his hips and thrusting spewing cock into her as deep as he could go.

Mom smiled as he smoothed his hands over ass, pressing kisses along her spine. "Now let's just hope one of us gets the job done, and puts a baby in you."

Wearily face planting on the bed, she breathlessly nodded her head, every inch of her quaking. "God, I had no idea what it would feel like to have so many men at once."

Robby didn't give her time to dwell on that thought as he got up next. "Well, here comes another one," he said chuckling at his double entendre. While all of us kept jerking ourselves off, eager to watch him fuck her.

Not sure what he was doing, we watched him help her onto her side, and move her leg out of the way to expose her juiced-up pussy. "Man, you look hot, all swollen and pink, with all that cum dripping out of you, Belinda. And now I'm gonna fill you up even more."

12